Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28442 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by ProNurse: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lol! Roflmao! This is one of the few topics that i havent seen people insulting themselves. Come to think of it, most of us never really knew how to read those stories, we CRAMMED them, lol! I was so intelligent. I came first in my class from pry 1 to 5!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by hbrednic: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
i heard naija is now a[i] treasure island[/i]
the old witch gaguul has refused to die,she must be more than 200yrs now.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Switup: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Habaa u neva hear? Odion na rude gees now. shocked 2 days ago ma friend brok up with him cus he was cheating on her
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by hbrednic: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
weep not child is no longer crying because he has no shoes,
he've grown to become the president of one african country  grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nosyke(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
Pro-Nurse:

Lol! Roflmao! This is one of the few topics that i havent seen people insulting themselves. Come to think of it, most of us never really knew how to read those stories, we CRAMMED them, lol! I was so intelligent. I came first in my class from pry 1 to 5!

[i]Who we go ask?

Nobody answered the question about the poor man that struck a treasure in the ground with his hoe, what happped to him?? [/i
]
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Abiboy09: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
lwkmd ;d
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ninilowo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
It was the Bakos that "traveled" round Nigeria in Peugeot 404 car. I can never forget the two quarrelsome children- Biola and Alade. May God bless my teacher MR OJELADE FOLORUNSHO. He made the whole thing looked so real that because of that book alone, he offered to take us to primary six. But nowadays, our children lack the sense of imagination to cope with such long story. Oh my God!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by daisy28: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hope u guys havent 4gotn abt sweet kidscheesy
Teacher: what is ur mummy's name
Boy: my mummy's name is MUMMY.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
Im still thinking about d primary school days, times table reciations,reading book(macmillian),verbal n quantitative reasoning by Ore Olunloyo,New Understanding Maths,Ralia d sugar gurl,Ure Chokwe,Eze,chike n d river,S.M.O.G.,Erugo Iyama,Agbo,Wakama n Odion,Edet,Gandoki, d list is endless. Schooling was a beauty den,but nw wot do u av? Premier English(i hate dat book,its full of shit meant 4 over pampered children of billionaires),n dry Macmillian series
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Freiburger(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
daisy28:

Hope u guys havent 4gotn abt sweet kidscheesy
Teacher: what is your mummy's name
Boy: my mummy's name is MUMMY.cheesycheesycheesy
Your name sounds like dizzy angel or have you been dizzy?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by toseen29: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
what a beautiful moment we had then, i remember we always dramatise d playlets in those books.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Matnat(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hey! Do you remember that little boy chike and the little river? He's now a professor in oceanography! The river is no where to be found.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Abuloma80(f): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hey, what about "Toma and Tani"
Toma is boy, Tani is a girl.
Toma is riding a bicycle, Tani is carrying a pot.
Toma is standing, Tani is sitting.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by vodkat: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
OBITUARY OF MR GRUNDY
Solomon Grundy, Born on a Monday, christened on Tuesday, married on Wednesday, took ill on Thursday, grew worse on Friday, died on Saturday, buried on Sunday, that is the end of Solomon Grundy
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Jumbo my Son I sent you to school you dont know how to spell your
J. .U.M.B.O - JUMBO!!

H.I.P for the Hip for the Hippopo P.O.P.O For the Hippopo and T.M.U.S For the Hippopotamus, Hippopotamus!!!

40 Lions Eat Amala Versus Ewedu Soup. (40LEAVES)
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by angelsing(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
You guys are really awesome!. Thanks for bringing back childhood memories
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by ArQuAbOy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
Yeah
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
''Jumbo my Son I sent you to school you dont know how to spell your
J. .U.M.B.O - JUMBO!!''

''H.I.P for the Hip for the Hippopo P.O.P.O For the Hippopo and T.A.M.U.S For the Hippopotamus, Hippopotamus!!!''

''8:00! 8:00 is time for school, 8:00 in the morning!''

''This is the Way I brush my teeth,brush my teeth brush my teeth,this is the way I brush my teeth early in the morning''

''40 Lions Eat Amala Versus Ewedu Soup. (40LEAVES) ''.

