Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30826 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by bentenny(m): 11:53am On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.
This reminds me of an interview a well known advocate against Trans folks 'shapiro'
He said when his son was 2 years,he wanted to wear his elder sisters female shoes or dress but Shapiro showed him at that early age that this kind of shoes or clothes are for girls and this is for boys!

That's how he was able to tutor his son about the difference at that tender age!
Kids are naturally experimental and adventurous!
They would like to do virtually anything because they want to know and if they are not properly guided,will likely get negatively influenced!

When you saw him playing with dolls or barbie,your parents should have bought him action hero male toys or some male related stuff to make him understand he is a guy!

Saying he acts like a woman by tying wrapper or playing with dolls should have been stopped and replaced with masculine clothes!
You could have also taken him for a stroll because most younger brothers will always like to be or look like their elder brother or even their father!

If I may ask...what is your brother's relationship with your dad or what is you dad's overall relationship with his sons?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by 3ice9ce: 11:55am On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Which God? The god of your pastors wey no even fit save many of your own gay pastors abi which one? undecided

Go change yourself first before you go trying to change others. undecided

You have never posted a sensible contribution here. Not one.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Colson(m): 11:58am On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Your hate for men is legendary. Person weh break ur heart do u strong thing
The hate campaign/misogyny against women wey we dey see all over nairaland, You no dey call out that one. Selective blindness.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by dacool1(m): 11:58am On Jan 05
You should have flogged the evil spirit out of him since he was a kid.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:58am On Jan 05
Born a gay? Rubb.ish, that is as a result of bad parenting. Format his brain by beating and punishment. MBA, ewo.
Beat the nonsense out of his senses.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by SharingIsLife(m): 11:59am On Jan 05
sofiscatedmoron:

Africans a d God, instead of looking for a way out, you are calling God
Ok. What's your own advice? The op asked us for an advice. I have given mine, what is yours. Give your advice. And, if you don't have what to say, it's wiser to just keep cool and pass instead of looking for already given advice to criticize. The fact that you don't believe in God doesn't mean everybody should not believe in God.

The Bible says that it's fools who don't believe that there is God. For me, that's quite logical because, how can someone exist and would not acknowledge that he or she was made the way he is by Someone. That 'Someone' is God.

If you have a superior argument for why I shouldn't believe in God, you can let me know. I'll be very glad to consider it with absolute fairness. Otherwise, it's only fair for you to submit to my superior reason and believe in God NOW. The next moment might turn out to be late. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 12:00pm On Jan 05
Shinjawestern:
No man was born a gay ..

Seems like you r the one..

Death to all gays..

Death to all head slamming mohammadian

If death to all gays then what will you give criminals like Yahoo Yahoo, armed robbery, kidnapper, rapist, ritualist and the likes?

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05
There’s really nothing you can do now other than to wish him well.

He’s still your brother regardless.

Telling you from someone with first hand experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by epainos: 12:01pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
Devastated why? You sound like he's a criminal or a demon. You and your family will have to learn how to accept that side of him, show him love and protect him by not outing him to people you know till he's ready to do so himself.

Let me add this, being effeminate as a young male child doesn't mean one has a tendency of being gay. Most gays I know were very masculine when they were young.
Shapa is the reason a masculine man will give his anus out. cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Necrophagia: 12:02pm On Jan 05
omooba969:

What's wrong with being gay?

Everything

I can tolerate lesbians but not fággots

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by ProudWitch: 12:03pm On Jan 05
epainos:

A mas-cis-het man, yeah.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kingrshd3: 12:04pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Which God? The god of your pastors wey no even fit save many of your own gay pastors abi which one? undecided

Go change yourself first before you go trying to change others. undecided

That's the bad thing religion has done in our generation because they do relate everything with God and prayer ..
🤔

Wetin concern God for this one now.
Nigeria has more churches than d US and UK that colonize us and gave us d religion yet our continent is worst than d white that brought it to us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 12:05pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Your hate for men is legendary. Person weh break ur heart do u strong thing
I hope you say this to those so called mysoginist men hating women?

