Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (15271 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by BloodShed1: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2011
There's no such thing as a "good" girl/woman.

Maybe in behaviour but not character, which matters more IMO.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

There's no such thing as a "good" girl/woman.

Maybe in behaviour but not character, which matters more IMO.
do you mind explaining the difference between behavior and character please?
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2011
Princek12:

You started it. You answered a question with a question, which is typical of Naija babe. How am I not surprised. This goes a convo with a typical Naija girl: Q: What is your name? A: Why are you asking?
forget this typical naija gurl whatever.it's a harmless defence mechanism used defaultly by a lot of girls(not limited to nigeria).just another way of finding out what your intentions are.
Quit making issues out of no issues jwo.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by coogar: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2011
a good girl? there's no good girl?
behind every good face, there's an evil brain behind it.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by BloodShed1: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

do you mind explaining the difference between behavior and character please?

Your behaviour refers to your actions while, your character refers to the person you REALLY are on the inside.

People behave "good" because they fear reprecussions for their bad actions (which reflect their TRUE nature), but you see their (lack of) character in certain actions they take, i.e. getting over on somebody and doing wrong if they know they can get away with it.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2011
coogar:

a good girl? there's no good girl?
behind every good face, there's an evil brain behind it.
in your opinion.just in your opinion!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 1:45am On Nov 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Your behaviour refers to your actions while, your character refers to the person you REALLY are on the inside.

People behave "good" because they fear reprecussions for their bad actions (which reflect their TRUE nature), but you see their (lack of) character in certain actions they take, i.e. getting over on somebody and doing wrong if they know they can get away with it.

stop mudging both words up.you cannot totally divorce behaviour from character.
Your character reflects your behavior and vice-versa that is if you choose to separate them.anyone can act deceptively if the situation calls for it but it doesnt mean they lack character or are not well-behaved or whatever you call it.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by coogar: 1:54am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

in your opinion.just in your opinion!

are you a good girl? can you show me a good girl?
who is a good girl? what makes her "good"?
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by BloodShed1: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

stop mudging both words up.you cannot totally divorce behaviour from character.
Your character reflects your behavior and vice-versa that is if you choose to separate them.anyone can act deceptively if the situation calls for it but it doesnt mean they lack character or are not well-behaved or whatever you call it.

Get a dictionary before you come this way.

Actually you can seperate character from behaviour.

For example, the laws regulate peoples' behaviour, such as enforcing punishments for robbery and murder. But even that doesn't stop many people commiting such offences, their bad character encourages them to be smarter about it.

Again, people might behave "good" because of fear of punishment, i.e. jail or any other such repercussions and everything that comes along with it.

But they show their real character by exhibiting behavior like stabbing someone in the back (literally and figuritavely), stepping on peoples' toes to get a head, or taking advantage of people if they know they can get away with it and there's something in it for them.

And what's funny is, for example, Nigeria is arguably the most religious country in the world, on top of that they have very HARSH and excessive punishments for crimes, right?!
So if you have to worry about such punishments for such actions, and on top of that, the fear of Hell instilled in most people there, one would assume that Nigeria would not be as corrupt and violent. But that doesn't stop Nigeria from being the most corrupted country (arguably) and that doesn't stop people from stealing and killing each other over there like it's nothing.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 2:03am On Nov 24, 2011
coogar:

are you a good girl? can you show me a good girl?
who is a good girl? what makes her "good"?
do you really expect me to tell you i'm a good girl?
If i told you,would you believe it?
i wanted you to tell me.i needed your opinion.that's why i posed the question to you.and then you tell me but i dont roll with what you told me.see?
Except you are ready to give me a real definition now.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by coogar: 2:13am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

do you really expect me to tell you i'm a good girl?

yes!

If i told you,would you believe it?

why not? you have never lied to me.
innocent until proven guilty.

i wanted you to tell me.i needed your opinion.that's why i posed the question to you.and then you tell me but i dont roll with what you told me.see?
Except you are ready to give me a real definition now.

and i have told you there's no good girl. no human being is perfect.
even eve ate the forbidden fruit. some people are just perfect at pretending than the others.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2011
@bloodshed,i do have a dico and it tells me behaviour is psychological,a specific response to a specific stimuli or the action,reaction or functioning of a system under normal or specified circumstances.
Ever hear the phrases*behaving in character*or*behaving out of character*?
Your action out of or in character is still your behaviour.i still insist you cannot divorce those two words.take or leave it!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by BloodShed1: 2:24am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

@bloodshed,i do have a dico and it tells me behaviour is psychological,a specific response to a specific stimuli or the action,reaction or functioning of a system under normal or specified circumstances.
Ever hear the phrases*behaving in character*or*behaving out of character*?
Your action out of or in character is still your behaviour.i still insist you cannot divorce those two words.take or leave it!

WOOOOSH!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 2:31am On Nov 24, 2011
coogar:

yes!
i'm a good girl.satisfied?
coogar:

why not? you have never lied to me.
how are you sure i've never lied to you and that my claim of being a good girl is true?
For all you know,i might just be messing with you.
coogar:

and i have told you there's no good girl. no human being is perfect.
even eve ate the forbidden fruit. some people are just perfect at pretending than the others.
everyone has a weak point and the fact that they do doesnt make them *not good*.
Good people are not perfect people.if i have 70% positive qualities,shouldnt i be classified good?
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

WOOOOSH!!!
wooosh?c'mon,dont stop here.this is interesting.you might end up confuvincing me you know??
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by coogar: 2:39am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

i'm a good girl.satisfied?

not really.
what makes you good?

how are you sure i've never lied to you and that my claim of being a good girl is true?

you are innocent to me until i have a shred of evidence linking you to anything bad.
mind, being bad is subjective - what is bad to others might be good to me so it's a grey area.

