Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (15332 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^ Well said brother, May Almighty Allah increase your knowledge
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by tomzman: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hello everyone  smiley

First of all would like to commend plappville and davidylan for your enlightening posts.May God Almighty continue to increase you in all areas of your lives.

@lagoshia, bashy and vedaxcool.You guys keep on amusing me with your posts. grin grin

Finally, I would like to recommend these two life changing books by G.J.O Moshay to EVERYONE(BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS) on this thread.The books are:
1) Anatomy of the Quran.
2) My Reply:A conversation with an Islamist  Scholar.

God bless you all.

Do not be deceived without Christ, you DIE (eternal destruction).Accept him today and be saved.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Sweetnecta: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
Tomzman needs to let us now which one of the gods he is seeking his rewards for plappsville and davidylan; the father, the son or the holy ghost?

if he says there is only One God, he has defeated trinity all by himself.

if he announces the specific God from the 3, the other 2 are accepted by him as fakes.

if he says all of them, then there you have it, his religion is a brother in belief of God as hindu does.

only a soul diseased will leave One God that Adam [as] worshiped, so did other prophets, including Jesus [as] to then worship Jesus, the ghost along with claim of worshiping the same God.

if my meal is set before me, it will be untrue for somebody else to claim any right over it, even if i invited him, her or them to it. the right over that food is mine exclusively. right of worship by mankind belongs to One God with a Perfect Name and clear Identity; Unlike anything made into existence, sent on a message.

while tomzman is recommending us to a book favored by his mind, i will recommend the practices of Jesus in worship to him; if you are a true believer of Jesus, wash yourself up by cleaning your outside with internal intention to worship God Almighty. then stand firm on that, then bow yourself, and prostrate your face with those who do these. then follow the unlettered messenger [as] as Jesus [as] proclaimed him to comfort you; making you closest to your Creator without an intercessor, knowing fully well by it that your obedience to God in monotheism of Islam is your true SALVATION; Only GOD can save you from all your worries, here, in the grave and on the Day of Judgment.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
tomzman:

First of all would like to commend plappville and davidylan for your enlightening posts.May God Almighty continue to increase you in all areas of your lives.

@lagoshia, bashy and vedaxcool.You guys keep on amusing me with your posts. grin grin

Finally, I would like to recommend these two life changing books by G.J.O Moshay to EVERYONE(BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS) on this thread.The books are:
1) Anatomy of the Quran.

God bless you all.

Do not be deceived without Christ, you DIE (eternal destruction).Accept him today and be saved.
keep laughing at your religion here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
tomzman:

1) Anatomy of the Quran.

God bless you all.

Sorry I dont need your Jesus chrsit, I have God the creator of everything including your Jesus.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
LagosShia:

you are not capable of two books or more.

remain caged in the zoo of a book you follow!

Im not caged, Christianity does not cage christians, God forbid, i decide to leave christianity, brethdrans in Christ will come praying for me to return back, But if a muslim dare leave Islam, They will kill him, except he relocates. this is the caged cult, the first pagans quraysh that embraced Islam did that becos they were scared to loose their lives to muhammed, we re aware of it all,
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 2:10am On Dec 21, 2011
plappville:

Im not caged, Christianity does not cage christians, God forbid, i decide to leave christianity, brethdrans in Christ will come praying for me to return back, But if a muslim dare leave Islam, They will kill him, except he relocates. this is the caged cult, the first pagans quraysh that embraced Islam did that becos they were scared to loose their lives to muhammed, we re aware of it all,
Show me proof of the bold, How many Muslim convert have been Kill in Nigeria or anywhere cos he/she convert
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by tomzman: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Tomzman needs to let us now which one of the gods he is seeking his rewards for plappsville and davidylan; the father, the son or the holy ghost?

if he says there is only One God, he has defeated trinity all by himself.

if he announces the specific God from the 3, the other 2 are accepted by him as fakes.

if he says all of them, then there you have it, his religion is a brother in belief of God as hindu does.