Abi Your eye no dey see that one

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 12:07pm On Jan 05
Necrophagia:

Everything

I can tolerate lesbians but not fággots

I don't see anything wrong with them. What you're enjoying with the opposite sex, they're also enjoying it with same sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by joelliving: 12:07pm On Jan 05
Exactly my thought!
I may be wrong though, but I think it's reverse psychology.

The OP may be trying to justify their delusion that gays are born that way!

It's mind game!
Guys don't fall for it.

God would not warn us to desist from hospitality if he created anyone that way!

The western world and their stupid theory has been the major culprit justifying that disgusting act.

I am still astonished that bestialism or other psychological disorders are not supported as being the way people are born.

Psychos kill other people for fun yet no one says they are born that way!

xristos:
This is a Pro LGBTQ thread

The thread aims to promote homosexuality as natural which is never the case.
It's a mind game

By advised accordingly.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lifemanage: 12:07pm On Jan 05
santaclaws:

What steps did you guys take to help him develop masculine traits as a child? You see a boy acting like a little girl, y'all should have made sure he did more manly things like playing sports with males and generally reminding him that he's a boy. You don't allow a boy play with dolls, it's very wrong.

It may be a bit late now but there is nothing God cannot do. You all just need to pray for him cos if he's already having gay intercourse, then it's a serious issue... Nevertheless, God can change anyone.
U just said the whole truth. Parenting is a big problem and cause of the present society ills. Though an advice na to carry am go ashi quarters amke one mature one drill and ride am small, e go awake some manly instincts. People should be deliberate about their actions. The idea of leaving things to God is what has destroyed African societies today. We should be responsible
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by joelliving: 12:08pm On Jan 05
joelliving:
Exactly my thought!
I may be wrong though, but I think it's reverse psychology.

The OP may be trying to justify their delusion that gays are born that way!

It's mind game!
Guys don't fall for it.

God would not warn us to desist from homosexuality if he created anyone that way!

The western world and their stupid theory has been the major culprit justifying that disgusting act.

I am still astonished that bestialism or other psychological disorders are not supported as being the way people are born.

Psychos kill other people for fun yet no one says they are born that way!

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by SharingIsLife(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05
IMASTEX:

Those two bolded are kind of conflicting. If he was born that way, meaning he was created same way by the same person you asked him to handover to. On a lighter note though grin grin

Personally, I think people's social & behavioral pattern is largely the influence of the immediate environment & the society. The females around him may have unconsciously played a significant role while he was growing up. I have observed cases where bigger sisters regularly costumed their kid brother with their own wears & makeup. Bath & freely unclothe completely in his presence, etc. Its even worse when he happens to be the only "male" around.

You started laughing grin grin grin without hearing my response first. That he was born that way doesn't necessarily mean that he was created that way. There may have been some negative interruptions in the womb that may not have been permitted by God.

I was responding to the other guy and I quoted a tweet that show that even society influence is just like the person was born that way, using Yahoo as an example but it's similar. https://twitter.com/DNCNetwork1/status/1743198485287981148?t=494IfK6jmV1wF_JDzFcHHQ&s=19
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man ans certified man of good quality, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made. Guess what that meant? With God's cursing childbearing, rendering it not of His Kingdom, all who are born into this world are born unrighteous, removed from God. That means no single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided
@ bolded, this means that Jesus was not perfect right?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 12:08pm On Jan 05
epainos:

i don't think so. Some are comfortable but chose same sex partner over opposite sex

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by TechCapon(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
Devastated why? You sound like he's a criminal or a demon. You and your family will have to learn how to accept that side of him, show him love and protect him by not outing him to people you know till he's ready to do so himself.

