Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (7963 Views)

Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2011
Her pix suddenly grew legs and ran away, Lol
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by xammy(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2011
till have em and still talk about em cry
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by stepo707: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2011
still gat mine.but i avoid looking at it angry
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by anishe(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2011
In the picture album.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ifffffy(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2011
Always feel i cant luv again weneva i luk at it. Cant evn get myself to get rid of it.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sijo01(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2011
chines4:

Mmmm did he break u'r heart

He betrayed my trust.
sad
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2011
Hmmm,
I format my laptop after every relationship undecided
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Mcleo007(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2011
ifffffy:

Always feel i cant luv again weneva i luk at it. Cant evn get myself to get rid of it.

shocked shocked

Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by deekseen(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2011
The last time i kept a hard copy of an ex-gf's pic, a gf stole it and till date i've not heard from the ex. Well, they are all exes now and i only keep digital pics these days - on my phones, external memories and laptops (hidden/passworded).
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by testoy: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2011
the pixof my ex girlgriend. oh!!!! i keep it. i ll ma ke reference to them anytime. like, if it were to be Bola, she knows how to suck my priks or I like Bimpe's boobles, cant u try more than this and do me like Shade normally do,
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by justwise(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2011
Siena:

Here comes a conman. If your advert was genuine, you'd post it in the appropriate section, [size=26pt]FRAUDSTER![/size]

He is doing the same thing in your section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=798904.msg9520165#msg9520165
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by komek(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2011
hmmmm,hand no let me tear those beautiful pictures o. I stil have them in my album
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2011
Gaggi:

U're always talking of your bf. I hope u have a life? Only kids bank on a bf or gf.
ROFL you wouldn't understand dear.

He is more than a bf, he is my life partner. He is my life, so I guess I don't have a life. LOL
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by clem2love(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2011
Idowuogbo $ i womder if you have the fear of God ! put your fellow human for devil pocket aba ! well i pray God help See the right peron to acomodate you
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ninochukwubrown(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2011
omo i used 2 kip d pix oo incase of necessity, mst xpecialy 4 reference purposes, i used 2 b proud of som wen i c d pix n till 2day i wont 4get 1 of ma xgal cz she so hot!!! cheesy
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2011
clem2love:

Idowuogbo $ i womder if you have the fear of God ! put your fellow human for devil pocket aba ! well i pray God help See the right peron to acomodate you

dude now u no y i declined u , are u dis gullible wud u beliv if i said i was Orisabunmi

I think u need to chillaz or take a pill called Calmdfuckdown
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Gbenge77(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Keep them somewhere
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sleekcm(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2011
I still got 'em pics in an album,hidden somewhere at Ogbunike cave.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Hadone(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2011
Keep them.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Ebeeluv: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2011
@Ijogz K

I really wish mine would do the same and come back to me,

I simply can't ask him for them now because i vowed never to talk to him again. embarassed embarassed sad
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by malaria(f): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2011
I dnt kp bfs' pix
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2011
They were cut with scissors way before the break-up! lipsrsealed
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jackpot(f): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
I doesn't always break up completely cos almost nothing can make me that emotionally bitter as to burn/cut pictures. But so as not to answer too many questions, I hide them. Guess I'll only dispose such pix on my B.E.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
jackpot:

I don't always break up completely cos almost nothing can make me that emotionally bitter as to burn/cut pictures. But so as not to answer too many questions, I hide them. Guess I'll only dispose such pix on my B.E.

What is B.E?
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DBestDoc(f): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
michelin89:

What is B.E?
Bachelor's Eve i guess
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks!
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by redsquare(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
Why burn them?
I still have all of them, once in a while i look at them, remember the good ol' days, the fantasies and all that and still wish we never separated. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ugosly(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
i kept them and i stil think abt them somtyms,even though som are married now!
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by damilola15: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
They're as souvenir although nothing sentimental, probably as feathers to my cap.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by BoOOosHBoy: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
Kept em somwhere i think
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ElmA1(f): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
Keep them.But not where my present b.f can see it. I will burn them when am ready to get married, cos its only my hussy pics i wanna see forever and ever.(amen) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. / Dick Size And Relationships / If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.