Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money (26096 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Godsonkemz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Typical of Nigerian girls. The day you decide to end that relationship you'd know what peace of mind is.
Thank God I ended the relationship that wanted to send me into bankruptcy because I can't say no whenever the gold digger demands. I almost sold my kidney to see her happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by wale8486: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
i dont blame u at all,i only blame those useless company giving u 400k as salary.If im ur boss,i will place u on a salary scale of 32k maybe u will have sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by DDIA: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wainey:
I never cared about who liked my comment, I didn't even notice anyone liked the comment. you are irrelevant.

So if you think liking or unliking my comment is a big deal, then u are just as stupid as the OP.

Don't even worry about mentioning me, cos I never cared about that even
CandyOps is finished. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by SmartyPants(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
Wait.....

You earn 400k and donates 200k monthly to a girl that is merely a girlfriend?

I suppose, if you channel the amount ofoney you dash your ungrateful gf into a business, you'd be having a bountiful profits. Or giving such to your parents will attract more blessings.... Innaaaaa, you chose to be a lover boy🙄

Asking us if you should breakup with her means you don't even know your right from your left .... You're confused whether to continue wing a simp or to man up and plan for yourself and future.

You earn 400k and you don't have sense...🤔

How did almost 100k turn into 200k? Softly softly.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Obiorahpcfg: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wise up guy! It's never too late when you think fast!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Quebec91(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Free her abeg, no time

Those bitches ain't loyal
Naijagram:
Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

I work as a salaried individual and earn around 400k monthly.

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

I'm beginning to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I'm considering a breakup as a solution.

Has anyone navigated a similar situation?
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Ashawoman82: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

why can't guys of your calibre stay away from broke girls , I earn 1/4 or what u earn but I have no business dating poor jobless girls that love billing dude use your sense na.....as a comfortable guy you shouldn't be desperate for girls , take Ur type and select girl of your class to date you'll understand how sweet such relationship can be ...bro use your head, forget fine face boobs and ass, there's more a man need to look for in a woman ..there are a lot of single working class women desperate looking for men, they don't need any man money cos they are comfortable, those are the kind of women you should roll with..
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Miles300: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

make u dey there make woman ruin your finances!! Money she didn't work for ...my brother put your interest first ooo , if u broke tomorrow na she go first leave you ....look for other decent ladies to be with

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Mayeldah(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
bros, please increase the money to N390k and leave us alone

You are SIMPly buying her love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

How much you don give your papa or mama or siblings before, no lie to us? Checking your brain; no offence..
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Bukolaolamipo: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Let me tell you how you guys started,na money you take catch am.. I'm a woman but you be fool ,do you know that when we women love a man so madly we can steal from parents, brothers, sisters, friends,the police,the army , cultists, kidnappers , just to make sure we give our guy something.let me give you dumbo head a secret.when you meet a girl just be real even fake being broke once she accepts na she go fund una relationship and she no go complain.Simps everywhere.one cannot even see a real man to date these days

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Niok: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
If babe dey collect almost 100k for every 400k salary, How much do you save,and how much do you give your family
Omase ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

You know what to do boss. You probably need people to validate this.
Lucky she is your girlfriend, when she becomes a wife you'll have almost no one to run to for help.

God be with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by pansophist(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Why are you with a girl that have a poverty mentality? Poverty mentality is insatiable. Give her 1M usd monthly, then her taste will increase, she would need 5M instead, and Shame you because Kanye gives his woman more.

People orient themselves and act well when they know that you won't tolerate rubbish. If a girl constantly bill you and shows no appreciation, she probably have smelled weakness in you.

Allow people to prove themselves before jumping into a relationship with them. Also, evaluate why you pick girls like that. You don't need a girl with a poverty mentality.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Empresa: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Give yourself sense
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by tuzle(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
honour7:

Break up with her there is no remedy, next time when you have a girl friend or wife, never disclose your full salary to any of them.

