Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi (21643 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:
by definition
They have jobs
Did you Pass waec English

Lmao. Yes I did but I lost my original. The one I have was printed in a shop though so I guess am good
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
MT:
Tell this guy - Obi - that as a Nigeria President, your power is NOT absolute.

Legislators have their own budget and as a President, you do NOT have control over it.

It is an impeachable offence to attempt to arrogate powers that do not belong to you as the president.

He needs to take a course in the power of presidency.
Shut up if you know nothing. If the executive cut their budget how dare the legislators not do the same? If the president is using Toyota Highlander, how dare the senators as for Prado? Them dey mad? But in a ZOO where the animals are roasting, the president want to buy yatch why wouldn't the senators demand for Prados?

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by payaseriy: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:

Is that why he refused to conduct LG election for 2 terms as Governor. Siphoned Local Government funds, just to dash them cars and give them peanuts?

Some of you support madness blindly.
how ur suffer now ?
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
i don’t mind the elites and wealthy criticize Peter Obi because their interests are not same with Obi, but seeing the people those elites trample on maybe for 30k monthly criticize Obi is both shameful and painful as throughout Obi political career it has always been about the poor, 90% of his policies and actions

The law of the jungle is dog eat dog.
Peter Obi is the big dog that has turned up to snatch away the bone from their paymasters.
The N30k some of them receive is the only thing they have working for them, hence the need to maintain the status quo
These "batidiots" don't represent even one quarter of the population.
They simply create multiple accounts and spam every thread to create the illusion of numbers. To know the real members of Nairaland, simply open a neutral thread. You will never see them there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Programmer47:

Lmao. Yes

I doubt

. I did but I lost my original.

this doesn't matter unless you wan run election

. The one I have was printed in a shop though so I guess am good
it's not o
Na naija we de not Yankee
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by DeOTR: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
searchlight:
You really don't have Sense. So if law makers signed to have one private jet each in order to discharge their work deligently, Mr president will ascent to that? I am asking for a friend who is supporting the ZOO government
Head dey pain you. cheesy
The law makers are free to buy private jet as a gift for themselves if it's within their budgetary allocations.
Or you want to tell me it's Tinubu that dictate how the law makers will spend their budget?
I'll take you seriously when you're ready to prove to me beyond reasonable doubts that the law makers took any permission from the President before ordering the vehicles.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
LegendHero:

I will apologize to you if you can show me any statistics before Obi became governor in 2008 that shows that Anambra is number 18 in education.

By the way, what do you mean by education? WAEC, Universities, Research, and IT startups or what?

I think delusion is like inbuilt for most of you guys, it’s now seeming like a kind of cancerous belief.

Zoo? Hope your family is also being reared in the same zoo.
Nigeria is a ZOO my dear. Imagine you defending people oppressing you just because you probably get some crumb of food from them. What's the difference between you and a low life animal?

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:

I doubt

this doesn't matter unless you wan run election

it's not o
Na naija we de not Yankee

Lmao. For this same Naija?
I go first push drugs, then commit fraud one or two times before i join Apc.
With these precedents, Apc go sharperly support me.
Even you sef go begin sing my praise. Na small thing
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Ikinternational: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
DeShineShine:
This Obi doesn't even know that there are 3 arms of government, the Executive, Judiciary and Legislature so how would he have prevailed on the legislative arm not to purchase SUVs? Obi is a real scam!

You that know, how many companies has this knowledge helped you build??

How many families dey your payroll??
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by yommen: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
socialmediaman:
Peter Obi was impeached in Anambra partly because he refused to allow frivolous expenditures during his administration. He fought and got his mandate back

Tinubu fought and got his mandate too this time around but you insist he stole it. Is the judgement only right when it favours only you? Hypocrites!!!
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by searchlight: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
DeOTR:

Head dey pain you. cheesy
The law makers are free to buy private jet as a gift for themselves if it's within their budgetary allocations.
Or you want to tell me it's Tinubu that dictate how the law makers will spend their budget?
I'll take you seriously when you're ready to prove to me beyond reasonable doubts that the law makers took any permission from the President before ordering the vehicles.
Who make their budget? If it is not on their budgetry allocation they might add it the next year as long as no one influences their budget.

The truth is that the executive can't control their spending because executive are wasteful as well.

Imagine president official care is Toyota Highlander, and the ministers are using Toyota spider, how dare the executive demand for Prados?

The truth is that in the ZOO no one cares about the low life animals. All they are there for is to wreck the remaining part of the ZOO.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by sltn(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi
scam!!
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
searchlight:
Nigeria is a ZOO my dear. Imagine you defending people oppressing you just because you probably get some crumb of food from them. What's the difference between you and a low life animal?

This same eye will turn blind when Tinubu's drug case is mentioned.
Na person wey no understand them dey follow dem debate.

The one thing Peter Obi has exposed Nigerians to is accountability.
Reason for yourself.
If Peter Obi misbehave tomorrow, obidients will sharperly change it for him.
These are people with a strong sense of self.

Batidiots on the other hand have lost their brain.
If BAT like, dollar should reach N2k and they will still defend it.
These are robots, not humans
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Tareq1105: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term reelection as governor?

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

He should hide his face in shame.

Obi is a scammer and we thank God he lost.

He's trying to reframe and do damage control after supporting the purchase.

Obi, even if you're the president, you cannot tell national assembly members how to expend their budget. There's financial autonomy for legislative and judicial arms of government.

Federal is not Anambra State where state assembly was in your pocket.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by socialmediaman: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
yommen:

Tinubu fought and got his mandate too this time around but you insist he stole it. Is the judgement only right when it favours only you? Hypocrites!!!