Answering your question implies explaining the concept of Trinity to you.That is like trying to explain algebra to a 1 year old.You and I know that is a sheer waste of time.

Sweetnecta:

while tomzman is recommending us to a book favored by his mind, i will recommend the practices of Jesus in worship to him; if you are a true believer of Jesus, wash yourself up by cleaning your outside with internal intention to worship God Almighty. then stand firm on that, then bow yourself, and prostrate your face with those who do these.then follow the unlettered messenger [as] as Jesus [as] proclaimed him to comfort you; making you closest to your Creator without an intercessor,knowing fully well by it that your obedience to God in monotheism of Islam is your true SALVATION; Only GOD can save you from all your worries, here, in the grave and on the Day of Judgment.

First of all, I didn't 'recommend you to a book' I recommended two books to you.

Secondly,do you guys ever sit down to reason?, do you really know the meaning of SALVATION at all? where is the promise of salvation in the quran, surah 5:122, 7:8, 42:17, 14:27, 57:25 or surah 26:69 abi?

Thirdly, the 'unlettered messenger' himself wasn't even sure of his own fate talkless of that of his followers (surah 46:9).Read your hadith well for a confirmation of that verse.He even had to swear by things lesser than Allah himself to make people believe him(surah 90,and 91).You can also read and MEDITATE on surah 69:42, 44:1, 53:1-5, 68:1.

Finally, I challenge you to go and read the books I mentioned in my first post and the surahs I mentioned here then come and post what you discovered.Until then, any other question you and your likes direct to me would not be answered.God Bless You.

Jesus Loves You smiley cheesy wink
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by tomzman: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2011
bashy_demy:

Sorry I dont need your Jesus chrsit, I have God the creator of everything including your Jesus.

Don't worry, a day will come that you will need him.I just pray that by then, it would not be too late.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by tomzman: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2011
LagosShia:

keep laughing at your religion here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html

Is this the best you've got, directing me to a thread you yourself created?.Well, I have gone through that thread but unfortunately, all I could laugh at in that thread was your ignorance and lack of understanding.

I also challenge you to go read the books I earlier mentioned.You should also read the testimonies of your former muslim colleagues on how they encountered Jesus.(How we found Jesus.20 ex-muslims testify).The book is from the stable of the same person I mentioned in my first post.God Bless You. 

Jesus Loves You
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2011
tomzman:

Is this the best you've got, directing me to a thread you yourself created?.Well, I have gone through that thread but unfortunately, all I could laugh at in that thread was your ignorance and lack of understanding.

I also challenge you to go read the books I earlier mentioned.You should also read the testimonies of your former muslim colleagues on how they encountered Jesus.(How we found Jesus.20 ex-muslims testify).The book is from the stable of the same person I mentioned in my first post.God Bless You.

Jesus Loves You

i directed you to my own works.not to a writer's.i can also recommend you read the books of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat and watch his videos on youtube.

and my advice to you is :stop hallucinating!!!its not goo for your health!!!!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2011
plappville:

Oh, i see,the demonic forces would come back to "pray" for you!!!whatever!!!

Muhammad (sa) according to you must have really being a "superman" to intimidate an entire race (his people) with killing them and they yielded just like that!!!

Holy Quran 8:65-66
65"O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.66 Now, Allah has lightened [the hardship] for you, and He knows that among you is weakness. So if there are from you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you a thousand, they will overcome two thousand by permission of Allah . And Allah is with the steadfast".

Holy Quran 8:9-11
"Thus, when you implored your Lord to come to the rescue, He responded to you: "I am supporting you with one thousand angels in succession." GOD gave you this good news to strengthen your hearts. Victory comes only from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.He caused peaceful slumber to overtake you and pacify you, and He sent down water from the sky to clean you therewith. He protected you from the devil's curse, reassured your hearts and strengthened your foothold".

