Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:32 AM

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed (30349 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Since you are a blind mouse, I will reproduce an effective solution which I posted elsewhere for you. Let's hope our president has the wherewithal to implement such a solution. olodo

Why don't you call GEJ to clean your arse after you use the loo as well? angry
You are always the first to defend the fuckry called almajiri institution in Nigeria; you guys have manufactured 10million of these unfortunate kids without GEJ's help and now he is to blame? 10million abused souls, charged to mad-eyed wildness with religious fervour and a willingness to kill for twopence.
What sort of evil leaders does the core-North have?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by otokx(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Nigeria
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by noiseless: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
Again all the insults from you on everyone tells it all how much brain you have,ALL YOU CAN SEE HERE IS POLICTICS,and just get your man ready to take over from jeg so that you can begin to think or reason like a humanbeing other than a political do or die thug.
Demdem:

Just like your name, I can easily conclude that u are also brainless. Are u nuts? Did u even read my earlier posts?.
A lot it idiots are having a free ride here.
Fools.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nduchucks: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf:

Why don't you call GEJ to clean your arse after you use the loo as well? angry

What sort of evil leaders does the core-North have?

I will not fascilitate your phobia of the North or participate in your customary bigotry. GEJ is Nigeria, the commander in chief of the armed forces, and the number one security chief of Nigeria. Now Nigeria and Nigerians are under attack, if the President is notresponsible for addressing the issue in your opinion, then you are either dishonest or outright dumb.

Do you or don't you agree that the solution I've proposed would work, if not what's your own proposal? You'd be surprised who reads these posts. This is not the time to point accusatory fingers but a time to find a resolution to the emergency at hand.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by White007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
Islam is a sick, Fascist cult, not even really a religion. It's Prophet was a craddle-robber and mass murderers so what can one expect. Save the world from this scourge that has no respect for any other culture or relgion and loves killing Christians, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and everyone else.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by otokx(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
A state of emergency in Borno and Yobe states would pause the onslaught of boko haram. Gombe and Jigawa would then be warned to keep the peace or they too would follow suit. The army not the police should then be sent in to keep the peace.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Demdem:

Actually u are the one that decides to talk before thinking. Only if u take time to go through my previous post on this thread u would have noticed that the first thing I made mentioned of was the lives of the innocent lost. It's simply unfortunate.
You can now see that all your accusation against me in your post is simply dust that needs to be ignored.
Innocent lives that could have been prevented were lost and that's a fact. Efforts should be made to prevent an occurrence and that's where I prefer to channel my efforts to.

I did not accuse u of anything. In my initially post, i only questioned the rationale behind such senseless killings and why the leaders have not spoken out against it. You were the one who first mentioned my name in one of your post (maybe because you expected me to attack gej and i did not).

Yes gej is the president and chief security officer of the nation; and he should deal with the situation. However i am forced to ask; why! why!! why!!! Why is BKH killing innocent nigerians? Even if yorubas wanted a separate nation, opc will not go about killing peeps. Even if igbos wanted a separate nation massob will not go around killing peeps. Even if niger-deltans want a separate nation mend will not go about burning churches and killing peeps.

Again BKH have said that they r fighting for an islamic state. By adopting a religious stand, it has further complicated the situation. Because if gej "deals" with them, he may will be accused (i hope you will not be one of them  cool) of religious cleansing.

I believe gej should act fast and be more courageous. However, if the muslim leaders speak out against BKH and insist that their activities are anti-islam; the easier gej's task will be (knowing that religion is a delicate matter). I hope you get my point.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by OlaPhils(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
some one said its a political war. i guess those churches that got burnt were national assembly? why can't they go and start burning mosques? animals
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nduchucks: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
otokx:

A state of emergency in Borno and Yobe states would pause the onslaught of boko haram. Gombe and Jigawa would then be warned to keep the peace or they too would follow suit. The army not the police should then be sent in to keep the peace.

+100. Don't let people like Beaf see your sensible post or they'll reign curses on the 'core-North'. GEJ and his administration need to make such a bold move to effectively address the problem but I'm afraid GEJ is not up to the job.

