Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I'm Attracted To My Married Boss - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss (24850 Views)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by yetundef8(f): 8:55pm On May 15, 2010
Hi ,

Good day my sister, I am so happy to read ur post and all the comment.

I will go by saying I appreciate ur kind of person so many ladies hav this problem and they keep it, to them self and at the end they ended up dating the man, ur feeling is natural maybe because u see him everyday and he is so caring.

I will advice u to take ur mind off dating him and do it prayefully. pls dont try telling him ur feelings it might not lead to a "sack eventually" but dont because men are like small baby wherever u push them to that is where they go he might honourably welcome the offer so they are. "BUT DONT DO THAT IT IS A SIN AGAINST UR BODY"

If you are not in any reliationship pray to God for a genuine one that wll love and adore u.

cool
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by omoshobo(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2010
sad ITS really saddening,in my own case the man is married with kid,he cannot seem to leave me alone,dough he is nt my boss but we both work in the same office,he claims he loves me and want to marry me as second wife.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by zillionltd: 1:17pm On May 22, 2010
only u wan chop him salary, then chop him money, then chop him wetin call , abeg leave that man, na woman like you get am, touch not my anointing, just face ur work or face it squarely.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by savito: 10:48pm On May 26, 2010
u need Jesus. in other to be delivered shocked
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Malyq06(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
wait till his son is grown now,

what attracted you to the father will surely be passed to his son, genetically.

gold digger.

the man no fine, he no smart

and you still dey attracted.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by favourina: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2010
My dear i know its not easy, i know how u r feeling, being attracted to someone else, am in such situation 2, but i have been living with that all this while in the ofix, cos am a so called married woman but my husband is not in d country, but am attracted 2 some1 else in the ofix but my dear, i stil resist him with all my soul, i avoid him at all cost and make sure we dont get peared 2 do anytin 2gether.

I always do tins that wud make us luk as if we dont lik each other and he thinks i dont lik him and also in the ofix they think we r cat and dog but i know deep down in me i love him. That is my own way of fighting the urge.

I am looking for a new job so i can leave the environment becos i know Temptation and for how long can i resist him so its better 4 me 2 just leave and my husband being away 4 long and comes bac once in 2yrs or 3 yrs can give me room 2 do wat ever i can but my dear, i dont want 2 start wat i cannot finish. He is married, so resist with all ur might and soul cos it will not pay u both in the long run and short run.

Just try and look 4 anoda job cos if u say the feeling will go away its a dame big lie.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by zicoisaac: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2010
FAITHFULNESS AND HONESTY: IS THE BEST POLICY
YOU WILL SURELY REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN,
DONT BE SURPRISE WHEN U START TO SEE THE RESULT, I WISH YOU WELL ANYWAY
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by wolexodu: 4:57am On Jun 17, 2010
Let your feelings be known if you are sure he would be interested, if not, you might end up being fired. The ball is in your court.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by jice(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2010
The Lord is your strength.

You cannot ever come out of it if you begin. It is a ploy of the devil to disgrace you. When it happens not even your Closest confidants will deny you. You will only end up making new friends like you and making you stuck in the mess you found yourself which might cause u to regret yourself al your days.
You can say no to it. Do it now in JESUS name. AMEN
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by jice(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2010
The Lord is your strength.

You cannot ever come out of it if you begin. It is a ploy of the devil to disgrace you. When it happens not even your Closest confidants will deny you. You will only end up making new friends like you and making you stuck in the mess you found yourself which might cause u to regret yourself al your days.
You can say no to it. Do it now in JESUS name. AMEN
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by efeglo(f): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
play i sincerely appreciate you for taking this bold step by sharing this. This thing is rampant among secretaries only very few could maintain their image, even the married secretaries are doing it.

Don't be part of them girl, control your self. Take for instance if you are not a thief and you see, say about N100,000 thousand naira own by your boss and then u pick up the money and hand over the money to him and then tell him sir, i pick it down your table, have your money sir. That is self control. Then you can control yourself in front of your boss, no matter your feeling for him.