Holy Quran 3:125
"Allah promises to aid His servants, who are steadfast and guard against evil, with His angels Yes indeed! But if you are steadfast and guard against evil, and they come upon you suddenly, your Lord will reinforce you with five thousand angels, clearly identified".
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by tomzman: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
LagosShia:

i directed you to my own works.not to a writer's.i can also recommend you read the books of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat and watch his videos on youtube.

and my advice to you is :stop hallucinating!!!its not goo for your health!!!!

See where you are wrong.In a debate, discussion or argument, you don't direct people to your own works or thoughts and expect them to agree with you.You present your case and provide references or examples from other sources (other than yours) for confirmation.Maybe you should go through my reply to sweetnecta.Got it?

At least, I have gone through the thread you recommended.Have you gone through a line in any of the books I mentioned? See, that is the problem with you guys.Any book or write up that doesn't support your belief you don't read but you can recommend books or works that oppose other people's beliefs to them and expect them to read.For your information, some of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat's works are countered in the books I mentioned.Go read them up and find out more for yourself.  Chao  cool wink
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
tomzman:

See where you are wrong.In a debate, discussion or argument, you don't direct people to your own works or thoughts and expect them to agree with you.You present your case and provide references or examples from other sources (other than yours) for confirmation.Maybe you should go through my reply to sweetnecta.Got it?
you are blind mentally and physically!

do you mind that i started this thread? did you reply to the OP? so please apply your rule on yourself.you ignored this thread and came here to recommend books.i can also recommend books.but i started by recommending what i have written in many threads including the OP of this thread.i have presented something by starting this thread.you came here to recommend books.who cares about your recommended books? there is lot of christian trash on the web already.

At least, I have gone through the thread you recommended.Have you gone through a line in any of the books I mentioned? See, that is the problem with you guys.Any book or write up that doesn't support your belief you don't read but you can recommend books or works that oppose other people's beliefs to them and expect them to read.For your information, some of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat's works are countered in the books I mentioned.Go read them up and find out more for yourself.  Chao  cool wink   
the problem with you christians is blindness.you suppose and draw conclusions without any basis.you fly in the winds and it moves you as it pleases!!!

you have too easily concluded that i have not read a line.you have also supposed that we dont read your stuff when this is more the case with christians than muslims.christians share lot of literature and we read but they dont read ours.

in fact i go to anti-islamic sites to see the nonsense there.and i am also here to read your nonsense.so how do you then say i dont read?how do you think i reply in over 25 threads i created exposing the falsehood in christianity?

besides,most of the videos of sheikh Ahmad Deedat are debates with christian leaders and scholars.both sides make their arguments.and it is left for the audience to make their conclusions.

you are telling me Sheikh Deedat's works are countered in those your "magical" books.you must be high.use your rule and present those "counters" here!i have read many christian nonsense that tries to counter Sheikh Deedat's works,and they have failed woefully.those attempts should be given crowns of shame!

let me remind you of your rule:

"See where you are wrong.In a debate, discussion or argument, you don't direct people to your own works or thoughts and expect them to agree with you.You present your case and provide references or examples from other sources (other than yours) for confirmation".
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Lagoshia i give you kudos for dealing with this liers. i have left them to there lies cos they can't defend anything or stand arguments
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2011
May Allah reward these brothers,LAGOSSHIA,SWEETNECTA,BASY-DEMY.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^ May Allah reward you too
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2011
bashy_demy:

Show me proof of the bold,  How many Muslim convert have been Kill in Nigeria or anywhere cos he/she convert

The quran pretendingly forbids it, Yet people are still scared to leave islam, becos they get killed.
We ve heard many death stories of people THAT left Islam.

Quran 9:12 And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist.
Quran 9:13 Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first ? What! Fear ye them ? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers

I thought Muslims claim, the quran never speaks violence, hate,? Is it by force to believe in something u truely know is false?
[size=14pt]Quran 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)[/size]

Jessica Mokdad was a 20-year-old Muslim woman in Warren, Michigan, who was brutally murdered in May 2011. Fox News Detroit reported: “Authorities say a Minnesota man killed his 20-year-old stepdaughter in Michigan because she left home and wasn't following Islam.” Jessica’s stepfather, a devout Muslim, tracked his stepdaughter over four states to murder her for bringing dishonor on her family.

