Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money (25930 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Rick9(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dump her, she's of no use to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Gentlevip: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
What do you send to the parents that brought you to this world?

Your siblings that you shared life with, how much do they get.

What do you keep for your future wife(not stupid girlfriend) and children?

I suspect your own motives
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Paramount01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
Wait.....

You earn 400k and donates 100k monthly to a girl that is merely a girlfriend?

I suppose, if you channel the amount of money you dash your ungrateful gf into a business, you'd be having a bountiful profits. Or giving such to your parents will attract more blessings.... Innaaaaa, you chose to be a lover boyπŸ™„

Asking us if you should breakup with her means you don't even know your right from your left .... You're confused whether to continue being a simp or to man up and plan for yourself and future.

You earn 400k and you don't have sense...πŸ€”

Even God collect 10%,who is she?
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Paramount01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

That you don't see opportunity doesn't mean others don't.
People are earning seven figures you are shouting about 400k grin. Open your eyes and behold wonderful things of the world.

Look at the idiot, is today I realize my income in a month is 320000,i don't know before
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by bdon123(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wainey:
if u had read my first comment before calling me simp, I said if she was the one that gave u the job, then there is no issue in giving her 100k.

Next time try and read someone's commentn, no be to deh jump deh call someone simp
No vex sir
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by mankan2k7(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
A SIMPle man
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Op borrow yourself some brain. No go kill yourself because of one useless biiiiiitch
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by enemyofprogress: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Autobot05:
Increase the amount you give her
yes. To like 350k
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by enemyofprogress: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Paramount01:

Even God collect 10%,who is she?
the guy no dey pay tithe o. He gives his parents just 20k every month
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Pinicop(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Give her everything she wants, Mr. SIMPson.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by larryeffizy1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
I think it's a RED FLAG.... it's better you quit the relationship asap coz if you loose the job (God forbid) this one is not ready to stay with you...

The earlier you think and make a wise decision for yourself, the better.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Mavor: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:
Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

I work as a salaried individual and earn around 400k monthly.

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

I'm beginning to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I'm considering a breakup as a solution.

Has anyone navigated a similar situation?
Have you ever given 25% of your salary in a month to your mother? It is weak men like you that are causing all these girls to be feeling entitled and misbehaving left, right and center.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Okechinwadike: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
you are a foolish fool
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Omalicious1: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

Well, here is my 2 cents

1. I will blame you because when she started gradually, you never cautioned her nor put a stop to it. You wanted to play "Mr Nice Guy" and she capitalised on it.

2. One could say that you're too weak to even break up with her. Also, have it in fro t of your mind that it's not every lady that you love for real would reciprocate the love...

3. And from the write up, what you're involved isn't a relationship but rather a Povert Alleviation Program in which she's the beneficiary and you're the benefactor

N/B: When you have the balls to break up with her, do it via sms, not face to face...e get why
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Coolgent(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Dont even think of marrying that Gold digger, Ditch her before it is too late.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by reservd(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

You give a quarter of your monthly income to a gf every month, when she becomes wife, what will you be giving her monthly? How much do you give your parents and siblings monthly?
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by elmarafa20: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
If you know what is good for you

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Come oo must I teach you everything

Throw that shit in a pit toilet before it's too late
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

one of the problems of nigerian guys is that they think they have vagina instead of penis. mr man are you a man? man up and kick her out. why will you give a girl friend 100k monthly? do you have a land? have you built a house? have you established a business?
why do most guys prioritize girl friends more than their future ambitions. you dont need any advice from anyone to throw away that thing you call girl friend and work on your future. cant you see that she is just using you. that girl has no plans for you and even herself she is living inside her imaginations and not reality. she is worst than an animal, most naija girls actually are worst than animals. continue with her and see shege. some people actually need to learn the hard way
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Pauliaette(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ur girlfriend! See Ur life! How can you allow that gold digger to know Ur income in the first place. Infact I hate weak brothers
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Bwaal(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

I'm beginning grin cheesy to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

Please don’t break up She will change …Them suppose flog u 2x2 for neck Ozuor shocked shocked cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Singhabele: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2023
Naijagram:

You are 2 young to be under such stress from an evil lady Sent to destroy ur life.

Poverty start from not properly investing your money at this stage. If u are broke 2 moro she will dissappear. Be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by odishenry(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Naijagram:

You most be mad for giving her 100k monthly. You are disowned by brotherhood.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by tradepunter: 3:53am On Dec 29, 2023
CandyOps:

Says someone who doesn't care about comments and likes.... then goes ahead to share a screenshot of accumulated comments and likes. Like WTF! LOL πŸ˜†

Smh. You simps are pathetic and no matter how bad you feel about being called a SIMP you're simply irredeemable. only a girl who's out to chop you clean can format your brainless pvssy-whipped head.

Hahahah the guy na mumu pro max πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Smithwilliams826: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2023
Naijagram:

I for insult you first. She is not your responsibility, your mother, sister, (daughter, wife) is. I'm sure you don't do this to your mother or sis.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Mummiesboy: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2023
Tboymessiah:
Na 40k work u dey do no lie
And na 1k him dey give so continue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by BALLOSKI: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2023
Naijagram:

Hope you have not acted like a SIMPle man and told her how much you earn monthly just to impress her to love you? If that's the case, you're done with. If you marry her, you're even more "done with".

Any woman that can't help you save to establish or build business should not be close to you. Remember, the moment you don't have money, the relationship is over. If it happens while you're married to her, you'd lose her and your children and you'll be in court or on Nairaland to complain again.

Run ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by BALLOSKI: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
chymeze:
At times I wonder whether the kinda stupid stories I read here are true. I mean how can a guy in his right senses spend over a 100k on a girl he's not married to? A girl who'd dump his silly arse for another guy at any moment. I wonder whether some persons just naturally walk around without brains.
Many stupid men out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Blackdisciple(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2023

Na u do yourself you better run away from ungrateful people else they can kill you
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by chazon(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Pls do consider a BREAKUP, before you BREAKDOWN.
Such kind is a disaster waiting to happen. Perfect discription of wat god had in mind when he said: FLEE….

Make this decision as fast as possible. Your destiny and that of your family lies in this.
Gracias
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Lanmonfarm: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2023
And what do u get in return?

Lemme guess, sex!
U be mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by BluntCrazeMan: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Naijagram:

What's her actual work, that you're paying her N100,000 every month??

Like,, what's the payment for exactly?

(I know you won't answer me though,, but I just had to ask)

Meanwhile,, you don't have any future with that lady.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / If A Married Woman Confides In You / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.