Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (18781 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
some-girl:

you may want to reconsider having a child with this man.
@some-girl
What exactly do you mean abi e dey heavy you for mouth to talk? (As if na wetin them need your opinion for be that) angry
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by moremi2008(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
Your husband has absolutely no respect or love for you and you shouldn't be trying to bring a child into this horrible marriage. He murders your first child and then continues to desecrate your body?!! Haba! Why are some women so battered and beaten that they become bingo dogs?! Don't you have a father or brother? Or are you an orphan that has never seen an ounce of affection? Why are you putting up with this rubbish? God forbid anyone of my sisters go through this horror.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
@OP
Please sorry ooo but be strong. My sincere apologies for the beating and harsh treatment by your husband on behalf of the entire menfolk.
But let me advise all ladies that are against "touch your toes" ssex position.
For women with retroverted ovaries, the best love-making position for conception is from behind. And not only that, the lady lies flat on her tommy after ejaculation from the man to allow the sperm move up. These are medically proven facts.
So may be when poster is fully strong, she can consider that position with her husband. All you need to do is to explain to him how painful it is for you but that he should please be gentle.

@busy_body & ronke_bp
When una quarrel finish, make una ask una self if it's morally right to derail a thread as sensitive as this with una femine childish jabs.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Sholaf(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
moremi2008:

Your husband has absolutely no respect or love for you and you shouldn't be trying to bring a child into this horrible marriage. He murders your first child and then continues to desecrate your body?!! Haba! Why are some women so battered and beaten that they become bingo dogs?! Don't you have a father or brother? Or are you an orphan that has never seen an ounce of affection? Why are you putting up with this rubbish? God forbid anyone of my sisters go through this horror.

Well said.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
moremi2008:

@moremi2008
Are you married? If yes, you would have known that it's always better to sit on the fence when it comes to an issue between a woman and her husband. Just give her positive advise and wish the best for her.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by mutter(f): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
Please Suggerdaddy how does one get pregnant from A_N_A_L s.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
mutter:

Please Suggerdaddy how does one get pregnant from A_N_A_L s.
NO CONCEPTION from A_N_A_L_S please!!I know I'm not that bad with Biology sad.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ImaIma1(f): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
sugar daddy i dont think its d position but i think its d location, as in anal
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ImaIma1(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
a-n-a-l
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ima Ima:

sugar daddy i dont think its d position but i think its d location, as in BehindBased
I'm at a loss here
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Shola (f):

Well said.

I disagree
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ImaIma1(f): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
dont be lost i mean a-n-a-l.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ima Ima:

dont be lost i mean a-n-a-l.
Well, for a couple trying to raise a family, it's a pretty waste of time doing a-n-a-l thereby wasting the precious fluid needed for fertilization. If you're done with child-bearing or may be you're not ready for a new issue and you feel like doing a-n-a-l just for the fun of it, then it's up to you as a couple. It must however be discussed and agreed between you because it's very very painful for most women at the beginning though most are able to manage the pains with lubricants. With time though, most are able to cope and even start requesting for it on their own. But I repeat, NO CONCEPTION from A_N_A_L_S!
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ideylaff: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
HMMMM     a thread that needed serous minded sympathetic responses has all off a sudden turned into WWF,

Why naira landers,  WHY NOW,  Can we please exhibit some maturity please even if we are of the young age up in the brains

Don't make this lady sad, she needs nothing but love and affection. which can be shown at no cost even within the social networking platform,

Thank you all
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by moremi2008(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@moremi2008
Are you married? If yes, you would have known that it's always better to sit on the fence when it comes to an issue between a woman and her husband. Just give her positive advise and wish the best for her.

Are you insane? Would you let a man treat your own daughter and sister like this? Get out of here with this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
moremi2008:

Are you insane? Would you let a man treat your own daughter and sister like this? Get out of here with this foolishness.
No, I'm not insane.
Even if she was my daughter or sister, I would be very diplomatic in coming between her and her husband. Afterall, if she wanted to pack up the marriage, she wouldn't have been here seeking advice in the first place.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
Can some one read between lines well enough to see some loopholes in her claims. I think this person is being economical with some facts, She tried being a good person all through but I refuse to tow her way. Again, she tried very hard to make the hubby look like an evil and inconsiderate person, but again, she did a very poor job at that.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
Dear poster, i think you should take mutter's advice. IMO you are not taking responsibility for your actions in this marriage, you are acting like everything is the man's fault yet you give in to him all the time. Although i know not all women will be lucky to marry a great guy i believe you should stop being overly passive in your marriage.

You need to lose the fear of losing him first, appreciate yourself, get yourself checked and stop comparing yourself with your friends.  Your marriage may be having a bad day now but am sure you will get through it pls stand up for yourself say no to a.n.a.l sex if you do not like it and mean it or if you are so determined to please him by all means learn how to enjoy the anal sex.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by delpee(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
sad sad sad

@OP
Sorry o!  You need to convince him on the need for you to visit a gynecologist together. Sometimes if a miscarriage isnt properly handled, it could lead to complications. Also let him know you hurt doing behindbased. Pleasing someone at such great expense only dehumanises you and will not necessarily make him love you more. Consider yourself worthy of respect and you will be respected.

