Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread - Car Talk (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread (209779 Views)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Sienas Help And Advice To Eternal05 On The Audi A6 2001 Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ryanfletcher: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2015
webmaster3:
Nice Thread. This would really be useful for me as am planning to purchase an 06 VW Passsat 2.0l I4 FSI. I hope you would be able to assist if i have issues with the car.
what?? you wanna use it for public transport right?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ryanfletcher: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2015
lol,can't forget the beetle back in the days...driving the car an it would screaming like damn....indeed the world revolves
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2015
ryanfletcher:
what?? you wanna use it for public transport right?

Where did he state it's for public transport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ryanfletcher: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Siena:

Where did he state it's for public transport?
lol,just saying but you should understand why,last I checked Passat only makes such
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by rinw: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello house... Please I need ur candid advice. Wch is d best choice to buy between 2004 VW JETA(VR6 Engine) and 2005 Toyota Solara (4 cylinda). Taking fuel consumption and cost of maintenance into consideration. *ignoring d fact that solara is two door*
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by skyfall: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hi Siena. I sent you a BBM invite using the first PIN on your signature. Kindly add me. Or do you prefer Whatsapp? Tnx
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by imoci(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oga Siena good day to you sir,I must confess you are doing a very wonderful job.
I have issue with my golf 3 .it does not start when the engine is cold,I had to press down the accelerator while trying to start it and this takes several minutes it will almost run down the battery before it will eventually starts.apart from this it drives well on the road.
I have taken it to several mechanics and they keep all telling me to change the carburetor.
Please could this be the problem cos am about to replace the carburetor tomorrow .I need your advice.its an electric carburetor.kindly add me to the group sir.07062277650.

Volkswagen golf 3
1.6liter engine
Manual
97 model
Electric carburetor 6 4 4 pin.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by adeleks: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Oga Siena, please add me me to the WhatsApp group. I have a VW Jetta, manual transmission, 06 model nd will like your opinion on fixing certain things. Thanks.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Osezzua(m): 2:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Mr Siena Please add me to the whatsapp group 08035196522.
Thanks
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
imoci:
Oga Siena good day to you sir,I must confess you are doing a very wonderful job.
I have issue with my golf 3 .it does not start when the engine is cold,I had to press down the accelerator while trying to start it and this takes several minutes it will almost run down the battery before it will eventually starts.apart from this it drives well on the road.
I have taken it to several mechanics and they keep all telling me to change the carburetor.
Please could this be the problem cos am about to replace the carburetor tomorrow .I need your advice.its an electric carburetor.kindly add me to the group sir.07062277650.

Volkswagen golf 3
1.6liter engine
Manual
97 model
Electric carburetor 6 4 4 pin.

Added!
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
adeleks:
Oga Siena, please add me me to the WhatsApp group. I have a VW Jetta, manual transmission, 06 model nd will like your opinion on fixing certain things. Thanks.

Added!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (57) (Reply)

What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) / BMW Owners' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.