Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18404 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Fokativ: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
wellheads:

@Fokativ & frosbel
Just imagine the double standards that you guys are using in judging muslims from christians. I cite a few examples below:
What that called for? Is that not unprovoked insult? Isn't that an invitation to violence?

You don't see the bolded parts as signs of non-tolerance, extremism and violence especially the ones in Red colour. But if a muslim says that, you call it violence and insult the Prophet that he believes in. Isn't that double standards?
Please note the bolded part. It is my opinion, and I made that very clear in my text. Besides, don't forget that I said God is patient, so I will never kill anyone with dagger or anything. I will not even slap him as he intends to slap the prophet. Far from that! That is not the teaching of Islam (to kill anyone or injure anyone). God is capable of handling him in the best ways known to Him. What is my business with him other than to make observations on his statements and correct him where I feel he is erring?

On a final note, please don't take individual actions/ inactions as a representation of the collective actions/inactions of a group of people. That the useless BH / Abdul muttalab killed/attempted to kill several innocent souls does not mean they represent Islam.

Islam is Salam which means PEACE.

@wellheads
This is really a very matured response, a practical demonstration of "Islam is Salam which means PEACE".

If majority of the followers of Islam and Christianity could respond as above in the face of provocations, the world would be a better place. Who knows, someone might just be converting to Islam now as a result of the peaceful disposition you have exhibited here, not because of any compulsion, threat or violence.

I was only taunting the moslem folks hoping that one fanatic would respond with fire & brimstone as it's characteristic of the majority grin. I do that often too with a different handle and you see some of the christian folks ranting from both sides of their mouths  cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by wellheads(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Fokativ,
Thanks. I try to make people realise one thing: a muslim or a christian has an intention - to worship that One Supreme God, who is the Creator of Heavens and Earths! Whether we make mistakes in the way, approach and manner of trying to worship this One Supreme God is another issue, but the intent is to serve Him. We muslims have some bad eggs within ourselves (just like every other religion) that does things contrary to the teachings of the religion and we quite acknowledge that, but that is not the position of Islam itself.

Any muslim that takes arms against any human being (be he/she a muslim, christian, pagan etc) who did not take arms against the muslim, not for the purpose of defending himself/herself when his life is threatened (like during wars, battles etc) or executing the judgement of a legitimate court ruling HAS GONE CONTRARY TO ISLAM and has attracted the wrath of Allah (SWT)on himself because he has gone contrary to His teachings. The BH issue is purely a political organisation (but dressed in religious garment), as the recent revelations suggest, and all the sponsors should be identified and killed by the country because they have killed innocent lives (muslims, christians etc) who did not raise arms against them.

To non-muslims, PLEASE TRY TO KNOW ISLAM, NOT SOME BAD MUSLIMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT ISLAM IS PEACE.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Ayoobscom(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Frosbel, When will you come to the reality that Bible is not words of God,

I was sitting quietly in a BRT bus and a man wearing an expensive tie sitting next to me started asking me if I know Jesus (ASW), and i said yes! much more dan you do.

He adjusted facing me and say do you read the bible and i said O you mean that book of poem) and he said furiously NO! its the words of God, I don't want to argue i had a little dictionary in my bag so i undid my zip and brought it out.

It was oxford, and it defines Bible, 'as small small books authored by various persons in different circumstances'

And also went ahead to check source of the Holy Qur'an, it says'Qur'an is the words of God revealed to prophet Muhammed SAW through angel Jubril' full stop.

Oxford dictionary is written by xtians and that was their views on the two Books.
So i asked the man in tie, Should i seek advise from fellow men's words  or from words of God

He kept quiet for a while and said. I just want to invite you for a crusade, internally i said to myself so as to extort me? his eyes fog like a scorching frog

As a muslim, seek knowledge for every event had already been explained in the Holly Qur'an by Allah.

@frosbel, i pray u don't die now untill u see the truth.Moa salam

When i wake up in the morning, the only thing i remember and smile is the conciousness that I a Muslim, not my golds or bank account which is the centre treasure on which christianity is inspired and practiced
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
nagoma:

@Poster
[b]Now that the Boko haram sect is gradually being unveil as a political militancy group and not an Islamic group , [/b]will the confused poster reconsider his view? The media should not decide for you what God you worship.
The West(America) is at war with Islam and the media is one of the major frontlines in  this war, the violent side works in codes , war on terror, democratization etc. The full history of this war may only be written when the war is over and as the war will not be over (there will always be muslims in this world) the full story and full plan may never be accepted publically.
Its even more complicated when some so called important muslim countries are allies in this war - knowingly or unknowingly.
From whatever statistics Islam remains the fastest growing religon in the world and the fastest growing religion in America.
As this poster leaves islam temporarily (he is swayed by media) a dozen others are choosing to become muslims.

