Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed (30353 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by lateef4me(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2011
It was easier creatin dis mistake called "Nigeria" ,

How many blood wil be split b4 dis maitake is finally corrected ?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2011
^ @Mjay,
This is exactly the way these islamists wants us to react. To ask "why bomb d churches?"Their parent company al quaeda towed same line in iraq n sowed a bitter seed which germinated into a sectarian war. The war is still threatening d fragile existence of iraq today.  I say we give them their North n decide wht we'll do with d south. Marriage no b by force
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by VoodooDoll(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2011
Blokos Haram should form a circular firing squad and execute themselves if it is death count it is after.

Leave innocent people out of it.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by prettyboi1(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2011
IT'S REALLY SAD THAT NIGERIANS KEEP FIGHTING EACH OTHER ON STUPID BASIS. I'M A CHRISTIAN & YET I CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT SEVERAL MUSLIMS HAVE ALSO BEEN BOKO HARAM VICTIMS JUST LIKE CHRISTIANS HAVE. SEVERAL MUSLIMS INCLUDING NORTHERNERS ALSO HATE WHAT BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN DOING SO WHY ARE WE TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT THIS IS THE CONFUSION THEY(BOKO HARAM & THEIR SPONSORS) HAVE ALWAYS PLANNED - CONFUSION BETWEEN CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS. IN THE WEST,SOUTH & EAST OF NIGERIA, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS FIGHTING? EVERYONE LIVES IN PEACE. SO WHY IS IT ONLY IN THE NORTH? THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR NIGERIA TO SPLIT RATHER BLAME JONATHAN FOR HIS WEAKNESS TOWARDS THIS WHOLE SITUATION & HIS TOTAL CLUELESSNESS AS A LEADER. if you can't learn to discipline your kids & show them what's right from wrong, why wouldn't they become wayward. Jonathan can bring in laws that prosecute these people but the dunce is there peeing in his pants cos he's a "lamb" & not a "lion."
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by VoodooDoll(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2011
Nigeria is a "state" at war with its citizens. This has been the case for the last 100 years.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by truefact: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2011
fork all this muslim islamic sheit, how many christian or church has attacked muslim, kill or burnt mosque?

F, U, C, K ISLAM AND MUSLIMS, this political and religious way to take over nigeria, but they lied, IT WONT HAPPEN
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by sylve11: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2011
na wa o cry cry cool
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ASOROCKb(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2011
lateef4me:

It was easier creatin dis mistake called "Nigeria" ,

How many blood wil be split b4 dis maitake is finally corrected ?

Can someone help with answer to this(up there) and this inhuman bombardment?
>>>>>>

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2011
pretty_boi:

IT'S REALLY SAD THAT NIGERIANS KEEP FIGHTING EACH OTHER ON silly BASIS. I'M A CHRISTIAN & YET I CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT SEVERAL MUSLIMS HAVE ALSO BEEN BOKO HARAM VICTIMS JUST LIKE CHRISTIANS HAVE. SEVERAL MUSLIMS INCLUDING NORTHERNERS ALSO HATE WHAT BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN DOING SO WHY ARE WE TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT THIS IS THE CONFUSION THEY(BOKO HARAM & THEIR SPONSORS) HAVE ALWAYS PLANNED - CONFUSION BETWEEN CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS. IN THE WEST,SOUTH & EAST OF NIGERIA, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS FIGHTING? EVERYONE LIVES IN PEACE. SO WHY IS IT ONLY IN THE NORTH? THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR NIGERIA TO SPLIT RATHER BLAME JONATHAN FOR HIS WEAKNESS TOWARDS THIS WHOLE SITUATION & HIS TOTAL CLUELESSNESS AS A LEADER. if you can't learn to discipline your kids & show them what's right from wrong, why wouldn't they become wayward. Jonathan can bring in laws that prosecute these people but the dunce is there peeing in his pants cos he's a "lamb" & not a "lion."

MY EXACT POSITION EARLIER ON THIS THREAD BEFORE THAT ENTITY CALLED ICEZ DECIDED TO RUBBISH IT. I HONESTLY DON'T HAVE HIS TIME TODAY.
I DON'T NEED THE PRESIDENT TO DIVIDE HIMSELF TO MILLION SPACES, I JUST WANT HIM TO DO WHAT HE WAS ELECTED TO DO AND WHAT HE SWORE AN OATH ON. IF HE CAN'T THEN THE HONOURABLE THING FOR THE RETARDEEN IS TO HONOURABLY RESIGN. THAT SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH FOR THE FISHERMAN TO DO
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by calaway: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2011
@ honeric01

you said

"ANOTHER ONE OF THEM, they only see when they want to see and remain blind when they dont want to see, when others are dying, they go mute just because they feel those ones deserve to die and not live because they hate them, but when theirs get touched, they come up with all them ultra emotional and sentimental backlashes, calling for the head of the same people who killed the previous set of people too".

