Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15926 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2011
One is not allowed to speak one's mind,because to somee people when you say it as it is,they automatically label you as being jealous because that is the extent to which their little brain could carry.
Re: Hah! by Amya(f): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

One is not allowed to speak one's mind,because to somee people when you say it as it is,they automatically label you as being jealous because that is the extent to which their little brain could carry.

like seriously! Of all the people to be jealous of! Hah!
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2011
Seriously,this whole talk is beginning to get irritating,where does jealousy come in now?do people even know the meaning of that word?
Re: Hah! by tellwisdom: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2011
^^^^Passingggggggggggggg with my chewstick undecided undecided
Re: Hah! by BABE3: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Those are Nigerians for you. Overly-emotional, confused, judgmental, hypocritical and frustrated people. They attack people at every chance they get. They take things too personal.

If it was Alek Wek's picture that was being "accessed", 97% of the people shouting "jealousy" on this thread would not agree that Alek is a beauty queen. They also wouldn't agree that they're jealous. F00loshness.

When does speaking your mind become a taboo? Beauty is subjective. Not everyone is fine according to your personal standard. Some are indeed ugly, so what the french is the problem?

Tenk God I yam a Finns.
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
^aunty humanitarian u try gan for dis speech ke lol
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WAT EFFICKING LOSER ARE PPL REALLT THIS SAD
Drama wont b complete without extras tongue
nuela100:

I've been reading these and what i don't really understand is how someone who didn't put up any pix can critisize someone who did,if u ask me I'd say i don't really know what the hating is abt but what it does look like is jealousy.
Excuse me wots there to be jealousy about her arsee or her extension.Pls silence is t he best answer if you don't undersstand the happenings,meshonuuu
Amya:

Idowuogbo, you correct wallahi!
I dey hia dey hold ur banner, dem dey craze loool
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
Baddest paddy,haw va jare?you juku no dey go church na so no need to ask"how was the service?"Girl I been dey rush enter here to see weda somebody don miss yarn,but she dey in line,anyhow wetin dey for choppings?
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Baddest paddy,haw va jare?you juku no dey go church na so no need to ask"how was the service?"Girl I been dey rush enter here to see weda somebody don miss yarn,but she dey in line,anyhow wetin dey for choppings?

Who yarn anyhow,go see anyhow. Weleke (Gordons) my brov. grin grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
Thanks Talina. wink

P.S ya all need to come back harder and meaner. This sh!!!t is getting boring.
Re: Hah! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
Checkin to see whats happening,
Nothing interesting(whistling out)
Re: Hah! by Yorisb: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@Op

I almost choked on my toast.

As for Rokiatu, its her body, pictures, clothes and shoes so she can decide to display it all she wants. Its her life. I even applaud her for her confidence and I think her privacy should be respected. [size=14pt]If you've got it flaunt it.[/size] You don't like what you see, eyes wide shut.

You have to have it first in order to flaunt it.

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Who yarn anyhow,go see anyhow. Weleke (Gordons) my brov. grin grin
that na truest talk ma goldie.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yorisb:

Xcuse me pass jare!

Nwa nne'm o,iga di.
Some people go just dey talk wetin dem no know the meaning.block me for joint lerra jare, whatever you order is on me,you know how we normally do it na.*winks*
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yorisb:

Xcuse me pass jare!

Bhahahahahha. Una don see where lekpa monkey dey flaunt air before? grin grin
Freecocacola nothing do you babes!

Xcuse my way. Osisor!
Re: Hah! by IZUKWU(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
Rokiatu, my respect for you just went up a notch in view of how you have handled these waves of attack. Nne i di okay.your nyash  de very tapable.
Re: Hah! by Nayah(f): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
It's a free forum and everyone should has the right to post what they want, unkess it becomes uncorrect
As for the topic, I'd be short: Do what you want as long as you assume, you'd be never perfect and the best for everyone so let it be sister
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yorisb:

Xcuse me pass jare!

grin grin grin grin grin grin See man sef dey judge pix, na wa oh. Abegi pass go fall hit head for pavement.
Re: Hah! by nuela100(f): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me wots there to be jealousy about her arsee or her extension.Pls silence is t he best answer if you don't undersstand the happenings,meshonuuu
if u read my post well,u'll see that i said I'm not really sure what the hating is abt but if u wanna give me the benefit of doubt,why not show us ur face instead of ur eyes to prove to us u r more good looking than the one u r criticizing
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yorisb:

You have to have it first in order to flaunt it

Xcuse me pass jare!