This is a new plan of bycutting the real origin of BH, even if they are tying to make it look political, The facts still remains. BH is originated from Islam, they have studied the koran and have knowledge of it.
Lets not decieve people.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him." I stand to be corrected,is that really from the Hadith

YES[/b]and this is why its so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion.

Mohammed said, [b]“Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57)
This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today. If u reject the Hadith u are rejecting Mohammeds teaching, bacause the Hadith is a record of Muhamed's words and deeds according to his wives, relatives, and companions. Next to the Quran, it is the most important part of Islamic law, its teachings are very binding.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by inyarr: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
bros, i won't lie to u, run for ur life. islam is equal to hell. if any one disagree wit that, tell me, will an unrepented violent man go to heaven?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
@begwong[/b]If u really a Muslim u will know these are the true words of your Prophets. u needed correction, here are they.

The Al Bukhari is accepted by Muslims as the most authentic words of Mohammed, AS Mohammed happens to be the founder of Islam, his words are to be practiced, and moslims must abide to them or else they are not true muslims.

[b]The majority of people in hell are women.

Mohammed said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women. "( Al Bukhari Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161; Vol. 7:124)

Women are a bad omen.

Mohammed said, " Bad omen is in the woman, the house and the horse." Vol. 7:30

Women are harmful to men.

Mohammed said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." Vol. 7:33

Yet he couldn't resist woman, he succeeded with about 11-13 wives know by the muslims as Mothers of the Believers: why should one have more than one mother? muslim condems the trinity and yet they have mothers  grin grin

He must be very powerful then:

Mohammed's intimate strength is equal to 30 men.

Anas said, "The prophet used to visit all his wives in an hour round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty (men). " Vol. 1:268
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
Allah hurries to please Mohammed's sexual desires. shocked shocked

When the Quranic verse that allows Mohammed to postpone the turn of any wife was revealed, and when Mohammed said that Allah allowed him to marry his adopted son's wife, Aisha (one of his wives) told him, "O Allah's Apostle I do not see but that your Lord hurries in pleasing you. " Vol. 7:48

When a woman is divorced irrevocably, she can not return to her husband until she marries (including having sexual intercourse) with another man.

"Narrated Aisha: The wife of Rifaa Al-Qurazi came to Allah's Apostle and said, 'O Allah's Apostle, Rifaa divorced me irrevocably. After him I married Abdur-Rahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi who proved to be impotent.' Allah's Apostle said to her, 'Perhaps you want to return to Rifaa? Nay (You cannot return to Rifaa) until you and Abdur-Rahman (the impotent man) engage in sexual intercourse!" Vol. 7:186

more of mohammed's actions

((HUMAN RIGHTS))

Islam is to be imposed by force.

Mohammed said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and whoever says, " None has the right to be worshipped but Allah , his life and property will be saved by me." (otherwise it will not). Vol. 4:196

A Muslim must not be killed if he kills a non-Muslim.

Mohammed said, " No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50

Ethnic cleansing is practiced.

Mohammed said to the Jews, "You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle (Mohammed) and I want to expel you from this land (The Arabian Peninsula), so, if anyone owns property, he is permitted to sell it." Vol. 4:392

Mohammed's last words at his deathbed were: "Turn the pagans (non-Muslims) out of the Arabian Peninsula." Vol. 5:716

Koran + hadith are all from Mohammed, none is devine.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
True Muslims in the house!  Are you like Allah or is Allah like you?  Click on the link to find out.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1058/1058_01.asp