You really are ignorant and thus derserving of pity and education about the reasons and toll of all reports of Violence in nigeria.
From where I stand and where a good many people you condemn here because they condemn the originators and perpetrator of these act of violence
the taking of any human life is not an option under any guise. People who willfully hack 1 month old babie to death with machetes, shoot to kill worshippers
in churches have a certain bankruptcy and cannot should not by encouraged rather they need to be stopped by any means.
When the victims defend themselve or due to the pain of contineous loss decide to avenge loved ones by killing the young men of the same stock of the assailants but
never touching their children or women, it becomes insult on injury when people like you who did or said nothing at the onset to condem or punish the baby killers, term
reprisals for the killing of harmless newborn babies in any form as ultra emotional and sentimental backlashes or acts of hate. Revenge is not an act of hate rather it
is a means of self preservation. All acts of violence/killings in Nigeri can  be catgorised
into two group in Nigeria namely:

1. UNPROVOCKED AND CLEARLY HATE DRIVEN KILLINGS.
a. Burning and bombing of occupied churches.
b. Unprovocked killing of babies, young girls and total strangers and mind you there is nothing "ultra emotional and sentimental" just DEATH pain and sorrow.
c. Repraisal killing of more poeple to counter any repraisal attack.
d. Pour out of places of worship to kill other people.

2. SELF DENFENCE AND PAIN DRIVEN KILLINGS.
a. The killing of people of the same stock as the aggressors (babies and women not included)
b. The burning of empty mosque.

I leave it to you to place/categorise the actors in Nigerias history of violence in the group best suited.

"See let me tell you something even if you don't want to hear it, bOKO HARAM and other killers out there are out to get the Nigerian state which consist of not just we Christians but also some innocent Muslims, these Muslims are humans too just as we Christians, trying to ignore the innocent Muslims getting killed is also a huge crime as abating these killers."

Maybe You are really very daft and naive if not a Boko f;;ls apologist. I wonder when the Nigerian state started operating out of churches and beer palours and UN office.
Please name one mosque that has been burnt or bombed by boko f;;ls? Moslems (colateral damage)who have been killed by the Boko f;;ls are a hand full in comparism to the outrageous number of non-muslims who are the primary target. Moreso they require a reason to willfully kill a muslim he may be considered a traitor, government agents,

"Stop this hatred fueling, come together, fight this menace together, if you also want Nigeria broken up, then you can continue with your ranting, if not, you need to come to terms that you have to love other innocent people out there who aren't in your own faith."

Your energy is misplaced. believe it or not evry home in maiduguri and yobe are connted directly or by relation to the boko f;;ls and collectivly they can stop this
carnage should they decide to do so. but they chose rather to request that the gov. hold chit chat with people who kill everything.you see you cannot talk reason
with this poeple cos u are an expendible infidel, you can only force them to fear for the lives of their wifes,kids
just as they try to make you fear for yours. The state of Isreal has shown us the way. Otherwise they will continue to kill you at the slightest feeling of bloodletting
triggered by any patron be him Spiritual, radical or political Iman. Need I remind you that being human you can only love while you are alive and free of pain.

stop generalising the situation and cll a spade a spade, you must leave the perpetrator and their sympathisers exposed and isolated or else the cycle
will be unending cos there disposition to violence is not restricted by humane/moral bounds but by arsenal and opportunity. and I wonder where your love will be when your entire family including kids is killed by people who hate the government or have a grudge with the system?
Guy get you head out of tht smelly orifice and think right.

"Now, let me ask you, what makes Christianity different from other religion in YOUR OWN TERMS?"

