Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (16042 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Konnektions146(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
anythin that goees around, comes around. please dont allow your emotions control u
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by fredie107(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hell is calling!!! Pls don't answer, U can choose what to do but U can't choose d consequencies, Jesus Loves U.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Georgialuv: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thanks guys and I never said I was dating these married men. I simply said the attention from them is so much ranging from my work place and i have found myself almost falling and wanting their friendship(s). Those are two different statements.

@Afroxyz
Why are u guys wasting time. From her post it is obvious that she has made up her mind. Please leave this gold digger alone. Instead of her to look for a man to build, she is looking for ready made material. Ole
[quote][/quote]

I simply don't have your time. If you are gold digger, not everyone is like you. People like you that cannot read and understand before spitting out garbage.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Natasha2(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
^maybe you didn't read the part where you said you're almost falling for them, wanting their friendship is different from falling for them cheesy
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Chiori(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Georgialuv, I will invite you for my wedding. Then I will toast you. Hope you fall for me.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by lindabon: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
if you think what you're doing is right, well suit yourself. but if you feel you  are not doing the right thing, just don't do it.  
Simples
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 76Naira(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
I typed a lot & just wiped it.
Please give those singles guys a chance.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by godman01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Be very careful not to destroy other people's home even if the head in the home doesn't have sense. Whatever you sow you will reap or do you want to be iyawo(second wife)
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Chiori(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
How could she even ask not to be judged harshly, when what she is doing is able to contribute to family break-up, which is the first step to attacking the fabric of stable society, and ultimate could culminate in death? Preposterous!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Limaoscar: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
I won't condemn you, most Ladies around the World face this sort of issue too.

What I advise is try to draw the line by not getting emotionally attached to them. I f they are asking you out out-right then you have the right to politely turn them down while reminding them that it is morally wrong for you to date a married man and as a lady you won't want to Hurt another Lady by having her man and will not expect same from another Lady.

I f you also find you are feeling this way because of the " very NICE" way they treat you, pay you attention, make you laugh, get you little stuff like the right perfumes, shoes etc, this are things you should look forward to enjoy in your own Husband when you find a single man who loves you and is ready to make commitments unto marriage.

You will generally find most married men are nicest to pretty, innoncent/naive girls but dig a little further you will find out they have very lovely wives and will NEVER leave them to marry you . They Probably want a short-term intimacy to meet an immediate need-A sin that easily beset most of us men.
The other dimension is that even if you met a single man at your office, I will advise that you be very, very discrete because if it doesn't work-out well and both of you  have jumped in and out of bed severally then you bet your story will be all over your work place(trust boys to kiss-n-tell) and you don't want what will follow. your out-put and overall performance including relationships  will be affected, you will be isolated, you will lose respect, you might get fired after a series of wrong decisions due to lose of confidence and general demotivation, i have seen a couple of this before and I bet you it was messy.

I Pray God helps you to stay pure in Heart and give you very sound judgement for all the challenges ahead as you steer clear of the attractions or overtures of Married men. IYou must start praying and ask God to send you a good man and reverse the confession that you "keep falling for married men". God bless you.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
@OP
The only problem I have with you here is that these men are in the same work environment as you, things could really go messy unlike if you  all were  working in different establishments and at least separated by some distances, no matter how small. Some of us married men are not as bad as we are being portrayed here. So long as you're only  out to catch fun and nothing more, you're just fine.
I had a single girl in her early twenties then that I dated  for a little close tor 3yrs. She was not interested in breaking my home & I wasn't interested in marrying her either. It all started as the usual fun-seeking adventure but later turned out as an opportunity to help an indigent friend, her sibblings & her widowed mother. Today, she's happily married & all those gists about her dating a married man are now history. But the beauty of it all is that today, I feel so happy that I was able to positively impact the life of a fellow human who was less privileged.
As a married man, I'd rather date a single girl & find a way to make her useful to herself  in life than accept all these married women (some of whom are on this thread) who are even more than ready to spend their husband's money to get guys to lay them.
BTW, I started ssex outside marriage when I discovered that  my wife whom I didn't sleep with until the night of our wedding has a very low sex drive. While it is very normal for me  to do like 5 rounds a day, it is  a very big problem for her to meet up with this even in a week & I am not exagerrating here. The only option left for me to keep my sanity & my marriage was to seek satisfaction outside. Imagine the men in question here whose families are abroad while they live alone here in naija. How do you expect such men to cope emotionally?
In essence, some of you single girls  that are usually branded all sorts of dirty names in this kind of situation are actually nothing but innocent marriage-savers. So, follow your mind but pls don't double-date.
Best wishes
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Chiori(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@OP
The only problem I have with you here is that these men are in the same work environment as you, things could really go messy unlike if you  all were  working in different establishments and at least separated by some distances, no matter how small. Some of us married men are not as bad as we are being portrayed here. So long as you're only  out to catch fun and nothing more, you're just fine.
I had a single girl in her early twenties then that I dated  for a little close tor 3yrs. She was not interested in breaking my home & I wasn't interested in marrying her either. It all started as the usual fun-seeking adventure but later turned out as an opportunity to help an indigent friend, her sibblings & her widowed mother. Today, she's happily married & all those gists about her dating a married man are now history. But the beauty of it all is that today, I feel so happy that I was able to positively impact the life of a fellow human who was less privileged.
As a married man, I'd rather date a single girl & find a way to make her useful to herself  in life than accept all these married women who are even more than ready to spend their husband's money to get you to lay them.
BTW, I started ssex outside marriage when I discovered that  my wife whom I didn't sleep with until the night of our marriage has a very low sex drive. While it is very normal for me  to do like 5 rounds a day, it is  a very big problem for her to meet up with this even in a week & I am not exagerrating here. The only option left for me to keep my sanity & my marriage was to seek satisfaction outside. Imagine the men whose families are abroad while they liove alone here in naija. How do you expect such men to cope emotionally?
In essence, some of you single girls  that are usually branded all sorts of dirty names in this kind of situation are actually nothing but innocent marriage-savers.

