Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2449300 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
I pity Arsenal fans holding out their breath on Wenger buying quality players today.

I'd rather he doesn't buy at all, cos I know he can only buy the dead woods now, making it difficult for the next manager to offload them.

Guys, choose life, cut down your expectations on Arsenal this season, don't even expect a top 4 finish, just expect anything, that's the best way to be a happy Arsenal fan this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
proudly9ja:
I can attribute our lack of signing an outfield player to one of two things

1. Arsene has allowed Mourinho get into his head. Remember Mour accused Arsenal of "buying" the league. Perhaps Wenger wants to show he doesn't need to spend to win

Mourinho cannot get into Wenger's head. I was suspect of us not buying any more players when Wenger started talking about having the transfer window shut some days back. It would only be hypocritical I assume if he suddenly jumps into the transfer market at this late hour to be buying players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
debosky:
So odd to be this close to the window and no sorrows about who has left or who we've been forced to sell. . . .I guess that's a positive.

The negative is that we haven't signed as many desired, but hey. . . .still an improvement overall.

Exactly grin grin

I just dey look all these people lamenting. dem for don kill person if na those days wey na sales we dey do then promote Justin Hoyte to first team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:
PatakiSports reported to you some weeks back that Arsenal is busy to bring in at least two quality additions; while the likes of debosky doubted the credibility of our sources, we at PatakiSports have remained consistent in our Arsenal news reportage. grin

We shall be here to update you firsthand on every saliva droppings that Le Prof spits out in Paris today before 6pm.

Please stay tuned for up to date first class information.

Like our page on facebook and follow us on twitter. cheesy

its 5 PM. 1 more hour, then we will disgrace you out of this fake sports reporting business
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
TW closes at 6pm oo

Hope Wenger is not waiting for his normal night market to buy some players.

Somborry should remind him.

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
4llerbuntu:

its 5 PM. 1 more hour, then we will disgrace you out of this fake sports reporting business

LOL. We sometime don't get it right. But lets see what the next one hour brings. grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
codedguy1:
TW closes at 6pm oo

Hope Wenger is not waiting for his normal night market to buy some players.

Somborry should remind him.

grin grin

Where is Hakan? Una never buy am yet? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

LOL. We sometime don't get it right. But lets see what the next one hour brings. grin tongue

grin grin

Pataki:

Where is Hakan? Una never buy am yet? grin

I no report say we go buy anybody na. Na you be pataclownsports wey report emphatically that oga Wenger will bring In 2, not even 1player.

40mins more,

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eddiebomba(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Arsenal are the only top team in Europe who haven't signed a single outfield player in this transfer window.

Slackers!! angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

You're still hoping?

Arsene will tell you how Wilshere and Welbeck are like new signings tomorrow
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
arsene wenger ko ni da fun yin grin
Stingy coach....buy players u won't buy
AW: Young man football is a game of passión
Oloriburuku modafucker
Even d f.a we no go see again
I feel like strangling him to death right now angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Mourinho cannot get into Wenger's head. I was suspect of us not buying any more players when Wenger started talking about having the transfer window shut some days back. It would only be hypocritical I assume if he suddenly jumps into the transfer market at this late hour to be buying players.

is he dat dumb or stupid....aw can mourihno gets into his head wen he's busy buying his own plauers
IMO AW has officially gone mad if he think d squad can win d league.....
Very unbearable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Look on the bright side Gooners, this guy would be back after international break. Just like a new signing.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Arsenal fans to Wenger right nw

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

grin Siddon look mode for now. cool
See as AW make Patakisports jobless. Hehehehe.

I take solace from the fact that the year we went invincible, Arsene signed just one player, a goal keeper- Lehmann.

Is history repeating itself? Dunno, the drawback is that this present squad has absolutely no resemblance with invincibles.

#WengerWaka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
proudlysports:

You're still hoping?

Arsene will tell you how Wilshere and Welbeck are like new signings tomorrow
cheesy

But they are. . . .both didn't play that much footie last season. cheesy

I'll be glad to see WELBZ back for sure, that boy knows how to score goals even if he's not scored as many as we'd have liked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Spy360:

I take solace from the fact that the year we went invincible, Arsene signed just one player, a goal keeper- Lehmann.

Is history repeating itself? Dunno, the drawback is that this present squad has absolutely no resemblance with invincibles.

#WengerWaka

My brother, Wenger spoil market for boys oh. grin Anyways nothing spoil. For the first time though, I am not even worried and stressed about us not signing any players.

