Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99856 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
obiomaobinna: I have sent you email
i got it and ve replied u. Thanks.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by jspac(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2013
obiomaobinna: is it to open account or to verify your betting account?tell me more.
No bro i mean the Africard ish.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by san4real(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=san4real]Please am trying to make a payment for my mail delivery on ukpostbox but hav been geting error message that my card is not 3D secure ( hav tried ubaafricard & my Gtbmastercard) anyone to help me please.....any one to help out??
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2013
js_pac:
No bro i mean the Africard ish.
friend I didn't know anything about african in order to grand my help to you,am using ACCESSBANK VISA DEBIT CARD
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by jspac(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
obiomaobinna: friend I didn't know anything about african in order to grand my help to you,am using ACCESSBANK VISA DEBIT CARD
Ok guess i will pay their branch a visit.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Greatdesi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
I applied for a non-personalized africard from UBA Uyo and I bought a domain name from Godaddy but I was not allowed to log into my account. I am asked to upload a government issued ID Card which I have done but am now asked to send an image of the front and back of the card and the name line must be visible. The challenge here is that my card is the non-personalized type and my name is not on the card. Please anyone that has this kind of experience should please advice me on what next to do.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Greatdesi(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2013
I scanned and sent my voter's card to them and they sent me a mail that my account has been unlocked after reviewing my document.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeuk21(m): 3:23am On Feb 19, 2013
i am about to apply for this should i go on? if no which should i go for and why? please friends answer me
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2013
princeuk21: i am about to apply for this should i go on? if no which should i go for and why? please friends answer me
guy,am a member of accessbank with their visadebit card you can do anything online it easy and accepted for any foreing site.am using it for ladbrokes and instaforest.com.just go and open account with ACCESSBANK and apply for VISA DEBIT CARD.you can use to fund your account in ladbrokes.com and withdraw without verify anything, hope this is useful to you.....
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2013
obiomaobinna: Hmm!! For me I use student I'd card and nepa bill with 3 passport to open account in access bank and optain my visa debit card that is use in online transaction.in bet365 and so on.
how much do use to open account in access bank or it's free
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2013
H$LBroker:
how much do use to open account in access bank or it's free
just 5k
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeuk21(m): 2:22am On Feb 21, 2013
obiomaobinna: guy,am a member of accessbank with their visadebit card you can do anything online it easy and accepted for any foreing site.am using it for ladbrokes and instaforest.com.just go and open account with ACCESSBANK and apply for VISA DEBIT CARD.you can use to fund your account in ladbrokes.com and withdraw without verify anything, hope this is useful to you.....
ok
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Great discussions going on here but

Do you all know your UBA Africard Login details at https://ubagroup.cardinalcommerce.com/cardservices/ ?

If not yet,you better do is as you will need those details if you want to use your card for payment on some international websites that require additional confirmation of your card.