tongue grin grin grin[size=31pt]Lies Inc[/size] grin grin grin shocked
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by ndahbros1: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
I'm married. Fall for me na,
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Akainzo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
meine:

Baby , how will u feel wen some Otha girl start screwing your. Man wen u turn 40 and u start sagging? Karma can rili be a NaughtyWoman sister, slap urself till u wake up, if possible pour some cold water

Since you are so stuck on the law of karma and its application, what if she is the one appointed by the 'lord of karma' to reciprocate for the wife's actions?

Whatever a man sows he would reap, but there is also forgiveness and the grace of God. If all actions are based on karma, then when your car is stolen, don't complain, accept it as karma for the pencils you stole while in school grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by marabout(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
TLOPS,

as for used products, the straffer married men they carry around, no be used product ooo,
Infact the more they use it, the more muscular it becomes. grin grin grin grin.

Maybe that's why the poster find them more enjoyable than those of single chaps. grin grin grin grin

It can't just be by chance, there must a reason she's not communicating.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
Chiori:

tongue grin grin grin[size=31pt]Lies Inc[/size] grin grin grin shocked
@chiori
that's your personal opinion, it doesn't change the fact in anyway.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
babes get asked out by married men daily , its not just u. So just look inwards, if u wouldnt mind ur husband doing yonga women and gettin infections 4rm them to give u then na u sabi. But if u would mind then run from these irresponsible sons of b1atches. To me datin married men is one womans wickednes to another, as 4 married men who do it, d only people that deserve castration more than them are rap1sts.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Koikoi(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2011
There is nothing wrong in following a married man if only you will also allow single ladies to follow your husband when you get married. That's my advice baby girl
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2011
in your statement u mention woman chasing u as well, i think that is a safe landing for u instead of married men, they will give u flexing of ur live but  while doing that, you chasing the single men far away from u.am done

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2011
@ sugar daddy I hope u wouldnt mind ur wife straffing unemployed yonga men with widowed mothers in d name of charity, with d excuse that u aint gentle enof wt her in bed or does she suddenly become a ho if she trys dat, cos based on ur post its ok to run a charity for the poor as long as u are straffed in return. As 4 d gals u claimed to help, u didnt help them, what u did was turn innocent girls to prostitutes. Charity is when u give witot getting anything in return. Straffing for money is prostitution. Who says u cant give ur wife straff lessons? Teach her!!! dont use her naivity as an excuse to hurt her. U cant cheat on some1 u love simple and short.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by emmatok(m): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@OP
As a married man, I'd rather date a single girl & find a way to make her useful to herself  in life than accept all these married women (some of whom are on this thread) who are even more than ready to spend their husband's money to get guys to lay them.
BTW, I started ssex outside marriage when I discovered that  my wife whom I didn't sleep with until the night of our wedding has a very low sex drive. While it is very normal for me  to do like 5 rounds a day, it is  a very big problem for her to meet up with this even in a week & I am not exagerrating here. The only option left for me to keep my sanity & my marriage was to seek satisfaction outside. Imagine the men in question here whose families are abroad while they live alone here in naija. How do you expect such men to cope emotionally?
In essence, some of you single girls  that are usually branded all sorts of dirty names in this kind of situation are actually nothing but innocent marriage-savers. So, follow your mind but pls don't double-date.
Best wishes

