Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With (71748 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by omooba969(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Prophet mohammed as a paedophilia dog and pig had to drag a 9 year old Aisha from playing with her doll to the mat to rape, such a randy worthless fake prophet.

MURIC won't like this. 🙆
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Yankee101: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
No kids
No animals
No rape
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by goggle48: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Olosho for life,never among the comandment above.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by justking(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Great info
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Babatojibola: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
cheesy
The write up just dey funny me...
Who need casual sez for Southampton (ladies only) DM me...
This cold is flenty
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
thesicilian:
First off, I'm assuming we're not talking about religion or true Christianity here otherwise all forms of premarital and extramarital sex will be strictly prohibited.

Now to each point.

Depends. Sex with married men can sometimes be exciting, fulfilling and rewarding both emotionally and financially.

Sometimes sex with the boss can lead to undeserved promotions, salary increments and paid vacations. I think the [s]Sinners who claim to be christains have a word for that: Grace
[/s]

Words that should be on marble.

The key is to treat her like the side piece she is and don't give her any leverage over you

There's no difference between having sex with multiple boyfriends and your lecturer.

Most bank marketers will disagree with this, especially the ones on heavy targets month after month.

In-laws are family. No go area.

Why not? If you can't date people who live or work around you, your options become drastically limited especially for the quiet ones who don't go out much.

Some platonic friendships have gone on to become serious relationships and even led to long lasting marriages.

Absolutely agree with this again. Homóséxuality should be classified as a mental disorder.

Again, family is sacrosanct. No go area.

Sex may have been created for marriage, but it's definitely not for procreation alone. It's also for intimacy and enjoyment. That's one key difference between humans and other animals, according to research.
And there's increasing evidence today to support sex before marriage, especially for couples intending to marry. How else are you going to discover if your partner is sexually incompatible, is asexual, has some anatomical abnormalities in their Instruments, if you're marrying your fellow gender (eg the likes of James brown and bobriskky) etc?
When it comes to talking trash about Christains on this platform, you all arm yourselves to the teeth and spew rubbish all in the name of sounding savy and modern.... Shame on you
I was annoyed that you misinterpreted the meaning of grace in your lousy write up.
Grace is simply unmerited favour of God upon our lives from the moment you are alive till you die it's all grace. Grace does not include corrupt practises here and there.
For the fact that God sent His only begotten Son (AntiChristian take note) Jesus Christ to die for my sins to yield my salvation is Grace unto me by my actions I don't deserve it.

Take note of the correction I made to you quote..... Do well to reply or mention me. I'm waiting to crush you grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by fredpeter(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by iliyande(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
No form of sex is good except married couple
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by donhils: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Long story short. Have sex only with your lawfully wedded wife when you want to procreate. Okay, bye!
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Have you heard of a certain prophet named Mohammed Bro was a sex machine, taking 11 wives throughout his life and was well documented ti have had sex with a 9 yr old girl and slave girls belonging to his wives.

You've got the wrong Twins here buddy
So the reason why Christians alwsys seem to have sex on their mind has to do with Mohammed's record of paedophilia? That is interesting since you are the second Christian to offer up that excuse in less than 15 minutes. undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by manchester1: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
No. 12 got me
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
omooba969:
â–  I understand your drift but Matthew 7 vs 28 has no correlation to this particular discourse, or am I missing something?
Christians pretend they follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ made Just a single statement regarding sex in his entire Gospel meaning that the obsession which Christians operate under not only has nothing to do with the many mentions of God. Also, this obsession seems to be on a level that is normally considered obsessive by those who do not even believe in God. undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by KarinaSlim(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
I'm just coming online and I'm seeing this. Funny enough, I was just thinking of the same thing few minutes before coming here. I was like the world has totally spoilt. All what people think about is just Sex...sex....sex. What is going on? The Devil is truly the Prince of the World.

No wonder God quickly selected those that will go to heaven even before the creation of the world. It's called Predestination and they are the Predestined.

This world is so PERVERTED and I'm glad the Predestined ones have already been selected. The rest can go to hell. Am sure God already knew how things would turn out today. God did a good job by doing that. I'm sure if I was God, I will do the same.

You see man having sex here and there all over the place with different girls yet he will be condemning another man who was caught having sex with another man. In my mind, I'm like oga the two of you are the same. Sex is sex. What is the difference? Sinner calling sinner "sinner" for sinning differently.

The only reason I used the word "caught" is becos the country u live in labels it as a crime. Same way someone who was "caught" stealing is labeled as someone who has committed a crime. But hey, ur Politicians are stealing your destinies everyday. Have u caught them? Story for another day.

