Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (15329 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Ruqaya(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
I believe d topic was "islamic practices in d bible unknown to christians".i wonder why u diverted d topic 2 sthelse.i'm still expecting 1 of u 2 proove Lagosshia wrong.shame on u Davidylan nd others,u don't know wot 2 say.u knew all these were in ur Bible yet u decided 2 turn ur religion into entertainment(singing,clapping,dancing e.t.c) y do u still take wine.y do u leave all dose verses untouched or do u have ur own handwritten Bible dat excempt u frm doing dat.shame on u 1nce again,i advice u read ur bible well,put d messages into practise nd come back 2 nairaland 2 tell us about ur encounter(i mean thorough reading nd understandind not cherry picking).maybe by den u'll understand ur religion beta nd stop fooling urselves.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ruqaya:

I believe d topic was "islamic practices in d bible unknown to christians".i wonder why u diverted d topic 2 sthelse.i'm still expecting 1 of u 2 proove Lagosshia wrong.shame on u Davidylan nd others,u don't know wot 2 say.u knew all these were in your Bible yet u decided 2 turn your religion into entertainment[b](singing,clapping,dancing e.t.c) [/b]y do u still take wine.y do u leave all dose verses untouched or do u have your own handwritten Bible dat excempt u frm doing dat.shame on u 1nce again,i advice u read your bible well,put d messages into practise nd come back 2 nairaland 2 tell us about your encounter(i mean thorough reading nd understandind not cherry picking).maybe by den u'll understand your religion beta nd stop fooling urselves.

I would rather sing and clap and entertain myself than behead , kill, blow up innocent women and children , subjugate women and entire peoples etc etc
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
frosbel:

I would rather sing and clap and entertain myself than behead , kill, blow up innocent women and children , subjugate women and entire peoples etc etc
And also turn a Norway Terrorist and kill 77 people
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
lepasharon:

Yeah Yeah Yeah,
I do know that you muslims attempt to worship god
I do know that some of what you guys do is in the bible
You claim you believe The Bibe is also God's word
BUT The bible also says anything without scales nd fins is UNCLEAN for you but you muslims ignore that nd just decide to ignore pork only
What about shrimps crabs nd Lobsters are they not UNCLEAN also !

Thats how iknow islam is nothing but a watered down version of the bible.PLagarism
Important facts taken out nd replaced with lies and garble that dont make  sense

Smoking nko??Is that not defiling your temple?You muslims choose to ignore that!!!
All i see everywhere is so called muslims smoking!Even under the hijab!You muslims are a bunch of hypocrites

How can you muslims claim God is Allah?
The God of Israel nko??!That predates Islam
Hebrew was the first language on earth not no arabic.
The Quran came 600 years after christs resurection
How are you going 2 tell me the quran is true.
You muslims claim God is impartial,but the Quran itself tells you the Children of israel have favour bestowed upon,wats that supposed 2 mean
The bible tells you God is and only deals wit the ISRELITES so that cuts Mohammed in half.
kmt!

no way is the quran the truth,the bible exposes all your lies

lepasharon:

Yeah Yeah Yeah,
I do know that you muslims attempt to worship god
I do know that some of what you guys do is in the bible[b]They copied the bible[/b]
You claim you believe The Bibe is also God's word
BUT The bible also says anything without scales nd fins is UNCLEAN for you but you muslims ignore that nd just decide to ignore pork only[b] Halale meat only grin grin grin[/b]
What about shrimps crabs nd Lobsters are they not UNCLEAN also !NO NOT FOR MUSLIMS  grin grin

Thats how iknow islam is nothing but a watered down version of the bible.PLagarism
Important facts taken out nd replaced with lies and garble that dont make  sense::  That is why it is errornics, contradiction, too much copy here and then to make a devine book  angry angry

Smoking nko??Is that not defiling your temple?You muslims choose to ignore that!!!
All i see everywhere is so called muslims smoking!Even under the hijab!You muslims are a bunch of hypocrites:: They smoke alot, they are like the west here, using weather as an excuse.

How can you muslims claim God is Allah? ::I ve asked @bashy some questions on this, still waiting for his reply
The God of Israel nko??!That predates Islam::I wonder if @bashy will say the God of Israel is the allah they worship shocked
Hebrew was the first language on earth not no arabic.They are capable of brainwashing some folks to believe that GOD only spoke to Abraham, Moses etc in Arab not Hebrewhahaha
The Quran came 600 years after christs resurection
How are you going 2 tell me the quran is true. This is enough reason for u to know, its all a framed up doctrines
You muslims claim God is impartial,but the Quran itself tells you the Children of israel have favour bestowed upon,wats that supposed 2 mean Good question for muslims!!
The bible tells you God is and only deals wit the ISRELITES so that cuts Mohammed in half.
kmt! True talk GBAM!!

no way is the quran the truth,the bible exposes all your lies[b]The final truth Gbam!!, U ve spoken truely well, but know ye that they will bla bla bla,  trying to make baseless point as usual  grin grin[/b]

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by aletheia(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ruqaya:

. . .u decided 2 turn your religion into entertainment(singing,clapping,dancing e.t.c)
^
Why should we not sing and dance, when our Father in Heaven has put His joy in hearts. Only slaves go about with a dour and sour countenance. But the freeborn sons and daughters of the Most High will rejoice. . .
O come, let us sing unto Jehovah: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Psa 95:1
O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
Psa 47:1
Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa 149:3