What good will the religion be when all christains are killed?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beync(f): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
honsule:

am serving in Damaturu.Yesterday attack was something else.New Jerusalem is where 99% of d churches in damaturu are located.catholic church was set ablaze while d Almajaris were chanting their islamic song.d attack on d police HQ was carried out by Boko Harem.A female corper was killed.After d attacks n burning of churches, we did not see any military personel in New Jerusalem,Damaturu not until after 4pm d nxt day.I shd be on my way out of Damaturu by Monday
This tsiga is so heartless. after after all said and done hel posted corpers from other region to the north.
Thank God is is out yestarday. Students and all these human rights Orgs should strongly resist posting of corper
from other region to the north. those people are so useless. they detaste western education, needless to send
educated people over their to go and die for good for nothing people
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Bornagain190: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
How do u except me to believe islam isnt a religion of violence? No northern muslim, sultan has ever come out to denounce dis barbaric act publicly, all they keep saying is dat it's politically motivated, bloody lie, then why bomb churches. Extreme situation require extreme measures, i propose we kill some aboki muslims down south and burn down mosques, then this barbarians might listen. Forget dialogue, it's too late!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
honeric01:

ICEZ and your like, read with an open mind and tell me if this BH is not a Nigerian problem, you think they only attack Christians and that this is a religious war.

LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Residents fearfully left their homes Saturday to bury their dead in northeast Nigeria following a series of coordinated attacks that killed at least 69 people and left a new police headquarters in ruins, government offices burned and symbols of state power destroyed.

A radical Muslim sect known locally as Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the attacks in Borno and Yobe states, with the worst damage done in and around the city of Damaturu. The group also promised to continue its bloody sectarian fight against Nigeria's weak central government, with residents nervously moving through empty streets, waiting for the next attack.

"There's that fear that something might possibly happen again," Nigerian Red Cross official Ibrahim Bulama said.

In Damaturu, the capital of Yobe state, a car bomb exploded Friday afternoon outside a three-story building used as a military office and barracks, killing many uniformed security agents, Bulama said.

Gunmen then went through the town, blowing up a bank and attacking at least three police stations [b]and five churches, leaving them in rubble, officials said. Gunfire continued through the night and gunmen raided the village of Potiskum near the capital as well, witnesses said, leaving at least two people dead there[/b].

On Saturday morning, people began hesitantly leaving their homes, seeing the destruction left behind which included military and police vehicles burned by the gunmen with the burned corpses of the drivers who died still in their seats.

Bulama spoke to The Associated Press by telephone Saturday morning from a common Muslim burial ground in the city as his family buried a relative and friend, a police officer who died after suffering a gunshot wound to the head in the fighting.

Officials anticipated a dusk-till-dawn curfew to fall over the town, though state officials repeatedly declined to comment on the violence. The violence destroyed federal offices, public buildings and an immigration office, said Aliyu Baffale Sambo, an official with Nigeria's National Emergency Management Agency.

Nigerian Red Cross statistics showed at least 65 people died in and around Damaturu. Four other people were killed by four bombs in Maiduguri, about 80 miles (130 kilometers) east, officials said. One of those blasts detonated around noon outside an Islamic college, another alongside a road, local police commissioner Simeon Midenda said.

A short time later, suicide bombers driving a black SUV detonated their explosives outside the base for the military unit charged with protecting the city from Boko Haram fighters, military spokesman Lt. Col. Hassan Ifijeh Mohammed said. That blast injured several soldiers.

A Boko Haram spokesman claimed responsibility for the attacks in an interview Saturday with The Daily Trust, the newspaper of record across Nigeria's Muslim north. A Boko Haram spokesman using the nom de guerre Abul-Qaqa promised that "more attacks are on the way.""We will continue attacking federal government formations until security forces stop their excesses on our members and [b]vulnerable civilians," the spokesman said.[/b]

His comments come as human rights activists say soldiers have beaten and killed civilians while trying to search for the sect in Maiduguri.

Two suicide bombers detonated explosives inside vehicles in Maiduguri on Saturday night, but caused no casualties, police said.

Boko Haram wants to implement strict Shariah law across Nigeria, an oil-rich nation of more than 160 million which has a predominantly Christian south and a Muslim north. Its name means "Western education is sacrilege" in the local Hausa language, but instead of schooling, it rejects Western ideals like Nigeria's U.S.-styled democracy that followers believe have destroyed the country with corrupt politicians.

Boko Haram's attacks occurred ahead of Eid al-Adha, or the feast of sacrifice, when Muslims around the world slaughter sheep and cattle in remembrance of Abraham's near-sacrifice of his son. Police elsewhere in the country had warned of violence ahead of the celebration in Nigeria, a country largely split between a Christian south and a Muslim north. On Wednesday, police in Maiduguri had said they broke up a plot to bomb the city over the holiday.

