Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money (26107 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by michlins(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2023
Give her your salary and be collecting transport from her. Your village people have gathered and said you will never progress and you're doing everything to ensure that

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by DaTruths: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:
Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

I work as a salaried individual and earn around 400k monthly.

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

I'm beginning to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I'm considering a breakup as a solution.

Has anyone navigated a similar situation?

I have gone through this, don't start what you can't finish.
Because the moment you are not able to give again, either intentionally or by circumstances, she wouldn't cope.
She would either still be with you and start cheating on you, or totally begin distance herself from you.
How can you be giving her over 25 percent of your salary monthly? What does she do for you?
You are meant to support her, not take full responsibility of her.

I made it known to her that i cannot foot all her bills since I'm not a rich person or son of a politician.
She started keeping friends with benefit, infact she reluctantly picked my calls.

Me i had already made up my mind, because the constant billing was eating me up.. i dont even send that amount to my siblings or mother, although they don't depend on me.

Bro better stop sending her money every time she requests, even if you have it.
You are spoiling her and it wont end well.

If she loves you, she would cope.
If she moves on, she never loved you, it just the money she's after.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Sucolee(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2023
She is not ur gf,she is ur ripper
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by tolugar: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I think it's quit cheaper to get a dog.

Mumu man.
You dey pay girl money to stay with you as if you no get worth

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Dzzzz: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2023
Don’t forget when you broke she go dump you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Natbrowny: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Autobot05:
Increase the amount you give her

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ma NIGG*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Kellyson1: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

This is the reason I don't want to be in a relationship. Most of naija girls are gold digger. Chop you finish and run away, if you are not ready for marriage yet my broda stat alone
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Juliearth(f): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

Perhaps you should set up a business for her. This may financially enable her to foot her bills and ameliorate the bane on your pocket(s).
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by DND069: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2023
How you start with a woman is how you gonna end with her.

Most Nigerian men buy women.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Geovanni412(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

Is your money yielding any dividend?

Are you happier since you met her or sadder?

If she is not contributing to your financial or emotional wellbeing, you know the right thing to do.

No over complicate simple matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by TYCO77: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Naijagram:

If this tale is true, please walk out of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Jeferious: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2023
Juliearth:

Perhaps you should set up a business for her. This may financially enable her to foot her bills and ameliorate the bane on your pocket(s).
But why una dey talk like this sef? Open business for who? Has she run a business before? Abi na to lavish the little wey Op get using another format?

Me sef dey this Op shoes, though my own billings never too much. But I wonder why person go graduate from school and she no go find even menial work to keep body and soul together. Dey tell me say she go start to work once she don collect NYSC posting. In the meantime, na my pocket go dey support her for now.

I dey think of whether to serve her breakfast now, or maybe new year if she never still get the job. But the breakfast dey mandatory shaa. Because Dem no dey use wasteful spending become rich man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Blitzking: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

Tell her that's what you can afford atm as God blesses u u would add more. If she no gree tel her the doors is wide open to leave..u av a long way to go.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Savedday2: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2023
Oga SIMP, you fuckup big time. Instead of you to be giving her 350k monthly, you are giving her just 100k. Don't you know she is ur investment?

I will kindly advise that, you remove just ur Tfair from the 400k and give her the rest.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Tynaclem1: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

If you can give a mere girlfriend 100k monthly how much are you giving your mother? Because if it's anything less than 100k too thunder go fire you. Nonsense

You will start something you cannot finish then come online and be ranting making posts like this that portray women as gold diggers meanwhile you are the "enabler"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Juliearth(f): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2023
Jeferious:
But why una dey talk like this sef? Open business for who? Has she run a business before? Abi na to lavish the little wey Op get using another format?

Me sef dey this Op shoes, though my own billings never too much. But I wonder why person go graduate from school and she no go find even menial work to keep body and soul together. Dey tell me say she go start to work once she don collect NYSC posting. In the meantime, na my pocket go dey support her for now.

I dey think of whether to serve her breakfast now, or maybe new year if she never still get the job. But the breakfast dey mandatory shaa. Because Dem no dey use wasteful spending become rich man

E get why I talk so. If the person wey get this tori set up business for him woman and e flop, she no fit gather liver ask for money again and even if she does, he won't be bounded to bail her.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Jeferious: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2023
DND069:
How you start with a woman is how you gonna end with her.

Most Nigerian men buy women.
While this is true, there are still some exceptions. I have a girlfriend who I started on a "bestie" level with. She was my next door neighbor during my university days. At a point in time, she started demanding full commitment from me. I succumbed, and we started a full-fledged serious relationship.

I noticed that during the "bestie days", she wasn't asking for even a pin. The only thing she wanted then was compliments, time and attention. But now, I dey collect billings like never before. She once told me that her people are having issues financially, so she isn't as buoyant as before. I understand, and I have trying my best. But mehn... it's starting to choke me. I don't mind giving up on the relationship. I value my money abeg.