AFDI Executive Director Pamela Geller said in a statement: “We’ve named the Conference after her as part of our ongoing campaign to raise awareness and bring a stop to the phenomenon of Islamic honor killing. These girls have rights, too, they’re human beings, and yet they’re completely forgotten in our politically correct culture, in which speech that is offensive to Islam is increasingly forbidden. We’re standing for the human rights of girls like Jessica Mokdad.”    See link in complete:http://freedomdefense.typepad.com/leave-islam/

NAIROBI, Kenya, December 3 (CDN) — A 17-year-old girl in Somalia who converted to Christianity from Islam was shot to death last week in an apparent “honor killing,” area sources said.

Nurta Mohamed Farah, who had fled her village of Bardher, Gedo Region to Galgadud Region to live with relatives after her parents tortured her for leaving Islam, died on Nov. 25. Area sources said they strongly suspected that the two unidentified men in Galgadud Region who shot her in the chest and head with a pistol were relatives or acting on their behest. see link in complete:, http://undhimmi.com/2010/12/04/teenage-girl-tortured-and-shot-dead-for-leaving-islam-by-her-parents/

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
uplawal:

May Allah reward these brothers,LAGOSSHIA,SWEETNECTA,BASY-DEMY.

My dear, u must be rewared by allah, i see why u were harsh towards us in the previews posts.

Quran 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)

U know Jesus, teaches us to win unbelievers to him not to fight them? If u must win their heart u must show them love, u don't ve to fight/force them to believe in Allah. See what the bible teaches:

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." —Proverb 11:30

(Mark 16:15) And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

U ve to search ur heart and make it up sister, Jesus loves u.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
@LagosShia: Oh, i see,the demonic forces would come back to "pray" for you!!!whatever!!!

Muhammad (sa) according to you must have really being a "superman" to intimidate an entire race (his people) with killing them and they yielded just like that!!!

Superman grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2011
@LagosSian
*if you want to know more about the Quran say so.do not distort the meanings of those verses.

God is capable of guiding anyone.the verses you are quoting simply tell you of the power of God to make you believe like a robot if He so wills.

the verses also inform you that there are disbelievers so evil that God Himself has justly punished them by making sure they do not believe because they are evil.

let me show you verses of the Quran that clearly show that it is in the hands of man to do good and evil and to believe or disbelieve:

Surah 29:69
"As for [b]those who strive in Us, We surely guide them to Our paths, and lo! Allah is with the good".

Surah 25:57
"Say: I ask of you no reward for this, save that whoso will may choose a way unto his Lord.

Surah 45:22
"And Allah hath created the heavens and the earth with truth, and that every soul may be repaid what it hath earned.And they will not be wronged.

Surah 2:26
"Lo! Allah disdaineth not to coin the similitude even of a gnat. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord; but those who disbelieve say: What doth Allah wish (to teach) by such a similitude ? He misleadeth many thereby, and He guideth many thereby; and He misleadeth thereby only miscreants;

Surah 14:27
"Allah confirmeth those who believe by a firm saying in the life of the world and in the Hereafter, and Allah sendeth wrong-doers astray. And Allah doeth what He will".

Allah delibrately puts obstacles for people not to believe in him, i don't know wht u are talking about.

[size=14pt]Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to believe so that he can torture them forever after they die. Quran 2:6-7

Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor.Quran 2:10

Allah has blinded the disbelievers. "Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind." Quran 2:17-18
[/size]

Will u blame people who rejects U?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Sweetnecta: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
I can't help but laugh at plappville posting of the islamic conference to be held in dearborn michigan early 2012 by the archenemies of pure faith. david wood that i have posted many questions to and all he has been doing with the other arab christians was to dance around.

is Jesus God or son of God and did he willing volunteered for death and is such a death mercy or even justice in appropriate place and measure by God Who condemned Jesus of the bible?

