Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (16041 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Chyrich:

Married men are time wasters when it comes 2 affairs.d cash they give u is not worth your time they waste.they've invested in their future(kids & wives that'll 4give them when caught,while u ignor d single guy that could 've married u.4 sure in d near future no matter d make-up,u wouldn't b this young &they in turn 'll go 4 d pretty younger girls. run 4 your life if u luv urself.

Hmmmm, another experienced sister! Can you share your story please? We are all here to learn cool.

Holy Poo! This thread is distracting me from my work!!! undecided
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by chinweub: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Op which part of Nigeria are you from?

I understand girls from certain region of Nigeria are usually "married men" magnet and home destroyers tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by jennyb2: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
gosh!!!!!!! am alergic to married men.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Hey, thouhgt I left a word for you and emmatok earlier in the day. Please deal with that first and then get back to me. I've got some serious work to do now. Okay?

Catch ya kiss grin grin grin
in other words u give up and accept shame 4 being a cheat. If na straff dey make u run charity 4 ladies, simply teach ur wife straf skilz. U can stil run ur weird charity 4 young women without straffing them in return
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^

Sorry I don't do your type because I can see your intellect is very low and that is putting it mildly. There were about 3 basic questions I needed you to answer on that post but you couldn't attempt even one. Believe you me, if you can respond to at least one of them, I'd honestly engage you. Okay?
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
jenny b:

gosh!!!!!!! am alergic to married men.

Thank you, your contribution is well noted by the poster.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
chinweub:

I understand girls from certain region of Nigeria are usually "married men" magnet and home destroyers tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

This is an issue that transecends race, tribe, region and even religion! So, don't push any tribal line here please.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
i dont do married men either.
But if answering your questions will make u not to cheat on d innocent woman here are answers:
1 if u change religion dat way she would know she has co wives and would not be in d dark while d world scorns her cos her hus runs a straf and sponsor charity plus she would take measures to protect herself 4rm STDS knowing she aint d only1 u re strafing
2 if u divorce her, she can always remarry a non cheating man or are u d last man on earth
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
sugardady if d findings u speak of in ur first question is refering to her poor strafing skilz, if u bolt out, she will do d same. Men like u keep thinking u are the last men on earth.
Now its ur turn to ansa me.
Will u be happy if ur wife strafs yonger men cos u aint gentle enof? Will d fact that she runs a charity similar to urs which is straf and sponsor justify her actions?
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

i dont do married men either.
But if answering your questions will make u not to cheat on d innocent woman here are answers:
1 if u change religion dat way she would know she has co wives and would not be in d darl while d world scorns her cos her hus runs a straf and sponsor charity
2 if u divorce her, she can always remarry a non cheating man or are[b] u d last man on earth[/b]

1. She's not even aware of any of my relationships till date because I'm as discrete as ever. You need some tips?  Point 1. Never keep any text messages on your phone, just read and delete immediately. Point 2. Never take calls once you are at home with your family Point 3. Set your phone on silent mode 24/7 and only call callers back where necessary.
2. My wife sees me as the last man on earth because I'm always ready to accomodate whatever the issues are in the marriage. How I handle the issues is another ball game. But, bottomline is :-She gets all her respect as my wife, no matter who the girl is!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
mr sugar dad save those tips 4 ur daughters' husbands, if u see no wrong in cheating on her, u shld see no wrong in ur sons-inlaw cheating on ur daughters. If u love some1 u wont cheat on her or him
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Chyrich,

Your response is sad indeed. It appears you support such stuff.

God help Nigerian girls.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

sugardady if d findings u speak of in your first question is refering to her poor strafing skilz, if u bolt out, she will do d same. Men like u keep thinking u are the last men on earth.
Now its your turn to ansa me.
Will u be happy if your wife strafs yonger men cos u aint gentle enof? Will d fact that she runs a charity similar to urs which is straf and sponsor justify her actions?
@Nj girl
You see, my wife is the highly religious type -goes to church everyday, sometimes fasting for like  two weeks non-stop and during fasting, I dare not come as close as even giving her a peck. Now, what should I do? Kill her for being in communion with her God? Nonsense. I know being close to God is what gives her joy so I try not to interfere with that becaue previous attempts did not go down well.
I come from a part of Naija where a married woman being strapped by any man other than her husband is a very big taboo!! There is no need for a third party or witness, there's this supernatural force that swings into action instantly until the woman confesses her unfaithfulness in public. My wife is fully aware of this and would never indulge in such. But the deterrent is not really this supernatural force, rather it's her religius inclination (it's not my making that that supernatural stuff is so biased towards women).
If you check my posts very well, you will see where I mentioned that at the point where I found out that the lady in question was a victim of cirumstance, I responsibly ended the affair and did everything to make her fully settle down. But for ladies who want to catch fun for the sake of it and not because of one need or the other (I mean the ones I find attractive o, no be all of them abeg), I make myself readily avaialable to them. And mind you, I'm the funky kind of sugardaddy -in my late 30s, handsome and rich. And if not for my sincerity that makes me to always say the truth from the onset, most single girls usually pass me for a single unmarried man.
Do you get where I'm coming from now?
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

