Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With (71860 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by happney65: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2023
It is only 4 and 7 I will NEVER do. The rest na Otilo
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Mayhem1: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2023
Don’t have sex with olosho no Dey here?
I’ll continue knacking them be that
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by FireUpNow(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2023
Married men and women having sex outside their marriage is one of the highest son. My question is, will anyone die without having sex or will lack of sex cause terminal or chronic disease?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by uunwanaobong3: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2023
AND THE SUMMARY is ..... DON'T HAVE SEX AT ALL.
If a man should not have sex with his girlfriend, who should he have sex with then?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Lovenorth: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
I don catch you finally... After years of hiding.... You don't believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour grin

Criminal like you, after all your lies.
Jews killed the personal lord and saviour and you are still praising them for that grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by jojothaiv(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Dey play

Sex with married women is the sweetest

To hell with you and that fucking imaginary being up there in the sky called God

You see the problem with Nairalander, the OP expressed his opinion without resorting to slur or whatever but you choose to do so in your own wisdom just to drive home your point.

This is not good at all.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ufotunang: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Na konji cause am 🙄
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by simontosy(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Remove number 12
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ufotunang: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2023
There are many people that lack self discipline self-control when it comes to sex and the seduction, temptation in sex
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Ohuhunsulurep: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2023
I was taking this post seriously until you brought in religion.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Banhammy717: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2023
God bless you for this write-up

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2023
Jeon:
Don't sex anyone who's not you lawfully wedded spouse.
you fine o

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by NaijaCover(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2023
obembet:
I hope Nairalander can take number 12 more serious than others

Hmmmmmmm
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by nams77: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
For more related post on this subject, kindly visit the following threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7783661/uncontrollable-spread-sexual-lust

https://www.nairaland.com/7688511/what-should-chasing-young-guy

https://www.nairaland.com/7268367/one-question-must-ask-yourself

Kindly ignore the agents of the devil who disguise as christians but can't stand the truth of God's Word being preached. They're only here to do the bidding of their master, the devil, who is the father of lies who only comes to man, to steal, kill and destroy his life, and one of the major ways he does that is through sexual sins.

Thank you.
Keep it up my brother. More blessings

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by thesicilian: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
When it comes to talking trash about Christains on this platform, you all arm yourselves to the teeth and spew rubbish all in the name of sounding savy and modern.... Shame on you
I was annoyed that you misinterpreted the meaning of grace in your lousy write up.
Grace is simply unmerited favour of God upon our lives from the moment you are alive till you die it's all grace. Grace does not include corrupt practises here and there.
For the fact that God sent His only begotten Son (AntiChristian take note) Jesus Christ to die for my sins to yield my salvation is Grace unto me by my actions I don't deserve it.

Take note of the correction I made to you quote..... Do well to reply or mention me. I'm waiting to crush you grin
If God takes interest in you, he gives you promotions that you don't deserve. That is "grace."

If your boss takes interest in you, he gives you promotions that you don't deserve. That is "corrupt practices."

It's either you don't understand Bible principles or you don't understand English, or both.

#This is what happens when you claim to be a Christian but only open the Bible when you need a favour or have a nightmare undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by dessyBerry1107(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2023
well thank you
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Lovenorth:

Jews killed the personal lord and saviour and you are still praising them for that grin
So me a prove of where I praised the Jews or Arabs.... They are all racists towards Africans and see us as the filth of this earth so why will I praise them
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Olabode211: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2023
you must be a jehovah witness.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by AirstarKane(f): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided
At least it is sex, not terrorism and war in the name of Allah hu akbar🤦‍♀️
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Sirmwill: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Dey play

Sex with married women is the sweetest

To hell with you and that fucking imaginary being up there in the sky called God

You are already fuc ked up

Congratulations
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ped007(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2023
You should have posted this on time...
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Yorubafonja: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by realonecrilar(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2023
What if, as I married man , I equally have sex with another married woman . I think this is permissible .
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2023
thesicilian:

If God takes interest in you, he gives you promotions that you don't deserve. That is "grace."

If your boss takes interest in you, he gives you promotions that you don't deserve. That is "corrupt practices."

It's either you don't understand Bible principles or you don't understand English, or both.

#This is what happens when you claim to be a Christian but only open the Bible when you need a favour or have a nightmare undecided
Are you a christain?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Moutine(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Hmm ... Dx sex tin ... Argh ... My urge dy high . Oo .okay ..
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by VEHINTOLAR: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Don't have sex with inanimate objects,e.g sex doll and don't masturbate! May God forgive us all.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Melanyn(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Ur own na play....
Wait Lemme check
Shey u dey whine me ni
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by goodness4ever(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by tnerro1(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2023
That no 8 get as e be, so sweet and tempting yet na wahala go end am las las
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Olivyabrown: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Jeon:
Don't sex anyone who's not you lawfully wedded spouse.

Well summarised. No need for the list.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by CorrectionFLuid: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided

I'm sure if it was a Muslim thread, you'd suddenly be woke. Easier for woke fools to criticize christians and Christianity.

I am agnostic but if I won't criticize all religions equally, I'd rather keep shut.

Jihadists need more of your type among their enemies.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
AirstarKane:

At least it is sex, not terrorism and war in the name of Allah hu akbar🤦‍♀️
So, God is OK with sexual obsession and not terrorism, is that your excuse? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.