where is the love, when you condemned the righteous so that you save the still rebellious?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2011
@Plappvile,Jesus loves all muslms,you are a confirmed enemy of Jesus,eventhough he never came for you,but his people,as so with the woman trying to get hold of Jesus,Jesus gave her AJEKUN,I mean left over,meant for non-isrealites like you,the same Ajekun all of you in nigeria been eating,if you could remember,the woman said something like,a dog eats his master left over,she dnt mind the leftover from the isrealites,so do you christians now.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 5:59am On Dec 22, 2011
@plappville you never cease to amaze me with your trash, About the man who kill stepdaughter, i believe there might be mor eto that story, remember they said he want to report that he has shot someone, and he is claiming the gun accidentally went off, Source: http://www.dailytribune.com/articles/2011/05/03/news/doc4dbff0f36037f544732591.txt

So who do you think will listen to your trash/ write ups by some idiotts,
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2011
plappville:

Allah delibrately puts obstacles for people not to believe in him, i don't know wht u are talking about.

[size=14pt]Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to believe so that he can torture them forever after they die. Quran 2:6-7

Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor.Quran 2:10

Allah has blinded the disbelievers. "Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind." Quran 2:17-18
[/size]

Will u blame people who rejects U?

i explained purely those Quranic verses that belief and disbelief is based on man's freewill.yet you're repeating your blindness.let me also repeat and remind you of the bible and the shocking verses in it on how your bible God lead the people and even his own prophets astray:

LagosShia:

Does the Bible God tempt people or not?

Genesis 22:1 and James 1:13
God tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1) - "Now it came about after these things, that God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here I am."

The KJV says, "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am"
God tempts no one (James 1:13) - "Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone."

BIBLE GOD DELUDES!
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

BIBLE GOD DECEIVES HIS PROPHETS
Ezekiel 14:9
9And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

BIBLE GOD LEADING PEOPLE ASTRAY
John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Isaiah 6:10
10Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Isaiah 29:10
10For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=14pt]
Why are your hearts crying in shame and ignorance? U ve been promised salvation if only u accept Jesus.
It is clear, after Jesus no other, He only can give you the access to God.
Muhammed, J. Smith, Momoh etc etc, are all False. these verses spoke about them all.  

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1)

Acts 20:28-30 (NET)
20:28 Watch out for yourselves and for all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God that he obtained with the blood of his own Son. 29 I know that after I am gone fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Even from among your own group men will arise, teaching perversions of the truth to draw the disciples away after them.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
[/size]

I will continue to give u words from the scripture that clearly told us about all other false doctrines of today. No matter how u try to twist your doctrines, the bible knew it will rise, so we ve the knowledge, it is wast telling believers of Christ about your tricks, we know them.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2011
plappville:

[size=14pt]
Why are your hearts crying in shame and ignorance? U ve been promised salvation if only u accept Jesus.
It is clear, after Jesus no other, He only can give you the access to God.
Muhammed, J. Smith, Momoh etc etc, are all False. these verses spoke about them all.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1)

Acts 20:28-30 (NET)
20:28 Watch out for yourselves and for all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God that he obtained with the blood of his own Son. 29 I know that after I am gone fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Even from among your own group men will arise, teaching perversions of the truth to draw the disciples away after them.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
[/size]

I will continue to give u words from the scripture that clearly told us about all other false doctrines of today. No matter how u try to twist your doctrines, the bible knew it will rise, so we ve the knowledge, it is wast telling believers of Christ about your tricks, we know them.

if wishes were horses beggars would ride!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=16pt]Matt 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
KJV

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
KJV

2 Peter 2:1
there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord
KJV

1 John 4:1
try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
KJV
[/size]
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2011
plappville:

The quran pretendingly forbids it, Yet people are still scared to leave islam, becos they get killed.
We ve heard many death stories of people THAT left Islam.

