Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money (26103 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Look! I was once in your shoes but I now regret every bit of it . The girl I last dated knew nothing but money. Funny thing is she was working as well but I used the proceeds from her own business for AJO. I got glued cos of the mind/blowing sex she was providing me then. So sad she had to leave me cos the amount I was struggling to giver her(60% of virtually every kobo I earned). didn’t seem enough to keep her cos her previous guy is a yahoo boy.
My advice bro, is: don’t do more than yourself. A girl that truly likes you will be appreciative of the little you provide and offered her . Don’t be surprised, such girls usually have another guy(s) that supply her material needs.

Never use money to influence the lifestyle of a girlfriend, it always ends in tears grin

If you do so it will get worse during marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by chiboycue: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:
Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

I work as a salaried individual and earn around 400k monthly.

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

I'm beginning to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I'm considering a breakup as a solution.

Has anyone navigated a similar situation?

The relation you narrated is similar to that of parasitism where the host suffers in a relationship while the parasite benefits. The realtionship you should strive for is the symbiosis kind of relations where both parties benefit from the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Stop lying.
Where is 400k work

That you don't see opportunity doesn't mean others don't.
People are earning seven figures you are shouting about 400k grin. Open your eyes and behold wonderful things of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Sirchiboy: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

That you don't see opportunity doesn't mean others don't.
People are earning seven figures you are shouting about 400k grin. Open your eyes and behold wonderful things of the world.
Bro show me way abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by FrontDev39: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

She does not love you ooo. no reason am.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hi,
I have NOT EVER navigated such a situation before. I have however, seen and known loads of guys who have. From the symptoms, I can diagnose your illness. It is called "Oluku" by "Ndi Igbo".

Once you know what it is and accept that you have the disease of "Oluku", then you will know how to navigate it. "Oluku" means "senselessness". "Stupidity of a high order" and "Grand foolishness". I am sure the woman who carried you for nine months is still living in a "face me I slap you ".

Now that you know what "Oluku" means, hopefully you can navigate this very well.

Thank You.

Naijagram:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by theamazonguru(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Bros, she is not even your wife yet right?
Chaiiiii

All I will say is BEWARE
I mean BEWARE.

If I were you, I would dump her sorry ass for good.
Even if you were Dangote, never get married to a woman who is always on the receiving end without anything meaningful to contribute rather than suck the day light our of you.

Do it early before it is too late.

My younger brother kept sending good cash that he has not even given his own Daddy to his girlfriend every month..
When I saw his stmt of account by happenstance, chaiiiiiiii I almost cried.

Guess what, now they are separated.

What a waste of resources.

Oga use your head.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by AngelicBeing: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ynix:

Just give her all your salary, reach out to your mom, dad and siblings to also add theirs. Then tell her that you don't mind that she double or triple date to meet her financial demands.

70 years old man your mumu never do you, take it to another level in 2024

Collect like 10 million naira loan and give to her
Hahaha, the guy is a dead mugu raised to power one trillion, nonsense cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by rhames(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Send her away. Stop taking responsibility that's not yours. She will leave you when you no longer have. Give that money to your parents or place your family members on salary each month and see the kind of miracle that will happen through their prayers. Leave this yansh alone and let her find another person to sink or bring down. You have no future with her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Fantazy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

I don’t like insulting or talking harshly to my fellow man, but sir if you have given her almost or over 100k monthly (as u said) more than two months now.
You are mad! The money no be my own o, but you are a disgrace to the male gender.
Do you need a prophet to tell you that a woman/lady/girl who demands too much from a man doesn’t like/love him? You are a maga/mugu to her!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by OlawaleBammie: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Aahh, I am sorry but guy u be fuul ooh, aje!!

U mu² ooh chaiii

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Bishop(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

I don't want to believe that you divulged to her your salary, correct me if I am wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Xkale1996(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

sorry for you if u marry such lady
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Xkale1996(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

. Is she the one that got you that job?
Does she cook for you?
Does she sex you?
Does she wash your clothes and clean your house?
Is she welcoming to your family?
Does she talk about a future with you?
Is she 100% faithful to you?
Is she carrying your child in her womb?

If she meets all these, then she deserved the 100k monthly.

If you investigate you're not the only one banging her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by sizer07: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Mugu...... SIMP... That hoe has open office on your head, by turning you into and ATM. If you no what is good for you run ooh. 100k is some once salary. Maga de carry give girl friend. Ozuoh...... Tueh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by id4sho(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Oops, you are dating orphaned babe angry, serve her hot breakfast and move on. That's a leech. I guess you told her how much you earn Tell her you've got a big project and can't spare her a kobo again and that she should lend you money. Watch and see her run/reaction shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by amojis(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oga, take your annual leave. Go home and sleep/rest. Tell that your babe you were fired unexpectedly and you don't have any savings. So no cash to give her.

Wait just one week.....

You'll know whether you have a girlfriend you can rely on, or a leech
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by placeofallure(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

From a big sister to her kid bro... Please let her go. Any woman that will not help you build a dynasty, but squander things like a prodigal son is nothing but a witch from the gravest covens. Run! She is no good.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Adext4sure(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
I don't really understand this.
Is he asking for advice? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Konjiboii: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
The pussy sweet die abi
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by drmuchin: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

I doubt you ever suckled your mother's breast
U r giving an overused mileage kpekus 100k
Wallahi, na postinor 2 for solve this rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Westerhoffe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Did you send her ₦50,000.00k today for hair?
If yes, break up with her. She only needs your money and not you.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by gidjah(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
THUS MUSY BE A BOT AT WORK INDEED.only computer machine would talk this way as she has no real feelings except RAM or ROM to worry about
Autobot05:
Increase the amount you give her
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by 22just: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kingosytex:

Most of you dey very daft and senseless.
You give her around 100k monthly, how much does she give you monthly?
You keep investing on who isn't investing in you. I wonder the type of stupidity that has engulfed you guys.
Tụfịakwa.

Stupidity raised to the power of infinity
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by 22just: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
amojis:
Oga, take your annual leave. Go home and sleep/rest. Tell that your babe you were fired unexpectedly and you don't have any savings. So no cash to give her.

Wait just one week.....

You'll know whether you have a girlfriend you can rely on, or a leech

You and I know the answer already
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Naddy100(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mumu plenty for this country, 100k for your girlfriend?
Instead of you to plan for your dear life you dey carry hard earning money give pussy.... She go eventually leave if money finish now.... Simp
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by biggie73(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
She is your girlfriend. Stop giving her money. Let her figure things out herself.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Penboy: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

What job dyou do that pays 400k?

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Welcomme: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
I rather die than to live this kind of life. Like you carry 25% of your salary to give a girlfriend....

You have mother, sisters, brothers nieces, nephews yet you could remove 25% of your salary to an ungrateful bitch... You are cursed, man!
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by David160(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Dump the leech
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Silentgroper(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Use her pants with her period go baba lawo and do the needful
Hahaha .. afro latino. Well done sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.