Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread - Car Talk (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread (211888 Views)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Sienas Help And Advice To Eternal05 On The Audi A6 2001 Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by majorbass: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good day guys,
I currently own a Volkswagen Jetta 2007 2.5 Automatic transmission car.
And will appreciate every support I can get in form of advice...especially AC.
I just changed the water pump, changed the alternator roller and one of the four pulleys as I have changed my belt like 6-7times already in 3months.
Please help me.
If there is a whatsapp group, kindly add me as well 08062087993
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 1:03am On Aug 31, 2020
georgeiyke009:
Who has the ability to plug oil leakages on Audi a6? It is very minor and negligible but I still want it fixed.

Also drain and replace transmission fluid.

We do
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
how do i contact you?

radautoworks:

We do
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
georgeiyke009:
how do i contact you?

below in my signature
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Markgsxr4(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2020
HI

audi 80
1994 b4
saloon
2l
8v

starter motor wont crank, changed starter motor and ignition switch,central locking pump / alarm box works fine locks and unlocks,
starter relay clicks on turning key its like the immobilisa is not comming off.
thanks mark
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by greatstephenho(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2020
For your Volkswagen spare parts.

A try will convince you.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by IamOguamalam(m): 1:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by SpaceAngel: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Are the parts and mechanics easily available for Audi Q7 3.0 quattro tdi
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by weyreypey: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
SpaceAngel:
Are the parts and mechanics easily available for Audi Q7 3.0 quattro tdi
Try gazzuzz on retainership
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gogetter09(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good evening,.. I just realised that my radiator fan is working rotating... and I have. turned off the car about 1hour ago... I had to removed the battery terminal cos it will drain my battery... Audi A4. 2007 turbo Quattro... please help
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by theoilguy: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
USA Castrol extended performance Motor Oils 5w20 and 5w30 still in stock.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
gogetter09:
Good evening,.. I just realised that my radiator fan is working rotating... and I have. turned off the car about 1hour ago... I had to removed the battery terminal cos it will drain my battery... Audi A4. 2007 turbo Quattro... please help

Get thee to a decent shop. Do NOT take it to a rewire
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gogetter09(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good afternoon
Audi A4. 2007 turbo Quattro...
I am having a gear box issue... anytime I select reverse, it takes a few seconds before it moves backwards with a jerk...and when I am driving on the highway sometimes all of a sudden the dashboard will highlight PRNDS all ON at the same, then I notice the rpm will be very high but won't move with the proportion of the speed... until I park and restart the car again it will normalize, sometimes it re-occur again during the same transit.

It has be scan and mechanic said its complain of gear selection 3 and 4... and he suggesting that I should keep using like that until it stops working... but I am worried cos I don't want it to breakdown on the highway

The mechanic checked the gearbox oil level , he said it okay and oil is not dirty.

How can I fix these issue cause
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gogetter09(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Get thee to a decent shop. Do NOT take it to a rewire

Thankyou for your suggestion... It has been repaired, there had to change the fan relay and some other relays in the box where you have the brainbox and other electrical components...

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Phedam: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Pls add me up 08036355899
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2020
gogetter09:
Good afternoon
I am having a gear box issue... anytime I select reverse, it takes a few seconds before it moves backwards with a jerk...and when I am driving on the highway sometimes all of a sudden the dashboard will highlight PRNDS all ON at the same, then I notice the rpm will be very high but won't move with the proportion of the speed... until I park and restart the car again it will normalize, sometimes it re-occur again during the same transit.

It has be scan and mechanic said its complain of gear selection 3 and 4... and he suggesting that I should keep using like that until it stops working... but I am worried cos I don't want it to breakdown on the highway

The mechanic checked the gearbox oil level , he said it okay and oil is not dirty.

thats sounds like you got issues with your gearbox, get the car scanned especially with a VCDS scanning tool thats the best for any VW group cars
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Markgsxr4:
HI

audi 80
1994 b4
saloon
2l
8v

starter motor wont crank, changed starter motor and ignition switch,central locking pump / alarm box works fine locks and unlocks,
starter relay clicks on turning key its like the immobilisa is not comming off.
thanks mark

am not sure with Audi A80 (1994) but most Audi the immobiliser is also programmed to instrument cluster, so instrument cluster, the ECU and key are programmed as one unit, if you buy an ECU with a key only and put it a new car it wont start

The ECU and Key has to be programmed to the old Instrument cluster

Get it scanned with a VCDS it will put out if or not immobiliser are mix matched
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2020
majorbass:
Good day guys,
I currently own a Volkswagen Jetta 2007 2.5 Automatic transmission car.
And will appreciate every support I can get in form of advice...especially AC.
I just changed the water pump, changed the alternator roller and one of the four pulleys as I have changed my belt like 6-7times already in 3months.
Please help me.
If there is a whatsapp group, kindly add me as well 08062087993

You havent really said what is the problem with car

tell us what is really happening
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
gogetter09:

there are lots of videos on youtube that can point you in the right direction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSby10QjCu8
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
I recently raise my jetta 2007 automatic transmission 2.5L, immidiately I start the car and drive the steering was so stiff, please what could be the problem. Thanks
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by adubam(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
kennyfem:
I recently raise my jetta 2007 automatic transmission 2.5L, immidiately I start the car and drive the steering was so stiff, please what could be the problem. Thanks

Have you checked your Steering oil?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
It does not av steering oil

Have you checked your Steering oil?[/quote]
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thanks, it only display the steering in red on d instrument cluster, can you help to solve it or connect me thanks.
flootintin:
You have messed with the steering assist and it should trigger a code and check engine light. You need to revert to basic setting via VCDS to bring your steering back.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Check ATF fluid level first.

gogetter09:
Good afternoon

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Check power supply to electric power steering rack. High amp fuse, cable and connection. Check the electronics too.

kennyfem:
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
It's an easy fix if you can use a multimeter. All you need to do is trace 12v to the rack.

kennyfem:
Thanks, it only display the steering in red on d instrument cluster, can you help to solve it or connect me thanks.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thanks, the abs is not on just the steering light in red colour, nd very stiff to turn, my location is ijanikin
flootintin:
you have to scan to determine if it's the steering that is out of range or the module is faulty. Is abs light on? Where is your location?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thanks, all av been checked they are in good condition
EngRichie:
Check power supply to electric power steering rack. High amp fuse, cable and connection. Check the electronics too.

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ok Thanks
EngRichie:
It's an easy fix if you can use a multimeter. All you need to do is trace 12v to the rack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58) (Reply)

What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) / BMW Owners' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.