Quran 9:12 And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist.
Quran 9:13 Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first ? What! Fear ye them ? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers

I thought Muslims claim, the quran never speaks violence, hate,? Is it by force to believe in something u truely know is false?
[size=14pt]Quran 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)[/size]

i know very well that there is not one verse in the Quran that says apostates or those who reject Islam should be killed,even though in my opinion it would be foolish for anyone to do so.

let me be frank to you that you are bent on misleading people.those verses you presented about "killing the disbelievers" have being explained many times.but not to worry i will repeat the explantion in my subsequent post whether or not Islam says we should kill "disbelievers".

that aside,the verses you presented mention no where the word "apostate".it mentions about those who break their pledge or treaty.this is in clear reference to the treaty of Hudaibiyyah which was a peace treaty signed between the Muslims led by the Prophet (sa) and the pagans of Quraysh.in any war situation,the rejection of a peace deal or treaty amounts to war.and that was the situation the pagans imposed on the Muslims.

so the verses you presented do not talk about "apostates".this is a verse that speaks about apostates:

this is the take of the Quran:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects Taghut and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." [2:256]

"Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe again, then disbelieve, and then increase in their disbelief - Allah will never forgive them nor guide them to the path."[4:137].

if a person is to be killed for apostacy,then how can he believe again after he disbelieves?

Now let us see what the bible says:

Psalm 137:-9:
"O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us— he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks".

Revelation 2:22-23:
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?[/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2011
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by tomzman: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2011
@Lagoshia.I have gone through almost all of your posts on NL and I discovered that you SEEM intelligent but you lack understanding and a sense of correct reasoning and interpretation (no pun intended).

Let me help you.I would analyse and respond to your post in the simplest way possible.Note that the analysis and response are according to the order of bolding.

LagosShia:

you are blind mentally and physically!

do you mind that i started this thread? did you reply to the OP? so please apply your rule on yourself.you ignored this thread and came here to recommend books.[/b]i can also recommend books.[b]but i started by recommending what i have written in many threads including the OP of this thread.i have presented something by starting this thread.[/b]you came here to recommend books.[b]who cares about your recommended books? there is lot of christian trash on the web already.
the problem with you christians is blindness.[b]you suppose and draw conclusions without any basis.[/b]you fly in the winds and it moves you as it pleases!!!

1) That was uncalled for.

2) Firstly, you don't seem to understand my first post on this thread.That goes back to what I wrote at the beginning.
   Secondly, did I recommend the books to muslims on the thread alone? Think man!

3) Read your first post on this thread again and compare it with what you term my rule.Got something?

4) You have just proved right the point I made in the second part of my last post.It also shows there is a limit to the source of your conclusions.A very intelligent person neglects his prejudice and goes to every available source to gain knowledge.

5) If you check out the last book I recommended, you would notice (even from the title) that the book doesn't contain the thoughts of the author.It contains  a TESTIMONY of 20 PEOPLE WHO WERE FORMERLY LIKE YOU (muslims)

LagosShia:

you have too easily concluded that i have not read a line.[/b]you have also supposed that we dont read your stuff when this is more the case with christians than muslims.christians share lot of literature and [b]we read but they dont read ours.

in fact i go to anti-islamic sites to see the nonsense there.and i am also here to read your nonsense.so how do you then say i dont read?how do you think i reply in over 25 threads i created exposing the falsehood in christianity?

besides,most of the videos of sheikh Ahmad Deedat are debates with christian leaders and scholars.both sides make their arguments.and it is left for the audience to make their conclusions.

[b]you are telling me Sheikh Deedat's works are countered in those your "magical" books.you must be high.use your rule and present those "counters" here!.[/b]i have read many christian nonsense that tries to counter Sheikh Deedat's works,and they have failed woefully.those attempts should be given crowns of shame!

6) Have you?

7) Really? How many verses from your quran and hadith have I, Plappville, davidylan and others presented to you and others like you? and how did I even get to know sheikh Deedat if I (or we) don't read your stuff.You are really funny  grin

8] Sorry, I would rather show a person the way to the river I got my fish rather than giving him my own. cool

Jesus Loves You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.