Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (15330 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by goggs(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2011
Its better the title of this thread be;

Islamic Practices copied from the Bible that Christians Know and Laugh About!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2011
goggs:

Its better the title of this thread be;

Islamic Practices copied from the Bible that Christians Know and Laugh About!

Since Islam came some 1,400 years after Christianity and thousands more after Judaism ( and going by the fact that Madina at that time had significant Jewish Population actively practising their faith), Its obvoius that Prophet Muhammed didnt have to reinvent the wheel!

Lets look at this objectively, using common day analogy. A book published in the year 2000 has some similar content with the one published in 1990. Who copied from whom? It will be wrapped sense of objectivity to say that the book published in 1990 contains some portions of the book published in 2000 (implying the former copied from the later) Its absurd, really.  grin 

this allegation has already being refuted twice in this thread that Islam copied from the bible as the new testament which copies from the old testament.

but never mind,let us for argument sake accept that Islam copied from the bible and the muslim uphold good practices in the bible (not the immoral bible practices),are you as christian not ashamed that you dont even follow what you claim to believe in?you say you laugh about it.you are laughing at your "holy book"!shame on you.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by goggs(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2011
deleted
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
the evident sign of madness and frustration.whenever a topic is started,they keep whining on and on and on and drifitng into many subjects and topics.

goggs:

Up till today, no Muslim anywhere has brought out the purported clean copy of the Bible that the Christian corrupted. If some is corrupted where was it corrupted from? One would assume from an original. Where is the original. Common sense dictates that the unless that can be proven, mere words are cheap!
can you show me anywhere where any muslim claim that there is anything like a "clean copy of the bible"? do you think we muslims believe the bible of catholics which is 73 books and the bible of protestant denominations of 66 books was revealed or compiled by God? it was the early roman catholic church that chose from manuscripts and their doctrines/beliefs what to include in the their "holy book" and what not to regard as "holy".the word bible in greek means "book".is there anywhere in the bible or any religious text be it in christianity,judaism or islam where the word "bible" is found? amazing that the word "bible" is not found in the bible.

we believe that the revelations given to Jesus and Moses and other prophets were not written by those prophets in their entirety.and what was penned down either during their time or the immediate aftermath of their departure became corrupted.so inessence the presence of any copy called "bible" claiming to be revelation is evident of corrupt text on its own and the bible itself serves as perfect example to open the eyes of the "blindest" christian.

Talk is cheap, from what was the Bible corrupted from? Uptil today Archaeologist cannot fault Biblical accounts of ancient history, every month on discovery channel, Christianity is questioned, researched and yet is infallible, can your book stand up to that scrutiny (I believe there will be riots and innocent people will die anyway!) Let Muslim allow for an indept study of their holy books just like that of the Bible is being done! Open up Saudi Arabia to Archaeologists to scrutinize Quaranic accounts and the Hadith!
no need to cry son!
this is the account of christian bible scholars (not even archaelogist and muslims):

"there are 24,000 bible manuscripts,of which no two are identical"!!!

as for the muslims,it is enough evidence that all muslims of all sects and groups be it in china or america or europe or africa or even in outer space have and read the same Quran word for word and letter for letter more than 1400 years later.but as for you christians,many versions.and worse,the catholics have a bible of 73 books and protestant denominations have a bible of 66 books.who did your holy ghost deceive?

you are bringing up topic out of no where that will further do your christianity harm.

Unlike you LagosShia I will not insult people to get my points across, so saying shame on me doesn't arise. Lets chat like matured men. By the way I have tremendous respect for Muslim cause I have wonderful Muslim friends and neighbours. I would never ever insult them on matters of religion, Why? The Bible instructs Christians to be ready to explain the faith they have to anybody, so we are well prepared for such scrutiny and even insults

we are also ready to explain the faith properly.but when you try to be silly then dont expect others to respect you.

Holy Quran 16:125
"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided".
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by goggs(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
deleted
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jesus die for who?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by goggs(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
deleted
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
goggs:
[size=18pt]
Mankind. including you my friend. Its better than;

(1) Muslims are to murder Jews.

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

(2) Muslims are to murder non-Muslims.

Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

(3) Muslims are to murder people who left Islam.

Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

(4)  Muslims are to murder people they did not trust.

Qur'an 4:091: You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear authority.

