Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi (21719 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by DeShineShine(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
This Obi doesn't even know that there are 3 arms of government, the Executive, Judiciary and Legislature so how would he have prevailed on the legislative arm not to purchase SUVs? Obi is a real scam!

3 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Blaze14k: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
yommen:

After telling us all that it doesn't mean anything since it is official vehicle not personal belonging, the guy is now trying to cover up after guffing. Peter Obi, we know you are not that smart. So, don't worry.

What exactly do you want him to do.. is he the one that made the purchase. You guys dwell on issues that totally irrelevant just to validate rascality.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
This man Peter Obi is truely a dunce and a liar who speaks from both sidesv of his mouth.

In his drab press conference a few days ago, he defended the LP members right to collect the SUVs but never condemned it.
Useless man.

2 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Obiedun(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
searchlight:
Your father has sense and he couldn't abort you even when he has the whole 9onths to do the needful.
Is that what your father has been doing? Obi will labour in vain

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Misterone: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi
It's either Obi is a dictator or he is too daft to understand that there are three tiers of government with each arm having no powers over the other

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Programmer47:

By the way, see their Nairaland squad.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
3ice 9ice
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
JohnnA1
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

The effort they put to create these accounts tells you all you need to know.
These are mostly jobless people being lodged in a hotel or something similar
by definition
They have jobs
Did you Pass waec English

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Luckysbab: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Which administration?

2 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Obi the mad man liar.

Below is when he distributed exotic cars to traditional rulers in Anambra.

By the way, how will the executive stop legislatures from buying their official car? Shey Obi don’t know the difference between executive and legislature ni?

I don’t know why he lies with such level of confidence. Do A when he was governor then portray himself as C.

If left to Obi, he would have said all political appointees should eat one times a day so as to portray some false care for the masses.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/ubah-tackles-gov-obi-over-car-gifts-to-traditional-rulers/amp/
let's assume that he has been lying, he made Anambra first in education from 18, and made Anambra the most economically viable state in his regime. However he did this deserve to be learnt.

Om a serious note the ZOO deserve the kind of leaders they are getting. You are telling me that spending 60 billion on vehicle in a country where the government is encouraging the masses to brace up for suffering doesn't deserve criticism? How did I end up in the ZOO with low life animals littered everywhere?

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Terrahawk: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
"All eyes 👀 on the judiciary" they said, rotflmao 😆. Am still laughing at these guys.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by 3ice9ce: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
socialmediaman:

Peter Obi will disrupt the corrupt empire built around Aso rock that prevents a lot of promising young people like you from getting good jobs, rather only being used as nairaland e-warriors

Peter Obi that institutionalized poverty in Anambra. He gave Anambra youths so much jobs that Delta had to Deport them for begging in Delta. grin

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by ubimagos: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Who dash monkey banana, Administration ko administration nee!

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
LegendHero:

You own mumu never do. Same Obi dashing everybody exotic cars during his tenure abi another one?

—Traditional leaders enjoyed his bonanza
—House of assembly enjoyed his bonanza
—Senators enjoyed his bonanza
—Even judges enjoyed his car bonanza.

Obi will soon come out and say he willingly desisted from bleeping his wife when he was governor because he is trying to conserve sperm coz one report from China already said Anambra is running out of sperm. That’s how delusional that man is.
The ZOO started sinking since Hausa and Yoruba Muslims took charge. It is obvious that Muslim don't always have sense.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by rinzaugustine: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Programmer47:

The truth is, they are all scared of Peter Obi. Simple as that.
Behind the scenes, the true cabal are worried about the spotlight Peter Obi has shone on the entire political landscape.
Even the bots know this but man must hustle, so they go against their conscience and run the PR.
This is why they are so scared of e-voting. Peter Obi is still the man, today, tomorrow and the next.
i don’t mind the elites and wealthy criticize Peter Obi because their interests are not same with Obi, but seeing the people those elites trample on maybe for 30k monthly criticize Obi is both shameful and painful as throughout Obi political career it has always been about the poor, 90% of his policies and actions
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
favor914:
You still dey here since morning also?

Lmao. I just close from work.
By the way , this is the thing most of you argue with. The only job of this thing is to lie, steal and destroy like their master. This thing and its fellow bots literally spend a day on Nairaland to earn their pay.

Empathy is the ability to understand the perspective of the next man.
Understand that these things are robots and you'd not take anything they say serious

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Teenaira: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi

This Obi can lie !!! Anyway, who will even dash him President. The same man defended the LP Legislooters claiming the SUVs are official cars. If by chance Obi becomes the president of Nigeria God forbid, he will be the first president to be impeached. He will definitely be at loggerheads with all the state institutions from legislators to judiciary to the military, even to the retired generals who are his main sponsor. Of course we all know where the story will end.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by TheOldGods: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
yommen:

After telling us all that it doesn't mean anything since it is official vehicle not personal belonging, the guy is now trying to cover up after guffing. Peter Obi, we know you are not that smart. So, don't worry.
there is a difference between condemning the money used and what it was for. He said, that since it was official vehicle from the govt, rejecting it because you're in labour party is stupid cause regardless of you accept or not, it has been bought for your office, so it will either be packed and Roth, which makes no sense. Now, he is saying that the money used to get the cars are way too much. Why would such a budget be used on cars while our hospital's are not okay. Bro leave tribal mentality, what he said is the truth. These are two different things
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
DeOTR:
Peter, the last time I checked, there's separation of power in the federal system of government, abi you failed O'level government too?
You really don't have Sense. So if law makers signed to have one private jet each in order to discharge their work deligently, Mr president will ascent to that? I am asking for a friend who is supporting the ZOO government
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Splashme: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
yommen:

Weak and senseless direction of thoughts. Which way is same way in this discussion now? The same Lagos that others wish to be like?