Yoh Yoh!! Don't mind dat ragga muffin excrambo

Xcuse me vamoose jor!

freecocoa:

U jus like to dey vex persin, how u no I no go overdose on communion today .The choppings neva arrive let's wait for d clifford orjis dev got someones asss on d platter grin

nuela100:

if u read my post well,u'll see that i said I'm not really sure what the hating is abt but if u wanna give me the benefit of doubt,why not show us your face instead of your eyes to prove to us u r more good looking than the one u r criticizing
Madam u wan romance my full pic ni , I wasn't judging any1 am jus an entertainer ask Dbanj.If u want to divert picture showing to me it won't work , my brain sharp pass ur fish brain because for you to class all d talkings as jealousy.It only goes to show ur medular has no database. Oya vex I don wear bulletproof
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
Paddy If you vex I go beat you join on top,me sef take holy communion like four times today,I attended four churches today and all of dem give me,I no go fit reject God food na.
Make dem do abeg do bring the food o cos the way I take dey H now eh,I fit chop person for this thread.
Re: Hah! by neyostica: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
@rokiatu dnt mind them, they wish they have ur ass, esp that BABE wey look like broom stick
@rokiatu2 you no bad sha
P.S dnt abuse me o
Re: Hah! by Yorisb: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Nwa nne'm o,iga di.
Some people go just dey talk wetin dem no know the meaning.block me for joint lerra jare, whatever you order is on me,you know how we normally do it na.*winks*

Ama m nima udi ife m neri oo. Lol. We go yan later 4. . .

Goldieluks:

Bhahahahahha. Una don see where lekpa monkey dey flaunt air before? grin grin
Freecocacola nothing do you babes!

Xcuse my way. Osisor!

tongue

Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin See man sef dey judge pix, na wa oh. Abegi pass go fall hit head for pavement.

Lol. I haven't done anything wrong nah, have I?

Ooh, don't get me wrong; She's okay(?), but a little lacking where it counts. . . cheesy

Even the 'daring' derrière, or lack thereof, did little to offer the Girl any support. grin

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowu you don greet big sis today,abi  shack? angry

Freecocoa abeg go find food eat,before you go eat scape goat for here.
shocked grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yorisb:

Ama m nima udi ife m neri oo. Lol. We go yan later 4. . .

tongue

Xcuse pass me jare![/font]
LOL,badt guhyn,ama'm.
Yoi didn't keep yoiur promise yesterday,e ji'm ugwo.
Re: Hah! by Flashaldrin(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
thread summary = "kettle, pot, black"
what a waste of time, money and internet space. sad sad sad
Re: Hah! by Yorisb: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

LOL,badt guhyn,ama'm.
Yoi didn't keep yoiur promise yesterday,e ji'm ugwo.

Nwa, kedu kwa nke mmere yesterday?

BTW, aga m akwu gi ugwo obula nji gi, bikoo. I no wan your wahala. Lol
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Paddy If you vex I go beat you join on top,me sef take holy communion like four times today,I attended four churches today and all of dem give me,I no go fit reject God food na.
Make dem do abeg do bring the food o cos the way I take dey H now eh,I fit chop person for this thread.

Lool cannibal u wan chop human being, pls if you decide to don't eat d likes of BABE o unless u want suffocate.Babe my iya kekere if u reply I stone u tongue cool

IZUKWU:

Rokiatu, my respect for you just went up a notch in view of how you have handled these waves of attack. Nne i di okay.your nyash  de very tapable.  
she brings out her microphone

Sir according to your statement her arsee is d only thing you seem to b fascinated by, correct me if am wrong "Does dis mean nothing else was worth elaborationing?".

@goldie
Mama areaaaaa o, no oda nneka but u

Eyimbaa ooooo
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

thread summary = "kettle, pot, black"
what a waste of time, money and internet space. sad sad sad

erm bros,which hole you emerge from? the one behind boko haram?
oya fly quickly! angry grin grin

Idowu nothing do u,but no let me remind u again,because blood dey hooot
grin grin
Re: Hah! by nuela100(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Madam u wan romance my full pic ni , I wasn't judging any1 am jus an entertainer ask Dbanj.If u want to divert picture showing to me it won't work , my brain sharp pass your fish brain because for you to class all d talkings as jealousy.It only goes to show your medular has no database. Oya vex I don wear bulletproof

u r the one who's brainless,i know your type anyway so it's best i reserve my comment.why not run around the street Unclad and causing trouble so we will know u r a shameless entertainer,entertainer my foot.lwkmd
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
BABE!ke?I tell you say I be dog?abeg o.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
nuela100:

u r the one who's brainless,i know your type anyway so it's best i reserve my comment.why not run around the street Unclad and causing trouble so we will know u r a shameless entertainer,entertainer my foot.lwkmd
Okay miss retouching,you really need to watch it cos trust and believe me,you won't be able to entertain what you are inviting to yourself.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
nuela100:

the matter vex you oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / Epic Fail Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.