Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18381 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

@Plappville,may God curse you for saying hes the father of all of us,you are a slave whether you like it or not and your bible testify it.

Woman go and sleep, u ve nothing meaningful here to say! There is only one God, the God of Jesus, he doesn't curse those that do his will by exposing the hiden evil.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by pumpindkay(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2011
I know that there is a big different between all the religion practise on earth. U can only know the differences if u pick those material used by these religions and study. If u can study very well u will know the difference without any 1 tell u. I ve both the Quran and The Bible and i know there is a big difference. U may want to ask which 1 is the best, i left that to u to search. When doing my own research, i did it without supporting any of them. 1 search very well and got to know that both serve diffrent God. U may not believe this, and i am not telling u to believe.
I know some1 will tackle these with an abusive word, but i say u are welcome. When we get to heaven we will all know. But don't wait till then before u search.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
If we look at the facts , the evidence is overwhelming against ISLAM.

As some have rightly mentioned ,there are not a few Muslims who are decent, law abiding and tolerant to all groups and cultures.

However what I for one will not tolerate is deception. This deception tries to explain to the ignorant and the carefree that ISLAM is peace, but the facts are there for all to see.

The foundation of ISLAM was bloodshed not peace , and therefore this same bloodshed continues today. How can a sane person accept these silly lies from some propagandists.

Please ladies and gentlemen, try and do your own research on the internet which is loaded with information and come to your own conclusions.

Islam is to be avoided at all costs even if it means apostasy.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
@plappville,See this ignorant woman here displaying her shallow brain,which type of christian are you?Christians believed god is three,the word(jesus) is god,and generally christians says jesus is lord,even when jesus never call himself such,so i dnt know the type you belong,cos christianity never believe god to be one but three,you people went as far as saying your god(jesus)was begotten by his own self,and not made,because we muslims knows that Jesus(pbuh) was made by the Almighty God just like Adam first man was made,just bow your head in shame.The only way you could avert the curse of David and Jesus(pbuthem) is by accepting Islam and denouncing christianity cos the curse was meant for the isrealites cos he was sent to them only but since you chose to take another race religion upon yourself,you have automatically taken up the curse upon yourself,very foolish people.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
Malstrom:

The reason you don't hear so much violence from others like Christians is that media choose to show you one side of the story.

If you look it up Muslims are over represented in media reports about terrorism yet under- represented in actual cases of terrorist attacks. In Europe the EU is keeping statistics about the terrorist attacks each year from the last 5 to ten years and only 1-3% of all Terror attacks each year has been made by Muslims (or people claiming to be Muslims)

How about the frequent scandal of the Catholic church vatican (Pope Benedict) undecided
If there is Violent trace, the media will do it, they expose what they ve small or clear evidence of.
The Muslim has Violence Issue, so is the Catholic with Sex, but as the this one is not done openly, it is hard to give an accurate accusation. The terrorist are not claimed to be muslim, they are muslims. They are the ones doing what koran teaches.

Islam means submission. Try to check with any good Muslim dictionary and "submission" will be the definition of Islam.

Are u a Muslim? U are playing a great role! why dont we just accept the truth for once.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by http(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Eku IPOLOWO OJA, Enough Advert.

@ Poster, am sure you are not a kid, you have a right to choose what you want in ur life including religion; you are responsible for your heaven or hell, decide where you are going to, If you find yourself in Hell, you can't blame your parent cos they will testify against you reward bringing you up in Islam.

You make your bed and pls sleep well in it. Am not here to preach Islam to you cos i know alot of lazy Muslims out there that can't think and reason for themselve interm of what God want for them and what is the reason for their existence.

I know my reason and that is to serve Allah, my parent are from the 2 religion so i am been in both actively and when i was old enough, i pray for direction; and i can tell you, Islam is made for me, and i thank Allah for giving me that favour of knowning the truth.

Am not in Islam for my parent sake, am there cos i found Islam. Alot of us are in either religion cos that is the only one we know and used to, so if you are truthful regard your problem with Islam, definitely you have lost it cos its a favour from Allah to be a Muslim, not terrorist; i mean a true Muslim.

If your Islam is about peoples conviniences or perception of you, then you are nothing but a hypocrite and they are the lowest of all being created.