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
.AYOOBCOM, thank GOD u knw about Jesus,.he have 12 disciples,.what is He aim of calin those diciple, to teach them 4 dem to spread the word when he has gon, so the twelv disiple hav difrnt undastndin the way they undastnd that is how God gav them utrance to write d bible, nd each go difrnt ways to preach, that is why xtian hav difrnt churches nd difrent ductrine nd difrnt patan of worshp,,n d defination u gave luk lame to me. bt d bible hav sevral mirackes atach, bible was in a burning room evry thing got burnt but d word of God ,nt even a page was tourched, go nd luk 4 dis book.by a muslim scholar, MOSHAY, title who is this allah, u wil knw d significant of the star nd moon ontop ur musque, alah mis god of star nd moon, luk u muslim u knw d trut bt u ar asham to turn out 4rm it.bkus ur pple wil abandorn u,nd d way other ppl wil luk. At u, many other ppl that just convated to xtian they ar doin xploit wit the name of Jesus , GOD lov u al, nd i lov u al kus u ar made by GOD.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by flofashon(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
CRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT LOVE and yhu (muslims) know it and it hurts so bad.BUT we Have Alot of Mansions to accommodate ya'll.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by techJ: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hmmmmm! While majority of the response I am seeing here are not encouraging (especially from the muslims), the truth remains that you all can not fight for God.

@ Poster:
If you would weigh my own piece of advice and decide based on your discretion after serious study and research, you will know the truth.
My name is Tijani Jude Saheed, I was born to a muslim father and mother, buy glory to God my entire family members are now Christians. I search the truth rigorously.

Don't be like all muslim that sees everything through the description of the Quran (which means through the description of Mohammed, because he is the author and the book is a copy of all historical books [in a distorted way]), read history books, Quran, and the Bible and you will see that the the truth.

The Quran actually commands a true muslim to kill the Jews and the of the Scripture in the Verses of the Sword (Ayat Al Sayf) Quran Chapter 9.

Quran Chapter 9:5
"But when the forbidden months are past then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful."

If you read it from beginning to the end, you will see that Boko Haram, Alqaeda and such sects are doing what the Quran told them. The Quran is full of bitter and violent words and curses towards non muslims.

And on the Issue of the 3 Daughters of Allah, Mohammed mention them in a deceptive manner to deceive the Quraiysh into accepting Islam later claimed was put in his mouth by Satan when explaining himself to his followers. This verse was removed from the original script of the Quran by his followers and the area that could not be removed was distorted. This verses are referred to as the Satanic Verses.

Here is how the Quran once read with the satanic verses:
Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.
What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

It was later altered as you can see below

Here is how it reads today in the Quran:
Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
[Words of Satan Deleted]
What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

So you see that there are so many errors in the Quran.
Another is the fact the Mohammed was confusing the Myriam the Sister of Moses to Mary the Mother of Jesus. There is no place in the Bible (even historically) where Mary is synonymous with Mariam. He actually said Mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Moses. That is to show that his memory of what the Pharisees taught him (Mohammed) was failed him and he mixed so many things up.

I can go on and on, but you can't find the truth from just criticising the Quran, read the Bible on your own too and you will also know the truth.

On the issue of the trinity, God is not 3 and there was no place in the Bible where it is said thus. There is only ONE God called YHWH (pronounced as Yahweh), Jesus Christ who we called His son is an expression of His Love (He made a part of Him to come to the world through a woman, but without any human seed (sperm) to come and show us how to live an acceptable live and also sacrificed Him (Jesus) for our sins. When you here the word Holy Spirit, it is the same God, but this time, in human mind, teaching, guiding and directing him (man). So the remaining 2 are expression of God, not that there are 3 Gods. No, far from it.

God can choose to express Himself as 1, 10, 100, 1000 characters or even to infinity, that shows that he is omnipresent (can be everywhere at the same time doing different things that does not depend on one another), it does not mean He is 2 or 3 or 10, or 1000. He is just God and can do as He pleases.

Think about this and make your decision based on your own research and note that you are responsible for whatever decision your make for yourself, so don't let anybody misguide you and don't be misguided by the exchange of insults which all the guys here are calling advice.

May God (Al-Ila or Jehovah) guide you.
(Al-Ila is an arabic general word for "The (Supreme) God", not Allah (which is a specific name of a diety).
(Al means The and Ila means God)

Take care.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by flofashon(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
wellheads:

@Fokativ,
Thanks. I try to make people realise one thing: a muslim or a christian has an intention - to worship that One Supreme God, who is the Creator of Heavens and Earths! Whether we make mistakes in the way, approach and manner of trying to worship this One Supreme God is another issue, but the intent is to serve Him. We muslims have some bad eggs within ourselves (just like every other religion) that does things contrary to the teachings of the religion and we quite acknowledge that, but that is not the position of Islam itself.