@Ola Phils, both churches and mosques were attacked in the recent attacks.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by scorpio1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
May the souls of this innocent souls rest in peace, and may their blood cry out till the the lord God, Mighty man in battle, the one who conquers nations, the God af Abraham, Isaac and Jacob destroy the foundation and the roots of Boko Haram in Jesus Name, AMEN!!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by zoe80: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Untainted, you warmed my heart and God bless you! smiley
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by edoyad(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
It's unfortunate but I think Nigeria will soon cease to exist in the form in which we know it. It's been a while coming so no one here should feign ignorance

untainted:

Thanks demdem but what will you have GEJ do?
The problems of insecurity did not start with him, I think some people just seize the moment
to rubbish jonathan.
Inefficiency in the security agencies had always been with us but some people (a powerful clique) who want
to portray GEJ as clueless are hellbent on rubbishing him through BH.
No matter how tough or capable you are, the solutioon lies in addressing the system and not showing off as
a strong man.
I lived in the north; I know how porous the borders are and how weak the security arrangement is.
Blaming the rot on GEJ's inefficiency is a bit unfair.
You cannot wish sanity into existence in this case because it is a rot that has lasted decades.
Besides, we know how easily it is to obtain most of the materials for bomb making and the non existence of
any meaningful record keeping by our traders in case you want to identify people who bought so so and so.
With the unregulated nature of our markets and traders, where will you start asking the question?
And with due respect to my Moslem brothers, it is alarming the rate at which hate messages are preached in some
mosques in the north and especially the ones that circulate on mobile phones
GEJ cannot stop the hate messages and that is basically what fuels this crisis.
I have about six of these audio hate messages and I shiver whenever I listen to them knowing how persuasive the
orators are and the effect the messages will have on misguided Moslems(who are many)
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Teaser4(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
Even mohammed,their bleeping prophet is burning in HELL FIRE,  Muslims are heartless,evil-minded b.i.tc.h.e.s,  They are all the same be it south or north,9ja or mid-east,  Zap ya mohammed-- Zap ya al-liah(allah) gods of the moon,and his damn wife and 3s.t.u.p.i.d.s children,  I'm sure one day we gona retaliate,we gona slaughter you like a xmas hen,buh the Bible doesn't allow us to do that,God is too cool nowadays,  I'm out, if you abuse me,i wont reply,
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I will not fascilitate your phobia of the North or participate in your customary bigotry. GEJ is Nigeria, the commander in chief of the armed forces, and the number one security chief of Nigeria. Now Nigeria and Nigerians are under attack, if the President is notresponsible for addressing the issue in your opinion, then you are either dishonest or outright dumb.

Do you or don't you agree that the solution I've proposed would work, if not what's your own proposal? You'd be surprised who reads these posts. This is not the time to point accusatory fingers but a time to find a resolution to the emergency at hand.

My proposal is that you take your other sharia loving dolts, form your own country and leave us in peace. We are now tired of you, producing nothing, yet killing wantonly.

Can I ask you a simple question? If you don't reply, then you are more or less a boko haram supporter.
[size=14pt]Are you a Nigerian first, then a Muslim or are you a Muslim first then a Nigerian?[/size]

Who created the donkey loads of almajiri's and willing suicide bombers in your part of the country? GEJ?
As I asked before, why don't you call GEJ to clean your arse after you use the loo as well? angry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf:

My proposal is that you take your other sharia loving dolts, form your own country and leave us in peace. We are now tired of you, producing nothing, yet killing wantonly.

Can I ask you a simple question? If you don't reply, then you are more or less a boko haram supporter.
[size=14pt]Are you a Nigerian first, then a Muslim or are you a Muslim first then a Nigerian?[/size]

Who created the donkey loads of almajiri's and willing suicide bombers in your part of the country? GEJ?
As I asked before, why don't you call GEJ to clean your arse after you use the loo as well? angry
On a more serious Note, I find your post quite disturbing and insensitive

First of all, STOP SAYING THE NORTH DOES NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING BECAUSE THAT IS A LIE AND PROPAGANDA BY PPL LIKE YOU

Secondly, I would like to ask you a question

[size=14pt]Are you a Nigerian first, then an Ijaw/Southerner or are you an Ijaw/Southerner first then a Nigerian?[/size]

The suicide bombers are not almajiris but terrorist and it is the Job of the Government to protect her people and the borders angry stop posting like you do not know these things because it is getting annoying.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by deadie(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
Una don dey shout split the country abi? E never start, Ojukwu dey laugh una. U want to reason with people who practice the desert religion abi? Good luck with that.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nduchucks: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
@alh_harem. Beaf will never criticize GEJ. He'd rather wallow in bigotry than to do that. He is incapable of patriotism and nationalism - I suspect that is one of the reasons why he ran away from Nigeria and cannot survive here. The whole forum now knows what to expect from the boy. He is an from the South (boat/river) but learnt how to swim in a swimming pool in diaspora, olodo. His allegiance is to some European nation.  At least the biafrans can point to a reason for their unpatriotic posts here, I wonder what is responsible for Beaf's.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by cashful(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
may the souls of the 'innocent dead' rest in peace,
All the talks of we've got things under control and negotiation won't solve this boko haram siege
a STATE OF EMERGENCY should be declared in yobe and bornu state
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@alh_harem. Beaf will never criticize GEJ. He'd rather wallow in bigotry than to do that. He is incapable of patriotism and nationalism - I suspect that is one of the reasons why he ran away from Nigeria and cannot survive here. The whole forum now knows what to expect from the boy. He is an from the South (boat/river) but learnt how to swim in a swimming pool in diaspora, olodo. His allegiance is to some European nation.  At least the biafrans can point to a reason for their unpatriotic posts here, I wonder what is responsible for Beaf's.

