Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54858 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by MEGAWATCH: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

Hahahaha!

Keep deceiving yourself,

We don't like Yoruba women because your women are 90 Percent urgly.

Your men have no teste for beautiful woman they just marry any Igbo women in skirt.

If you are still doubting, show us the pictures of any Igbo women more beautiful than Lola one of Psquare wife and General Ike Nwachukwu's wife.

We go for your queen's when we are marry a Yoruba woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Zooposki(f): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film 😕

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you

I thought it was men that use to say they can’t eat only egusi for the rest of their lives? So you expect women to eat only your weak akamu for the rest of their lives?

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by edunaragold(f): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Catapault:
WOMEN?

IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, WOMEN WILL SHOW YOU PEPPER IN THIS WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Nwaotu10(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Simps, learning the hard way grin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Basicend: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2023
wrongnumber:
DNA Should made free of charge.

I'm tired reading crazy stories like these.

You wan make 92% of Nigerian marriages scatter be that. .

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by tubolancer(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by RepoMan007: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity
and the use of children spirit to do sacrifice on witchcraft altars. Even swapping of glory after using.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by 7upnigeria: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
Igbo women see Yoruba men as more capable? It's obvious you are ignorant about who Igbo women are. I don't know whether to laugh at your ignorance or feel pity for your life grin grin grin grin grin try and live in the SE then you can get your answer

Two of my guys are married to igbo ladies and I was wondering what they saw in Igbos. Those hate filled mofos that are hated everywhere they go. And their women, they are the Olosho in every brothel here on the island hustling for prick just to make money. Only a man who's carried away with CHEAP SEX will marry those things.

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by sylve11: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin

Una fit winjure person with una comments cheesy grin cool
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by WriterX(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2023
BIBLE Quote #01: Psalm 18:39 " For you have armed me with strength for the battle, you have subdued under me those who rose up against me"
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by jackmrandy: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2023
This is not new na. It's even same tribe with him. In their next generation they will not marry their fellow tribe again.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by owem19(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2023
E no funny but you dey laugh 🤣 😂
Ozommadu:
Oshobo man? grin

I hope its not that Sukanmi AKA FreeStuffsNG...e no funny oo grin

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by AbujaLagos: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Lol, his ignorance is undiluted. It's extremely difficult to see any Igbo woman that will want to marry a Yoruba man. Except such Yoruba man is a celebrity like Davido or wealthy. Igbo women consider Yoruba men only when their chances of getting Igbo men are very low. Especially, when it is due to certain traditional reasons which I won't mention here.

However, on the contrary, Yoruba men who succeed in marrying Igbo women see it as a great achievement.

These are facts no one would argue except ignorant ones.
plenty Igbo ladies are married in Yoruba villages by typical village Yoruba men. They are helpful in red oil making and farm work.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Jewessgratitud3: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2023
LoL...
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by LockDown69(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2023
E go be grin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Lastmankc(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Who are Igbo women?

They are the women yoruba men marry off every weekend.
I don't have to live in the east to know your women, they are everywhere in my neighborhood.
I dated a few of them before sef. I almost married Chineyen but had to change my mind along the line. She is a good and hard working lady and we are still I talking terms till date.

I wonder why you are asking if I know Igbo women as if they as scarce like dollars.
An Igbo woman that is born and brought up in the east cannot,I repeat can never marry a Yoruba man .The ones that do marry Yoruba men are the ones that are born and brought up in the west.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by LockDown69(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Truayebf3:
:

Werey! grin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Navalsadiq(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.

tribal sentiment has eaten deep into this muron.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
Wtf!🤨 U cheatin on ur husband, u can't even tell d guy u cheatin wit to use condom, he'll b releasin inside u anyhow.. four kids !! 😲

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Burob: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
Ozommadu:
Oshobo man? grin

I hope its not that Sukanmi AKA FreeStuffsNG...e no funny oo grin
You done do DNA on yourself, to be sure that you are really who you think you are?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
The only thing worse that simping is tribal slurs. Just look at how those unfortunate souls argue about Yoruba and igbo ladies, leaving the topic unattended.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by sylve11: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2023
onumadu:

Keep deceiving and consoling yourself. lol
Yoruba men follow Igbo women to steal Igbo genes and pass it to their children, while Igbo men avoid Yoruba women because they don't want Yoruba genes in their children. QED.
The day Yoruba men out-compete Igbo men in personal hustles is the day antelopes start feeding on lions.
Truth is that Igbo men are perhaps the most disciplined and restrained group of men in Africa when it comes to PICKING WIVES and sleeping with people's wives.
If not so, we for don change una entire population for South west. cool
Thank your stars particularly that Igbo culture frowns at sleeping with people's wife, else we for don breed you out of existence.
Also thank your stars that Igbo men are still monogamous which makes it possible for you to find some leftover Igbo women.
But we are seriously reviewing that monogamy culture.
When we finish the review everything will change.

I might want to agree to the things you said, but you see the highlighted? Lol. Nor go there my guy. grin grin angry cool
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by StoneLucifer: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your

Where is this 1mbecile from undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Burob: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
An Igbo woman that is born and brought up in the east cannot,I repeat can never marry a Yoruba man .The ones that do marry Yoruba men are the ones that are born and brought up in the west.
Obnoxiously Oblivious @ best, senselessly incoherent peasant.

It is quite obvious that you did not go to university, therefore was not qualified to do the mandatory NYSC?

Cos only an ignorant Nigerian, will say the nonsense you spilled with pride.

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by sylve11: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2023
PureFace1:

What make Igbo men masculine lol

Is it there short, round with pot belly statue and funny accents?

Look at Isreal Adesanya, Anthony Joshua , Odunlade Adekola , Bolanle Ninalowo, Femi Adebayo , even Sheegz from bb naija etc those are tall and handsome masculine men and they are all Yoruba.

Igbo men are mostly short and round with funny accents.

Hahaha grin cool

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by placeofallure(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

You are minding the fool. Igbo men avoid Yoruba women....he must be delusional. They run after us per second, per second.
Infidelity in marriage is no respecter of tribe, Creed, religion or status. But because that one is a bigot and imbecilic, he won't see it.

Always rushing to slut shame, Atọọle!

6 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by azpekuliar: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2023
Koralords:
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first

Potency is not fertility. I believe you meant the latter.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by MrColdsweat: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Typical of Yoruba women.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Zealag(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Government need to make DNA test free of charge, because 95% of men in Nigeria are taking care of other people's child without knowing.FEAR WOMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by lolu2019: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Lol, his ignorance is undiluted. It's extremely difficult to see any Igbo woman that will want to marry a Yoruba man. Except such Yoruba man is a celebrity like Davido or wealthy. Igbo women consider Yoruba men only when their chances of getting Igbo men are very low. Especially, when it is due to certain traditional reasons which I won't mention here.

However, on the contrary, Yoruba men who succeed in marrying Igbo women see it as a great achievement.

These are facts no one would argue except ignorant ones.
love knows no tribe.i was not wealthy when I was dating nkechi.infact,that was the reason she considered me cos I was so honest.i told her I don't have money when she asked me y I wasn't married yet when I asked her out.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.