Any muslim that takes arms against any human being (be he/she a muslim, christian, pagan etc) who did not take arms against the muslim, not for the purpose of defending himself/herself when his life is threatened (like during wars, battles etc) or executing the judgement of a legitimate court ruling HAS GONE CONTRARY TO ISLAM and has attracted the wrath of Allah (SWT)on himself because he has gone contrary to His teachings. The BH issue is purely a political organisation (but dressed in religious garment), as the recent revelations suggest, and all the sponsors should be identified and killed by the country because they have killed innocent lives (muslims, christians etc) who did not raise arms against them.

To non-muslims, PLEASE TRY TO KNOW ISLAM, NOT SOME BAD MUSLIMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT ISLAM IS PEACE.
@WELLHEADS_we need pple thinking lyk u in dis country if we are goin 2 b one big united country, which i dont want cuz an average muslim is very violent.why would u say BOKO HARAM is only political when ISLAM itself is very political,Sharia is a set of laws frm ISLAM and yhu wanna imposed dat on people dere by governing dem isn't dat politics??yes it is.ALSO BOKOHARAM mission statement does not state any political idea in any way but to abolished western education(m just wondarin if d wasn't western education if dey wer goin 2 use cow skin 2 make bombs) and spread islam across nigeria wif sharia law, CHRISTIAN CORPERS ARE PULLED OUT OF THEIR HOUSES AT NIGHT AND KILLED FOR NO REASON am watchin it on TV here in the south YET LATER ON I MEET MUSLIMS CORPERS IN THE EVENING,WE EXCHANGE GREETINGS SAY CHEERS AND GO ABOUT OUR BUSINESSES as if notin is happenin still yhu guys dont wanna know why we so tolerant, JESUS dts d reason
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Ayoobscom(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2011
@drstan, TELL ME HOW GOD HIMSELF COMMANDED US TO WORSHIP HIM IN THE BIBLE
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by nagoma(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Jerryben

My dear, I will advice you follow your heart, Islam have always claimed they preach peace but am always afraid of their logo of 2 swords and a palm. Why is their so much trouble from that quarter if it is truely peace oriented. All over the world they are explosive in nature. Why are the royal fathers silent in this boko haram issues. If it is not integral part of the religion. You know in the north here you can not say what you are saying if you are from a muslim family because they would have killed you long time ago. Again because the yoruba muslim are not voilent they are regarded as fake muslims. Read the bible and you will sure find a way.

You really believe what you wanrt to believe. Nothing you said above is either objective or accurate. You are brainwashed - it doesnt take much soap and effort to do that for simple brains.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by nagoma(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
Christians are falling over each other trying to distance themselves "True Christianity" (TM) and Christian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik. The general theme is familiar: "Good Christians" aren't terrorists. If he claimed to be a Christian, he was either lying, mistaken, or crazy. It's probably easy for a lot of Christians to dismiss Breivik.
Most Christians are also quick to dismiss the bloody history of the Christian Church. They don't identify with the Crusades or the Inquisition. They don't care that Oliver Cromwell's fierce hatred of Catholics was a powerful force behind the "Irish Campaign" of 1649. The wars of succession in France don't register, even though all the blood on the ground was either Catholic or Protestant. And anyway, those were different times, and that wasn't terrorism. So it doesn't figure into the equation. I suppose bloody war is somehow less morally reprehensible if the guy on the throne is a Christian, and the attacks are carried out by armies, not "cells."
Christians are also quick to distance themselves from current Christian events . Not Christian and certainly not terrorism.
But no. None of this matters to Christians. . Christians don't commit terrorist acts. They can't possibly be terrorists. Only bad guys are terrorists, and Christians are the good guys, because God is on their side. And that's the end of the story.
Except,
• 1993: Operation Rescue, a Christian organization, got one of the targets on its "Wanted Posters." Dr. David Gunn is dead because of Christian terrorists.
• 1994: Dr. John Britton and James Barrett became victims of Christian terrorist Reverend Paul Jennings Hill.
• 1994: Shannon Lowney and Lee Ann Nichols were killed by Christian terrorist John Salvi.
• 1996-98: Christian Terrorist Eric Rudolph killed at least two and injured more than 150 in a series of bombings, including Atlanta's Olympic Centennial Park.
1998: Christian terrorist James Kopp killed at least one and went on a series of anti-abortion shooting sprees, both in the U.S. and Canada.
• 2009: Christian terrorist Scott Roeder killed Dr. George Tiller in Kansas.
These are just a few notable examples. In total, there have been 17 attempted murders, 383 death threats, 153 incidents of assault or battery, and 3 kidnappings in America committed by Christian terrorists over the issue of abortion alone.
There are more Christian terrorists waiting in the wings for their chance for martyrdom. In 2010, a Michigan Christian Militia was spotlighted in the news for conspiring to kill police officers. And oh, yes. There was that unfortunate standoff at Ruby Ridge a few years ago. Randy Weaver was a Christian terrorist in waiting.
The greatest and most brutal act against humanity affecting and generations to come and the plants and animals was the atom bomb dropped by a Christian in Nagasaki and Hiroshima in 1945.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hello Poster,
I read some things you said on the first page,

