Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (16040 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^
@Chiori
Thanks for your advise. But do you have a more intelligent post? I mean something a lot smarter than the garbage you have up there.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Chiori(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2011
@$ugardaddy, I can see you are bent on being the dummy. Tell me, what is smart about boasting about your infidelity? Is that what makes you smart? It's not like you are the only one doing it, but why pip about it as if it was something to be proud of? Most of us do it, but we wish we weren't, and so we keep our lips sealed. What you are doing is what young inexperienced boys do, kiss-and-tell. You don't broadcast the cockroach in your cupboard, because one day the rooster will come home to roost, and then you will rue the day.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2011
Nj girl:

if must defent your actions dont evade my qtns.

@Nj girl
Sorry, can you please come with your questions again? I thought I had addressed all your concerns earlier.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2011
Chiori:

@$ugardaddy, I can see you are bent on being the dummy. Tell me, what is smart about boasting about your infidelity? Is that what makes you smart? It's not like you are the only one doing it, but why pip about it as if it was something to be proud of? Most of us do it, but we wish we weren't, and so we keep our lips sealed. What you are doing is what young inexperienced boys do, kiss-and-tell. You don't broadcast the cockroach in your cupboard, because one day the rooster will come home to roost, and then you will rue the day.
@Chiori
That is where you all are missing my point, I'm not glorifying anyhting here.  I'm just laying things bare as they are in reality with no pretence, no sugar-coated lies but simply the plain truth! That's being sincere if you ask me. If you feel encouraged by my stance, well the choice is yours. Afterall, it is assumed you are an adult (above 18) to be discussing ssex in the first place.
Now, I keep my lips sealed as well so I don't do KISS & TELL in the real world. But when I have the opportunity like this, I lay things bare as they really are. That way, you will be putting all the cards on the table for those who are at a crossroad -it does not in anyway impose my stance on anyone or does it? And if you don't broadcast whatever cockroaches you have in your cupboard here (even with the anonymity that NL offers), then you are just a hypocrite.
And if I may ask, why are you suddenly wishing you never did? You are afraid some married dude might straff your daughters in the future? Sorry, that certainly must happen so just be prepared to handle it maturely when it comes. At best, just wish your daughters don't lose their heads so as not to be carried away with the fun and pray you never get to know. Your not knowing will at least save you the heart-ache you so much dread now.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2011
@Poster, 2shuz, Nj girl, Omobadan, Chiori, et al

I'm finally out of this thread.

Thank you all.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Acef(f): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
hello NLs.

i can see this generation still holds moral value in high esteem, quiet impressive. but come to think of it, in my area they will say "a successful cocoa plantation most times are ascribed to smartness of the farmer instead of God's help". dating married men is bad, but do most of us do consider some genuine reasons that at times push ladies in to it.

i knw of a family of 4 ladies, the first 3 are married (not to the rich so u dont say they married cos of money) but almost all of them are responsible for the up keep of their children due to one reason or the other. now the 4th which i knw very well is about 34 now could not just decide cos she thinks that is what all men can offer.

i have a friend who is very much engaged with a father of 2 kids. we are all in the same office, but this lady has suffered a lot in the hands of the so called single guys.(even some in d course of starting from the scratch went away with her money) but this her new friend though will not dash her money but makes sure things work well for her. she is having a store now courtsey of her money and moral support/encouragement from this married man, who will at anytime take her as wife if my friend will allow it.

i am not in support of becoming second wive or dating a married man but please let us at the same time consider the other side of life which some poeple are been faced with b4 persecuting them unjustly.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by NazKels(f): 1:52pm On May 22, 2012
Most girls that chase married men.think he will leave his wife for them..sweetie it will never happen..u will just be a piece of ass 2 him that's all...and why do women chase married men? Is their something wrong with them..u give yourself such a bad name really u must be very desperate 2 wanna be with a married man..its true u must be a gold digger cause what has a married man got that a single man does not have...u have made up your mind..so nothing we say will change your mind..but if it was my husband u were busy with make sure u ran and ran far...and I'm sure there a lot of married women just like me that won't take that crap
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by joanana(f): 3:13pm On May 22, 2012
you are falling for married men cos u want to be comfortable, no worries from him and u know u will always have him anytime u want right? Nne , preeeeez gerrout of that comfort zone n stop putting granite into another woman's garri!. I pity you sha cos u dont know the power in a married woman's prayer. If she pray for ur life will never remain the same. Repent n stick to single guys n stop laying foundational curses on ur generation angry angry angry
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On May 24, 2012
@sugardaddy: u might not read this post but sir, u don't know wat it means to be a married man. u are the kind of male(not man because a man faces his challenges which in ur case is a frigid wife) God looks down on and regrets that u came to this world! i pray u don't have sons n if u do, that they ll meet Christ and have their minds renewed. sir, please give ur life to Christ before it is too late! God hates a man/woman that breaks d marriage covenant! don't be deceived that things seem to be going 'well' for u now, remember that satan feeds fat d meat he wants to eat! God be wit u!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by LSkooker: 10:46am On May 28, 2012
Actually its all about consciousness and principles. Not at all wise to be involved with married person though he / she wants . One should know this
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
bukatyne: @sugardaddy: u might not read this post but sir, u don't know wat it means to be a married man. u are the kind of male(not man because a man faces his challenges which in ur case is a frigid wife) God looks down on and regrets that u came to this world! i pray u don't have sons n if u do, that they ll meet Christ and have their minds renewed. sir, please give ur life to Christ before it is too late! God hates a man/woman that breaks d marriage covenant! don't be deceived that things seem to be going 'well' for u now, remember that satan feeds fat d meat he wants to eat! God be wit u!
@bukatyne:
Let he that is without sin cast the first stone . . . . .and I wish you a frigid partner in life!!!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
$ugardaddy:

@bukatyne:
Let he that is without sin cast the first stone . . . . .and I wish you a frigid partner in life!!!
i'm not casting stones @ u! i'm 100% sure that if ur wife were to be cheatin on u, u ll smile when she gives her explaination that u're not man enough. i don't know how u n ur wife met cos u two don't seem on d same level. if i have a frigid partner, i ll pray, cry, talk, do everything i can to God to heal him. i'll tell God that i love Him n my husband n i don't want to cheat. that prayer ll be most effective when i am turned on.afteral, it's God that created him. next, i ll do everything i'm imagine in my brain to seduce him, romance him, kiss him, do everything i can. i know that it might not be immediately, but one day God ll answer my prayers n i ll be d one telling d guy i'm tired! sir, if u genuinely love ur wife, u can't think of sleeping wit another woman. go on ur knees, repent to God and cry to God to heal ur wife. she may be like b'cos of one experience or wat she has been taught since when she was young. one evening, just stay @ home wit her n romance her instead of thinking of d next gal to sleep wit. i tell u, if u had made up ur mind NOT to commit adultery and work on ur marriage on matter d situation, ur wife would be healed by now. think about ur wife's healing once again n work towards it. if her parents re stil alive talk to them, or go for councelling wit her. once again, just try to revive ur marriage again. cheers
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by okwabayi(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
You’re an ugly and probably old Nairalander.
As such you have no option.
It’s best you take their offer.
Know beforehand that in future another woman may do the same to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Please Help My Penis is So Small / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.