(5)  Muslims are to murder people they thought to be idolaters.

Qur'an 9:005: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

(6) Muslims are to murder people if they thought it was a just cause.

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.

I would rather a prophet preaching  peace to Mankind; that other people are to be looked upon with compassion - and with the two greatest commandment (Mark 12: 30 -31)

(a) LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART
(b) LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF

And it is shown your neighbour is ANYBODY around you, pagan or not.

In contrast Jesus said "For GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, " (JOHN 3: 16) and again it is writen "While WE WERE YET SINNERS CHRIST DIED FOR US, (Romans 5:cool

Quran says in Surah 2:190: For Allah loves not Transgressors. Why Should I submit to a God that hates me? I would rather a God that loves me and wants me to turn from sin and has taken the necessary steps for that to be possible

[/size]

That is why i ve been saying it, A muslim must kill to obey these listed laws. Anyone who ve not killed yet, I mean those in NL, they are not yet true MUSILM. They must obey this obligations.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sorry madam you have already raise those verse and they have been refuted so what else do you want?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by goggs(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
bashy_demy:

Sorry madam you have already raise those verse and they have been refuted so what else do you want?

Refuted?!!!!!!!!!! My friend these verses are in the QURAN and HADITH! Dont blaspheme oh! The consequence is death!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Guy ask your people. Plapp.Judek,Frosbel etc those verses have been refuted simple. and if not i will use Patience Jonathan word for you. dont commit Suicide oo but make you kill yourself, hahha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
goggs:

Refuted?!!!!!!!!!! My friend these verses are in the QURAN and HADITH! Dont blaspheme oh! The consequence is death!
[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter,  But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful,  If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them,  (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them,  for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
HOLY QURAN 5:32:
whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.

HOLY QURAN 2:190:
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 7:55:
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 8:61:
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)."

HOLY QURAN 5:2:
" , and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment."

HOLY QURAN 41:34:
"Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"

HOLY QURAN 4:135:
"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do."

HOLY QURAN 16:90
"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed."

HOLY QURAN 16:126:
"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient."

HOLY QURAN 21:107:
"And we have not sent you but as a mercy for the world"
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
IN THE BIBLE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING,EVEN ANIMALS,SHOULD BE STONED!

For touching Mount Sinai
13There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
Exodus 19:13

For taking "accursed things"
Achan , took of the accursed thing. , And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. , So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

For cursing or blaspheming
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban despoil victims who fail to scream loud enough)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

For animals (like an ox that gores a human)
If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her , and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say , these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. , But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

For worshipping other gods
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers , thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

For disobeying parents
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother , Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city , And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For witches and wizards
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

For giving your children to Molech
Whosoever , giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

For breaking the Sabbath
They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. , And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones, And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

For cursing the king
Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10

ofcourse christians would tell me Jesus said this
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.(John 8:7)

True,but Jesus also said this:

The Fulfillment of the Law
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19[b] Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, [/b]but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

SO WHY DID JESUS SAY WHAT HE SAID IN JOHN 8?

the answer can be found here,in the preceeding verses of John 8:7:

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

so why were they tempting him?

throughout,the pharisees keep bringing riddles and posers to Jesus.they want to either trap him breaking the law of Moses,or if he (Jesus) enforces it,they will then set him up with the roman authority.Jesus did not have political power,so why would they bring an accused woman for Jesus to punish her if their intentions were pure?Jesus knew that so he gave them the right answer and freed himself from the trap of both the jews and the romans and threw the ball back into their court.so it is wrong to say Jesus changed the law or was actually against enforcing the law based on john 8.

example of how Jesus upheld the mosaic old testament law:

Exodus 21:17
"Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death".

