Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (16039 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by FEMARY1: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hehehe. grin Orisisrisi

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by ijebuboy18(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't think any1 needs to advise you on this, cos this is a n no-brainer, but in event u wanna continue you are sure to get burnt and hate yourself when the affair is over.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Pukkah: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^Why would she get her fingers burnt? Is polygamy no longer allowed in Nigeria?
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by priapus(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
just remember karma works. u ll still be the one to come back to naira land and post how single ladies run after ur husband years later. be warned!!!!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
Pukkah:

^^^Why would she get her fingers burnt? Is polygamy no longer allowed in Nigeria?

Polygamy is allowed in Nigeria. But we know this case is not about polygamy, otherwise everything will be in the open, and the man's wife will be aware of what's happening.

Bro, we both know this guy just wants to "chop and run."  wink
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Rexphobia(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
And when U̶̲̥̅̊ re done with the married man, U̶̲̥̅̊ go come do use blacksoap wash the akpako, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find fresh young boy to trap ba SMH
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
What is 'akpako'? LOL
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Rexphobia(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
grin@ Divine, seriously I dnt knw, I just like the sound
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Dennisana(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
Haba rexphobia, H̲̮̲̅͡o̲ω̲̮̲̅͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ go talk say U̶̲̥̅̊ no kno d meaning of wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ write
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by dammytosh: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
You are simply a thief that who has her eye on another person's property. What will make you fall for 2 married men if not love for material things. Sit your self down and be sincere to yourself before it is too late.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by cynthiafred67(f): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
try to control ur emotions and go closer to God.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Kolababa: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
It depends on your religion. If you are a muslim and the man is ready to marry you as wife, why not? Go ahead. But if you are a christian, i cannot advice you to do it ooooooo.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by justinceejay(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
urs is a diff issue.i'm a guy of 23 nd i nid a woman(sugar mummy) 4 an affair.if u kia or u knw anyone dat kias,jst giv me a call on 08060688737 or link me on JUSTINCEEJAY@YAHOO.COM
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ermm,
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Oluwadare: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
You are not smart enough for this kind of game,pls heed to advices and build ur own family jejeli-jejeli.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
what happened to me single guy? angry This married Old man of yours will chop you for just 6years if Only you have Kid involve with with if no Kid, 3years after Marriage i say NO
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by LUDALOOLO(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
Since both men are in your office, why don't you think it this way that they are use and dump. Its game they play and they all know it btw them. And what he will say next to the other guy(at the bar)  will be omo I don chop my own, I tell u say na me go first enter the place. He will dump you of cause since he is married the relationship will be kept secret, before you know it the second guy don enter. If you are not careful everybody go enter. Why did they take their family abroad or maybe is just the format they use. They knew a girl will eventually fall for any guy patient is all d guy needs. A word is enough for the wise. The thing is how will you feel if one of this guys is ur husband.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by obowunmi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
OP: don't let these men chop your obo, clean mouth and go, Be wise!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by MAURI: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
Well Op,
Will depend what you and the guys in question are getting at. U did mention that you are getting attracted to one or two of them, is it physical or emotional? You know the score from the onset, in case you are looking for more than the physical and happy-go-lucky experience, then the writing is on the wall that you are taking a big risk. It’s up to you to weigh your options and consider if it’s worth the risk and the accompanying agros that are associated with it. Btw, you might want to analyse for yourself, what is it that is getting you attracted to these guys? Aren’t you able to find same in other guys that are available and not taken?
*wink-wink*
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by biodun70(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
Covetousness- a human failing. Suddenly finding the man attractive because he is taken. You're not the only one in this boat as a woman. Sometimes we can't help meeting the 'right' person at the wrong time. However statistics say that you'll get burnt in most cases.
So recognize this position and do the right thing.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by meine: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
Baby , how will u feel wen some Otha girl start screwing ur. Man wen u turn 40 and u start sagging? Karma can rili be a bitch sister, slap urself till u wake up, if possible pour some cold water
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by omobadan(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
I know you guys are trying to advice the lady in the most 'morally right' way but you're just living in a dream world. Have you ever been to Naija? Do you think it's that simple? Married men are not all potbellied sex maniacs! I understand morally the situation seems wrong but we live morally corrupt world and this things do happen! If the Op says no, some other single girl will say yes. So, I suggest we should leave all that religious crap for Sunday worship because in the real world single girls do going out with married men & vice versa! Let her leave her life they way she wants. Op, it's your call, do as you so wish!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Sike(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
obowunmi:

OP: don't let these men chop your obo, clean mouth and go,  Be wise!
Hahahaha. . . She no sabi say we Married Man badt gan! Hehehee
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by purplekayc(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
kiss kiss kiss u be aristo??
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by iDo3: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Wasting your time also perhaps losing out on future decent husband.

I broke up with a girl that really liked me after I found out she had dated married men. I could not consider marrying such a woman among many other things that made me doubt her integrity and suitability.

Most young men do not respect such a woman that has no self respect if she can bring herself so low as to date a married man
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by felifeli: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
You are going to HELL!
Especially if you don't leave my brother alone. In fact we will send you there by ourselves. Shay you hear ?
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Desist frm married men unless u may single 4 life
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Natasha2(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
No harsh judgement, really? sister you are already judging yourself, you know the right thing to do so I really don't know what you expect us to say, I'm sure you are looking for someone to tell you ''go ahead girl its your life''. well no one will judge you cos your conscience is doing that already, cheesy you are trying to use ''family abroad'' to deceive yourself.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by expert555: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
@tlops

The used product could be Tokunbo while the new product could be china so be careful a man that can afford to put his family abroad is a man of substance. A man must grub  grin grin grin if they want you for sex mate please cary-on your thing do not have a meter you can still meet your mister right later, bsides each time they go abroad they will shower you with guddies. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Natasha2(f): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
expert555:

@tlops

The used product could be Tokunbo while the new product could be china so be careful a man that can afford to put his family abroad is a man of substance. A man must grub  grin grin grin if they want you for sex mate please cary-on your thing do not have a meter you can still meet your mister right later, bsides each time they go abroad they will shower you with guddies. grin grin grin grin grin
great at least you told her what she wants to hear cheesy
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by EXCESSCASH(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
@poster, u need serious delieverance. I advice u see T B Joshua immediately.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Natasha2(f): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
EXCESSCASH:

@poster, u need serious delieverance. I advice u see T B Joshua immediately.
lmao so that she go de roll like goat or dog grin grin grin spirit of married men out!! out!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help My Penis is So Small / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.