For all you know,i might just be messing with you.everyone has a weak point and the fact that they do doesnt make them *not good*.
Good people are not perfect people.if i have 70% positive qualities,shouldnt i be classified good?

i can't be messed with.
if you have 70% positive qualities then you are average - you are not good.
a bad apple will spoil the whole bunch. 5% negative quality is enough to make you bad.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 3:00am On Nov 24, 2011
coogar:

not really.
what makes you good?
kind,respectful,reasonable,warm,God-fearing and lots more.doesnt matter since there's no good in your dico.right?
[/quote]
coogar:

you are innocent to me until i have a shred of evidence linking you to anything bad.
mind, being bad is subjective - what is bad to others might be good to me so it's a grey area.
oh well,you cant prove anything here.you can only choose to believe what i tell you or not.[quote author=coogar link=topic=809672.msg9620398#msg9620398 date=1322098795]

i can't be messed with.
if you have 70% positive qualities then you are average - you are not good.
a bad apple will spoil the whole bunch. 5% negative quality is enough to make you bad.
oh yeah,you can be messed with.remember,we are just playing words and there are really good players here, your percentage analysis shouts/surrounds perfection not *being good*.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by coogar: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2011
@slimyem,

i will continue this banter tomorrow.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 3:07am On Nov 24, 2011
coogar:

@slimyem,

i will continue this banter tomorrow.
yessir!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by 9javoice: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2011
@HISchild. Na husband and wife matter be dis? Na wa 4 u O!!!!!!!!!

@poster. Good girl na heart e dey no be for body. Full Final Stop. But sha no go open ya breast O!!!!!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by MrResource(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2011
A good girl is a girl that is still BOOTING!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Heck: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2011
Slimy or whatever; there is marked difference between CHARACTER and BEHAVIOUR. Have you not hear " HE ACTED OUT OF CHARACTER".
Character is the you. the unhidden you. Behaviour is the actions you showcase. you gurls often say this, "kindly forgive him, it is not the real him you are seeing. Give him time you will get to know him". Ask politicians, fraudsters, womanisers they will tell you same. For instance, gurls often keep their legs tight, guys therefore showcase good boy stature to get the legs open thereafter he scrams. hence babes will always say never trust a guy, you only know a guy after marriage. what does that mean,,,,,you see behaviours, actings, pretences during dating but character when relationship is sealed.

for your posting; a girl can be good also a guy. be lawful to ur environ & u are good. EG a sexy guy who enjoys his D I C K sucked will call whoever does that a good girl. for me my wife dare not; my gurl must. my wife must not be driven hard (handled with care) but my gurl must raise her legs to ceiling, turn about and whatever afterall I pay for it. U know my wife is my DUTY my gurl is my escapade, little foolishness. BOTH are good.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by hassymo5(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2011
A gud girl is a girl who doesnt make me her responsibility,, cos girls of nowaday you have to be responsible for them, just because you say u love them,,,,,
any girl who does not make me her responsibility, then i will be responble for her, cos i know she is not a nuisance!!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2011
Heck:

Slimy or whatever; there is marked difference between CHARACTER and BEHAVIOUR. Have you not hear " HE ACTED OUT OF CHARACTER".
Character is the you. the unhidden you. Behaviour is the actions you showcase. you gurls often say this, "kindly forgive him, it is not the real him you are seeing. Give him time you will get to know him". Ask politicians, fraudsters, womanisers they will tell you same. For instance, gurls often keep their legs tight, guys therefore showcase good boy stature to get the legs open thereafter he scrams. hence babes will always say never trust a guy, you only know a guy after marriage. what does that mean,,,,,you see behaviours, actings, pretences during dating but character when relationship is sealed.

for your posting; a girl can be good also a guy. be lawful to your environ & u are good. EG a sexy guy who enjoys his D I C K sucked will call whoever does that a good girl. for me my wife dare not; my gurl must. my wife must not be driven hard (handled with care) but my gurl must raise her legs to ceiling, turn about and whatever afterall I pay for it. U know my wife is my DUTY my gurl is my escapade, little foolishness. BOTH are good.
now,i know why your handle says heck.heck!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by omo9ja1(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2011
A good girl will have respect for themselves, others and be a role model for the younger girls in my own opinion.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by INFO70: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2011
The goodness of a girl is in the character. This will reflect in all areas of her life.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2011
if u know how to fukc, then u are a good girl. no time o
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by runsgirl: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2011
A girl that is good
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Christine01(f): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2011
@ poster,
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by kpolli(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2011
a good girl is an honest and decent girl. if u r sexually active, make sure its with someone (not people) ur in a relationship with. . . If u like wear all the brazilian hair in the world, club every friday, just be natural. . . .
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by claremont(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2011
No such thing as a good girl, and no such thing as a bad girl either. Every human being has some element of goodness and badness in him/her. I have come to notice that most people who put on a show outwardly as being good are the most vile and bad-mannered human beings on the inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.