And I feel and hope you are being sincere.

Here's a youtube video I want you to watch.

There are other parts to it,

But I pray that you'll be patient to watch it to its entirety!

Trust GOD, you'll find the truth you search!!! 
wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E8jrt7Qwy0
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by God2man(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Jesus is in the Quran, but mohammed is not in the Bible. Why? Every muslim recognized Jesus as a prophet. Infact, some muslims believed in Jesus. The questions that should be ringing in the heart of all muslims is that, WHAT IS JESUS DOING IN QURAN? It is there. Alas! No traces of mohammed in the Holy Bible. I still repeat God loved muslims. All sincere muslims on this thread are further advised to read the following books. 1. Who is this Allah? 2. My Reply, A conversation with a muslim scholar. 3. How we found Jesus, 20 Ex-muslims testify. All these books are written by G.J.O Moshay. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by kayode256(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
[b]The Quran actually commands a true muslim to kill the Jews and the of the Scripture in the Verses of the Sword (Ayat Al Sayf) Quran Chapter 9.

"But when the forbidden months are past then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful."

If you read it from beginning to the end, you will see that Boko Haram, Alqaeda and such sects are doing what the Quran told them. The Quran is full of bitter and violent words and curses towards non muslims.

And on the Issue of the 3 Daughters of Allah, Mohammed mention them in a deceptive manner to deceive the Quraiysh into accepting Islam later claimed was put in his mouth by Satan when explaining himself to his followers. This verse was removed from the original script of the Quran by his followers and the area that could not be removed was distorted. This verses are referred to as the Satanic Verses.

Here is how the Quran once read with the satanic verses:
These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.

It was later altered as you can see below

Here is how it reads today in the Quran:
[Words of Satan Deleted]

So you see that there are so many errors in the Quran.
Another is the fact the Mohammed was confusing the Myriam the Sister of Moses to Mary the Mother of Jesus. There is no place in the Bible (even historically) where Mary is synonymous with Mariam. He actually said Mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Moses. That is to show that his memory of what the Pharisees taught him (Mohammed) was failed him and he mixed so many things up.

I can go on and on, but you can't find the truth from just criticising the Quran, read the Bible on your own too and you will also know the truth.

On the issue of the trinity, God is not 3 and there was no place in the Bible where it is said thus. There is only ONE God called YHWH (pronounced as Yahweh), Jesus Christ who we called His son is an expression of His Love (He made a part of Him to come to the world through a woman, but without any human seed (Fluid) to come and show us how to live an acceptable live and also sacrificed Him (Jesus) for our sins. When you here the word Holy Spirit, it is the same God, but this time, in human mind, teaching, guiding and directing him (man). So the remaining 2 are expression of God, not that there are 3 Gods. No, far from it.

God can choose to express Himself as 1, 10, 100, 1000 characters or even to infinity, that shows that he is omnipresent (can be everywhere at the same time doing different things that does not depend on one another), it does not mean He is 2 or 3 or 10, or 1000. He is just God and can do as He pleases.

Think about this and make your decision based on your own research and note that you are responsible for whatever decision your make for yourself, so don't let anybody misguide you and don't be misguided by the exchange of insults which all the guys here are calling advice.

May God (Al-Ila or Jehovah) guide you.
(Al-Ila is an arabic general word for "The (Supreme) God", not Allah (which is a specific name of a diety).
(Al means The and Ila means God)

Take care.[/b]

very good post mr tech alot of muslims unforetunately fail to accept such inconsistencies

No one is being harsh when they say islam is not about peace there is clear evidence in the quran to the contrary.