President Goodluck Jonathan, a Christian who took office amid religious and political rioting that saw at least 800 die in April, canceled a trip to Bayelsa state for his younger brother's wedding Saturday, spokesman Reuben Abati said. He said the presidency did not consider those who launched the attacks "true Muslims," as the assault came during a holy period.

Abati also promised that "every step will be taken" to arrest those responsible — the same pledge made again and again as Jonathan has visited other sites bombed by Boko Haram.

"The security agencies will tell you that what happens on this scale is even a fraction of what could have happened considering the scope of the threat," Abati said. "The security agencies are busy at work trying to make sure the will of the majority of the Nigerian people is not subverted by a minority (group) with a suicidal streak."

However, the Nigerian government faces an increasingly dangerous threat from Boko Haram. The group apparently has split into three factions, the AP has learned. One faction remains moderate and welcomes an end to the violence, another wants a peace agreement with rewards similar to those offered to a different militant group in 2009.

The third faction, though, refuses to negotiate and remains the most radical. This faction [b]is in contact with al-Qaida's North Africa branch and likely the Somalia-based terror group al-Shabab, a diplomat said on condition of anonymity according to embassy orders.[/b]That sect likely is responsible for the increasingly violent and sophisticated attacks carried out in the sect's name. In August, Boko Haram claimed responsibility for a suicide car bombing at the United Nations headquarters in Nigeria's capital, which killed 24 people and left another 116 wounded.

An AP count shows the group has killed at least 329 people this year alone.

___

Associated Press writer Njadvara Musa in Maiduguri, Nigeria contributed to this report.

___

Jon Gambrell can be reached at www.twitter.com/jongambrellAP

Why has the sultan and other  muslim religious leaders not said anything? undecided.
Are you saying that they r also afraid of BKH? undecided
BKH says they r fighting for they peeps, yet they kill hundreds of innocent peeps and burn down churches? undecided
When gej sent troops, the northern muslims leaders said no; that govrn. should leave them and BKH. undecided
They said BKH r their peeps and govrn. should not touch their peeps. undecided
Instead of the sultan to condemn BKH, he was talking about palestinians, israel and america (wtf). undecided
What do northern muslims like north-africa and somalia more than naija? undecided
BKH says they want sharia and nothing less. And that is what they have being fighting for or don't you get it? undecided
Please do not deceive yourself. angry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
Bornagain 190:

How do u except me to believe islam isnt a religion of violence? No northern muslim, sultan has ever come out to denounce dis barbaric act publicly, all they keep saying is dat it's politically motivated, bloody lie, then why bomb churches. Extreme situation require extreme measures, i propose we kill some aboki muslims down south and burn down mosques, then this barbarians might listen. Forget dialogue, it's too late!

I also asked the following questions;
Why has the sultan and other muslim religious leaders not said anything? undecided
BKH says they r fighting for they peeps, yet they kill hundreds of innocent peeps and burn down churches? undecided
When gej sent troops, the northern muslims leaders said no; that govrn. should leave them and BKH undecided
They said BKH r their peeps and govrn. should not touch their peeps.
Instead of the sultan to condemn BKH, he was talking about palestinians, israel and america (wtf). angry
What do northern muslims[b] like north-africa and somalia more than naija?[/b] undecided
BKH says they want sharia and nothing less. And that is what they have being fighting for or don't you get it?
Please do not deceive yourself. angry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by onchefx: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
GEJ IS JUST PLAYING WITH THIS PEOPLE,LOOK HE WILL FIND OUT ONE DAY THAT THEY HAVE SCRAPED THE HAIR ON HIS ASS.THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT JOKING OR PLAYING,WHAT IS HE EVEN WAITING FOR LET HIM SOMKE THEM OUT OF THEIR HOLE HE HAS ALL THAT IT TAKES TO DO THAT.MAY BE HE DONT THE COURAGE TO DO THAT
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2011
onchefx:

GEJ IS JUST PLAYING WITH THIS PEOPLE,LOOK HE WILL FIND OUT ONE DAY THAT THEY HAVE SCRAPED THE HAIR ON HIS Bottom.THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT JOKING OR PLAYING,WHAT IS HE EVEN WAITING FOR LET HIM SOMKE THEM OUT OF THEIR HOLE HE HAS ALL THAT IT TAKES TO DO THAT.MAY BE HE DONT THE COURAGE TO DO THAT