Second chance. . .
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
It pains me when muslims come to say, this is a political issue and not a religious crisis.
It is the height of insensitivity. How come no mosque has been burnt or bomb since the so called political crisis stated? How come the attacks are nt aimed at political offices? No local gvt secretariat has been bombed, no house of assembly complex has been destroyed, yet we say it is political.
The Sultan and other religious leaders up north are probably having a good laugh in their closet, at the expense of hundreds of innocent souls. If this had happened in the South, political leaders, pastors and imam would ve actively done something to address the ugly trend.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by asorocker: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem."qoute from reagan

dont wait for Government to solve your problem be proactive
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2011
Xavier.:

It pains me when muslims come to say, this is a political issue and not a religious crisis.
It is the height of insensitivity. How come no mosque has been burnt or bomb since the so called political crisis stated? How come the attacks are nt aimed at political offices? No local gvt secretariat has been bombed, no house of assembly complex has been destroyed, yet we say it is political.
The Sultan and other religious leaders up north are probably having a good laugh in their closet, at the expense of hundreds of innocent souls. If this had happened in the South, political leaders, pastors and imam would ve actively done something to address the ugly trend.

These are the same questions i asked. However i believe it is both political and religious. I want gej to take drastic steps on this issue (i hope he will not be accused of religious cleansing). May God help us all.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by hercules07: 2:24am On Nov 07, 2011
@Xavier

Mosques have been burnt and more muslims have died in this attacks than christians, why people are blaming the religion is still a mystery to me, if Buhari could quell an uprising by muslim fanatics, what is stopping GEJ from doing the same, is he reluctant to declare a state of emergency in a PDP state? if these had happened in the South West, you would have seen action almost immediately, GEJ and his party are playing politics with the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by otokx(m): 3:10am On Nov 07, 2011
@all
yet to see where a mosque has been bombed out by boko haram. Lies will not take us far. More than 5 big churches were destroyed in Yobe alone so its clear that the muslims have redefined peace.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nnwniger: 4:27am On Nov 07, 2011
"The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability o-f exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied,"They, (i.e women and children) are from them" (vol.4, pp158-159) Everything about the prophet's teachings was about killings, never peace. You can read from vol.2 and see for yourself. If Islam is a religion, its surely a very violent one. Verse after verse, you can see how Muhammed blessed the people who had killed in the name of Islam.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by owobokiri(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2011
alj_harem:

On a more serious Note, I find your post quite disturbing and insensitive

First of all, STOP SAYING THE NORTH DOES NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING BECAUSE THAT IS A LIE AND PROPAGANDA BY PPL LIKE YOU

Secondly, I would like to ask you a question

[size=14pt]Are you a Nigerian first, then an Ijaw/Southerner or are you an Ijaw/Southerner first then a Nigerian?[/size]

The suicide bombers are not almajiris but terrorist and it is the Job of the Government to protect her people and the borders angry stop posting like you do not know these things because it is getting annoying.

Two of you are still dodging the question posed by Beaf. There was a time in this country when a renegade branch of the OPC terrorized the west. We saw reasonable Yoruba leaders step up to the challenge and help curb the excesses of the group. It was the same when there was a near break down of law and order in the east. Looting kidnapping and all that. Their leaders went to great heights to arrest the situation, capturing the king pins and even forming the likes of Bakassi to confront the criminals. MEND was forced to listen to Niger Delta leaders at a point. When thy kidnapped for ransome, the Feds could call up some leaders in that area and get the group to bark down , at least momentarily. But what do we have in the north with BH? The Sultan speaks from the two sides of his mouth, The emirs try to turn a bloody gang of religious fanatics into a vanguard for aggregating selfish political gains. Even the people of Maiduguri are busy complaining about the excesses of the army as if the dead bodies littering their streets as a result of Boko Haram activities do not belong to some families.