Second worst city in the world to live in.

Source: Economics Intelligence
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by LegendHero(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
searchlight:
let's assume that he has been lying, he made Anambra first in education from 18, and made Anambra the most economically viable state in his regime. However he did this deserve to be learnt.

Om a serious note the ZOO deserve the kind of leaders they are getting. You are telling me that spending 60 billion on vehicle in a country where the government is encouraging the masses to brace up for suffering doesn't deserve criticism? How did I end up in the ZOO with low life animals littered everywhere?

I will apologize to you if you can show me any statistics before Obi became governor in 2008 that shows that Anambra is number 18 in education.

By the way, what do you mean by education? WAEC, Universities, Research, and IT startups or what?

I think delusion is like inbuilt for most of you guys, it’s now seeming like a kind of cancerous belief.

Zoo? Hope your family is also being reared in the same zoo.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Dialpad:
This man is not sincere, did you stop law makers in Anambra from buying vehicles of their choice when he was governor
So if law makers decide to buy private jets each for themselves, Mr president will approve it? I don't know. Explain to me.

Lawmakers have this temerity because the president is buying presidential yatch for himself. Is the president is using Toyota spider and all the minister are using Camry 2.2 how can the lawmakers think of using Prado? Them dey mad?

All of them are wasteful while the low life animals cheer them up in hunger.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Teenaira:

This Obi can lie !!! Anyway, who will even dash him President. The same man defended the LP Legislooters claiming the SUVs are official cars. If by chance Obi becomes the president of Nigeria God forbid, he will be the first president to be impeached. He will definitely be at loggerheads with all the state institutions from legislators to judiciary to the military, even to the retired generals who are his main sponsor. Of course we all know where the story will end.

As in.
Obi wey lie say em work for Deloitte.
Wey still lie say em go CSU.
still lie say em go one school for lagos.
Still lie say Donald Duke picture na em own.
Still lie say em be 72 years.
Still lie say em be first class.

Omo , the hypocrisy of the man and his followers ehn 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by TheClassic1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Well packaged fraud on the mic grin grin grin
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Says the lying machine.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Exceed15: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term reelection as governor?

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

He should hide his face in shame.

You and your useless jagaban should hide your shameless faces in the mud. I m not a fan obi. Look around you and see Hardship everywhere. GeJ didn't do up to this when Tinubu staged a protest in lagos. He called it Jonathan tax when we were actually living in paradise then . E no go better for this evil party and all their supporters for d pains they cause Nigerians everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
searchlight:
So if law makers decide to buy private jets each for themselves, Mr president will approve it? I don't know. Explain to me.

Even if them buy jet, these bots will still defend it.
No insults, no pay.
Simple as that.

Leave all the shenanigans wey dem dey display. Imagine if Nairaland cuts off the politics section.
The entire batidiots you see hear will disappear in seconds.
They literally have nothing else to offer
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Intrepid01(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
I’ll continue to say it, politicians are the same and Peter Obi is a pathetic liar. No President under the Nigerian constitution can stop National Assembly from making purchases, as at today, except the constitution is changed tomorrow. Infact, the budget of the National Assembly is not vetted by the Presidential team, the NA inserts their own budget into the general budget after the Executive submits the general budget. If the President isn’t happy with what they’ve inserted and disagrees, the NA will refuse to approve the general budget and can paralyze government because there will be no money to spend. Peter Obi knows this but he knows his teaming followers don’t know the process so he can say anything. Some days ago, he said the cars giving to the NA guys are official because he didn’t know how to defend the LP guys. But the question is, is there anyone who doesn’t know those cars are official?

Please don’t quote me if you don’t agree with me, it is my opinion.

My opinion is all naija politicians including Peter Obi are the same. I don’t support anyone of them but they are all capitalizing on our collective gullibility. It is like a Presidential candidate promising to restructure Nigeria when he becomes President, he can’t do that cos he doesn’t have the power according to the constitution. He knows that but he also know that majority of his followers don’t know.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Exceed15:

You and your useless jagaban should hide your shameless faces in the mud. I m not a fan obi. Look around you and see Hardship everywhere. GeJ didn't do up to this when Tinubu staged a protest in lagos. He called it Jonathan tax when we were actually living in paradise then . E no go better for this evil party and all their supporters for d pains they cause Nigerians everyday.

Peter Obi is the man hence the relentless attack.
As for economy, na person wey don chop dey reason well.
The robots on Nairaland in particular are hungry. No defense, no pay
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi
A man who as a Governor could not solve common erosion problem in 8 years is the one that would have solved Nigeria problem?
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
Liar. Then you will be impeached simple. By then you will understand the power of the legislative branch of government
So when they decide to get private jets for themselves Mr president will still allow that?
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by DeOTR: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
micodon:

Insulting people when you don't know jack. Whatever the legislative does, the president has to sign for it to become law
Does the legislative arm of government have it own budget? Yes or no?
If your answer is yes, is it the President that dictate how they choose to spend their budgetary allocations?
There you have your answer.
And no, the President doesn't approve national budget. The final approval comes from the legislative. You're free to prove me wrong with your facts.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Ikinternational: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
JohnAOne:
Peter Obi will NEVER be President...

Even God doesn't know you. Much less affect Obi's destiny.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Raskimonojendor: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
DeOTR:
Peter, the last time I checked, there's separation of power in the federal system of government, abi you failed O'level government too?
My thoughts as well, but the guy knows that Obidients
are Mumu grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers / French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada / Senator Spanner Francis Okpozo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.