Travel to advanced countries like USA, UK, Canada, two guys will kiss right in your front and there is nothing you are going to do about it. Infact, if u try nonsense, they will make u go to jail for infringement on their rights.

I am just tired. You men sin and sin dirty yet are first to cast the first stone. You men are already candidates of Hell. You don't need registration whatsoever. Your reputation precedes you.

Ask yourself, If u were God, will u admit yourself the way you are putting im to account all you have been doing into the Holy of Holies...Heaven? I don't think so.

Hmmm...

You see that your number 12. I love that part.

Thank God am still a Virgin.

May God help me to marry a Virgin too because all these men we see around have dirtied themselves both in and out. Not to mention the disease majority are carrying. The badluck that is following majority now ehn cannot be comprehended.

I can not marry and start suffering spiritually for what I don't know about.

May God just help me.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by kingsamoo1: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Hendrixky post=126812098]Dey play

Sex with married women is the sweetest

To hell with you and that fucking imaginary being up there in the sky called God

This is too much for you to say.

Why are you angry with God?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by kingsamoo1: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Too much for you to say.

Why?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by grandstar(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020

Mister man,
Why are you using an immoral picture to send your message? Please change it.

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by donmik: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Everyone wants to post
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Teeboy06(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
You did not mention side chick...

Thank you at least dude chick are safe
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Flier: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ola5TP:
Who then are we going to have sex with? U could have said don't have sex with any woman except u*rr m*ma
You have got to marry her first
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by tete7000(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sleekfingers:

And you believe that Adam and Eve bullcrap story?

What I chose to believe shouldn't bother you.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Eduadolero(f): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

https://www.facebook.com/100006858755744/posts/pfbid0MdeNYTrhebg5MSFj3TfvSj13QwHm5kKRmY3m8A415F5395Z7HQxRthzPWb1m8GFkl/?app=fbl
Why the long story when you could just summarize by saying
" you are only permitted to have sex with a woman or man you are legally married to, sex in any other relationship is forbidden"
And you will save us the stress of reading your long story

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Tayorshd87: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by UptownVibes(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Is op trying to say someone can't test run,a car he wants to buy? Just dey play.. Until you marry someone who can't even have sex with you,when you are married already..
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by PoliteActivist: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Jeon:
Don't sex anyone who's not you lawfully wedded spouse.

How about traditional marriage? Law doesn't recognize

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by abladroyalltd: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Say na the enemy person go dey have sex with
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Felix6: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Na pervert dey reason sex like this.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by AbdulhakeemIdris(m): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Kawai, don't have sex with anybody, Just marry! Islam forbids dating, Islam encourages Marriage, so dating in Islam is haram, if you see a girl, find a way to reach to her parents through your relatives, indicate your interest in marrying her, then her parents will inform her, if she agrees then you go ahead and start preparing to marry her.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:52am On Nov 06, 2023
Girl friend? The writer na missionary not Nigerian Pastors looking for tithes
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by DeepSight(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Prophet mohammed as a paedophilia dog and pig had to drag a 9 year old Aisha from playing with her doll to the mat to rape, such a randy worthless fake prophet.

Why do you say to a mat? You are kind and gentle oh. That prophet was so perverted he could have hung the poor kid upside down or dragged her up a tree or to a mountain pass, there to be serially raped in unimaginable ways.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by DeepSight(m): 1:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
When it comes to talking trash about Christains on this platform, you all arm yourselves to the teeth and spew rubbish all in the name of sounding savy and modern.... Shame on you
I was annoyed that you misinterpreted the meaning of grace in your lousy write up.
Grace is simply unmerited favour of God upon our lives

Good heavens. The worst lack of intelligence is a lack of a sense of humor.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by TheRealOwner(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the reason why Christians alwsys seem to have sex on their mind has to do with Mohammed's record of paedophilia? That is interesting since you are the second Christian to offer up that excuse in less than 15 minutes. undecided
I don't know which Christians always have sex on their minds, but I'm telling you that you have the wrong 'siamese twins' here

There's only one religion notorious for being rewarded with 72 virgins on the afterlife, regular kidnapping of underaged girls of other faiths to force to convert and marry, marrying 4 wives, beating your wives when they refuse your sexual advances, child brides, sex slaves, women being referred to as property or 'what the right hand possesses'

Kobo, I know you are woman. How can you read and know all these and still be fixated on Christians who were caught doing what no Apostles ever did?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:25am On Nov 06, 2023
#12 na rubbish gist nahhh.
All the others are relatable but dat number 12 .....forgeritt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.