Remember, you are responsible for your Heaven or Hell, so choose.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

See this ignorant woman here displaying her shallow brain,which type of christian are you?Christians believed god is three,the word(jesus) is god,and generally christians says jesus is lord,even when jesus never call himself such

You sure sound ignorant.

Jesus Christ was worshipped in the bible and never once did he refuse this action.

To keep repeating that we believe God is 3 depicts a lack of depth in intellectual reasoning, since you sweep the facts under the carpet and blindly chant 3 gods again and again.

But do you know that ALLAH had 3 daughters or goddesses as it were.

Islam is for those who are deceived, those who are scared to leave and the ignorant.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Uplawal, go and sleep, i will add u in my prayer tonight, God will help u to find the truth.

@ALL HERE ARE SOME KORANIC QOUTES THAT PROMOTES VIOLENCE

The Hadith:

Hadith 1:13-- "I have been ordered by Allah to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah."
Hadith 1.24 "Narrated Ibn `Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers"
Hadith 1.25"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."
Hadith 19:4294 "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war."
Hadith 1:35 "The person who participates in Allah's cause (namely, in battle). . will be recompensed by Allah either with reward or booty or will be admitted to Paradise."
Hadith 9:4 "Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."
Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him."
Sahih Muslim 4363: "You (the Jews) should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle and I wish to expel you from this land (Arabia)
Sahih Muslim 4366 Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab. Umar heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
@plappville,who told you God does not curse,dnt you know you are under his curse already?i pity your life honestly,why are you saying God of jesus,but dnt you people attest that jesus is god in all your songs,banner, etc, in the new testament,eventhough He never sent you such blasphemous message,and you are here claiming self righteousness,disagreeing with your bible saying God of jesus,and it would be in your dream that your pastors wont say jesus is lord,only you would say God of jesus exists in your today's christianity,when 99% of christians call jesus god.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Olowojegure: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
Some eyes are open but they do not see, some hears are big but they dont hear anything, some heart are harden and noting can permeate it no matter what you do or say. Guidance comes from God and i pray may Allah guide us all. Allah also said some where in the Quran that if he will, he would have made all of us muslims. Allah is the most knowledgeable, we must learn to leave together because we are all created by Allah and to him we shall all return.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
@LAFFE 2010 pls change to christianity as dere is no tym to waste, (JOHN 3 : 16) SAYS, "for GOD so loved d world dat he gave his only begotten son JESUS CHRIST to die for our sins dat whosoever blvs in him shall not die but hv eternal life"" y den du u want to commit SUICIDE.?, all dis upspring in U.A.E. is as a result of d GOSPEL of JESUS dat needs to b spread as a testimony B4 his 2ND coming so dat no one will say s/he did not HEAR, since in dose area christianity is prohibited, now with d help of christian missionary work,, d spread of christianity in dose affectd areas is on d increase meaning d end is near. n i stand one my word dose arab world countries dat hv not encounted any upspring re yet to witness one, MARK MY WORD, den u will testify, NOTE BACK D GOSPEL MUST REACH EVERY EAR, IF U LYK HIDE UR WOMEN IN HUTS N NEVA ALLOW DEM OUT, BOKO WILL BOMB DOSE HUTS N DEY WILL RUN OUT TO HEAR D WORD OF GOD, peace n love b unto u , y dont u ask GOD(NOT ALLAH) himself wen next u want to pray, I BET U
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

@plappville,who told you God does not curse,dnt you know you are under his curse already?i pity your life honestly,why are you saying God of jesus,but dnt you people attest that jesus is god in all your songs,banner, etc, in the new testament,eventhough He never sent you such blasphemous message,and you are here claiming self righteousness,disagreeing with your bible saying God of jesus,and it would be in your dream that your pastors wont say jesus is lord,only you would say God of jesus exists in your today's christianity,when 99% of christians call jesus god.