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by ebankole: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2013
i'd be in UBA on tuesday to open a AFRICARD, pls cn someone tell me it requirements what to take along?pls some with recent visit or experience shud share.THANKS
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
ebankole: i'd be in UBA on tuesday to open a AFRICARD, pls cn someone tell me it requirements what to take along?pls some with recent visit or experience shud share.THANKS
hmm!!! Bros ACCESSBANK VISA DEBIT is the one that good for all these online stuff,I don't know anything about UBA africard but visa debit I know about! You can go to their branch an open account with them to get VISA debit card....
Any one with xprience about AFRICARD should help the bros...
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by ebankole: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
GOD bless u OBIO..
I just want someone with recent visit to the bank..help,i'd be in uba on tueday,any one resent visit shud answer my above question.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by shina101(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Xup everybody, must i verify bet365 account before i withdraw from dere?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Bobbyendy: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
shina101: Xup everybody, must i verify bet365 account before i withdraw from dere?
Yes you have to
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by willsman(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
What and what do i need to have the UBA Africard? I mean the one my name will appear on the card. What is the limitation as in the amount of money to be deposited in the account?
Help folks.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by onatisi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
willsman: What and what do i need to have the UBA Africard? I mean the one my name will appear on the card. What is the limitation as in the amount of money to be deposited in the account?
Help folks.
why dont u just ask the bank , the minimum is 1k, but just walk into any uba and get all the info u need , that was what i did .
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Johnnyemy: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2013
Please somebody should help, I experience an order cancellation with UBA africard which I used on Aliexpress but my account has not been credited. What should I do?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by willsman(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
@ Onatisi, you are correct on what you submitted as far as the issue is concerned. But it seems that the card/cards are of different types meaning the bank issues some you have your name written on the card and the type your name will not appear on the card and would be glad to hear from you about the type a customer's name will be on the card okay?
And another one is does the visa Africard linked with any form of account in UBA?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by san4real(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
willsman: @ Onatisi, you are correct on what you submitted as far as the issue is concerned. But it seems that the card/cards are of different types meaning the bank issues some you have your name written on the card and the type your name will not appear on the card and would be glad to hear from you about the type a customer's name will be on the card okay?
And another one is does the visa Africard linked with any form of account in UBA?
the one with ur name is the parsonalized one, collection in one week, but the one without ur name is the instant, which u collect immediately after registration, like mine. & the card doesn't have anything to with any uba bank account. That's all.....
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by onatisi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
san4real: the one with ur name is the parsonalized one, collection in one week, but the one without ur name is the instant, which u collect immediately after registration, like mine. & the card doesn't have anything to with any uba bank account. That's all.....
thanks a lot
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeuk21(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Am going to get mine today and its Personalized. I will also keep u guys informed on any new info.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by willsman(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ Onatisi, what is the limit amount of money in Naira the personalized type can hold as in transaction online? And have you use the card online? If yes, what are you experiences during usage?
Because the card come from Nigeria meaning they are questionable on so many web sites okay?
Help more please.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeuk21(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
guys please help i tried activating my new card and all i got was

Activation Blocked

The authentication information you provided does not match our records for this card. To protect against unauthorised use, your card can not currently be used at participating online stores.

Please any help??
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Rbv2: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
i have got nothing but love for the uba africard!.got the instant card in 5minutes despite ordering from a new branch!.then i verified my payza using my nokia asha 302...payment was as fast as ferrari.then i loaded my ladbrokes account.that one was even faster than when i verified my payza!.i will try it on godaddy,namecheap,facebook,adwords and let you guys know what i have experienced!....and less i forget a VOTERS CARD for a govt issued id will do.just take atleast one thousand,a passport and ur phcn bill.thats all you need and a little patience!.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Rbv2: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
princeuk21: guys please help i tried activating my new card and all i got was

Activation Blocked

The authentication information you provided does not match our records for this card. To protect against unauthorised use, your card can not currently be used at participating online stores.

Please any help??
can u explain to us what actually happened?cos u mite have refreshed your page or lost internet connection...i activated mine around 1pm today and i just made sure i used a fast internet cafe just to avoid stories!.i suggest u call customer care or visit ur branch and talk with someone who really understands the working of the card
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeuk21(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rbv2: can u explain to us what actually happened?cos u mite have refreshed your page or lost internet connection...i activated mine around 1pm today and i just made sure i used a fast internet cafe just to avoid stories!.i suggest u call customer care or visit ur branch and talk with someone who really understands the working of the card
I just did that thanks a lot my card is now set and also thanks to godwin I also have a new info for u guys should in case ur card get blocked send an email to CFC@ubagroup.com and not CDs@ubagroup.com.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
princeuk21: I just did that thanks a lot my card is now set and also thanks to godwin I also have a new info for u guys should in case ur card get blocked send an email to CFC@ubagroup.com and not CDs@ubagroup.com.
i also activated mine now too and there was no problems . i think the first step is changing the atm once that is done then u can use it

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.