Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (15272 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by ikechukz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
@poster u be typical Nmary Amaka
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
@ topic,
. . . A girl like me. . . tongue
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
claremont:

No such thing as a good girl, and no such thing as a bad girl either. Every human being has some element of goodness and badness in him/her. I have come to notice that most people who put on a show outwardly as being good are the most vile and bad-mannered human beings on the inside.
u DESERVE A KISS BUT u can manage a PECK! kiss kiss kiss D answer is here,poster!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2011
@op
There is no such thing as a good girl, I think good girls are girls who do some bad stuff and don't get caught.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobleangel1(f): 3:16am On Nov 25, 2011
A gal dat has a gud character & a clean heart.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by sluvy4tune(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
A good girl is simply a bad girl dat has not been caught
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by luckgames(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
Who doesn’t sleep around?
Who understand how to make her relationship work?
Who is very considerate, respectful? Good heart but

MarcAnthon
“goodness is in the heart and it manifests in your character, beliefs, reaction to what goes on around you”

Princek12's
“cooks, cleans, and knows her role as a woman”
“wants to be treated (and appreciates being treated) nice”
“has good hygiene, does not stink, and her puuny stays fresh to def”
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by switdick(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
hassymo5: A gud girl is a girl who doesnt make me her responsibility,, cos girls of nowaday you have to be responsible for them, just because you say u love them,,,,,
any girl who does not make me her responsibility, then i will be responble for her, cos i know she is not a nuisance!!!!
....poster I'm sure you can pick out the truth in his words,that's it to me and a little to add to it is a good girl has self respect,moral,fear of God,with sage!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by harakiri(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
Czar-Chris:
undecided undecided hmmm undecided undecided undecided A gud gal? hmm never really thought about it cause I know there ain't any.
Well V. once said "a thief without opportunity considers himself an honest man" so a good girl is one trying to suppress her demon, but will definitely let it out sooner or later.
Come think of it she's been caged all her youthful life, banned from adventure, can only imagine but won't dare voice her fantasies, sees all the Brazilian hairs, BB's, tight fitted curve showing clothes, cleavage cinemas embarassed , boys eyes popping the other way, who no like better thing?  undecided undecided And woo unto the man that marries an inexperienced girl, for one day, another guyman go nak am akpako and she will come back looking all innocent and busting into tears when you ask her questions. You then start developing BP over what you don't know, God I love the single life

Brothers, an example of what am talking about if you see this type run for your life, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS FAR BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW.

Now, that's that real $hit i be talking about! ! ! Nice one bruv.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by ronkebp(f): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
hmmmmm!!!!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
Definition = a good girl!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by onila(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
me
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by PurerareGold: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
Onila, I like your confidence.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Okontami: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2012
Good girl is a bad girl that have not been caught
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by damayfoli: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Each girl is beautiful in her own way, but there are still beauties better than others, with whom I communicate all the time at https://chaturbate.pissedconsumer.com/review.html the best service for communicating with beautiful girls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.