Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99926 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Rbv2: i have got nothing but love for the uba africard!.got the instant card in 5minutes despite ordering from a new branch!.then i verified my payza using my nokia asha 302...payment was as fast as ferrari.then i loaded my ladbrokes account.that one was even faster than when i verified my payza!.i will try it on godaddy,namecheap,facebook,adwords and let you guys know what i have experienced!....and less i forget a VOTERS CARD for a govt issued id will do.just take atleast one thousand,a passport and ur phcn bill.thats all you need and a little patience!.

You mean you used your card to verify your Payza account?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2013
princeuk21: guys please help i tried activating my new card and all i got was

Activation Blocked

The authentication information you provided does not match our records for this card. To protect against unauthorised use, your card can not currently be used at participating online stores.

Please any help??

First activation should be done sequentially these ways:

1.Visit https://www.gtpsecurecard.com/UBA/Login.aspx with the details given to you and follow instruction that will be displayed.
Through with that?

2.Ask the customer care in the branch you are their ATM that works in changing UBA Africard PIN as it seems that not all their ATMs can do that as you carefully and correctly locate the ATM.

Change your ATM PIN only and don't bother yourself with weblogin pin.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:45am On Mar 15, 2013
princeuk21: I just did that thanks a lot my card is now set and also thanks to godwin I also have a new info for u guys should in case ur card get blocked send an email to CFC@ubagroup.com and not CDs@ubagroup.com.

No time to long things,just check the back of your UBA Africard for correct nos to call and correct emails.

My card was once blocked when I entered wrong details when I wanted to buy something on an international store but I sorted it out by sending screenshot of the page to their email and I as well called their customer care line 0 7 0 0 2 2 5 5 8 2 2 and it was unblocked asap after some few days.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

First activation should be done sequentially these ways:

1.Visit https://www.gtpsecurecard.com/UBA/Login.aspx with the details given to you and follow instruction that will be displayed.
Through with that?

2.Ask the customer care in the branch you are their ATM that works in changing UBA Africard PIN as it seems that not all their ATMs can do that as you carefully and correctly locate the ATM.

Change your ATM PIN only and don't bother yourself with weblogin pin.

The third and last thing to do which is highly sensitive is to ACTIVATE VERIFIED by VISA on your card by visiting
https://ubagroup.cardinalcommerce.com/cardservices/ but you must write down your username and password somewhere at
the end of the exercise as your password created here might be asked on some online stores for additional security else your
card will be blocked if you dare enter the wrong details thrice.

So,do this and be very careful with your details in there.

Best of luck and I think I've tried to give you people neccesary infos.

I remain your E-Payment Expert
Adesida Olusegun aka PRESEGS
Hotline: 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 on anything about your UBA Card or any payment on any website that your Africard cannot solve/do.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You mean you used your card to verify your Payza account?

That is correct! Not only can you use your UBA Africard to verify your Payza, it can be done instantly if you take note of the Verified by Visa page it takes you to. So that you will not need wait till it shows on your bank card's statement. I even linked my Union Bank visa card to Payza same way (when UBN started allowing spending internationally from their naira card). I can fund (upload money to) my Payza instantly from either the UBA Africard or the UBN Visa card that I attached. Other Nigerian bank cards can do same except Mastercards because Alertpay was accepting both cards but Payza has stopped MC when they took over Alertpay and only accepts Visa cards now.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
arbitrage:

That is correct! Not only can you use your UBA Africard to verify your Payza, it can be done instantly if you take note of the Verified by Visa page it takes you to. So that you will not need wait till it shows on your bank card's statement. I even linked my Union Bank visa card to Payza same way (when UBN started allowing spending internationally from their naira card). I can fund (upload money to) my Payza instantly from either the UBA Africard or the UBN Visa card that I attached. Other Nigerian bank cards can do same except Mastercards because Alertpay was accepting both cards but Payza has stopped MC when they took over Alertpay and only accepts Visa cards now.

Great and can you please expantiate on how to fund UBA Africard account from any account that has Internet Banking Fund Transfer facility..
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great and can you please expantiate on how to fund UBA Africard account from any account that has Internet Banking Fund Transfer facility..

You basically need to subscribe to UBA direct (their internet banking platform) or U-mobile (their mobile banking). I prefer mobile banking because I am so lazy that I don't want to get up and sit in front on my computer. I prefer and I do most of my banking on my bed using my phone. But either of the two will do. So from your Udirect or Umobile platforms, you can transfer to the UBA prepaid visa Africard. An extension of that is if your money is not kept in your UBA account but in another bank, you may need to first do internet banking transfer from whichever bank to your UBA account, and from the UBA account to the Africard.

Though I could do transfer from my UBA to the Africard, I still went ahead to add my other bank card to payza so that I am able to upload funds to payza from other card in addition to uploading from Africard. Both are instant funding of Payza (Alertpay).
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
arbitrage:

You basically need to subscribe to UBA direct (their internet banking platform) or U-mobile (their mobile banking). I prefer mobile banking because I am so lazy that I don't want to get up and sit in front on my computer. I prefer and I do most of my banking on my bed using my phone. But either of the two will do. So from your Udirect or Umobile platforms, you can transfer to the UBA prepaid visa Africard. An extension of that is if your money is not kept in your UBA account but in another bank, you may need to first do internet banking transfer from whichever bank to your UBA account, and from the UBA account to the Africard.

Though I could do transfer from my UBA to the Africard, I still went ahead to add my other bank card to payza so that I am able to upload funds to payza from other card in addition to uploading from Africard. Both are instant funding of Payza (Alertpay).

Good but I've you ever tried sending money to your Africard from your other bank's account such as that of GTBank?