Woman go and sleep oooo, u are runing out of control, i am here to speak to @ Op, u can't defend what Mohamed himself was unable to defend. All the errors in the koran proved its falseness.
I bless that ur mouth to bring out good words, u should learn to present urself without insulting other.
Ur insults will not stop the truth from coming out, instead, its bringing out the real islamic character in u.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by kayode256(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2011

[size=8pt]
HOW CAN YOU SAY ISLAM DOES NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE R U OKAY IN YOUR HEAD
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE A MUSLIM AND NOT KNOW THE QURAN LOOL

JESUS IS THE WAY TRUTH AND LIFE

LOOK AT THESE QUOTATIONS FROM THE QURAN, THEY ARE STILL PLENTY O I JUST TAKE A FEW,

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out,

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".  

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."  

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
Olowojègúrè:

Some eyes are open but they do not see, some hears are big but they dont hear anything, some heart are harden and noting can permeate it no matter what you do or say. Guidance comes from God and i pray may Allah guide us all. Allah also said some where in the Quran that if he will, he would have made all of us muslims. Allah is the most knowledgeable, we must learn to leave together because we are all created by Allah and to him we shall all return.

The bold contradict the koran, Hadith 1.24 "Narrated Ibn `Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers" This is Mohammeds msg, not from God, and that is what the true muslim are obeying.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Plappville,i can see you devoid of reasoning,you qouted hadiths and you called it Quran?this is utter shame to you,do more research.
And to your prayers,you need the prayers most cos am assured in islam by Allah in the Quran by obeying him.Am very fine in Allah's straight path.

@Frosbel the anti-christ,show me where Jesus says worship me or he was worshipped,you will never find it in that book called bible,He(Jesus)practically worshipped his own God Allah,he did salat to Him,likewise other past prophets and messengers,they all did the same thing,did you know bowing down s worship at all?incase you dnt know,it is,let me give you example from your bible where the devil asked jesus to bow down to him and worship him,cos Jesus knows the trick the old fool was trying to make,He blattantly refused to do so,not your own devislish dancing,clapping,deliberate closing of eyes,self righteousness d one you're advising the ignorant poster to be doing,etc, that you people portrayed to be worship.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
@plappville,you failled to bring one single error,yet you claimed otherwise,insult begets insult,you should know that.Stop speaking ill of my religion and i will leave you.You berra save your prayers for yourself
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by xterra2(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
Well OP thats you, you said you were not a fan of Islam so leave if you wanna
As for me, the bombings wot change my faith
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

@plappville,you failled to bring one single error,yet you claimed otherwise,insult begets insult,you should know that.Stop speaking ill of my religion and i will leave you.You berra save your prayers for yourself

You are totally confused, may God open you eyes.

Looks like Lagosshia aka ShiaMuslim aka Vedaxcool has been training you in Islamic fanaticism.

Look for peace and Love , these traits do not exist in ISLAM, only Jesus can give it to you.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

@Plappville,i can see you devoid of reasoning,you qouted hadiths and you called it Quran?this is utter shame to you,do more research.
And to your prayers,you need the prayers most cos am assured in islam by Allah in the Quran by obeying him.Am very fine in Allah's straight path.

@Frosbel the anti-christ,show me where Jesus says worship me or he was worshipped,you will never find it in that book called bible,He(Jesus)practically worshipped his own God Allah,he did salat to Him,likewise other past prophets and messengers,they all did the same thing,did you know bowing down s worship at all?incase you dnt know,it is,let me give you example from your bible where the devil asked jesus to bow down to him and worship him,cos Jesus knows the trick the old fool was trying to make,He blattantly refused to do so,not your own devislish dancing,clapping,deliberate closing of eyes,self righteousness d one you're advising the ignorant poster to be doing,etc, that you people portrayed to be worship.

Just to the bold: the both are from Mohammed, none is devine, as he claimed. I know my aims.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

Woman, i ve posted u some errors in the other thread, u know where we met before, u ve failed to refute them and yet u are asking for more errors? i will post them by the time u answer in the other thread, thank u good night ma.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
@plappville,made my point already,you can give the rest to your dogs,its a shame on you as much as you claimed to know the Quran you can't simply differeciate both,Quran is divine(take poison and die if you cannot handle it, or dnt your bible say you can take poison and you wont die?) and hadiths are said to be words written down by men after his death about the deeds,words of the prophet.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
Terrorist attacks by affiliation in Europe 2011 . The statistics speaks for themselves.