May God answer your prayers.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
This is sad! but why are most men like this? Take heart mam'. Dont know wat to say cos i aint married. But its well in Jesus Name.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by yme1(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
After this degraded attitude of his you still wanna have a child with him? shocked
3 WORDS
Blood Of Jesus
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
@OP
If evacuation is not properly done after a miscarriage, it sometimes lead to complications requiring another evacuation to correct. Please see a renowned gynecologist ( you may consider any of the Teaching hospitals.)
Best of luck
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by somegirl1: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@some-girl
What exactly do you mean abi e dey heavy you for mouth to talk? (As if na wetin them need your opinion for be that) angry
the decison is hers ultimately.
I'm not one to advise, i state my opinion.
She needs to worry less about conceiving and more about whether she wants to stay married to him. There's no justification for hitting and sxually abusing one's wife.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Oluschenco(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
Prayer moves mountains so put ur case b4 God.

U shd stop thinking, Get a BB to keep u busy.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
some-girl:

the decison is hers ultimately.
I'm not one to advise, i state my opinion.
She needs to worry less about conceiving and more about whether she wants to stay married to him. There's no justification for hitting and sxually abusing one's wife.

I agree with you, especially in the bolded.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by showstopa: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
Any man who will beat his wife is useless, sorry to abuse your husband.
Sorry that you lost your baby also.

But the crux of the matter is this, why are you already desperate for a child after 2 years of marriage. Are you over 40? The essence of marriage is companionship and to share a life, Children are an additional gift which you may or may not get.The sooner you stop hinging your happiness on that, the better for every one of you and us.

Go in Peace
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by debosky(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sad story.

Agree with pieces of advice here - focus on your health, take a break from trying to conceive and TALK to your husband about sex.ual acts that you find degrading. Y'all should be able to get agreement on what is acceptable to both of you in the bedroom.

Secondly, resolve any resentment you hold against your husband - allowing such things to fester may eventually destroy the whole relationship.

If he's never beaten you since the miscarriage incident, let's hope he's learnt his lesson. However if he does it again, don't hesitate to keep your distance (at least for a while) for your own safety.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by maclatunji: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
I don't have time to read the plethora of advice you have been getting but the first thing I will tell you is stop that behind-based rubbish immediately. He is your husband but you are not his slave. If he insists on doing it or beating you, my dear walk out of the marriage ASAP. You would not have lost anything but gained your freedom and I daresay sense of sanity. This man is killing you and you are allowing him to.

A husband is a woman's leader only when he respects himself and uses his powers responsibly. Once, he abuses his position and powers, the wife has a right to draw the line and walk if the conditions are not favourable. I know it is not as easy as these few lines seem to suggest but if you don't simplify your life right now, this guy will kill you and move-on like you never existed. Don't allow him to do this!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by godunia(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
my heart goes out to u,may Jehovah God  comfort and dry your tears.i m married and the truth is that there s no marriage on earth today without its own peculiar problem.No wonder The Bible at 1 Cor 7:28 says all those who will marry will have tribulations,as challenging as this may sound,God has provided counsel that can enable us to build a successful marriage.pls meditate on the following scriptures and try to see how u can apply them in yr situation:Successful couples respect God’s headship arrangement as outlined in the Bible. (Ephesians 5:22-24).If your marriage is in trouble, why not work to make it better? Do not hastily dismiss this idea by asserting that your marital problems are incurable. Ask yourself these questions:
▪ ‘What qualities initially drew me to my spouse? Are not those qualities still there to a degree?’—Proverbs 31:10, 29.
▪ ‘Can the feelings that I had before marriage be rekindled?’—Song of Solomon 2:2; 4:7.
▪ ‘Despite the actions of my mate, what can I do to apply the suggestions found at—Romans 12:18.
▪ ‘Can I explain to my mate (face-to-face or in writing) just how I would like our relationship to improve?’—Job 10:1.
▪ ‘Can we sit down with a mature friend who can help us set realistic goals to improve our marriage?’—Proverbs 27:17.
The Bible says: “The shrewd one considers his steps.” (Proverbs 14:15).
Once u get this sorted out,all the other issues will fall in.pls let God take control,my friend developed ovarian cyst because she wanted pregnancy at all cost,becareful.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by armyofone(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
interesting!! learn to enjoy se.x in a place where you are supposed to use for removing waste?

i'm not sure you will be helping her to shop for diapers at walmart or target right?

OP, if you don't like it tell him NO, and NO should be NO. wow! i can't imagine the kind of beating you got to the extend of losing a 5month pregnancy, so SAD.

and you sugardaddy, a.nal as in yansh hole undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by bonyface: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sad. pele. Go and beg him.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by sugardaddy1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
armyofone:

interesting!! learn to enjoy se.x in a place where you are supposed to use for removing waste?

i'm not sure you will be helping her to shop for diapers at walmart or target right?

OP, if you don't like it tell him NO, and NO should be NO. wow! i can't imagine the kind of beating you got to the extend of losing a 5month pregnancy, so SAD.

and you sugardaddy, a.nal as in yansh hole undecided
@armyofone
Please don't crucify me, I'm not her husband ooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.