Matthew 15:4
"For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death".
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ Lagoshia thank you so much for those messages am glad you have them and each time they come up with the same verses and topics they get the same response simple, maybe i also copy and safe them on my PC for future cos i know someone will come up with samething before the end of the day. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
bashy_demy:

@ Lagoshia thank you so much for those messages am glad you have them and each time they come up with the same verses and topics they get the same response simple, maybe i also copy and safe them on my PC for future cos i know someone will come up with samething before the end of the day. grin grin cheesy cheesy

you are welcome brother!

please do feel free to save them and share them anything at your discretion.you can make use of any material i post.

these people are programmed robots.they do not reason.so whenever they repeat,you too mus also repeat the answer.it is like 1+1.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
How have you been doing lately?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by goggs(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
deleted
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you woke up obviously from a nightmare and think posting your ignorance here would annoy muslims especially those who do not have time to respond to you or you would force them to reply and waste their time instead of staying on the topic of this thread.

really,you should have made a quick search on nairaland and you can find existing threads where these claims of Quranic contradictions have being answered.or you could have better still opened a new thread.dont spill the frustration here too by showing your ignorance and exposing your thick skull as your fellow christians already have done.

let me be of asistance to you and others who may be anticipating a muslim reply,to check the thread below.your usual claims are now like an old song to the muslim ears.you will find much muslim answers in the below thread on your hallucinations that the Holy Quran have contradictions:

"A Christian's Perspective Of Contradictions In The Qur'an"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820495.0.html
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by goggs(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you woke up obviously from a nightmare and think posting your ignorance here would annoy muslims especially those who do not have time to respond to you or you would force them to reply and waste their time instead of staying on the topic of this thread.

really,you should have made a quick search on nairaland and you can find existing threads where these claims of Quranic contradictions have being answered.or you could have better still opened a new thread.dont spill the frustration here too by showing yo[b]your ignorance and exposing your thick skull [/b]as your fellow christians already have done.

let me be of asistance to you and others who may be anticipating a muslim reply,to check the thread below.your usual claims are now like an old song to the muslim ears.you will find much muslim answers in the below thread on your hallucinations that the Holy Quran have contradictions:

"A Christian's Perspective Of Contradictions In The Qur'an"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820495.0.html

Insults again! You never tire to regugitate your claims of Bible inaccuracies, but you are reluctant to answer these simple fallacies of the Quran.

Why should Muslims be annoyed of questions regarding contradictions in the Quran? you stated your own, let me start mine

I still have more.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
goggs:

Insults again! You never tire to regugitate your claims of Bible inaccuracies, but you are reluctant to answer these simple fallacies of the Quran.

Why should Muslims be annoyed of questions regarding contradictions in the Quran? you stated your own, let me start mine

I still have more.

we are not annoyed.and we answer and refute everything you dream of.so stop chaging the topic.at least post your wet dreams in the proper thread.does your english teacher in an english class teach you physics?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by iykemyke: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
@lagos shia pls be reminded that christianity has been in existence for 500yrs before islam. The practice of islam is from christians. The koran is adopted from the bible.
So dont say practice of the moslems that the christians r not aware of.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by iamsaheed(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters....gone through the tread to a dept, some christians claim Islam copied from from the bible right...okay lets assume thats the case, what i want a chritian up here to tell me is that does verses quoted by my brother in Islam are not true and if yes they are true, why dont you practice them...

masalam,
Saheed.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by smemud(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
the bible should be caged
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by MyVicky: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
lepasharon: Yeah Yeah Yeah,
I do know that you muslims attempt to worship god
I do know that some of what you guys do is in the bible
You claim you believe The Bibe is also God's word
BUT The bible also says anything without scales nd fins is UNCLEAN for you but you muslims ignore that nd just decide to ignore pork only
What about shrimps crabs nd Lobsters are they not UNCLEAN also !

Thats how iknow islam is nothing but a watered down version of the bible.PLagarism
Important facts taken out nd replaced with lies and garble that dont make sense

Smoking nko??Is that not defiling your temple?You muslims choose to ignore that!!!
All i see everywhere is so called muslims smoking!Even under the hijab!You muslims are a bunch of hypocrites

How can you muslims claim God is Allah?
The God of Israel nko??!That predates Islam
Hebrew was the first language on earth not no arabic.
The Quran came 600 years after christs resurection
How are you going 2 tell me the quran is true.
You muslims claim God is impartial,but the Quran itself tells you the Children of israel have favour bestowed upon,wats that supposed 2 mean
The bible tells you God is and only deals wit the ISRELITES so that cuts Mohammed in half.
kmt!

no way is the quran the truth,the bible exposes all your lies

http://www.1000mistakes.com/1000mistakes/index.php?Page=011_006_001_001
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by kingjohnny(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Just a simple thing differ in this two religion it is more about Jesus a son of God or a Prophet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.