Love strifes on mystery, assuming u told her your salary is 100k, she would have been contented with u giving her like 20k, though I don't subscribed to giving girls money to buy love, let her love u for any other thing apart from money especially if the relationship is towards marriage and not just sex.
even if I tell my gf my salary is 1m, why will she be dragging the salary with me. One thing I hate is ungrateful and entitled people. Someone that is just a girlfriend can't appreciate the little u give her because of the 30min sex u guys have. As for me if I give any girl who is yet to be my wife money and she complains that it isn't enough, I swear that is the end of our relationship whether as friend or gf.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Emma09(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Na so one werey small girl wan finish me then. Always demanding, my cream has finished, my data finished, money for upkeep! Very werey girl o. The worst case was say na distance relationship o. The day I was done with her was when she scammed me of 20k. Though na small money, but haven seen the red flags, I had to dump her sorry ass. Me wey dey find woman wey I go remarry after 5yrs of divorce? Thank God I have now remarried to my heart robe.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
chymeze:
At times I wonder whether the kinda stupid stories I read here are true. I mean how can a guy in his right senses spend over a 100k on a girl he's not married to? A girl who'd dump his silly arse for another guy at any moment. I wonder whether some persons just naturally walk around without brains.

It happens a lot, my girl thought she was grooming me when she told me her ex placed her on a salary I just smiled grin Na local man you want job grin

The stup.idity exhibited by men is hilarious and troubling at the same time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by denko(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
How much do you spend on your mother, i dont have problem with that if she is your wife.
Naijagram:

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Drenix(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bros that girl that is demanding much from you is not demanding anything from another guy. USE YOUR HEAD AND OFF LIGHT.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Exedyne: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
You dey give your girlfriend 100k every month

You need slap

Money wey u suppose dey save dey invest in land or business

You dey waste that kind money on top nigerian girl
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by goldmatrix(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Love is blind.. Send her whole 400K and see her reaction. Then come back here and share it..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by ETT93(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Letting your girlfriend to know your income is the number one thing you got it wrong.....
Whether she is a working class or not given her such amount of money is wrong.....
For me, the girl didn't love you at all. What she is after is your money bro, open your eyes before it's too late......
Dump her as FAST as you can Sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by abobote: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Almost 100k every month? Something must be wrong with you
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by 22just: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Yes o, a neighbour is having similar experience. He doubled the amount when the girlfriend requested.

In fact, he now gives her 70% of his income. He adores her.
He calls her God sent, and he's looking forward to giving her 90% cos he doesn't wanna lose her.

Pls emulate this neighbour of mine come 2024
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Kingosytex(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Most of you dey very daft and senseless.
You give her around 100k monthly, how much does she give you monthly?
You keep investing on who isn't investing in you. I wonder the type of stupidity that has engulfed you guys.
Tụfịakwa.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by obaidan: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

By the time you finish considering, she go dun finish you patapata. Keep simping. Your story should read "I dumped a girl that wants to ruin me" NOT "my girlfriend demands money blablabla"
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by hustla(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

You better run

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by ogawisdom(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Jeez

What are you doing with a leech that will dump you any moment the money is no more.

If you don't leave her you will surely regret the money you are wasting on the parasite that has come to suck you dry.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Juliearth:

Perhaps you should set up a business for her. This may financially enable her to foot her bills and ameliorate the bane on your pocket(s).

Most people who bahave like this also work, they never see any reason why they should ever use their own money to sort their bills it's always the man's money.

There is no reason to set up business for this kind of person, if she was business inclined and supportive she would have invested that monthly stipend on a business in order to be supportive. If you inquire well that money either goes to foot her liability lifestyle.

The best way is to move on, she is of no use to the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by bentenny(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Please do the highlighted as soon as possible!
Just do it instantly!
Trust me ...you will be glad you did!
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by sonofElElyon: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Offpointng:
I think it's sheer selfishness and self centeredness for you to be dolling out just 100k to your Girlfriend monthly out of 400k fah??

And here you are talking bout peace? what peace a stingy person wan enjoy?? Give her 350k monthly and have peace nigga
Nooooo.... she is very special and increases his dopamine level so she should get 100% of his salary... he should do a side business like cobbler to meet his own needs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.