And here you are trying to deny the fact that a wicked northern elite contributed to this by creating a waiting army of over 10 million almajiris! Blame Jonathan as much as you like but anybody who has lived in the north for a while knows that it took decades to prepare that part of the country for this kind of terrorist actions. How can a father and mother send their infant son away to a city hundreds of kilometers away to be raised on the streets and expect to have a reasonable son at some point? Why do some people in the north think that they have the sole right to kill? Does anybody need to go to the university to learn how to use a matchete? Why are northerners not doing enough to curtail the excesses of their kids? If you so badly want power, create your own country so you can rule yourself for ever, why must i be killed because i dont want to take orders from Arabia?.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Bornagain190: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2011
otokx:

The tactical approach of these boko haram guys show that they mean business whereas our president has suddenly become dumb. He should as a matter of urgency sack the NSA, that guy is not doing no nothing. Also the IG and the head of SSS for good measure before this cancer spreads. Borno is gone, Yobe too has just gone yet nothing.
. Two states gotten, their thieving govs rendered useless. More northern states to be captured soon, their islamic state coming soon.
otokx:

@all
yet to see where a mosque has been bombed out by boko haram. Lies will not take us far. More than 5 big churches were destroyed in Yobe alone so its clear that the muslims have redefined peace.
true word, why bomb churches? Why kill d innocent ones?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Bornagain190: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2011
hercules07:

@Xavier

**Mosques have been burnt and more muslims have died in this attacks than christians, **(lies) why people are blaming the religion is still a mystery to me, if Buhari could quell an uprising by muslim fanatics, what is stopping GEJ from doing the same, is he reluctant to declare a state of emergency in a PDP state? if these had happened in the South West, you would have seen action almost immediately, GEJ and his party are playing politics with the lives of Nigerians.
pls stop lying if u dont want the soul of d dead to hunt u. Christian areas and churches are always d first point of call dis àsshöles touch when they want to kill, why? Irrespective of ur religious affiliation, cant we just speak d truth for once?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2011
@ noiseless,
If only u had taken time to read my earlier post before insulting me first the same wouldn't happened to u in double and this lamentation of its wouldn't be needed. He who lives in a glass house should b careful not to throw out stones.
I care less about the only 2 peeps who decide to insult me first, beaf especially so pls spare me those rantings of its.
Above all, whatever solution that will bring a end to this menace can't be far from politics. That's my basis.
Tell the retardeen to either do his job he was elected to do or better resign abegii.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2011
@ icez.
The account u posted below isn't so however I will allow this to pass by. BH is a menace and I'm suspecting that these so called leaders are simply afraid. Was it not in this country that a former and sitting governor were apologizing to them? I don't think comparing these bloodsuckers to mend or opc is appropriate. These nuts are in a different deadly realm with their suicide bombing any killing tactics. Even mend doesn't have such guts. Their leaders have failed for a fact and obviously not waiting for them for a solution.
However I will prefer to channel all my effort on someone who I know is empowered to reduce if not eradicate it completely.
Who other person than the retardeen himself.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by humblebee: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2011
Barka de Sallah to NL muslims!!!
pls, pardon my vocabulary and mistakes.

Please before you call for my head, i'll like you to reason with my research. im open to reasonable criticism and corrections. After the recent bombingd in Damaturu a few days ago, i was forced to do some research about Islam and violence, don't get me wrong. I was after the truth and im still willing to learn just incase you feel im wrong. I won't contribute to religion arguments or paint any religion bad, afterall not everyone pleases God even if you're not a murderer.

To my utmost surprise i found out that there are 111 Jihad(Holy war) Verses in the Quran that instigates fighting the umbelievers and 53 more verses that talks about the blessings behind. i stand to be corrected.
few of them are

[b]Excerpt K 3:195
Set 13, Count 35 , who fought and were slain, I will most certainly make them enter gardens beneath which rivers flow; a reward from Allah, and with Allah is yet better reward.

Excerpt K 2:190-191
Set 2, Count 3+4 [2.190] , fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, [2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

Excerpt K 4:089-091
Set 17, Count 43-45 [4.89] , take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah’s way; but if they turn back [to their homes], then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, [4.90] Allah has not given you a way against them [Allah supposedly does not allow Muslims to fight people friendly to Muslims]. [4.91], seize them and kill them wherever you find them,

Excerpt K 2:216-218
Set 4, Count 7-9 [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, [2.217], fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter, persecution is graver than slaughter, [2.218], strove hard in the way of Allah,

Excerpt K 2:244
Set 5, Count 10 , fight in the way of Allah

Excerpt K 9:005
Set 33, Count 91 , slay the idolaters wherever you find them, take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,