I have worked with a man like that, infact i work with him for five years, very kind, handsome, gentle, caring etc then i was 19yrs and he likes me so much because i had self control, to God who made me i did not for one day lost after him because i decided in my heart to take him like my father. He wanted me to work for him for life, but that was not possible because i needed to grow.

I can boldly say that i can still go to his house today and i will have respect because of my self control and the fear of God in my heart. Infact I still have his picture and once in a while i pray for him to make heaven because he is a good man, but he likes women.

You need to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour and He will bring your husband and then you will NEVER lost after him in your hear but you will begin to see him as a father.

send me your full name and i will join you in my prayers.

God bless you love.

glopeters@gmail.com
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by AjanleKoko: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
Okay.
This thread goes to the Romance Section now! undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by delagasky(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
favourina:

My dear i know its not easy, i know how u r feeling, being attracted to someone else, am in such situation 2, but i have been living with that all this while in the ofix, cos am a so called married woman but my husband is not in d country, but am attracted 2 some1 else in the ofix but my dear, i stil resist him with all my soul, i avoid him at all cost and make sure we dont get peared 2 do anytin 2gether.

I always do tins that wud make us luk as if we dont lik each other and he thinks i dont lik him and also in the ofix they think we r cat and dog but i know deep down in me i love him. That is my own way of fighting the urge.

I am looking for a new job so i can leave the environment becos i know Temptation and for how long can i resist him so its better 4 me 2 just leave and my husband being away 4 long and comes bac once in 2yrs or 3 yrs can give me room 2 do wat ever i can but my dear, i dont want 2 start wat i cannot finish. He is married, so resist with all your might and soul cos it will not pay u both in the long run and short run.

Just try and look 4 anoda job cos if u say the feeling will go away its a dame big lie.

i know u tongue tongue and i know the man u r talking abt tongue i am going to tell him abt this ur post and tell him to pursue u with a vengeance tongue tongue u must do grin grin grin
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Toonice(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
Arm Robber ni e Ole Gidi Ni e
You meet EFON 4 ABATA u think say na water him drink die

Ole Ashawo u better find one a never shop guy and start up with him idiot
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Rocktation(f): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
It's okay to be attracted. But please be from afar.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by toaspromo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
stop degradiing your potentials try and caution tour act you are being driven by emotion
if yo continue this way the it means you may end up freaking with guys arround try and look on someone who cares 4 u who is willing to take you to altar am sure this is what u so desire
am i right?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by femmy2010(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
Roam deeply on this
chop the life of ya head, with sense
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by santasapel: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2011
I think u have to remove that from your mindset cos its not a good idea. U taking any further step will chatter the man's home. Above all, its biblically wrong. Remember, do thee unto others wot u will like them to do unto u.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by DaDoctor: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2011
^^ YOUR EYES ARENT CLEAR NOW, JUST LET HIM F-U-C-K THE HELL OUTA UR P-U-Z-Z-ZY FIRST^^^
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by donaldujor(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2011
shocked shocked i'd tell his husband,
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by donaldujor(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2011
nop radar his wife.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by manakeagie: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
i agree with okoponwa's advise and please read it carefully and another thing the fact that he is a married man that is a no go area, Ask God to give u your own man, be contented with the person you have if you have any, that is just a crash and can be worked upon,
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by cooljoey: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2011
Are u tired of ur relationshp and u wnt 2 give it an end?

Are u interested on how to stop masturbation?

If yes!

We d codedgurus have a 5 in 1 full packaged ebook on
1. how to knw if ur partner is cheating on you,
2.how to differentiate btw infatuation and real love,
3. step by step on how to make a gurl who hate u fall in love with u dearly
4. How to get hundred of thousands of pretty n sexy gurls queing 2 chat with u on a particular website
5. How to make ur ex trip 4u ones again and so much more + lots of bonuses @a cheap price!

So if u r interested send a mail containing "5-1 lovers packages" 2 codedgurus@gmail.com

Hurry up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.