Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15929 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by BABE3: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
neyostica:

@rokiatu dnt mind them, they wish they have your Bottom, esp that BABE wey look like broom stick

Of Course. No be Nigerians?. I was so expecting that.

Tenk God I yam a Finns.

When 'nd how did I wish I had her a$$?

Stack Olodo.
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
nuela100:

u r the one who's brainless,i know your type anyway so it's best i reserve my comment.why not run around the street Unclad and causing trouble so we will know u r a shameless entertainer,entertainer my foot.lwkmd
Sweet jesus now u just gave me a show , thank god for paparazzi o. Emmh I no rokiatu is ur demi God see as u worship her assss aNd supposed beauty, I feel ur pain and anger its okay u can cry me river saddist. I just wish u cud flush ur face diown d toilet it would be appreciated more down d lactrine, dose excrete will worship u like u idolise ur madam.Now kiss my middle finger ur type neva reach unless u wanna b my scapecoat honey , kai am not a singer am jus an entertainer
Re: Hah! by coogar: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
BABE!:

Of Course. No be Nigerians?. I was so expecting that.

Tenk God I yam a Finns.

When 'nd how did I wish I had her a$$?

Stack Olodo.

keep providing the entertainment. . . . .
but i am sure the hacks at helsinki will deny you. you're too fat to be a finn. grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
IZUKWU:

Rokiatu, my respect for you just went up a notch in view of how you have handled these waves of attack. [s]Nne i di okay.your nyash  de very tapable.[/s]  

same here. smiley

nuela100:

I've been reading these and what i don't really understand is how someone who didn't put up any pix can critisize someone who did,if u ask me I'd say i don't really know what the hating is abt but what it does look like is jealousy.

Excellent point.
In effort to "call out rokiatu" she basically dissed every girl (or guy) who posted up pix
claiming it's attention seeking. Bull-diarrhea  tongue. Not everyone is afraid or unwilling to put up their
mugs. Some do, some don't and if it looks hideous or desperate what does it have to do with anyone else?  tongue

call me sensitive, call me anything but ya can't call me fake. I speak my mind, I don't need one person to
say it and THEN i talk shiet.  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hah! by BABE3: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

keep providing the entertainment. . . . .
but i am sure the hacks at helsinki will deny you. you're too fat to be a finn. grin

Fat ke? They welcomed me with open arms. It's better to be a Finns than a Nigerians fam.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
Whats the essence of this thread
Re: Hah! by nuela100(f): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Excellent point.
In effort to "call out rokiatu" she basically dissed every girl (or guy) who posted up pix
claiming it's attention seeking. Bull-diarrhea  tongue. Not everyone is afraid or unwilling to put up their
mugs. Some do, some don't and if it looks hideous or desperate what does it have to do with anyone else?  tongue

call me sensitive, call me anything but ya can't call me fake. I speak my mind, I don't need one person to
say it and THEN i talk shiet.  tongue tongue tongue tongue
thanks jare.I'm glad there are sane people here
freecocoa:

Okay miss retouching,you really need to watch it cos trust and believe me,you won't be able to entertain what you are inviting to yourself.
mtcheeeew notice-me,u sound so pathetic, listen to urself
Idowuogbo:

Sweet jesus now u just gave me a show , thank god for paparazzi o. Emmh I no rokiatu is your demi God see as u worship her assss aNd supposed beauty, I feel your pain and anger its okay u can cry me river saddist. I just wish u cud flush your face diown d toilet it would be appreciated more down d lactrine, dose excrete will worship u like u idolise your madam.Now kiss my middle finger your type neva reach unless u wanna b my scapecoat honey , kai am not a singer am jus an entertainer
as far as I'm concerned,u've made me understand that u r nothing but a troublemaking shameless lunatic.u r still talking the same bullshit.the owner of the thread didn't even insult me and u came out from nowhere and exposed how wild u can be.i dey see ur ugly face?
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Lmao at this thread. I am still in shock that means we are not safe again if our every move is scrutinized.
Re: Hah! by coogar: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Lmao at this thread. I am still in shock that means we are not safe again if our every move is scrutinized.

what is shocking you, mrs cuddles?

thread was opened via error. you know that error that eats up your post with some red warnings.
amya did not intend to open this thread separately, she was trying to reply on another thread.

so what's so stunning to you?
the only stunning to me here is a lot of nl ladies seem to be pms-ing at the same time thus the scent of female hormones.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=18pt]The summary of this thread is

- NA NYASH CAUSE PROBLEM grin grin
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

what is shocking you, mrs cuddles?

thread was opened via error. you know that error that eats up your post with some red warnings.
amya did not intend to open this thread separately, she was trying to reply on another thread.

so what's so stunning to you?
the only stunning to me here is a lot of nl ladies seem to be pms-ing at the same time thus the scent of female hormones.

Hugh Hefner,

We have passed the error thread stage.

The last time I checked, I can scribble whats on my mind. Since we all are being sincere, we might as well let it all out.

I don't see anything offensive in what I said but if you don't dig it, you can play the garbage in, garbage out, Its not so hard to get rid of irrelevant data.
Re: Hah! by neyostica: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
BABE!:

Fat ke? They welcomed me with open arms. It's better to be a Finns than a Nigerians fam.
You might as well change your colour to complete d package, black cunt! No offence
Re: Hah! by coogar: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hugh Hefner,

We have passed the error thread stage.

