Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread - Car Talk (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread (211894 Views)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Sienas Help And Advice To Eternal05 On The Audi A6 2001 Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by searchng4love: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
flootintin:
About starting issues, I have misfire during cold start and my plugs are carbonized. I want to decarbonize my engine this weekend with water as per YouTube. What should I be on the look out for and can hydro-locking be fixed?
Passat 2008 Fsi.
My hands no dey

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by theoilguy: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Your Cars require Castrol Motor oils. We have Castrol Extended Performance Motor oils for all your Volkswagen and Audis for discount prices.

Contact is on signature.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Advice. Best Volkswagen or audi SUV model / year to buy?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Abdulabuh21:
Just watched the video now, and is spelt
Out most of the problem with faulty coolant temperature sensor it send wrong signal to d computer, but still i dont have a good technician, can u help a broda
Autologic can help you.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Is there a whatsapp group for this thread, i will like to be added.....my number is 08092757438
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Kdude: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2020
greatstephenho:
Happy Sunday

Can I (08066419582) have the honour of being added to the chat group?

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gambus007(m): 1:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by autologic: 6:02am On Aug 11, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
Autologic can help you.
Sure ,my contact is on my signature below
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Alegbojunction(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
I want to say a big thank you to mirco Mero for d wonderful job done when you came over to port Harcourt to fix my 2009 Passat, u are 1 in a million

If other technician are a truthful as u are, then those given vw a bad name will have a rethink.

To every prospective vw buyer out there, go ahead and don't let any kazeem convince otherwise cos vw is one of d best I ever driven.

3 Likes

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by drmuchin: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alegbojunction:
I want to say a big thank you to mirco Mero for d wonderful job done when you came over to port Harcourt to fix my 2009 Passat, u are 1 in a million

If other technician are a truthful as u are, then those given vw a bad name will have a rethink.

To every prospective vw buyer out there, go ahead and don't let any kazeem convince otherwise cos vw is one of d best I ever driven.

HOW DO I CONTACTHIM PLEASE
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gambus007(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Is there any WhatsApp group available ? I don't think so.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Sualcatnas(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2020
drmuchin:

HOW DO I CONTACTHIM PLEASE

08114735736, I am micomero.

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kingvicking(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

besides other things being double checked did they move the cranks shaft sensor pick up ring by any chance ? the chance of it being moved a bit is high and might affect your gear ration on the gearbox

Thanks for your comment.
I already change the car to manual transmission, all perfectly fine ever since
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by weyreypey: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages read this thread carefully....from page one. That your thread is polluted
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by 7pages(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:
7pages read this thread carefully....from page one. That your thread is polluted

thanks bro. I will
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by weyreypey: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

thanks bro. I will
You're welcome. Please if you have any question ask on this thread.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by 7pages(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

You're welcome. Please if you have any question ask on this thread.

my Golf 3 is doing over heating while the fan runs I've tried all possibility but the Rewire seems not to care

I'm changing the Rewire, what permanent solution can I do to stop this overheating
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by weyreypey: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

my Golf 3 is doing over heating while the fan runs I've tried all possibility but the Rewire seems not to care

I'm changing the Rewire, what permanent solution can I do to stop this overheating
Read this thread from the beginning. You'll find all you need to know
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Zeroshero(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
you can add me for WhatsApp group 08069378775
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Dannyroyal2: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please I want to get an Audi a4 car, it's automatic and recently (January) chipped in from abroad. I need a mechanic to scan the car and work on it before I commit my funds. Any suggestions? I'm at Sango Ota Ogun state near Lagos
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by radautoworks: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Jonwesley:

Ok, I don't even know about the scanning process and afraid of the cost. I was thinking I would read of similar issues or somebody with the same problem.

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kennyfem(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please I urgently need tokunbo outer shaft rubber ( CV boot ) for my jetta 2007, hope to hear from you if you have it.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by drmuchin: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sualcatnas:

08114735736, I am micomero.

ok, i drive a vw jetta 2001 model
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Also to fix it properly, they need to pull out the entire shaft including the cup and couple and then install as a unit.

The half measures have never worked on any car. Go to Iyana itire for the cv boot infact take the car there.

searchng4love:

Buy original. And use zip tie
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gambus007(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
flootintin:

Is there any specific reagents for carbon cleansing? I have cold start misfire on Passat 2008 Fsi and no dtc. All literature points to carbon buildups in the intake manifold valves.
From my few days experience with Volkswagen, Your car might have DTC but will not appear on the cluster. Best is to scan the car to know the issue.there is no way it will not pick up fault code from ECU. If you have carbon buildup issue, your vehicle might have intake manifold valves problem, common issue on FSI engines. as for the cold start misfire scan your car and check the EGR (mechanical gear)
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
How can this intake manifold problem be resolved?

gambus007:

From my few days experience with Volkswagen, Your car might have DTC but will not appear on the cluster. Best is to scan the car to know the issue.there is no way it will not pick up fault code from ECU. If you have carbon buildup issue, your vehicle might have intake manifold valves problem, common issue on FSI engines. as for the cold start misfire scan your car and check the EGR (mechanical gear)
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who has the ability to plug oil leakages on Audi a6? It is very minor and negligible but I still want it fixed.

Also drain and replace transmission fluid.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by gambus007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
georgeiyke009:
How can this intake manifold problem be resolved?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58) (Reply)

What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) / BMW Owners' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.