MUMU,

So you are proud of cheating on your wife and you want others to follow suit.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Outstrip(f): 2:13am On Dec 05, 2011
You wouldn't even post this if your conscience was not judging you. Listen you seem to be heading for trouble. Get out now while you can
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by master2(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@OP
Best wishes
In nairaland everybody seems to be agent of good moral. @ sugardaddy, although i agree with u to some extent, i disagree completely on ur idea of charity n helping the less privilege. As some one said charity is helping without expecting a return.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by master2(m): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2011
Georgialuv:

Pls no judgement or harsh judgement but at my workplace, most of the men who are married keep toasting me, maybe other females too and I now find myself getting attracted to perhaps one or two of them, wanting their friendship even though i know they are married and their family lives abroad.
Like ur boldness to speak about ur emotions. Topic like this most ppl tends to become saints whereas they do worst in secret. Now, is it that u didn't find a not yet married man attractive or as some ladies will say ' married men are very caring" hence they are attracted to u. U need to be sincere with urself n mind hw it affects the other woman. Be wise in ur doings!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2011
YOU Need to see your PASTOR fast, this is a demonic attack, BIBLE says , "FLEEEEEEE", once you sleep with one (if you have not) then the wahala starts till u turn 70yrs
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by purplekayc(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2011
In nairaland everybody seems to be agent of good moral. @ sugardaddy, although i agree with u to some extent, i disagree completely on your idea of charity n helping the less privilege. As some one said charity is helping without expecting a return.[color=#000099]every one a good agent of morals? why say that? [/color]
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

@ sugar daddy I hope u wouldnt mind your wife straffing unemployed yonga men with widowed mothers in d name of charity, with d excuse that u aint gentle enof wt her in bed or does she suddenly become a ho if she trys dat, cos based on your post its ok to run a charity for the poor as long as u are straffed in return. As 4 d gals u claimed to help, u didnt help them, what u did was turn innocent girls to LovePeddlers. Charity is when u give witot getting anything in return. Straffing for money is prostitution. Who says u cant give your wife straff lessons? Teach her!!! dont use her naivity as an excuse to hurt her. U cant cheat on some1 u love simple and short.
@Nj girl, emmatok
You missed the point completely by your analogies.
What if I had done some serious pre-marital straffing and then decided to bolt away upon my findings? Again, what if I had decided to take to Islam and then use that as an excuse to take on more wives? Or worst still, what if I had decided to hold on to this supposed "incompatibility" as a ground to seek divorce? I'm sure both of you would have been among the very first to label me "devil incarnate". I'm managing the challenge I have in my marriage effectively in the most civil and fair way possible and you all are here spewing rubbish? *smh* Mind you, throughout the period of the relationship I mentioned above, my wife was never disrespected not even for one day either by me or the girl in question and we did everything humanly possible to effectively shield the affair from her.
Anyway, this thread is not about me so let's not derail it further. I will open a thread shortly where all you "holier-than-thous" will have an opportunity to say how holy you have been in your marriages or relationships with your CONSCIENCE only as the judge. Let he/she that hasn't sinned cast the first stone.
For now, kindly leave all my suggestions for the OP who has asked for them.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2011
master2:

In nairaland everybody seems to be agent of good moral. @ sugardaddy, although i agree with u to some extent, i disagree completely on your idea of charity n helping the less privilege. As some one said charity is helping without expecting a return.
@master2
You're very correct on your view about charity, I share same and that was why I had to end the relationship.
I practically encouraged her to seek a male friend to get married to and settle down when I noticed she was a victim of circumstances. It was very difficult for me as she initially saw this as a betrayal of her love for me but I had to convince her I would be there for her to assist in every way humanly possible (excluding further dating) while she makes move to settle down. So, at the concluding part of the relationship, it was just a case of helping someone who needed help and nothing more from my own candid point of view.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by catso(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2011
You better stop falling for married men. Its just a waste of time and it you that will definitely regret it later.
Get yourself involve with single guys and you will find your man.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sinachiman: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2011
Reverse is the case in my own case can you hook up with me lets iron it out i got a young gal of about 23 though married but told me that she has strong feeling for me
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by FrenchyL(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2011
Then you need to pray against it and ask The Spirit of God to help you and he will do it if you will yield to his instructions. God loves you! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Mosesli: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
Omo, I feel for you. Just keep you head straight sha. No one is a saint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / Please Help My Penis is So Small / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.