We all know how Tinubu got his mandate. Keep fooling yourself grin

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:
Same way they ran Lagos that today it is the most indebted state in Africa

Fish 🐠 brain 🧠
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

Werey deh inspire Werey.

I tot he said yesterday that it's official use so it's ok
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by MossLuv: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
60 percent of Rev father are gay
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Programmer47:

Lmao. For this same Naija?
I go first push drugs, then commit fraud one or two times before i join Apc.

if you do that then you will not be different
But do you

With these precedents, Apc go sharperly support me.

not really until you can contest your fraud and drugs to votes

Even you sef go begin sing my praise.

you don't know me
Just pray that military don't take over again

.Na small thing
if you think so
Maybe you fit be the next escobar
Though I doubt it
Buruji din do squat for his ppl
And neither will you
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by NovusHomo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi

Lord have mercy!. Does this liar know that the National Assembly is not under the control of the President? grin
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by joe1309: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi
yet members of ur party in national assembly are collecting. PO na 419!
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by LCling: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
it is on record he was impeached for this... Excess evidence dey.... Too close to a saint to be a Nigerian politician... Not perfect but highly incomparable with his peers in his Era

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
yommen:

Don't mind them.
Hypocrites that did not see the free and fair election.
Or the clear election papers.
Even when the reliable court ruled out his defects on technicalities rather than judgement.

Don't mind them joor. Tinubu did not snatch, grab and run away it. 🤡🤡
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by evsimmigration: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Stop classifying Nigeria as a Country,even calling Nigeria Zoo is a big insult to the Animal.
Thiefnibuu controls everything ranging from Supreme court to Mushroom court to INEC to Budget to EFCC,to DSS to.
The reason why he is foolishly spreading recklessly like a thieff he is

DeOTR:

You see the consequences of going to pluck mango in the bush while government classes were going on?
So the President approves legislative arms budget? shocked shocked shocked
If you can provide a link where I can read more on how the executive approves (as against propose) any budget of any kind, I'd be happy to learn. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:

if you do that then you will not be different
But do you

not really until you can contest your fraud and drugs to votes

you don't know me
Just pray that military don't take over again

if you think so

Oga, I am not different na. I am simply following the Apc/Tinubu mandate.
Also, who told you I need votes? Na we we get Inec na. Two seconds server go off, then my thugs invade and snatch the ballot box.
After that, my INEC staff go quickly use marker and pen and mutilate the results, then Yakubu go wait till 4am declare me winner without even tabulating the full results.
Abi no be so we run am this year.
After that, the opposition can go to court. My judges will simply say that it is a pre election matter or one other nonsense they can find.
As for military regime, that one no concern me. Emi Lokan, even if the economy crumble.

I don't know you and don't care but I know you will support me. Let B.A.T endorse me, all these your yanga go fade quick
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
LCling:
it is on record he was impeached for this... Excess evidence dey.... Too close to a saint to be a Nigerian politician... Not perfect but highly incomparable with his peers in his Era

His impeccability na wetin dey worry the cabal so.
The same mouth go call Obi fraud, still shout Emi Lokan. No be juju be that
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by JagabanB: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:
Same way they ran Lagos that today it is the most indebted state in Africa
Egypt is highly indebted yet highly developed.
USA is the most indebted country in the world.
Don't ever forget Lagos is most advanced state in Nigeria, rest with this Iamè debt analysis.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by thinkmoney(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
LegendHero:

You own mumu never do. Same Obi dashing everybody exotic cars during his tenure abi another one?

—Traditional leaders enjoyed his bonanza
—House of assembly enjoyed his bonanza
—Senators enjoyed his bonanza
—Even judges enjoyed his car bonanza.

Obi will soon come out and say he willingly desisted from bleeping his wife when he was governor because he is trying to conserve sperm coz one report from China already said Anambra is running out of sperm. That’s how delusional that man is.
Did he in this speech or any other go against buying cars for elected officials or monarchs? He is like many other Nigeria against the amount needed to secure those cars. Those cars are too expensive and do not reflect the situation of Nigeria.
How about 30 million naira SUV instead of the 170millon naira own that were procured?
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by zionstaar75: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi
u can never have any administration Pandora the dreamer,I won't waste my time reading this nonsense.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
socialmediaman:

We all know how Tinubu got his mandate. Keep fooling yourself grin

Everyone knows. Normally, if na before them for don rewrite history Tey Tey.
Tinubu wey run Muslim/Muslim ticket, still dey shout Yoruba Lokan everywhere but na Obi dey play religious card.
Na still the same people wey sell Buhari that year, still run part two for 2019.
I for call them hypocrites but all of them know wetin dem dey do so na actually insult to the word "hypocrite".
These are mental slaves in the flesh. Fight the masses while the elites get fat off the land.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
thinkmoney:

Did he in this speech or any other go against buying cars fir elected officials or monarchs? He is like many other Nigeria against the amount needed to secure the car. Those cars are to expensive and do not reflect the situation of Nigeria.
How about 30 million naira SUV instead of the 170millon naira own that was procured?

This is the main issue. How can a government spend 170 million naira in FX while they have Fx shortage. Any reasonable Nigerian will kick against this but trust blind bats to remain blind.

From consumption to production is still the word on everyone's lips. I wonder who championed this idea again. I think it's BAT but then again I remember he did not actually grant one interview before he rigged his way into Aso rock

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Error401: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Be like Alimosho and Iyana Ipaja na
yommen:

Weak and senseless direction of thoughts. Which way is same way in this discussion now? The same Lagos that others wish to be like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa / Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate / Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.