Excerpt K 47:004
Set 69, Count 136 , when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates, (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah,

Excerpt K 3:152-158
Set 9, Count 22-28 [3.152], you slew them by His [Allah's] permission [during a Jihad battle], [3.153] Pickthall: , the messenger, in your rear, was calling you (to fight), that which ye missed [war spoils], [3.154], They say: Had we any hand in the affair, we would not have been slain here [in a Jihad battle]. Say: Had you remained in your houses, those for whom slaughter was ordained [in a Jihad battle] would certainly have gone forth to the places where they would be slain, [3.155] (As for) those of you who turned back on the day when the two armies met, [3.156] O you who believe! be not like those who disbelieve and say of their brethren when they travel in the earth or engage in fighting: Had they been with us, they would not have died and they would not have been slain, [3.157], if you are slain in the way of Allah, mercy is better than what they amass [what those who stay home from Jihad receive – no booty on earth and no perks in heaven]. [3.158] …if indeed you die or you are slain, certainly to Allah shall you be gathered together.

Set 11, Count 32 , reckon not those who are killed in Allah's way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord [meaning they are enjoying their 72 virgins in heaven]; [/b]

I don't want to conclude on my own but i want muslims to explain these verses, they are written in English and please don't attack me, attack the issues. im not againts Islam neither am i saying its not a religion of peace but im confused and need answers to

1. why a "Holy Book" will ask his followers to fight, not just fight but slay fellow humans like animals just because they are unbelievers

2. why the top muslim clerics can not come out to address the issue by declaring the BKH guys as extremist, please tell me those who have done this with names except the vice president. We have notable muslim clerics like the Imam of Central mosque in Abuja, Sultan of Sokoto and other top clan leaders up north.

3. why the religion of peace would choose killing over preaching.

4. why do we have over 100 verses out of 6666 or 6328 in the holy quran asking muslims to Kill in the name of Allah(swt) and get reward.

5. AND PLEASE CONVINCE ME WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE TO READ THE QURAN MORE AND GET MY MIND TO BELIEVE THAT UNBELIEVERS SHOULD BE KILLED.

This verse i want to emphasise on

K 9:073
Set 44, Count 108 O Prophet! strive hard [Jihad] against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

please, if you know their abode is hell, why dont you ust leave them to rot in hell. why kill them before sending them to hell. is hell not enough punishment?

this is why i dont blame the BKH guys, they are doing exactly what they read and being taught by the only significant book binding all muslims together. whether you're a sunni muslim, shia muslim or extrimist as you call them. they can read and they are bound to follow what they are told to do. So this is not a war we can fight because the Quram can not be revised and you can't ask them to overlook over 100 verses in their Holy Quran.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by totorimi: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2011
There was a report indicting one ex head of state, some influential people in the North, aggrieved politicians etc. The blame for this insecurity can be dropped on the doorstep of our leaders. Let us look at it this way. It may seem this set of Boko Haram members are few and well organised. They go out import mercenaries to carry out their deadly act. I bet if the government today should allow the FBI to unravel this challenge it is a matter of days they will route all of them including their sponsors. The problem again is the press and politicians, any attempt to bring in the experts will be rebuffed and criticised. GEJ need not make this a national discuss, quietly engage the Israeli Mossad and i bet you Boko Haram will be gone. It is not a shame to admit that our police has failed, it is not out of place to admit that this whole thing is all about politics. Let GEJ take the necessary action NOW, one year is gone and nothing has been accomplished. Too much talk and no action. Stamp out the leaders of Boko Haram then the rest will be easy. The president will have himself to blame if nothing is been done. This is an act of war so war must be declared on places where Boko Haram thrives, those who harbour criminals should suffer the same fate as the criminals. Immediately declare a state of emergency in the states like Borno, Yobe, Niger, put in crack military intelligence officers to oversee things there, by the time homee are raised the emirs will have no choice but to tell their subjects to expose shady characters. The implications of not taking far reaching decision is that this guys will keep on extending their nefarious activity until they drag this nation into a full scale war and GEJ will have himself to blame for failure to take action. The police cannot handle this. The military hierarchy has been compromised such that you dont know who to trust. So the only way out is get experts to assist. Let them criticise the decision but at the end their will be peace. Another thing is that the leadership must be bold to comfront the people that will be exposed for this shameful act. When the experts begin to name the names of the sponsors of Boko Haram does the presidency have the will power to prosecute them and let peace reign. Some people must just have to die for Nigeria to move forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns / Six New States Coming Soon - National Assembly / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.