So Bro, no be must say the relationship started on a "commercial" note. My own is just I also desire someone who's financially stable too

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Juliearth(f): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2023
Jeferious:

By the way, my standard rule of thumb to you men is that do not start a largesse that you cannot sustain. Most of you woo and win women over using gifts and money. Such relationships would thrive on the aforementioned and that explains why you will continue to be billed by my gender. I'm not saying you shouldn't be generous to your love interests, but tune it down so women can love you for who you are and not what you are or could be.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by TheFinesseKid: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

na Una dey encourage rubbish. Ogbeni drop that bissh asap.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by qtguru(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

My babe doesn't ask I give because she's a nice person, along with my siblings and family, but I won't tolerate someone ungrateful 100k is alot.

Weigh the cons and pros in the relationship, if she doesn't bring much value, then you can dump her, after all you can always do bad by yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by seborrhic: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Try and earn N50k per month first before you dream of earning 400k and giving your gf 100k

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Lamasta(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
You give 25% of your salary to your gf monthly cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by SPAMBOX7: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
No comment cry
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Jeferious: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Juliearth:

By the way, my standard rule of thumb to you men is that do not start a largesse that you cannot sustain. Most of you woo and win women over using gifts and money. Such relationships would thrive on the aforementioned and that explains why you will continue to be billed by my gender. I'm not saying you shouldn't be generous to your love interests, but tune it down so women can love you for who you are and not what you are or could be.
You've said it all. In addition, avoid girls from poor homes, unless they have been thoroughly verified as good people. And even at that, it is still a risk. Poverty has a way of making its victims look virtuous.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Juliearth(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeferious:
You've said it all. In addition, avoid girls from poor homes, unless they have been thoroughly verified as good people. And even at that, it is still a risk. Poverty has a way of making its victims look virtuous.

I think this has nothing to do with background but orientation. Orientation itself cannot be tied solely to background but a myriad of factors such as peer pressure, environmental exposure and so on. What I am saying in essence is that a lady from a poor background should not be ruled out as being needy.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by DND069: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeferious:
While this is true, there are still some exceptions. I have a girlfriend who I started on a "bestie" level with. She was my next door neighbor during my university days. At a point in time, she started demanding full commitment from me. I succumbed, and we started a full-fledged serious relationship.

I noticed that during the "bestie days", she wasn't asking for even a pin. The only thing she wanted then was compliments, time and attention. But now, I dey collect billings like never before. She once told me that her people are having issues financially, so she isn't as buoyant as before. I understand, and I have trying my best. But mehn... it's starting to choke me. I don't mind giving up on the relationship. I value my money abeg.

So Bro, no be must say the relationship started on a "commercial" note. My own is just I also desire someone who's financially stable too

I get your points. But execptions Don't make the rules.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by udede(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Op i feel like giving it to you very hot the way i feel it but i just pity you. You sound so much like the simp of simps. 100K is the 25% of your salary and you give up to that to a girl friend monthly ?

chineke ekwena ihe ojooo. Bro you need deliverance i swear. You are not qualified to be called a man at all. If at your salary of 400k you want to keep a loyal girlfriend you can get a well brought up working class educated lady that will cost you less than 30k monthly t-fare support. She will be eternally grateful.

Please just kick that olosho out of your life
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by TheTraveler: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Una Dey try o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by stacyadams: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

U still dey put girlfriend on top salary grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Moniya4Real(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Look! I was once in your shoes but I now regret every bit of it . The girl I last dated knew nothing but money. Funny thing is she was working as well but I used the proceeds from her own business for AJO. I got glued cos of the mind/blowing sex she was providing me then. So sad she had to leave me cos the amount I was struggling to giver her(60% of virtually every kobo I earned). didn’t seem enough to keep her cos her previous guy is a yahoo boy.
My advice bro, is: don’t do more than yourself. A girl that truly likes you will be appreciative of the little you provide and offered her . Don’t be surprised, such girls usually have another guy(s) that supply her material needs.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by omobolanle881: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
LIFE PRESIDENT NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STUPID/DUMB Men, NIGERIA LIFE PRESIDENT NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STUPID/DUMB Men, NIGERIA ...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Havesomesense(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
peter0071:
Oga i dont understand you ooo.. Do you enjoy stress?? if yes...no wahala... if not, DUMP her sorry ass..

Why would you even start up what you cant continue? does she work? she doesn't know the value of what you re giving her... Throw her sorry ass out of your life mbok

I dated a girl for years, I was spending my money on her most times, I had to break up with her this December because I need to invest more in my future.
Moving forward I’m only going to Date women earning high income, if she’s not making enough money, I’m not going to Date her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.