Many muslims also like to discredit the bible but the quran says that whemn muslims are in doubt they should turn to the prople of the book. (bible)

That is why most muslims are familiar with the text.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Girema(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
My dear brothers and sisters just becus some muslim brothers decided 2 offer themself as tool in d hands of politicians 4 whatever reason does not mean dat islam is violent .pls try 2 separate d induvidual 4rm d actual teachin of d religeon, islam teaches peace and not violence.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by kayode256(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by smk90210: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
Firstly Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, u can make ur research and see, secondly Islam does not preach violence in any way, it rejects it 100%, that u can do ur research too, thirdly i would like to add that its like ur not a true muslim, u don't know much about islam thats why you are already beginning to loose faith. finally its so unfortunate that some miscreants are using religion such as islam to cause havoc.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by cynthiafred67(f): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
@op
Well to me I think religion has to do with ur heart, it doesn't matter if u are a xian or a muslim wot matters is ur pure heart and ur wiliness to serve God. Just because some muslim brothers allow them self 2 be used that does not mean islam thought them so. think and pray about it b4 making ur decision.may God see u through.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
smk90210:

Firstly Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, u can make your research and see, secondly Islam does not preach violence in any way, it rejects it 100%, that u can do your research too, thirdly i would like to add that its like your not a true muslim, u don't know much about islam thats why you are already beginning to loose faith. finally its so unfortunate that some miscreants are using religion such as islam to cause havoc.

Firstly ISLAM is not the fastest growing religion in the world , this is a myth. And even if it was , it still means zilch.

Jesus said many are called but few are chosen, he also went on to say that the road to destruction is wide and many there are that traverse it unto destruction , but the road to eternal life is narrow and there are few that find it.

Secondly ISLAM is not peace. ISLAM means submission to ALLAH. While it is true to say that there are a few peaceful verses in the Quran, let us not forget that these verses were written when Muslims were few in number and their enemies were more powerful. However once Muhammad had the edge militarily , those peaceful verses were abrogated with newer ones calling for war against infidels and slaughtering of the enemy.

It is silly to assume that violence in ISLAM is for self defence, this is a blatant LIE. After Muhammad died , his horde of bandits went on the attack and conquered the Arab peninsula while forcefully converting the inhabitants to ISLAM or for those who refused , placing them in positions of eternal servitude. These bandits then went on to attack and conquer Turkey , Iran etc etc.

Now tell me , were these wars of self defence  undecided

ISLAM is violent, QED.

Anyone who says it is peaceful is deluded.

Have you not heard about the threats to the life of the owner of this site by some true Muslims a few years ago , because they could no longer bear the revelation of truth about their false religion.

Peaceful  undecided   Yeah right !!!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2011
, @AYOOBCOM@, THE Bible said those that worship me must worship me in truth nd in spirit, nd in holines, what i ask if JESUS is faultless as the quran said nd mohammed hav so many fault,whos name ar u too praise, or is it bkus mohmed is d foundin father of "testin bloodline religion".what a brain washed, luk dnt b ashame nd dnt tin hw pple ur family wil treat u when u folo d light.we ar talkin about lif nd death here, be wise my felo muslim brodas .do nt trade ur soul 4 fear, tink.allah is nt d GOD u tink ,allah means a creasent moon nd star gods, bt d real tin is al-ila
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2011
@OP its your choice to leave ISLAM , I am a Muslim by birth and Insha ALLAHU am going to die a Muslim, i remember back in primary school i always tell my friend who preach for me to turn xtain when they share the Gideon's  bible to us then i always tell that the problem that will lead me to leave Islam God should just take me away and that still remain till this minute am thankful to Almighty ALLAH. I believe is one man leave Islam 20 men join Islam Allahu Akbar. This not new to me. I remember during 90's when xtains are trying to convert Muslim by all means that was when they start doing crusade from places to another should Lagos for Christ,Abeokuta for Christ,Ibadan for Christ, Ilesha for Christ etc, i laugh at them then cos upon all what they did back then all go in vain and we have a living testimony to there plan back in the 90's in person of (Former Pastor Mathew Oyewole) now (Alhaji Moshood Oyewole) is this not enough testimony for you poster, well now they have started again using the Media houses against Islam  but there plan wont work again cos ISLAM is the fastest growing religion,
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2011
@OP i think you need to loose faith in so many thing as follow,