Why did you add another card aside UBA to your Payza?Do you normally use it to fund it or what and can someone withdraw from Payza to any of those cards attached?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Good but I've you ever tried sending money to your Africard from your other bank's account such as that of GTBank?

Why did you add another card aside UBA to your Payza?Do you normally use it to fund it or what and can someone withdraw from Payza to any of those cards attached?

please take note; i observe over the months in all your posts that you typed "have you" as "I've you" whereas the two are not the same. I've means I have.

back to your questions, i have transferred from other banks including etranzact pocketmoni to my africard but as i said earlier, i first put the fund in my uba account because the africard account is not a regular bank account that other banks can see and send to. hence, the reason i opened a uba savings account. from the uba savings account, i was able to send to africard.

i added another card to my payza in addition to africard because i usually have my source of fund in other banks rather than uba savings or africard. hence, no need to transfer in two or three steps before getting to payza. hope that answer is clear enough.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
arbitrage:

please take note; i observe over the months in all your posts that you typed "have you" as "I've you" whereas the two are not the same. I've means I have.

back to your questions, i have transferred from other banks including etranzact pocketmoni to my africard but as i said earlier, i first put the fund in my uba account because the africard account is not a regular bank account that other banks can see and send to. hence, the reason i opened a uba savings account. from the uba savings account, i was able to send to africard.

i added another card to my payza in addition to africard because i usually have my source of fund in other banks rather than uba savings or africard. hence, no need to transfer in two or three steps before getting to payza. hope that answer is clear enough.

That must have been a silly mistake that I've been making few days now. but I'll try to adjust
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Trut(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
UBA didn't collect money (N750) from me for their Visa Africard. I went to the nearest UBA close to my house (with my Driver License and PHCN bill) last 2 weeks and requested for the PERSONALIZED Vias Africard, they lady in charge gave me a form to fill, after filling form, she told me to come the following week (last week) with the Card fee (N750). Due to the nature of my business, i was unable to go bank and collect the card last week. When i went to bank today, i met a different lady who attended me, she gave me the Card without asking for money (N750).
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
Trut: UBA didn't collect money (N750) from me for their Visa Africard. I want to the nearest UBA close to my house (with my Driver License and PHCN bill) last 2 weeks and requested for the PERSONALIZED Vias Africard, they lady in charge gave me a form to fill, after filling form, she told me to come the following week (last week) with the Card fee (N750). Due to the nature of my business, i was unable to go bank and collect the card last week. When i went to bank today, i met a different lady who attended me, she gave me the Card without asking for money (N750).

You just got a Bill Me Later chance.

What is your card no for it to be charged now else you'll be charge X 2 later.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Trut(m): 4:44am On Mar 16, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You just got a Bill Me Later chance.

What is your card no for it to be charged now else you'll be charge X 2 later.

Hehehehe... My card No is 1111 2222 3333 4444.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2013
Trut:

Hehehehe... My card No is 1111 2222 3333 4444.

Oh oh...

Card no invalid...Your card will be ceased for ...

Go and pay the money for the card oh.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Trut(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Oh oh...

Card no invalid...Your card will be ceased for ...

Go and pay the money for the cash oh.

No wahala, i will pay the money next year.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2013
Trut:

No wahala, i will pay the money next year.

Lol! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeuk21(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2013
That's funny anyway let's talk business
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2013
I want the UBA africard, can I get it today? What do I need to go to d bank with? Drivers' license? PHCN bills
I need gel pls...tnx
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Trut(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
jimmy4x: I want the UBA africard, can I get it today? What do I need to go to d bank with? Drivers' license? PHCN bills
I need gel pls...tnx

You have to go with both (Drivers License and PHCN bill). If you don't Drivers License, go with National ID or International Passport.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by santuse: 2:41am On Mar 19, 2013
obiomaobinna: I have sent you email
@obiomaobinna pls can u send d ebook too
santachrisfarms@gmail.com
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Rbv2: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2013
yes you can fund your payza account with the africard!...the problem am having now is the africard website telling me to contact my issuing bank each time i want to login but customer support says my card has no problems!.maybe its just network!.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
i have a question , if you obtain your africard in Nigeria but use it in another country to transact or buy something online , will u be charged according to naira exchange to the dollar or the country you are in currency exchange rate to a dollar
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:05am On Mar 21, 2013
onatisi: i have a question , if you obtain your africard in Nigeria but use it in another country to transact or buy something online , will u be charged according to naira exchange to the dollar or the country you are in currency exchange rate to a dollar

Yes! !!You'll be charged according to naira exchange which you will be able to see in your account.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by onatisi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Yes! !!You'll be charged according to naira exchange which you will be able to see in your account.
thanks a million , i really appreciate ur advice
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2013
syniper: Every one is getting and issuing uba africard but have you ask your self wheathet you are proctected ok to cut it short I found this post in google when searching for thesame thing the poster tried by poiting out some certain things on how to protect your card http://www.webstarlodge.com/2012/11/smashing-ways-to-protect-your-uba-africard-online/

Thanks...
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by tirtimy: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Question
Please do I need a UBA account before getting the UBA Africard?
Please, can I use my voter's card to get it?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by barikay: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2013
tirtimy: Question
Please do I need a UBA account before getting the UBA Africard?
Please, can I use my voter's card to get it?
first questn: no, second questn yes
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by tirtimy: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2013
barikay: first questn: no, second questn yes
Thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dgitrader(m): 6:05am On Apr 05, 2013
is the password for ACTIVATE VERIFIED by VISA not thesame as the one used in https://www.gtpsecurecard.com/UBA/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fUBA%2fdefault.aspx[b]?[/b]

because i can access the ACTIVATE VERIFIED by VISA to view my profile, but after load my card, i couldnt login the ubaafricard portal to see my balance, infact its blocked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.