Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With (71855 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:
■ I'm sure if it was a Muslim thread, you'd suddenly be woke. Easier for woke fools to criticize christians and Christianity. I am agnostic but if I won't criticize all religions equally, I'd rather keep shut. Jihadists need more of your type among their enemies.
So when God and Jesus Christ cast down the religion of Judaism and not every other religion in the world, you take it to mean that both were merely trying to be woke and you better than them? undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by CorrectionFLuid: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So when God and Jesus Christ cast down the religion of Judaism and not every other religion in the world, you take it to mean that both were merely trying to be woke and you better than them? undecided

When did God and Jesus cast down Judaism? Woke people no dey ever get sense walai.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:
■ When did God and Jesus cast down Judaism? Woke people no dey ever get sense walai.
Wow.... yet he keeps chirping. Continue! undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by CorrectionFLuid: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wow.... yet he keeps chirping. Continue! undecided

Incoherent junkie
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by MySolace: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Jacksonwar099: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
PaidLor:
Summary; Have sex with yourself only abi
Hah!hah!hah I can't laugh I beg
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by thesicilian: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
Are you a christain?
I'm a Christian who reads and understands his Bible. Not just a nominal one.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
thesicilian:

I'm a Christian who reads and understands his Bible. Not just a nominal one.
So why lie that christains see acts of corruption as the grace of God?
If you are a christain then do you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by thesicilian: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
So why lie that christains see acts of corruption as the grace of God?
If you are a christain then do you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins?
I can practically feel my IQ dropping just reading your response to my comments
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
thesicilian:

then don't read or respond
I don't want to stupify a fool biko grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
atiku4President:
Truth. May God help us.
Amen.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by akigbemaru: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2023
Alvin212:
Yoruba girls

Yorubas need to start killing Igbos in our region as you are animals who should be left uncivilized. No history, no culture or vestiges before the advent of Europeans. Beasts of no nation just wander all around Nigeria with intention to spread diseases and to steal.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2023
thesicilian:

pls don't read my comments before you run mad Abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.