3        Islamist
160    separatist
45      left-wing
0        right-wing
1        single issue
40      non spesified

total   249

This statistics are presented by europool, the law enforcement agency of the European Union. here is the link for those who dubt the facts: https://www.europol.europa.eu/latest_publications/2
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
I will visit the thread tommorow insha Allah,and correct your mistakes.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
Malstrom:

Terrorist attacks by affiliation in Europe 2011 . The statistics speaks for themselves.

3        Islamist
160    separatist
45      left-wing
0        right-wing
1        single issue
40      non spesified

total   249

This statistics are presented by europool, the law enforcement agency of the European Union. here is the link for those who dubt the facts: https://www.europol.europa.eu/latest_publications/2

lol.

These stats from Europe  grin grin grin grin

Why not terrorists in the middle east, asia, africa etc undecided

Because you know , it is too shameful to post the real stats here.

I can help you tomorrow to get these stats.

Have a good sleep all.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
3 out of 249 makes 1.2 % lol not very frightening
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by kayode256(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
AT OP ASK YOUR DAD TO EXPLAIN THESE CONTRADICTIONS

Wine: Good or bad?
, are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. [5:90, also 2:219]. Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine [47:15, also 83:22,25]. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise?

Can Allah be seen and did Muhammad see his Lord? Yes [S. 53:1-18, 81:15-29], No [6:102-103, 42:51].

Will there be inquiry in Paradise? "neither will they question one another" [23:101] but nevertheless they will be "engaging in mutual inquiry" [52:25], "and they will , question one another" [37:27].

Do not say, "Three"!? It is impossible to recite Sura 4:171 without transgressing the command contained in it.

Will all Muslims go to Hell? According to Sura 19:71 every Muslim will go to Hell (for at least some time), while another passage states that those who die in Jihad will go to Paradise immediately.

Will Jesus burn in Hell? Jesus is raised to Allah, [Sura 4:158], near stationed with him [Sura 3:45], worshiped by millions of Christians, yet Sura 21:98 says, that all that are worshiped by men besides Allah will burn in Hell together with those who worship them.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
The stats world wide are slightly different but Islamists are still under-representated.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
Malstrom:

The stats world wide are slightly different but Islamists are still under-representated.

Yeah right, this is for 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2011

99% ISLAM
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2011
This list only tell us what sort of attack and where it was, there is no info about the nature and background of the terrorist.
so firstly, there is no mentioning of the religious affiliation of the terrorist in those attacks

secondly the list is not only terrorist attacks, it is also about when they have found suspects that they think will do something.

So its in no way comparable statistics to what I posted, its not even statistics its just a bunch of data on different issues.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Op
Its a good thing that light is starting to shine in your life.
Do you know Jesus or just what your Koran tells you about him?
I will advice you to get a Bible and read the Gospels of Jesus Christ (Mattew,Mark,Luke,John.).You need to know more of him.

I always enjoy this song
You make my life so beautiful,
and as you are you have made me here on earth,
there's nothing greater than these,
that's why i love you,forevermore.
I want more of you JESUS,
the more i know you,the more i want to know you:JESUS

JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2011
[b]frosbel [/b]HAHAHAHA I found this one in your link Four men were arrested on suspicion of trying to bomb the city of Gothenburg."

You know what, there was not a single evidence against those four men and this was the biggest fail made by police in a very long time. The police has now been sued and they have apologised to the men. I have met one of them in person myself!!

Its just another example of how the police treats innocent people based on religion. heavy armed police smashed in the door in the middle of the night and pointed their rifles at the children.

Luckily their families have been offered help from  to deal with the psychical trauma from Muslim ideal organisations for protection of human rights.

frosbel you actually try to prow me wrong with this BS? Stop beat down on people instead. The way people talk about Muslims today is exactly as we talked about the Jews before and we all know what that led to.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2011
This shows Christians, Jews, Mormons and even Atheists are more violent minded than Muslims. So please stop throw accusations all around you are not better yourselves.

[img]http://filipspagnoli.files./2011/09/public-opinion-on-targeting-civilians-by-religion.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Easter: Bishop Ezeokafor Gifts Bags Of Rice, Others To Over 300 People / What They Don't Tell You About Atheism / How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.