mr sugar dad save those tips 4 your daughters' husbands, if u see no wrong in cheating on her, u shld see no wrong in your sons-inlaw cheating on your daughters. If u love some1 u wont cheat on her or him
@ last post hell no i dont see where u are coming from. If u lyk be in ur twenties finer than adonis and reacher than billgates it stil does not justify cheating.
A pastor once said fasting aint a reason to deny spouse straf. Al u need to do is talk to ur wife and teach her straf skilz. If u tel her it will keep u from cheating she will listen.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

mr sugar dad save those tips 4 your daughters' husbands, if u see no wrong in cheating on her, u shld see no wrong in your sons-inlaw cheating on your daughters. If u love some1 u wont cheat on her or him
You're right. I've always wished my kind of men for my daughters as husbands and if there's any way I can influence that, I surely will. A man should be able to "run things" such that his home equilibrium is unpertubed.

I'm out for now.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nj girl:

@ last post hell no i dont see where u are coming from. If u lyk be in your twenties finer than adonis and reacher than billgates it stil does not justify cheating.
A pastor once said fasting aint a reason to deny spouse straf. Al u need to do is talk to your wife and teach her straf skilz. If u tel her it will keep u from cheating she will listen.
ansa dat when u cumback.
Just pray ur sonsinlaw dont infect ur daughter with STDs
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Georgialuv: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
chinweub:

Mumu undecided
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Yorisb: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by omobadan(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy, my friend, you've said what should be said in the real world. Some people are just using this forum to give unrealistic advice to the Op. This world isn't as straightforward as they think. Even though you need common sense, it sometime isn't straightforward. The girl is just reacting to whatever feeling she's having towards those married guys. She's yet to decide. And as per young girls & married men, I don't think any advice under the sun can change that. I know, you all know, that it's part & parcel of our modern existence. In Naija, it's even harder to change because people don't really see anything wrong with it as such. Morally, it seem not right but life is morally not right. We pick & choose whatever enhances our survival. If you look at young girls in the developed countries, they don't seem to engage in such acts. That's probably down to many factors eg financial comfortability, availability of social needs & cultural enlightenment. But that doesn't necessary mean those girls aren't dating married men. It's just not as much as we find in Naija. Bottomline is, religiously, morally, dating a married man might be wrong but logically it might be right. It's up to the individual.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
omobadan:

$ugardaddy, my friend, you've said what should be said in the real world. Some people are just using this forum to give unrealistic advice to the Op. This world isn't as straightforward as they think. Even though you need common sense, it sometime isn't straightforward. The girl is just reacting to whatever feeling she's having towards those married guys. She's yet to decide. And as per young girls & married men, I don't think any advice under the sun can change that. I know, you all know, that it's part & parcel of our modern existence. In Naija, it's even harder to change because people don't really see anything wrong with it as such. Morally, it seem not right but life is morally not right. We pick & choose whatever enhances our survival. If you look at young girls in the developed countries, they don't seem to engage in such acts. That's probably down to many factors eg financial comfortability, availability of social needs & cultural enlightenment. But that doesn't necessary mean those girls aren't dating married men. It's just not as much as we find in Naija. Bottomline is, religiously, morally, dating a married man might be wrong but logically it might be right. It's up to the individual
@omobadan
What a great & very matured contribution. Many thanks.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by jascon1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
oh k. many and much said. is time for real action. many men just comment here like they are not 9ja men. no need to advise this girl. she nos better than you do. all we need to do is help her out, kponkwen. so right now, am writing my proposal.
my dear married-man lover,
APPLICATION TO BECOME YOUR FIRST SINGLE LOVER
I, Jascon1 hereby apply to be your first single lover. i will make you stop falling for married men and cater to your sexual needs. once again, i do hope my application gets a favourable response.
Your first single-guy applicant,
Jascon1.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 1:25am On Dec 06, 2011
Nj girl:

@ last post hell no i dont see where u are coming from. If u lyk be in your twenties finer than adonis and reacher than billgates it stil does not justify cheating.
A pastor once said fasting aint a reason to deny spouse straf. Al u need to do is talk to your wife and teach her straf skilz. If u tel her it will keep u from cheating she will listen.
if must defent ur actions dont evade my qtns.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by emiye(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2011
Believe me on this. if 100 married men are after you.

At least 85 only wants to have access to your coochie , till they are "satisfied"

10 are around you coz they've got frustating issues at present with their wife and might retrace their steps sooner than later.