The last time I checked, I can scribble whats on my mind. Since we all are being sincere, we might as well let it all out.

I don't see anything offensive in what I said but if you don't dig it, you can play the garbage in, garbage out, Its not so hard to get rid of irrelevant data.

it's a free forum.

the moment you put your pic in the profile, you have surrendered the picture to either be appreciated, criticized or scrutinized or whatever word you can come up with. i mean, you have seen retardeens call sexkillz an albino on this forum. he took it on the chin and he moved on.
much ado about nothing, really!
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
nuela100:

l heremtcheeeew notice-me,u sound so pathetic, listen
Chineke nke umu isreal,I can't fit laff hahhahaha,pleas just ask and answer yourself okay,from the look of everything here,who is the notice me amongst us?answer truthfuly cos you can't lie to yourself o,(just telling cos I know you don't know that)aite I know you've answered that but let be very generous and still break it down for you.
Pay attention nitwitt,there's no room for competing for attention with me cos as you can see I already have plenty of it,you are just a desperate wanna be and even with all you've blabbed about,you still never near,it will take you a life time,that's if you finally manage to capture any eye here, I know you can see how much cocoa is known here,now go and hide in the toilet while the known and recognized ladies of this section have a convo.Otu rere e re like you.
Ehen abeg try plait that your hair,undergrowth don too much,even if na with thread,if you no get money we fit contribute for you.
Re: Hah! by BABE3: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ sticker note-- I'm fine with my color. No need to change.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
^clear road

@coogar

How far now!

How market bruv smiley
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
see pics oooh, grin grin grin

according to Amya ''Hah!''
Re: Hah! by coogar: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

^clear road

@coogar

How far now!

How market bruv smiley

how's it going?
what's the weather like @ your ends?
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
No be small Hah o,this one na HAH with capital letters.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

how's it going?
what's the weather like @ your ends?

15degrees today

Relatively warm bruv smiley
Re: Hah! by neyostica: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
BABE!:

@ sticker note-- I'm fine with my color. No need to change.
Lasttime i checked finns are white, u might want to reconsider
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
^free am shes Kon- fused undecided

Boga fish legs cheesy cheesy
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by coogar: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
neyostica:

Lasttime i checked finns are white, u might want to reconsider

don't be a sourpuss

lola odusoga is a black finn! cool
she won miss finland in 96.

Re: Hah! by nuela100(f): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Chineke nke umu isreal,I can't fit laff hahhahaha,pleas just ask and answer yourself okay,from the look of everything here,who is the notice me amongst us?answer truthfuly cos you can't lie to yourself o,(just telling cos I know you don't know that)aite I know you've answered that but let be very generous and still break it down for you.
Pay attention nitwitt,there's no room for competing for attention with me cos as you can see I already have plenty of it,you are just a desperate wanna be and even with all you've blabbed about,you still never near,it will take you a life time,that's if you finally manage to capture any eye here, I know you can see how much cocoa is known here,now go and hide in the toilet while the known and recognized ladies of this section have a convo.Otu rere e re like you.
Ehen abeg try plait that your hair,undergrowth don too much,even if na with thread,if you no get money we fit contribute for you.
oh there u go,u r trying to insult me cos u think I'm new,now for your information, i managed to register with this site since last year but how many posts do u see cos i don't always have the time to answer riff raffs like u who spend all day looking for who to insult just so we'll all know u r untamed.i thought this is supposed to be a forum where matured and educated people discuss on issues and give their different opinions without getting attacked,but my bad it's filled with people like u and as for noticing my pix,thanks a lot,i know u won't like to admit u like what u saw but it's still alright,i understand
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=44pt]All this bullshit over some ARSE? undecided undecided undecided Seriously? undecided[/size]

That's a gotdamn shame.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=44pt]All this bullshit over some ARSE? undecided undecided undecided Seriously? undecided[/size]

That's a gotdamn shame.

[size=38pt]erm Chima,sod off!!! angry angry[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=44pt]All this bullshit over some ARSE?  undecided undecided undecided   Seriously?  undecided[/size]

That's a gotdamn shame. 

actually some folks suffer from 'lackofmindbusinessitis'.  grin
WHY are females studying another's azz I don't know. . . tongue

nuela100:

thanks jare.I'm glad there are sane people here

cool cool the feeling is mutual.
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
I see folks catching feelings. Let me exit the thread. grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

actually some folks suffer from 'lackofmindbusinessitis'.  grin
WHY are females studying another's azz I don't know. . . tongue

cool cool the feeling is mutual.

erm mzdark you also suffocating from lackofmindyourgotdambusinessdisorder, if not you won't be here commenting in the
first place,you copy?
angry
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I see folks catching feelings.  Let me exit the thread.   grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You better run outta here before i grab your PINK panty hoes and throw it in the lagoon. angry angry
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

erm mzdark you also suffocating from lackofmindyourgotdambusinessdisorder, if not you won't be here commenting in the
first place,you copy?
angry

[size=28pt]GBAM!! angry angry[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / Epic Fail Pictures / How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.