Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (7964 Views)

Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by daisy28: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
I cant find his pix but he stil has mine and pasted it on facebook undecided undecided kiss
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by cynclara: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
An EX is my past and that is where he will remain. Can keep pictures of someone I feel was a mistake in my path. He is not worthy of being my yardstick.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Yorisb: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Never had any girl's pix nywayz and never will. . .

I only(?) indulge in 'one night' shenanigans. Kapish!

Xcuse me pass jare! angry
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Well,jst have one n am tinkin of disposing it VERRRY SOON! cool cool
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iykak47: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have them for reference only, although i still believe its better to build new memories than to polish the old ones.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Baawaa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
It depend hw u pple break-up!!
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by begwong: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
kimberluge:

Well,jst have one n am tinkin of disposing it VERRRY SOON! cool cool
Pls dearie dont dispose off my pix with you biko,still hold yours close to my heart kiss kiss
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Xionez(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
Had to delete them (with a certain glee i must add). I no wan kasala to come my way.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kelz88(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
Got rid of them when we broke up. Don't see the point of keeping them. Same with presents.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by chines4(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
daisy28:

I cant find his pix but he stil has mine and pasted it on facebook undecided undecided kiss

U must be one hot babe, for u'r ex to past u'r pic on FB, But is it, before or after the break up?
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Xionez(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
kelz88:

Got rid of them when we broke up. Don't see the point of keeping them. Same with presents.

Thats new. . . .those presents must be worthless.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kelz88(f): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
Not really. Some were quite expensive, for a student.
It could have been a car and I would have still returned it.

The sentiments behind them were gone, so I didn't see any point in having them even though the break up was clean. (The aftermath was a bit messy though) They were something I would have to see, touch, wear, listen to, etc. He only agreed to take one item back-an ipod. Think he later gave it to his sis.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by itiswell1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
STill hanging on the wall.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by daisy28: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
chines4:

U must be one hot babe, for u'r ex to past u'r pic on FB, But is it, before or after the break up?
It was after d break up,he stil likes me but ve moved on.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
I Still have pictures of my first love well kept I am hoping on showing my grandchildren someday, Apart from him any other guys picture I burn them after we brake up,
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sike(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thank God i don't deal with pictures.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by seedord247(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
I've given it to Our family Herbalist To deal with her.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by member479760: 4:48am On Nov 11, 2011
seedord247:

I've given it to Our family Herbalist To deal with her.

God will help you to change for good!
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by frankii(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2011
I don't really keep pics of my ex, but i guess they kind of just slip into oblivion. I can't find them anywhere, guess they got lost while moving out of my former place. But just recently i stumbled into one of my ex's pics in my year one text book. I still have it, i just don't feel good burning peoples pics, but i guess i have to throw it away before my girl starts asking questions. That should be the right thing to do,throw pics of ur ex away!! grin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
I still have them. tongue
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Ebeeluv: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
hmmm
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Xionez(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
cynthiafred67:

I Still have pictures of my first love well kept I am hoping on showing my grandchildren someday, Apart from him any other guys picture I burn them after we brake up,

grin grin. Ohhhh, I can just imagine . . .
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by virginice: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
I tore his passport and his got loads of mine, don't no wat e'll do wit it but we r good frnds.

After dating for a month, I saw soft copies of der pics, even d one dey wer kissing. I asked why do u av dem? E said: delete dem.... I deleted evritin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kx:
They are no longer with you does not mean they were never ever in your live at some point.

If pictures are to be burnt, why take them in the first place?
Yes pictures are sometimes taken to be burnt just as rules are made to be broken.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
lefulefu:
naija women wey selfish like anything na im go come give u money for flight ticket? grin
guy na me hustle raise the money for flight ticket cool
You wait for a naija lady to sponsor you flight, then you are on your own.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
I keep them,still got some iny laptops and phone.I don't erase people who mean a lot to me at one point in my life.The new guy just have to deal with it.When am married,I flush all out.My ex has pictures of his gfs,and I don't see anythingbad there. undecided.Its normal.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tpia5: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
This fixation is simply unhealthy.

Do these people know they are stalkers and need help?

Leave your exes alone, lord have mercy. One to ten billion people dey this earth nah, you mean you absolutely cant move on?
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by dddaaayyyooo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
I Save them on my External Hard-Disk, where I don't see and check them everytime.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
tpia@:
This fixation is simply unhealthy.

Do these people know they are stalkers and need help?

Leave your exes alone, lord have mercy. One to ten billion people dey this earth nah, you mean you absolutely cant move on?

You mean moving on means you throw ur exes pics awayokay oooo.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Excel30: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
still with them,because he is now my husband.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tpia5: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

You mean moving on means you throw ur exes pics awayokay oooo.

Moving on means you stop disturbing nl with ex threads every time?

Which kind human una be wey person go dey fear to date una?
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
tpia@:

Moving on means you stop disturbing nl with ex threads every time?

Which kind human una be wey person go dey fear to date una?

Go chop better liver then tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? / "No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / Magun Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.