Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money (25990 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2023
Naijagram:
Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

I work as a salaried individual and earn around 400k monthly.

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

I'm beginning to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I'm considering a breakup as a solution.

Has anyone navigated a similar situation?
go for deliverance. Every spirit of mumu should leave you now.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by constance500: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Wainey:
I never cared about who liked my comment, I didn't even notice anyone liked the comment. you are irrelevant.

So if you think liking or unliking my comment is a big deal, then u are just as stupid as the OP.

Don't even worry about mentioning me, cos I never cared about that even

Was supporting you from the beginning then you started to not make any sense..
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Exceed15: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Infact start giving her all you earn.. mumu.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Melagros(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Autobot05:
Increase the amount you give her
To 300k
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Melagros(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
JASONjnr:
Wait.....

You earn 400k and donates 100k monthly to a girl that is merely a girlfriend?

I suppose, if you channel the amount of money you dash your ungrateful gf into a business, you'd be having a bountiful profits. Or giving such to your parents will attract more blessings.... Innaaaaa, you chose to be a lover boy🙄

Asking us if you should breakup with her means you don't even know your right from your left .... You're confused whether to continue being a simp or to man up and plan for yourself and future.

You earn 400k and you don't have sense...🤔
My brother I don't know the kind sense that toblokos get
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Ilekokonit: 4:20am On Dec 30, 2023
seanery:
Letting ur gf knw ur income is a no no.
Na there u tk fuvk up

Her wickedness is that she knows the guy earns 400k and gives her 25% of his income (100k) every month and she is still saying its not enough. Haba. Even God asks for only 10% tithe or is she in her head thinking she is the guys God just for giving him some pussy

The sense of entitlement of a lot of these vagina bearers is getting out of hand and that is because men are no longer men.

A real man is polygamous in acts and deeds.

Yoruba people say, oniyawo kan ko kuro ni apon. ( A man with one wife is still a bachelor).
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by dungas30(m): 4:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Naijagram:

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

an how much do u give your mum an family if the daughter of Jazabel alone takes 100k
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Tranquility2345: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2023
poweredcom:

You be heavy mumu , mugu , na u be so if u dont keep a stupid nigerian girlfriend who has notin to offer you than make your life miserable ....money you wont be a man on ur own

I dont know why guys wont listen upon how information have been disposable in this era how can u give a girl u have not.married 100k out of ur salary

Oga u deserve to be slapped and wipped ....u for carry ur whole salary give her na ...giving an ingrate ur blood amd sweat ....and u gain insult kick her to the streets

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Tranquility2345: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2023
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Naijagram:

My boss, You can see the Flags screaming red.
Don't Make a mistake you will forever regret

Why on earth will you even decide to give her 100k out of 400k?
as monthly pocket money or what?

well, the mistake has been made.
There is time to retract and make amends.

Dump her sorry ass boss
Any lady who will not help you save will ruin you.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by vislabraye(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02
Naijagram:

Almost 100k a month, probably you give her something like 90k ? That's a whole lot. SMH
Thats a whole lot. Oga, you will end up broke and bitter.
I amazes me how people see trouble and still enter into it. You know what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Carot: 12:07am On Jan 03
Bukolaolamipo:

Let me tell you how you guys started,na money you take catch am.. I'm a woman but you be fool ,do you know that when we women love a man so madly we can steal from parents, brothers, sisters, friends,the police,the army , cultists, kidnappers , just to make sure we give our guy something.let me give you dumbo head a secret.when you meet a girl just be real even fake being broke once she accepts na she go fund una relationship and she no go complain.Simps everywhere.one cannot even see a real man to date these days
I want to marry you. You are super intelligent. Are you currently single
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Carot: 12:11am On Jan 03
ExudeLoveToAll:

It happens a lot, my girl thought she was grooming me when she told me her ex placed her on a salary I just smiled grin Na local man you want job grin

The stup.idity exhibited by men is hilarious and troubling at the same time.
were you fucking her
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Dshocker(m): 7:49am On Jan 03
Naijagram:

I can tell you for a fact, that she doesn't love you.

Besides, 100k is enough to have established her with a micro business.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Bukolaolamipo: 3:43pm On Jan 03
Carot:
I want to marry you. You are super intelligent. Are you currently single
Lol.... marriage not yet o
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by honorik(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Naijagram post=127641535]Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

how much do you give your parent my brother always settle your parent/ siblings before any body a woman can leave at any fucking time and ensure you build up yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Carot: 4:27pm On Jan 03
Bukolaolamipo:

Lol.... marriage not yet o
we can start from somewhere. I'm not in a hurry. Are you on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / Pls Can We Girls Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.