Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39672 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by NoToPile: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Treat your wives well, they won't hear.

Ita a case of revenge as we have read the woman's story.

Most women don't forgive the atrocities especially domestic violence, they only bid their time most times.

It really has nothing to do with UK or not.

My question is what if she had died those times, it was too much of a risk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
cheesy tell us the full story what the man did also
Lol the man killed his wife in the dream...lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by OZIOGU1: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7895436/wife-got-job-paramedic-uk/3#126718932

Another UK wahala just like my previous point on this thread,I will repeat the same thing here, the moment a Nigerian woman enter UK, marriage is gone in theory
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Sharpsharp00123: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chiffy:
Tell your family friend that this battle is lost already. He cannot win this particular case. If tries to fight it, he will end up overstaying and risk becoming illegal or harming his chance for a return to see his kids in the UK.

He needs to come back and restrategize if he is serious about seeing his kids again. The kids will be taken care of, so he doesn't need to worry much about them.

My advice; come back to nigeria, apply for a study visa to Spain. The fees are 5x cheaper than UK fees. Get into Spain, marry a spanish natuonal. In two years, he will be granted a Spanish Passport. Then he can go to the UK and tell his wife; fvck you to her face.
so how does that bring back his children?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Greattha: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
He'll hath no fury like a woman scorned.

If her story is true, then guess he had it coming.

I hope men learn to control their tempers...never hit a woman, no matter how much you're provoked...that doesn't make you a simp like some would think.

Don't understand why he sold his things for her though...he maybe thought she'd forgiven him...

I bet jennyclay'll have a filled day with this news😉

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by OZIOGU1: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7895436/wife-got-job-paramedic-uk/3#126718932

Another UK marriage thread, attached is my comment.

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ogaontop(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
She exhibited pure wickedness
Why not divorce him in Nigeria or let him at least find his footstool in the UK before the divorce, someone sold off all his properties and took her there, she abandoned him at the airport and to suffer for life because he sold off everything and you're still asking to hear the other side of the story
Watch her tell all sorts of sympathetic stories to cover up for her wickedness!
There are things you will do, police will arrest you before hearing the other side of the story!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Babathanks:
Na because of something like this my uncle refuses to relocate is wife to USA with him. Is just too hard to trust opposites sex even though they have kids together ooo
Your uncle shortchanged his own life because of cock-n-bull storied he has heard from others? undecided

By the way, if he is sure his wife will leave him if she enters USA, it means your uncle is enduring Nigeria because he is afraid of being abandoned by that. Implying that what he has right now is not a healthy marriage at all. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by yinkeys(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
victorVIC1:
How will the wife survive taking care of the kids alone in the UK? Tough reality also awaits her cos she can't leave the kids alone to go about her daily hustle.
Na mumu
No man will love them or even take her seriously like their father
She thinks she’s wise
Anyway I believe this is nothing but lies unfolding
Wasn’t born yesterday to believe a lot of these lies
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dailymice:
Its good to hear from both parties. The woman in question gave a reply as to the circumstances surrounding her actions.
Lol The victim card. How can a man that treats you that bad sell his property and sponsor you to UK? Does it make sense to you ? I hate men that looks for ways to justify women evils against men. It is just sad.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ogaontop(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your uncle shortchanged his own life because of cock-n-bull storied he has heard from others? undecided

By the way, if he is sure his wife will leave him if she enters USA, it means your uncle is enduring Nigeria because he is afraid of being abandoned by that. Implying that what he has right now is not a healthy marriage at all. undecided
How many marriages both in Nigeria and abroad are healthy?
There's nothing like shortchanging himself, he better stay alive than having psychological problems.
A man I know began having issues with his wife when he lost his job in The States, fast forward few months later his wife divorced, and from there high b.p, e.t.c
He died and was buried in August!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by deepwater(f): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sheuns:
I don’t know how things work in the UK. The question I want to ask is if there’s an official divorce proceeding before the wife made the pronouncement that she’s done with him. At least some papers ought to be signed to show that they’re no longer together.

Those that are enlightened about these issues can explain better.

Bro all she need to do in a western world is to call the popo on you!

If police show like this, dem dey March you out of her presence prompt.

The divorce proceedings can be started thereafter while you are gone!
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ivolt: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sheuns:
I don’t know how things work in the UK. The question I want to ask is if there’s an official divorce proceeding before the wife made the pronouncement that she’s done with him. At least some papers ought to be signed to show that they’re no longer together.

Its a lie.
You can't divorce someone by pronouncements in the UK.
As far as the law is concerned, they are still husband and wife.
The man should get a good lawyer.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Sillymoderators: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
STFUP! What the man did doesn't matter for now but his survival! If at all he has done anything is that the proper way to handle it?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
Lol The victim card. How can a man that treats you that bad sell his property and sponsor you to UK? Does it make sense to you ? I hate men that looks for ways to justify women evils against men. It is just sad.
Because he believed he had much to gain from relocating his family to the UK? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Greattha: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
victorVIC1:
How will the wife survive taking care of the kids alone in the UK? Tough reality also awaits her cos she can't leave the kids alone to go about her daily hustle.