Then their leaders (sultan and emirs) will call it ethnic/religious war.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by onchefx: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
gej is he afraid of the northern cartel? a northern president will not consult any body to unleash hell on any group trying to destroy his government.well, it is left for him watin me i know be say if e no act fast them go sweep him of his feed
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ikeyman00(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
[size=28pt]
[/size]

this is my stand

like i always say these vampire and wey dey enjoy oil money are all hypocrites and who claim to be good moslem

they travel to abuja sleep with,drink acholoh only to come out to talk s hit

they come to nl to tell us hey there are lots of pocket in the north who doesnt like what these cucumber boko i doits are doing

yet just like the east recognise the kiddnapping neeeded to be intercepted these abokis carrys on like everything is alright.

but they will be the first to burn down the table during miss world or protest about cartoon that got absolutely nothing to do with us or protest about the treatment over the palestines and even holla to bin laden

and where else in nigeria who one get killed just for running over a goat or chicken?? tell us

we are yet to see their locals marching to protest

we are yet to see ibb, buhahhhahri, sultan, atiku etc speak out

oh yes islam eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooo

we are yet to see people reporting the hide out of these boko mu fuckers

but we see nav-fool trying hard in nl and making a fool of himself as always

we are yet to see these northerns political criminals, looters and hypocrites who all deserved to be stoned under act 1441 shaira republic northern jungle have a summon to delibrate on issues

something arent right in the core and vampire regional north; something is just not right

by the way can Buhahhha ri tell us how to contains these vampire; by now he shouldnt be of concern about the fuel subsidy?

why is it taking so long

something is just not right with these cave animals
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
onchefx:

gej is he afraid of the northern cartel? a northern president will not consult any body to unleash hell on any group trying to destroy his government.well, it is left for him watin me i know be say if e no act fast them go sweep him of his feed  

Remember what happened, when he sent troops to maiduguri. Even senators from maiduguri said he should leave BKH  alone.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ikeyman00(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
onchefx

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed
« #240 on: Today at 12:42:04 PM »

and u think that quote make sense!!  do people actually think of what they write

Me and u know the best those cucumber boko fools will love to do is to vanishoga joe if u know what i mean

so what are u saying when your life is under threat
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Builder: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
Its a big shame this is happening, an even bigger shame that we are being ruled by a man with no insight or no planB. GEJ is a lame duck, this crazed people have been bombing just about anything in sight and our president is busy doing fok-all. what a cursed nation we have in nigeria, why cant someone with balls handle this crazed morons. i thot we have SSS, military police and other law agencies to tackle this innocent deaths, why cant we utilised this people or are we waiting for help outing the foking state?

This BH people are trully a force to reckon with but shamefully we have an inept goverment to tackle them. My sincere condolence to the death and injured and i wish their families God's guidance and blessing during this difficult and sad times
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by onchefx: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
this satanism,demonism, devilism call it any name,the time has come for nigeria to split.split for good.kai! kai!! see human being like fly and the still talk about peace.what about the families of those killed.well god bless bkh.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Bornagain190: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
@icez, true word. I pray Gej's extended family member gets hit, maybe by then they will get d import of dis barbaric acts. Dozens of souls gets killed and d best u can do is issue a statement by ur spokesman. Even david had a lion's heart.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ikeyman00(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
//
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ikeyman00(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2011
@@@@

joe or no joe

i want to see the same march as against miss world, palestine etc repeat itself

we want to see sultan speak out

we want to see emir speak too

and ur topman buhari  should forget about subsidy and speak out

and that will give us a courage
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Bornagain 190

I also asked the following questions;
Why has the sultan and other muslim religious leaders not said anything? undecided
When gej sent troops, the northern muslims leaders said no; that govrn. should leave them and BKH undecided
They said BKH r their peeps and govrn. should not touch their peeps.
Instead of the sultan to condemn BKH, he was talking about palestinians, israel and america (wtf). angry
What do northern muslims[b] like north-africa and somalia more than naija?[/b] undecided
BKH says they want sharia and nothing less. And that is what they have being fighting for.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by noiseless: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
Lord have mercy on the innocents chei! MR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND THE MEMBERS OF THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MUST GET IT IN THEIR HEADS THAT THEY MUST AND I REPEAT GIVE THOSE PEOPLE THERE OWN COUNTRY WHERE THEY CAN RULE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR LAWS AND GIVE US OURS WHERE WE RULE OURSELVES WITH OUR LAWS AND IF ANYONE WANT TO BELONG TO ANY SIDE OF THE NEW SIDES CAN DO SO BUT RESPECT THE LAWS OF THAT SIDE.This is the only solution,BLOOD WILL BE ON THESE SO CALLED LEADERS HANDS IF THEY FAIL TO ACHEIVE THIS FOR US.There is no way people should continue hating and killing their fellow citizens because of religion or ethnic defferences.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nduchucks: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf: The origin of the term, core-North is common knowledge, so it seems a bit strange when you argue about a name the Hausa-Fulani gave themselves. They got upset that Obj was giving top posts to Middle Belters and confronted him about marginalisation of the North; Obj simply pointed at the Middle Belters as Northerners in top positions. The Hausa-Fulani then introduced the term, "core-Northerner" as a distinction.