5 wants to have you as their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,, wife.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Njgirl1: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2011
@ omobadan u myt be ryt sugardads myt continue to exist no mater wat i say. But do u know y i picked on sugardady? He came 2 a public forum to glorify the act. This is a forum where young unmaried men and newly weds are. Some of them might have hated cheating but will change thier minds after looking from sugardadys point of view.
Many sugar dads straf ds yong gals with no protection, despite a million gingles on AIDS no dey show 4 face but they stil wont consider d prety gal has AIDS and many have infected innocent wives thIs way.
Many claim they cheat cos of good straf. Who says u cant get good straf in maraige. If u are so experienced and ur wife aint talk to her about it, the moment u mention posibility of cheating on her, she will oblige.
4 married women since yong gals wont leave married men alone then step up ur game. Doing all tings the old school way does not make u holy. U re married 4 goodness sake, their is no virginity in marraige so 4 gudnes sake dont be uptight so cheating men wont be able to justify cheating.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by ElmA1(f): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2011
WOW! What a thread.
@Topic: What goes around comes back around. Dats all i gasta say. Enjoy.

@Sugadaddy: Pls always use condoms so you dont give your innocent wifey Hiv! Enjoy.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2011
i won't judge you love but be careful.
because 'hell hath no fury. . .' lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Chiori(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2011
@$ugardaddy, please what is your wife's name, where do you live, and where does she work? I want to meet her so she can sponsor me too. I seem to be developing a liking for married women.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2011
Chiori:

@$ugardaddy, please what is your wife's name, where do you live, and where does she work? I want to meet her so she can sponsor me too. I seem to be developing a liking for married women.

You're not smart, otherwise you would have read from my post that their isn't any room for that.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2011
ElmA, :

WOW! What a thread.
@Topic: What goes around comes back around. Dats all i gasta say. Enjoy.

@Sugadaddy: Pls always use condoms so you dont give your innocent wifey Hiv! Enjoy.
@ElmA
Thanks, best advice for me so far cool But by the way, I keep condoms everywhere -house, cars, office, just name it! And because my wife and I use that for birth control, it's not strange to her whenever she sees them grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2011
Nj girl:

@ omobadan u myt be ryt sugardads myt continue to exist no mater wat i say. But do u know y i picked on sugardady? He came 2 a public forum to glorify the act. This is a forum where young unmaried men and newly weds are. Some of them might have hated cheating but will change thier minds after looking from sugardadys point of view.Many sugar dads straf ds yong gals with no protection, despite a million gingles on AIDS no dey show 4 face but they stil wont consider d prety gal has AIDS and many have infected innocent wives thIs way.
Many claim they cheat cos of good straf. Who says u cant get good straf in maraige. If u are so experienced and your wife aint talk to her about it, the moment u mention posibility of cheating on her, she will oblige.
4 married women since yong gals wont leave married men alone then step up your game. Doing all tings the old school way does not make u holy. U re married 4 goodness sake, their is no virginity in marraige so 4 gudnes sake dont be uptight so cheating men wont be able to justify cheating.
@Nj girl
You have raised a valid concern here. May be you should encourage the married men you know that are into extra-marital ssex to always use condoms. That way, you will have no basis to be so concerned how they live their lives anymore.
As to why you picked on me, it's really not a case of me coming to glorify the act, I'm just laying it bare as it is (thanks to the anonymity on NL). Besides, married-men dating by single girls have been on since time immemorial even before advent of the internet. So why picking on me as if I'm the originator? Antagonizing me on this thread in the name of trying to preach morality to some single or newly wedded is like a little drop of water in the mighty ocean.
Many thanks for your strong words for the married women that are a lot like my wife. At a point I had to ask her if she wouldn't have been better of as a reverend sister. And it was so bad that even her mother shared this same view with me at some point!
So, in all sincerity, I'm keeping my sanity and marriage today as a result of single ladies like the poster and I always do everything humanly possible to ensure they never regret their actions. However, I know aboout 75% of married men are "hit & run", that is the only area that the poster need to be careful so she doesn't get involved with the wrong types. But unfortunately, there are no fast rules to that.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2011
emiye:

Believe me on this. if 100 married men are after you.

At least 85 only wants to have access to your coochie , till they are "satisfied"

10 are around you coz they've got frustating issues at present with their wife and might retrace their steps sooner than later.

5 wants to have you as their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,, wife.
@emiye
I totally agree with your very first point and I think that is the part that is relevant to this thread. As for the two other bolded points, I think they are both outside the context of this thread because from what I understand from the dynamics of the thread so far, the poster is not interested in hanging on to someone else's husband for eternity and neither is she ready to settle down with a married man as his 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,, wife.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Chiori(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2011
$ugardaddy:

You're not smart, otherwise you would have read from my post that their isn't any room for that.
Look who's talking about smart. Smart choices involve letting your partner in on what you are enjoying, and letting her go for it. And let me tell you, the day she discovers what you are doing, then I bet you will be dumber than a donkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / Please Help My Penis is So Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.