Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread - Car Talk (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread (211899 Views)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Sienas Help And Advice To Eternal05 On The Audi A6 2001 Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Sualcatnas(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2020
If you’re on the island, you can talk to me 08114735736 MicoMero’s Volkswagen/Audi(VWAG) Electric

aloyt:
Pls I need a good auto mechanic for my vw passat b6 FSI 2.0t 2007. The engine drags and doesn't accelerate fast. Almost make some noise in the engine like in the valves or like a partial contact between coil n plug. Engine also makes so much noise cos of the dragging.
Driver's door also doesn't open from outside, only open from inside

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Midoda: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by greatstephenho(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2020
A try will convince you

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Phedam: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Pls can you add me on vw group chat 08036355899
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 3:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Pls my Volkswagen jetta 2007, the CV boot which is the rubber that covers the shaft, keeps cutting all the time I have change that particular spot severally, what could be the cause, and the solution to end this issue, any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 5:13am On Aug 05, 2020
kennyfem:
Pls my Volkswagen jetta 2007, the CV boot which is the rubber that covers the shaft, keeps cutting all the time I have change that particular spot severally, what could be the cause, and the solution to end this issue, any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Buy original. And use zip tie
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Abdulabuh21: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks for the clue.
My will not start in hot weather
It will indicate immobilizer active.
It will only start when cool
My electrician suggest to change the brain box to free code brain box and reprogram the vehicle. Please honest advice.
Volkswagen.
Passat 2.0
FSI turbo
5 speed
All fwd
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 6:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Abdulabuh21:
Thanks for the clue.
My will not start in hot weather
It will indicate immobilizer active.
It will only start when cool
My electrician suggest to change the brain box to free code brain box and reprogram the vehicle. Please honest advice.
Volkswagen.
Passat 2.0
FSI turbo
5 speed
All fwd
Change the coolant temperature sensors. When faulty prevents the car from starting when hot until it cools down. A replacement should cost less than 2500. Run from the tech talking ECU programming.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Abdulabuh21: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks alot
Do you have a good technician dat can help? Or can we chatt on whatsapp 08068682223
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Abdulabuh21:
Thanks alot
Do you have a good technician dat can help? Or can we chatt on whatsapp 08068682223

Location? But I'll advise you see YouTube videos on your issue and the problems of a faulty coolant temperature sensor/switch
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Abdulabuh21: 6:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Ok, will just do dat
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Abdulabuh21: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Just watched the video now, and is spelt
Out most of the problem with faulty coolant temperature sensor it send wrong signal to d computer, but still i dont have a good technician, can u help a broda
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Abdulabuh21:
Just watched the video now, and is spelt
Out most of the problem with faulty coolant temperature sensor it send wrong signal to d computer, but still i dont have a good technician, can u help a broda

Can you handle a spanner? Location!
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Abdulabuh21: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Yes
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Abdulabuh21: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Port Harcourt
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abdulabuh21:
Port Harcourt
Please do it yourself. Buy the sensors from greatstepheno
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks bro
searchng4love:

Buy original. And use zip tie
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
greatstephenho:
A try will convince you
do you have Golf4 bonnet and how much?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Praxtech: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Volkswagen90:
He has. He is going to supply me with golf 3 and Citi Golf parts
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Change the coolant temperature sensors. When faulty prevents the car from starting when hot until it cools down. A replacement should cost less than 2500. Run from the tech talking ECU programming.

what he needs to do is get the car scanned especially with WV scan tool called VCDS

it is the best aftermarket tool that is advanced like original tool

VCDS will run a live scan on all modules on the car, and it will pint point any faulty sensors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSsKF4ZGFq4
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

what he needs to do is get the car scanned especially with WV scan tool called VCDS

it is the best aftermarket tool that is advanced like original tool

VCDS will run a live scan on all modules on the car, and it will pint point any faulty sensors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSsKF4ZGFq4
spake I from experience
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingvicking:
Good day all,

Please I have an issue with my Volkswagen Passat 2001 model, Auto transmission.

I changed the engine last Week and ever since the gear has not been selecting well.

If I place it in drive, I will have to fire it before it move at all, then it will move a little, then jack and go into limp mode.

I scanned and the issue are:

Engine:
2 cylinder misfire.

Gear:
P01730 (not too sure of the code)
But the interpretation was "INCORRECT GEAR RATIO"

I have
1. Serviced gear fibre body/filter and bottom plate
2. drained and refill gear oil,
3. Cleared fault with scanner.

The mechanic who changed the engine insisted that the flywheel & converter are well positioned
Please any valid way out is appreciated

@dancock
@siena
@Nobody

besides other things being double checked did they move the cranks shaft sensor pick up ring by any chance ? the chance of it being moved a bit is high and might affect your gear ration on the gearbox
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

spake I from experience

i didnt say i doubt your experience

am talking from mechanic point of view, i am an mechanic and VCDS is the best tool for any VW group car and its always best run scan check all data is within range, than diving to change sensor before a live scan check all sensors
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

i didnt say i doubt your experience

am talking from mechanic point of view, i am an mechanic and VCDS is the best tool for any VW group car and its always best run scan check all data is within range, than diving to change sensor before a live scan check all sensors
of course you're right about the vcds...clone goes for around 20k
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by greatstephenho(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Volkswagen90:
WhatsApp me on 08034783992

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58) (Reply)

What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) / BMW Owners' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.