Let me add this, being effeminate as a young male child doesn't mean one has a tendency of being gay. Most gays I know were very masculine when they were young.
instead of offering solution to correct the abnormality you're telling him to show him love and protection. what is this world turning into? angry

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Raylight2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:
I have never come close to tolerating gay until I read this. I used to have hot arguments with my neighbor who said that many gay guys are born that way. Could this just be true? I'm actually shedding tears right now😭

You sure say you truly shed tears? No lie o

Well, your advice is right. God can correct that .

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by kmaster007: 12:09pm On Jan 05
Since childhood ke... This one hard ooooo
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by MisterGrace: 12:10pm On Jan 05
You should have introduced him to fxcking women at tender age.

It is better to be hiv positive than to be gay.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by advanceDNA: 12:11pm On Jan 05
Hathor5:
There is nothing you can do about a person who is gay. There have been conversion therapies done with homosexuals and their results have been desastrous to their mental well-being and otherwise changed nothing about a person`s sexual orientation. In this world, people who are different, need acceptance from their loved ones. The world is still very much a hostile place to this group of people. And as you have already rightly observed, people are born this way and there is nothing they or anyone can do about it. I don`t understand why it is a problem anyway and I will never understand why people get so worked up about it when clearly there are much bigger problems.

Everyone likes forming woke of the internet until their sons and brothers tell them they suckk a fellow man's dick, are in greater risk of HIV/AIDS, and will be marrying a fellow man ........ then they realize why others have been worked up when there are much bigger problems.....

There is no full heterosexual parents that will sing "what a happy day" and "wonderful news" after hearing their son wants to fvck the àrse of another man for the rest of his life..

U just dey try form woke.... cool
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by macho44(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05
santaclaws:

What steps did you guys take to help him develop masculine traits as a child? You see a boy acting like a little girl, y'all should have made sure he did more manly things like playing sports with males and generally reminding him that he's a boy. You don't allow a boy play with dolls, it's very wrong.

It may be a bit late now but there is nothing God cannot do. You all just need to pray for him cos if he's already having gay intercourse, then it's a serious issue... Nevertheless, God can change anyone.
Make dem just SEW his BUM-BUM
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Phoenix999: 12:15pm On Jan 05
xristos:
This is a Pro LGBTQ thread

The thread aims to promote homosexuality as natural which is never the case.
It's a mind game

By advised accordingly.

You are 100% correct. I wish I can like this comment 100times.

Nairaland MODs intentionally created this thread and pushed it to FP to try and use reverse psychology on unsuspecting Netizens.

Be'like Seun and Myndd dem done collect Rainbow🌈 people money to do promo!

No one is born gay and no amount of twisting will convince me otherwise.

I have zero empathy for the sick alphabet folks.

Rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by SharingIsLife(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05
Raylight2:

You sure say you truly shed tears? No lie o

Well, your advice is right. God can correct that .
Yes, I shed tears.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by allthingsgood: 12:17pm On Jan 05
Chibuzoripob:
sad it is too late to correct this abnormal bro of urs undecided sad.Dem for don use cord wire flow the DEMON outta his gaybriel brain wen he started that nonsense

This is just silly talk
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by epainos: 12:17pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
i don't think so. Some are comfortable but chose same sex partner over opposite sex
Why? It can't be wealth. I am talking about a masculine man in his early days the post mentioned..
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Raylight2(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

Yes, I shed tears.

Good. You should be kind hearted.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by allthingsgood: 12:17pm On Jan 05
Phoenix999:

You are 100% correct. I wish I can like this comment 100times.

Nairaland MODs intentionally created this thread and pushed it to FP to try and use reverse psychology on unsuspecting Netizens.

Be'like Seun and Myndd dem done collect Rainbow🌈 people money to do promo!

No one is born gay and no amount of twisting will convince me otherwise.

I have zero empathy for the sick alphabet folks.

Rubbish!!

why didnt you ignore the thread. If truly you are not interested

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.