She's not new to the place now...you don't think she must've considered all these while strategizing?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Whatever it is, the woman shouldn't have left him stranded if indeed she is aware he had sold everything they suffered for just to see her Wife in UK .....

Which other better way of showing love and better life is this that he can't be forgiven from his mistakes . But some men can be so selfish anyway, may be he wanted to use her to gain a better life....just maybe

This shows that the man meant well for the family and the Wife in particular but she had been nursing this anger of revenge against the man and felt hitting him in a foreign land will enter well....

Is well....God has a way of helping a man once he is close to him......
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
TenQ:
Unfortunately, your friend is reaping what he had sown. When you act as the Lion of the Tribe of your House to your wife and she doesn't know you love her and all she sees is your hate: the more reason she would perfect this kind of smart move on him.

She had calculated that the only way she can have her children is if she played dumb.
Now with her children, she is free to pay back her husband. An Eye for an Eye AND a Tooth for a Tooth.

Note:
I am not supporting this woman's action but, their is no smoke without fire. She did not take the decision because she was insane.

Sorry to the man. I hope he finds help!
Can you he wicked to your wife and still sell your property to sponsor her to the UK? I don't understand how that works tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
ogaontop:
■ How many marriages both in Nigeria and abroad are healthy?
By why imprison someone you are sure will not continue with you if situation change for better? Why shortchange your own life for such? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by AkumTemi: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
minakom:
So sad. God will help us all

I'm really struggling right now, guys. My finances are incredibly tight, and today is my baby's 2nd birthday. She hasn't had a single meal yet. Please help me out with any amount, no matter how small. I've been going through a really tough time lately.
2 0 8 201 984 0

Timothy
Zenith~~~

Location?
What do you do for a living?
Are you available for video call?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Juoflife1(f): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
At least she allowed him come in grin. She's very kind. Let him go hustle for himself. Marriage is over..finito
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Because he believed he had much to gain from relocating his family to the UK? undecided
How can you have much to gain from a woman you treat so bad? Did you even read the lies she posted? Go back read it then you will understand that there is no man that will treat you that way and sell his property to relocate you abroad. Use yourself as an example.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Sillymoderators: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sheuns:

Exactly...the woman has no right to make any pronouncements only the court can do that.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Seriouslady: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is not the full story. Why didn't he go to UK first then invite his wife and children. Lazy men always trying to live off women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Sillymoderators: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
AkumTemi:

Location?
What do you do for a living?
Are you available for video call?
Pray you get response! Most of these people are scammers.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by boxypane(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
maxiuc:
angry

Even the one you married you are not Sure of her

Fear women

Some women are the most heartless breathing thing that was created very wicked set of blood dripping vampires

May God open our eyes to get the Best
What are you saying? fear which women? You think UK is your country that is totally insecure in all ramifications? If she died or if she was your own sister? Would you still have said this?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
What she did to him at the Airport is more Believable than what she is saying. Anybody can say anything to please a congregation. It is your actions that speak louder
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
How can you have much to gain from a woman you treat so bad? Did you even read the lies she posted? Go back read it then you will understand that there is no man that will treat you that way and sell his property to relocate you abroad. Use yourself as an example.
Much the same you will find parents who expect to benefit later in life from even those children they once abandoned, there are many men out there who expect to benefit from even women they treat badly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Sillymoderators: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Seriouslady:
This is not the full story. Why didn't he go to UK first then invite his wife and children. Lazy men always trying to live off women.
Look at how you just jump into conclusions!
And judging people! Do you know the circumstances in the family that made her to leave first?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
carrying Nigeria woman Abroad is more risky than buying Bitcoin at the top

A lot men gonna learn the hard way.
that woman is one of the women. Turning the few good men into monsters.she doesn't yet know the havoc she has created until her kids grow and start asking for their father or their children need their father's signature or blood to achieve scholarship or something.

It's annoying when women don't think deeply before taking certain decisions and I can bet it's some girlfriends giving her advice or saloon counseling from some random women who came to braid their hair

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Dodada: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Some men are lucky o! Imagine a man beats another man's daughter this viciously and still have his physical life intact?!

This beating of wife is NOT something you can try with just ANY woman o!

If you marry some people's daughter and you beat her, you better go and put your will in order because your time on this earth is over. And the way woman's father will do it, you will just disappear from the face of the earth. He will even join the party to look for you. The way he will be crying and asking 'God why?!' you will think, the wife beater is his favorite in-law.

Wife beaters are generally psychopaths so they know how to pick their victims. Otherwise, if you beat the WRONG woman, you will disappear from the face of the earth and the person that is responsible for your disappearance will be in the forefront of searching for you. Dey play.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.