1) You need to loose faith in Nigeria because of bad Government. So wish country to turn to,
2) You need to loose faith in your parent because they are Muslim. So whose parent to turn to.
3) You need to Loose faith in God cos he did not make you as rich as Bill Gate. So wish God to turn to.
4) You need to loose faith in yourself cos you are easily brainwashed by the Medias
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by ommo(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2011
I wonda if people sit down & think abt what their abt to say be4 coming on net to start a thread or open a post. Being born a muslim or having a muslim name does not autmatically make u a muslim or believer. It only gives u the foundation to build upon in becoming a muslim. If u therefore refuse to build upon it through soul searching & constructive education on this beautiful religion, then don't come here and display your naiveness & shallow mindedness.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2011
Show me xtian that turn 2 muslim nd i wil tel u hw much an alhaji has promise to giv hm,.hw me a muslim dat turn to xtian nd i wil tel u his reason of runing from darknes to light
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by ajanaku2(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2011
I was born a Muslim and that fact saddens Me. My f.uckin' Muslim name still appears on My Primary School leaving Certificate. It's not on My WAEC, Degree and other Certificates 'cos I met Geezus later on. I'm not the religious type but I wish I was christened in the Christian-way. I've read the stories of Jesus and Mohammad. Jesus was far a better Man. He spread the Gospel in a very "diplomatic" manner. Mohammad on the other hand maimed and killed and forced the f.uckin' Religion on innocent individuals. Henry Townsend and Birch Freeman, while working with Samuel Ajayi Crowther brought Christianity to Nigeria. They did that through the establishment of Schools and pleaded with the People to accept the Peaceful Religion. Usman Dan Fodio who brought Islam to Nigeria was nothing but a Devil's Incarnate. He forced the dirty and flawed Religion on the People and He maimed and Killed those that refused to accept it. Does anyone remember His Picture in the Primary 5 Macmillan English Text-book We read those years? The Id-iot was actually on a Horse and holding a Sword. I loathe ISLAM with an inexplicable Passion. An "Alfa" impregnated a Cousin of Mine years back. The Numb-skull was suppose to be her Arabic Teacher in their good-for-nothing, Juju-filled "Ile-Kewu". She died during Child Birth aged 14. I still Thank God the Evil Baby never lived. Fuc.k Islam and Fuc.k Mohammad! Thank God for Geezus!  grin grin grin
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2011
drstan:

, @AYOOBCOM@, THE Bible said those that worship me must worship me in truth nd in spirit, nd in holines, what i ask if JESUS is faultless as the quran said nd mohammed hav so many fault,whos name ar u too praise, or is it bkus mohmed is d foundin father of "testin bloodline religion".what a brain washed, luk dnt b ashame nd dnt tin hw pple your family wil treat u when u folo d light.we ar talkin about lif nd death here, be wise my felo muslim brodas .do nt trade your soul 4 fear, tink.allah is nt d GOD u tink ,allah means a creasent moon nd star gods, bt d real tin is al-ila

I also want to add that (Isa) is not Jesus.
(Isa) is an Arabic name for "hairly".This means that (Isa) is the name of Esau,who is Jacob's(Yaqub) brother.
The correct name for Jesus is in Arabic is (Yasu) which means "God saves".

(Al Ilah) ="Savior" not (Allah) ="Pagan gods of Moon",
(Yasu)="God saves" not (Isa)=Esau,Jacob's(Yaqub) brother which means "Hairly".
Muslims says that Mohammad divided the moon not knowing that he is only worshiping his Moon god.
Why is Islam symbol "Moon and Star?"

Koran goes against everything even Languages.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
Judek2:

I also want to add that (Isa) is not Jesus.
(Isa) is an Arabic name for "hairly".This means that (Isa) is the name of Esau,who is Jacob's(Yaqub) brother.
The correct name for Jesus is in Arabic is (Yasu) which means "God saves".

(Al Ilah) ="Savior" not (Allah) ="Pagan gods of Moon",
(Yasu)="God saves" not (Isa)=Esau,Jacob's(Yaqub) brother which means "Hairly".
Muslims says that Mohammad divided the moon not knowing that he is only worshiping his Moon god.
Why is Islam symbol "Moon and Star?"

Koran goes against everything even Languages.
Loooooooool LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.