Beaf, stop spreading lies all over NL. Provide a link or some other proof to substantiate your cliam that the Hausa-Fulani gave themselves the name "core-North" or forever shatap and stop making the claim. It is not enough to pass falsities as facts in a dumb attempt to influence gullible people. I'm sure you have no proof, so I expect you to respond with your usual rants and attempt to change the question or topic, rather than address the question you've been asked. olodo
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
from beaf
The origin of the term, core-North is common knowledge, so it seems a bit strange when you argue about a name the Hausa-Fulani gave themselves. They got upset that Obj was giving top posts to Middle Belters and confronted him about marginalisation of the North; Obj simply pointed at the Middle Belters as Northerners in top positions. The Hausa-Fulani then introduced the term, "core-Northerner" as a distinction.

@beaf
you r right. They insisted that the middle-belters were not true northerns.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
@honsule, you're one of those fools that will not take advice. I won't pity you if you're killed cos you refused to use your head. You knew about the killings in the north yet you accepted to serve there. If i'm posted to the north by february next year for my service(1st batch) I've promised myself not to go there. Moreover i don't need the rubbish NYSC to be what i'm destined to be.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by noiseless: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
I WISH YOU COULD SEE HUMANBEINS LIKE YOU,FELLOW CITIZENS LIKE YOU GOT ROASTED LIKE THAT AND SAY THE RIGHT THING ONECE IN YOUR LFE INSTEAD OF TALKING POLITICTS,OPEN YOUR EYES LOOK AT THE PICTURE AN D TELL ME ALL YOU CAN SEE IS POLITICS.
Demdem:

MY EXACT POSITION EARLIER ON THIS THREAD BEFORE THAT ENTITY CALLED ICEZ DECIDED TO RUBBISH IT. I HONESTLY DON'T HAVE HIS TIME TODAY.
I DON'T NEED THE PRESIDENT TO DIVIDE HIMSELF TO MILLION SPACES, I JUST WANT HIM TO DO WHAT HE WAS ELECTED TO DO AND WHAT HE SWORE AN OATH ON. IF HE CAN'T THEN THE HONOURABLE THING FOR THE RETARDEEN IS TO HONOURABLY RESIGN. THAT SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH FOR THE FISHERMAN TO DO
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by noiseless: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME CLAIMING THAT YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN COS WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE BLOKOS HARAM,SO STOP THINKING THAT EVERYONE HERE IS AS GULLIBLE AS YOU FOOLISH.
pretty_boi:

IT'S REALLY SAD THAT NIGERIANS KEEP FIGHTING EACH OTHER ON silly BASIS. I'M A CHRISTIAN & YET I CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT SEVERAL MUSLIMS HAVE ALSO BEEN BOKO HARAM VICTIMS JUST LIKE CHRISTIANS HAVE. SEVERAL MUSLIMS INCLUDING NORTHERNERS ALSO HATE WHAT BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN DOING SO WHY ARE WE TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT THIS IS THE CONFUSION THEY(BOKO HARAM & THEIR SPONSORS) HAVE ALWAYS PLANNED - CONFUSION BETWEEN CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS. IN THE WEST,SOUTH & EAST OF NIGERIA, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS FIGHTING? EVERYONE LIVES IN PEACE. SO WHY IS IT ONLY IN THE NORTH? THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR NIGERIA TO SPLIT RATHER BLAME JONATHAN FOR HIS WEAKNESS TOWARDS THIS WHOLE SITUATION & HIS TOTAL CLUELESSNESS AS A LEADER. if you can't learn to discipline your kids & show them what's right from wrong, why wouldn't they become wayward. Jonathan can bring in laws that prosecute these people but the dunce is there peeing in his pants cos he's a "lamb" & not a "lion."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility / Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.