Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed (30351 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by babsmii(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2011
@ Humblebee^^^

i think you asked reasonable questions but dont expect reasonable answers here. they'll rather throw insults at you and make you look like a hater.

i'll like to contribute this
the fact that muslims on nairaland would not slain or take up arms to kill does not shield us from the fact of those verses, they are clearly stated. You are comfortable, and all you want is comfort. go to work, come back home to meet your wife or husband and be happy but the truth is those verses exist and if you won't follow it, some hopeless frustrated illiterate will do it because they are already done with life. they are hopeless and live for nothing, they can hardly boast of a good life even though the government is the cause for everyone's problems. so they tend to see those verses as an option to rest with 72virgins instead of living in penury on earth.

all i can wish them is good luck, cos it doesnt look like a fight that'll end anytime soon
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Jencejyde(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2011
totorimi:

There was a report indicting one ex head of state, some influential people in the North, aggrieved politicians etc. The blame for this insecurity can be dropped on the doorstep of our leaders. Let us look at it this way. It may seem this set of Boko Haram members are few and well organised. They go out import mercenaries to carry out their deadly act. I bet if the government today should allow the FBI to unravel this challenge it is a matter of days they will route all of them including their sponsors. The problem again is the press and politicians, any attempt to bring in the experts will be rebuffed and criticised. GEJ need not make this a national discuss, quietly engage the Israeli Mossad and i bet you Boko Haram will be gone. It is not a shame to admit that our police has failed, it is not out of place to admit that this whole thing is all about politics. Let GEJ take the necessary action NOW, one year is gone and nothing has been accomplished. Too much talk and no action. Stamp out the leaders of Boko Haram then the rest will be easy. The president will have himself to blame if nothing is been done. This is an act of war so war must be declared on places where Boko Haram thrives, those who harbour criminals should suffer the same fate as the criminals. Immediately declare a state of emergency in the states like Borno, Yobe, Niger, put in crack military intelligence officers to oversee things there, by the time homee are raised the emirs will have no choice but to tell their subjects to expose shady characters. The implications of not taking far reaching decision is that this guys will keep on extending their nefarious activity until they drag this nation into a full scale war and GEJ will have himself to blame for failure to take action. The police cannot handle this. The military hierarchy has been compromised such that you dont know who to trust. So the only way out is get experts to assist. Let them criticise the decision but at the end their will be peace. Another thing is that the leadership must be bold to comfront the people that will be exposed for this shameful act. When the experts begin to name the names of the sponsors of Boko Haram does the presidency have the will power to prosecute them and let peace reign. Some people must just have to die for Nigeria to move forward.

Most thoroughly thought words on this thread, well said!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Bornagain190: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2011
In some couple of days, time will fade this crime from our minds, because it now appears normal. How long nigeria?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by PastorOla1: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2011
Policing requires high level of intelligence and good sense of judgement, but with level of corruption in the NPF today, NPF will continue to fail any time, any day! You can quote me pls.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by bisiaet: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2011
Here we are again on it. I said it sometime ago when some cowards were saying the Fed Govt should be beggin or negotiating with this animals even a whole national party said same I just laughed and shook my head is sorry situation and I said if these people know what Islamic extremist are, if these people know what Islamic fundamentalist are, if these people realised what Terrorist netwok is all about they wont be talking about negotiation or pacifying them is as simple as someone saying in his skull oh I want to negotiate with Devil I guess the person is really dreaming, now it has happened again.

The most shocking things is I now realised these sort of things as finally turn the religion called Islam a total "Farce and Boloks". (Apology to Southern Muslims) If a fellow muslim who is about celebrating a feast of Sallah could still be so thirsty of blood then it is a big shame on this religion. I can see there are no more respect for this religion any longer even by themselves it is a big shame. If a fellow muslim could be bombing a fellow muslim, if a fellow muslim could enter to a mosque in Iraq and turned the mosque to rubbles oh! heaven this is no longer a respect for Prophet Mohammed any longer infact the religion is gone outrightly is a big shame.

These people need no friendly atmosphere let GEJ seek a help outside to crush these demons the only language they understand is "FORCE" Let Gej go the US and the British way to crush these animals orelse playing a nice boy to the devil the result would be too devastating. The truth is now do the North think with the way they are going do they think  anyone would ever want to vote for them again to rule Nigeria?? I guess is a big lie. North or whatever you called yourself you are done and finished for you to rule this country again will take years that is the truth let see who will lost at last please tell your boko animals to keep bombing if you think you are doing anyone is lie you are digging your own graves. Carry on bombing but for Hausa to rule this country again with the way they are going it wont happen because we will raise an arm against that govt and the North as they are doing right now the game is up and now is "DO ME I DO YOU"
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by prettyboi1(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2011
@ Totorimi God bless you for your great suggestions & great sense of reasoning. I agree with everything u said & suggested except that I personally don't agree with bringing any foreign agencies like the fbi. let our own intelligence guys do their work.This is an issue of national threat,bringing in foreign help escalates the problem in the long term cos it would take a whole new turn of dirty politics. The foreign guys you bring won't have any thing to lose cos they're not from here & so their governments could actually be pretending in the daylight to be offering us assistance while also supporting boko haram in d background &fueling the situation furthermore so that they can start penetrating into our national wealth, oil & other resources like what happened & is still happening in iraq. Jonathan just needs 2wake up & be firm & decisive,if the people around him are not doing their works rightly,they should be dropped.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by oziomaa(f): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2011
hi bornagain 190, can i ask u some questions pls?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by oziomaa(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2011
hi all, pls i need answers to some questions, is anyone available? plllllllssssssssssss
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by better4u: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2011
It sound funny and pitiful, don't stay there and keep showing sympathies, it is time to act and launch your own attack before someone else will see your dead body and also say [i]chai Jesus[/i], see this good looking person, just die easily like that. But God forbid! But if it happen to be you brother, sister or family,
This is not the time for sympathy, those victims are also Nigerian, we need to speak out, demonstrate directly and indirectly before they affect our own, one love, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by prettyboi1(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2011
@Oziooma I'm around.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by untainted: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
edoyad:

It's unfortunate but I think Nigeria will soon cease to exist in the form in which we know it. It's been a while coming so no one here should feign ignorance

[/quo]
I totally agree
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by untainted: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
zoe80

@Untainted, you warmed my heart and God bless you! Smiley

God bless you too zoe.
Nigeria is really a perplexing study
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nduchucks: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

Second chance. . .
[size=14pt]Are you a Nigerian first, then a Muslim or are you a Muslim first then a Nigerian?[/size]

You are getting quite childish and petty, I wonder whether your known obsesions are getting the best out of you. First of all, my personal religion has nothing to do with the fact that our president is not addressing our security issues in an optimal manner, to put it mildly and respectfully.

I do not put my citizenship, religion, race, creed, etc in any hierarchy. Grow up, olodo. If your government passes laws that are in conflict with your religious believes, what you do in a civilized society is to try to change the laws in a democratic manner.

If you MEND terrororists and the once who perpetrated the crimes being discussed on this thread, decide to break the law because you are unhappy with them, thereby threatening the security and lives of Nigerians, it is the responsibility of the government to take appropriate action to checkmate you terrorists.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Demdem
No shaking. I just hope those guyz realize the damage that they r causing and i also expect the security agencies to sit up and do their job. May God help us all. cool
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by GATomcruise: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
coolsome body said is fighting for God..imerge

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Six New States Coming Soon - National Assembly / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.