Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) (3471 Views)

The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) / Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 7:19pm On Feb 11
You find these electromagnets everywhere across the world

These structures and others I will show you weren't for design. They served a functional role in electromagnetic energy generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Dangrace01: 7:30pm On Feb 11
The mud flood tataria

When i first see this idea. I started asking why this building or evidence of mud flood dont exist in Africa.

I was thinking maybe the whites have existed first before blacks dats why they are more advanced in technology

That blacks are new on the scene thats why we are still kinda backwards in technology and we are growing at our own pace. But the story was changed that blacks first existed to confuse everyone

2 Likes

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Astra101: 8:15pm On Feb 11
Gadafii:
I came across a story about a cave in Indonesia made out of huge rock in form of a petrified giant anaconda

Many people argued those structures couldn’t have been caved out by humans, because of how detailed it was, I mean a rock formation depicting a huge snake, that they were real snakes before, something had happened to it
Saw it too on X but it was Thailand
Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:19pm On Feb 11
The enemy is lazy

The controllers of our world are smart, but when it comes to hiding the truth, they tend to get a bit lazy. Maybe they don't feel the need to put in much work because they feel majority of people are too preoccupied and distracted to investigate the truth about their recent past. Or perhaps just enjoy leaving bread crumbs.

Whatever reason it is, I feel they should have deleted these photos I am about to show you. It tears a gaping hole in their fabricated historical narrative

These photos are from the world fairs of 19th century America and they showcase the remnant of electromagnetic power generation. A leftover from the previous advanced civilization that inhabited the cities they inherited.

Most of you have never laid eyes on these photos. The first time I saw them, I was blown away. Remember this was a generation of horse and cart; a technologically underdeveloped people.

Any electrician would testify to just how impossible illumination in this time period and on this scale would be. What an absolute nightmare to wire.

But they didn't need complex wiring!

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:21pm On Feb 11
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:22pm On Feb 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11
😶
Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by GodHimself: 9:04pm On Feb 11
Following
Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by BBIA: 9:26pm On Feb 11
Any history of getting knowledge through sexual climax?

Like the likes of the Priory of Sion. ?

Orgies to communicate with a higher power. cool

2 Likes

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by obiekunie01: 12:58am On Feb 12
They were using HELIOS ORBS to light their streets and homes.

electricity distribution was wireless then.

so many 'mysteries' so many 'secrets' hidden in plain sight in this little earth.

now begin to imagine the ones hidden in planet mars and others.

WE NEED TO ACHIEVE IMMORTALITY FAST.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by bonnez(m): 6:01am On Feb 12
@Poster I read your previous articles and was confused. This one has enlightened me further. Don’t stop pls, I’m following you dedicatedly.

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Mikespecialone(m): 10:26am On Feb 12
Knowledge no Dey full basket 🧺
Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 12:58pm On Feb 12
If you have any question concerning the information I've shared so far, or there are aspects of my argument that you want me to shed more light on, please let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by SuperOnyi: 1:35pm On Feb 12
Ourtruth247:
If you have any question concerning the information I've shared so far, or there are aspects of my argument that you want me to shed more light on, please let me know.

shocked

Why do you think there's a global reset? I've read your reasons and seen the pictures you posted but do you know Europeans have been in America since the 1600s?

Is there none of these structures in Sub Saharan Africa? Are you saying people like Mansa Musa never existed? 300 years ago was just in 1700s or 1600s.

Why do you think it's impossible for them to build such structures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:42pm On Feb 12
SuperOnyi:

Why do you think there's a global reset?

Because all the evidence I've gathered points to that conclusion.

I've read your reasons and seen the pictures you posted but do you know Europeans have been in America since the 1600s?

Yes, Europeans have been in America since the 1600s, but official settlement and building of most cities started in the late 1700s and extended into the 1800s. Most of the architecture I post were said to have been built around the 1800s.

Photographs of places like San francisco show a massive city littered with huge architecture at a time when the population was very little.

Is there none of these structures in Sub Saharan Africa? Are you saying people like Mansa Musa never existed? 300 years ago was just in 1700s or 1600s.

These threads answer your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/7773839/something-mysterious-happened-africa-600

https://www.nairaland.com/7995496/not-home

Why do you think it's impossible for them to build such structures?

The generation that the history books tell us built those structures were a generation of horse and cart. A generation that didn't have access to power tools and advanced forms of load carriage. Some of the structures were built from single blocks of limestone, cut, sliced and carved to absolute precision.

How did they move huge blocks of stone with horse and cart? How did they cut the stone to absolute geometric precision using just chisel and hammer? It's literally impossible. I watched a video where loads of blocks were placed on a horse and cart. The cart didn't even move 200 metres before the tires tore off of it and it collapsed.

Additionally in these 1800s American architecture you see see Roman style architecture with carvings and styles that pay homage to Greek and Roman gods. I mean the settlers that supposedly built these structures were Christians. You'd expect them to pay homage to Jesus and Mary instead of Hermis.

Also when you look at pictures of these 1800s architecture you can see weathering on the body, as if they have been around for hundreds of years before the dates the history books give us of their creation.

In the pictures I posted on this thread you can see muddy streets surrounded by huge, grand architecture. You'd expect people who built those sophisticated architecture to be able to at least have paved their roads.

The evidence is staggering and I can go on and on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) by GodHimself: 5:22pm On Feb 24
Is it possible these buildings were from before the flood in the Bible

Ourtruth247:

Because all the evidence I've gathered points to that conclusion.

Yes, Europeans have been in America since the 1600s, but official settlement and building of most cities started in the late 1700s and extended into the 1800s. Most of the architecture I post were said to have been built around the 1800s.

Photographs of places like San francisco show a massive city littered with huge architecture at a time when the population was very little.

These threads answer your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/7773839/something-mysterious-happened-africa-600

https://www.nairaland.com/7995496/not-home

The generation that the history books tell us built those structures were a generation of horse and cart. A generation that didn't have access to power tools and advanced forms of load carriage. Some of the structures were built from single blocks of limestone, cut, sliced and carved to absolute precision.

How did they move huge blocks of stone with horse and cart? How did they cut the stone to absolute geometric precision using just chisel and hammer? It's literally impossible. I watched a video where loads of blocks were placed on a horse and cart. The cart didn't even move 200 metres before the tires tore off of it and it collapsed.

Additionally in these 1800s American architecture you see see Roman style architecture with carvings and styles that pay homage to Greek and Roman gods. I mean the settlers that supposedly built these structures were Christians. You'd expect them to pay homage to Jesus and Mary instead of Hermis.

Also when you look at pictures of these 1800s architecture you can see weathering on the body, as if they have been around for hundreds of years before the dates the history books give us of their creation.

In the pictures I posted on this thread you can see muddy streets surrounded by huge, grand architecture. You'd expect people who built those sophisticated architecture to be able to at least have paved their roads.

The evidence is staggering and I can go on and on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K / Am Sometimes Jealous Of My Boyfriends Female Friends / She Wants To Tsate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.