Is it only me that's always scared of those ÀLÓ?
Eg. Olurombi,
'' Iya aje, Mowa fan Ina.
Fana nibo??''
Fana Ninu ogba re, ''
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by naylove(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ali , the lorry driver now drives a danfo that plies yaba-oyingbo route after he complained of incessant harrassment by police on his haulage business. although he also had a brief but unsuccessful stint as a formular 1 race driver
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
abioila:

Who remembers-Ede Xtimes Ede,Remi Coni Iya,Segun Elere Bolu,Odabo Odabo Kayode.EXERCISE BOOK.Then BIG note-Boy is Good,Girl is Bad.i saw the virtuous woman last 2 wks she was in support of legalising prostitution.the incorruptible judge is the father of dimeji bankole.jimmy johnson is now a warder at kirikiri.lmao

Lmao at 'ede times ede'. I remember this perfectly,

Very entertaining thread!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by igbsam(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Who among una use this thread fly kite ?

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 1Dray(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2011
Primary school in those days were so exciting, reading Macmillan and Oxford English Readers. . . I could recall vividly just lyk yesterday. I really missed those days and friends. Playing football in Depot NA training field, using both their volleyball nd BB pit during break. Hearing the sound of gun shots, when d soldiers train. . . Hehehe. . . Wish I cud bring back those day.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by sweetguy10(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2011
Where's Mr Ajao that poor Old man that dug the floor and found pieces of Gold ? Probably somewhere in the Caribbean chilling with those hot big assed babes

Koku baboni , Oh my God I could read chapter 1 to 5 from my head back then and that lady in white ? SCARY !!

Odion and wakama , Hahahahahahaha

One eyed Sunday don turn to saula for Iyana ipaja nah dem don kill am gan self

Ehm whats the name of those two girls that went to the Market to buy things , one bought a pair of shoes bla bla bla

And that poor Old man that was sent an errand by the king while on his way he saw different things and when he asked from people the owner of the properties they tell him "they don't understand" in their language and he thought its one rich man , what a tool he was

Agbo ,Agbo , Agbo how many times did I call you ?

Oh my God , tears is running down my face ( Unbelievable ) those good old days , when we 're always eager to go to school

#sad
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by daisy28: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2011
@ freiburger,i havent bn dizzy for a long time but hope u havent stuffed urself up wit burgers. grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by mxxpunkxx: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2011
Akpan has left the smugglers n joined MEND.

Mr. Wakama is now a policeman

Eze now has stitches all over his head, due to many fights back then
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by mxxpunkxx: 12:44am On Nov 06, 2011
Y;all remember the hide-n-seek game

Boju Boju, oohhh,

Oloro nbo, ooh

Apara mo. , ohh

Se ki nsi, oh

Si ki si nsi

Eni ti oro ba mu, a pa je

Oju nta me, ata e pa
. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nymphnode(m): 3:07am On Nov 06, 2011
The wall humpty dumpty used to sit on was finally knocked down by the last ibadan flood. GEJ wanted it rebuilt but senator patrick is not happy because the contract was awarded to Agbalowomeri of The Incorruptible Judge. Sad to hear that One Eyed Sunday is now blind, the goblins eat the good pair. embarassed
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Kilode1: 4:27am On Nov 06, 2011
manny4life:

Please forgive my ignorance, what are you guys talking about ?  

All these abroad diaspora children sef. embarassed
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by jboi25: 4:41am On Nov 06, 2011
what of that trader im still de buy goods from oron to ikot te ekpene?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by razznaija(f): 4:54am On Nov 06, 2011
For those of you that read that Macmillian text book: Agbo is doing yahoo yahoo in Canada while Gbenga is a big boy in Lagos, living the single life. Agbo's brother ( can't remember his name) is now a proud father of a football team, his wife is a popular newscaster on AIT ( try guessing who she is).
And as for that boy that used his mother's money to buy a MAGIC RING and found out that it was fake, he is now a bra seller at Balogun market.
Ure Chokwe is now a millionaire, after years of selling sweet and chewing gum at Ariaria market he won the lottery and bought NNPC.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by megacity: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2011
chude na ukwa ruo oge buzi otu na ndi isi ndi uwe ojii na abuja. Ngozi amuola umu aka asaa, ha dum so kwa biri na abuja. Nna ngozi nozi ezumike nka na obodo ha
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by chrisstokx(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2011
Una go kill me with laugh,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / 2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.