Lets see what Le Prof will do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Spy360:

#WengerWaka

Invincible? Westham don see una already na, e be like say una cloak na aba made
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
It has truly dawned on me that Wenger is not a serious manager and has no intention of even winning the league.
So this mugu wants us to believe there wasn't any upgrades on Giroud and Coq that was available throughout this window? This mugu HONESTLY believes he can win the league with Giroud, Welbeck and Walcott?? Shows you how arrogant he really is to think that a team which finished 12 points behind chelsea last season is good enough to win the league against IMPROVED opposition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wenger tho

That Nigga should come and be the Minister of Finance in Nigeria. He can manage money! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gustav25: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hahaaha. ....where all them arsenal fans way talk say na them get league even champions league ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rumour has it arsenal fans are going for a protest around d Emirates concerning transfer activities....
Too little too late
Can't day boycott going to d stadium d whole season
Make afc lose small na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2015
debosky:

But they are. . . .both didn't play that much footie last season. cheesy
I'll be glad to see WELBZ back for sure, that boy knows how to score goals even if he's not scored as many as we'd have liked.

Last year we didn't have Walcott till January, lost Giroud for 4 months, Debuchy for some months and even Ozil that was hardly injured at precious clubs got injured at Arsenal.

Perhaps we have been focussing on wrong signings. Maybe we should try to sign Dr. Eva from Chelsea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2015
edi287:
It has truly dawned on me that Wenger is not a serious manager and has no intention of even winning the league.
So this mugu wants us to believe there wasn't any upgrades on Giroud and Coq that was available throughout this window? This mugu HONESTLY believes he can win the league with Giroud, Welbeck and Walcott?? Shows you how arrogant he really is to think that a team which finished 12 points behind chelsea last season is good enough to win the league against IMPROVED opposition.
Wenger is arrogant and should put his job on the line if he fails to win the league this season. If he couldn't find a top striker then he should compete with what he has got.

That said I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he 'does his magic'.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Spy360:

#WengerWaka

dopeJemi:

Invincible? Westham don see una already na, e be like say una cloak na aba made
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Spy360:
If AW thinks this is the squad that will win the title this season, then he has confirmed himself to be the chief clown of Clown FC.

Chei....

See vexation

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Keky:
Look on the bright side Gooners, this guy would be back after international break. Just like a new signing.

LANS....

Wenger the king of LANS grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2015
sod09:
arsene wenger ko ni da fun yin grin
Stingy coach....buy players u won't buy
AW: Young man football is a game of passión
Oloriburuku modafucker
Even d f.a we no go see again
I feel like strangling him to death right now angry

Why?

Whether they win or lose... The salaries and wages of the manager n player will be paid
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Devil's advocate time! cheesy

edi287:
So this mugu wants us to believe there wasn't any upgrades on Giroud and Coq that was available throughout this window?

Did he say they weren't available? Not that I am aware of, so you're reaching here. Secondly being 'available' isn't the same as wanting to sign for your club or being able to agree terms/fees. Other clubs are available and the factors may not always line up to result in a transfer - bear that in mind.

This mugu HONESTLY believes he can win the league with Giroud, Welbeck and Walcott??

With due respect, how large was the margin between output of those players and those at Chelski last season? Even if it's not

Shows you how arrogant he really is to think that a team which finished 12 points behind chelsea last season is good enough to win the league against IMPROVED opposition.

No two seasons are the same - the much vaunted Chelski are struggling more than us at the minute despite signings, others who have spent 100m and more are not much better. It would be good to get signings no doubt but clearly others have bought and haven't quite hit the heights either.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
even if wenger didn't sign anyone......i'm just happy debosky is still alive. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
debosky:
Devil's advocate time! cheesy

Did he say they weren't available? Not that I am aware of, so you're reaching here. Secondly being 'available' isn't the same as wanting to sign for your club or being able to agree terms/fees. Other clubs are available and the factors may not always line up to result in a transfer - bear that in mind.

With due respect, how large was the margin between output of those players and those at Chelski last season? Even if it's not

No two seasons are the same - the much vaunted Chelski are struggling more than us at the minute despite signings, others who have spent 100m and more are not much better. It would be good to get signings no doubt but clearly others have bought and haven't quite hit the heights either.

1. Yes he did. Check his interview on BEIN sports. We have 200m to spend. Yes the transfer market is crazy, but thats just how it is. I don't think 50m for benzema or Cavani is that bad or that much of a gamble. Both are world class strikers.

2. Diego costa scored 20 in 26, Giroud 16 in 27, Welbeck 4 in 25 and walcott 5 in 14. Oh yeah Remy got 7 in 21. Lets not also forget that this pipe giroud has not scored more than 16 in the league since he signed for us which is disgraceful considering the midfield we have.
3. Yes 2 seasons are not the same hence why chelsea (who finished 12 points ahead of us) and city have added new players.City are now FAR stronger than we are and are rightly top of the league. Our start to the season is almost similar to that of last season (infact its even worse) so yes its right not to expect anything better. 95 percent of the first team is fit, so no excuses of injury. The socalled cohesion which was suppose to be our trump card is no where to be found.
Fact is the good run we had at the end of the season is the best this team can do....and that is clearly not good enough to win the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:
even if wenger didn't sign anyone......i'm just happy debosky is still alive. cheesy

Being alive is the most important thing bro! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (3652) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.