Ruqaya:

i advice u read your bible well,put d messages into practise nd come back 2 nairaland 2 tell us about your encounter(i mean thorough reading nd understandind not cherry picking).maybe by den u'll understand your religion beta nd stop fooling urselves.
^
We understand the Bible far better than you. The message is simple enough for a child to preach to you: Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of God; and only through believing in him can you be saved.
The question is: do you understand Islam as well as we do. For one, we certainly know that according to the Qur'an; ALL Muslims including Mohammed will go to Hell.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

And also turn a Norway Terrorist and kill 77 people

Why should u qoute Frosbel first before me? i ve been expecting u to refutes those errors in the koran, SEE it below:

Posted on: Yesterday at 10:15:15 PM Posted by: plappville, thank u.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

@plappville and davidylan i chanllenge both of you to bring out the contradiction in the Holy quran, do you think Quran was brought by one paul and was written but some 40 silly men? i laugh at you guys always arguing blindly without proof

I wonder who is chanlanging with u, oya mr, defend these errors by mohamed.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by firebrand: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
The Holy Bible has rightly been described as the The Book of books. Virtually all religions --- Xtianity, Islam, Eck. etc finds solace in identifying with the wonderful message of the book. It doesnt end there, even magicians claims affinity with the book. The truth of the matter is, this book called Bible is the reference book for all religions, sciences, researchers, historians, geologist etc.

Therefore, let the religionist continue to make reference to it to back up there claims, even their holy book dubiously and fraudulently 'copy and paste' directly from it and even goes further to recommend it (The Bible) for their reading.

For whatever reason or purpose you chose to read the holy scripture, that same purpose God would meet or deal with you.
"With the merciful THOU wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man THOU wilt shew thyself upright; with the pure THOU wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward THOU wilt shew thyself froward" Psalm 18:25-26

So if you read the bible unto salvation, you will surely meet God unto salvation, if unto condemination, you meet him unto condemination.
Go for more!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
aletheia:

^
Why should we not sing and dance, when our Father in Heaven has put His joy in hearts. Only slaves go about with a dour and sour countenance. But the freeborn sons and daughters of the Most High will rejoice. . .
O come, let us sing unto Jehovah: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Psa 95:1
O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
Psa 47:1
Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa 149:3

^
We understand the Bible far better than you. The message is simple enough for a child to preach to you: Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of God; and only through believing in him can you be saved.
The question is: do you understand Islam as well as we do. For one, we certainly know that according to the Qur'an; ALL Muslims including Mohammed will go to Hell.
Are you sure you understand bible? can you explain some verses to me? I dont understand them maybe you can explain them to me. are you read?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
It's hilariously funny and comic , that while Christians NEVER refer to the Quran for spiritual validation or assistance, the Muslims cannot have enough of the Bible.

The Bible and Christians do not need ISLAM and Muhammad plus their Quran, the Muslims have no alternative but to leech unto the Bible for validation and spiritual assistance.

So who is FOOLING who here undecided
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
@plappville if you want to Challenge me create a thread for me and you and lets see what we both have to learn/share how about that?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by lepasharon(f): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
the bible tells you god is only deeling with the jews so thats cuts mohammed.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
frosbel:

It's hilariously funny and comic , that while Christians NEVER refer to the Quran for spiritual validation or assistance, the Muslims cannot have enough of the Bible.

The Bible and Christians do not need ISLAM and Muhammad plus their Quran, the Muslims have no alternative but to leech unto the Bible for validation and spiritual assistance.

So who is FOOLING who here undecided

LOL you funny sha , Who is using bible for validation? All we are doing is enlightening you more about your so call book. Thanks to Allah one pof you find truth yesterday on NL and i know soon you will find truth. Well don't know who is Fooling who oo. Maybe Paul and some 40men are fooling there selfs
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
lepasharon:

the bible tells you god is only deeling with the jews so thats cuts mohammed.

So are you jews, hahaha someone is going astray ooo, is like saying they are sharing for Hausa and you try to say you are one of them, omode yi ti sonu
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

LOL you funny sha , Who is using bible for validation? All we are doing is enlightening you more about your so call book. Thanks to Allah one pof you find truth yesterday on NL and i know soon you will find truth. Well don't know who is Fooling who oo. Maybe Paul and some 40men are fooling there selfs

Why are you trying to project Muhammad into a corrupt bible undecided
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by aletheia(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

. . .can you explain some verses to me? I dont understand them maybe you can explain them to me.
^Go ahead. What Bible verses do you need explaining? I am ready. smiley
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
frosbel:

Why are you trying to project Muhammad into a corrupt bible undecided
well you have to tell me who they were asking John if he is that Prophet?

John 1:18-25:

18No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

19And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou t[b]hat prophet?[/b] And he answered, No.

22Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
can you Please explain why they refuse to mention the Prophet instead they say The prophet, who was the prophet? please dont dodge the Question
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
aletheia:

^Go ahead. What Bible verses do you need explaining? I am ready. smiley
Can we stay on here or go on another thread so we wont be disturb
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

well you have to tell me who they were asking John if he is that Prophet?

John 1:18-25:

18No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

19And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou t[b]hat prophet?[/b] And he answered, No.

22Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
can you Please explain why they refuse to mention the Prophet instead they say The prophet, who was the prophet? please dont dodge the Question

why do u want to be told something here? u runing away from answering questions, yet u asked people questions shocked shocked
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
(from @bashy_demy))):@plappville and davidylan i chanllenge both of you to bring out the contradiction in the Holy quran,  do you think Quran was brought by one  paul and was written but some 40 silly men? i laugh at you guys always arguing blindly without proof

@bashy_demy, u wanted some koran contradictions, there are alot and Muslim scholars finds it difficult to understand why these errors are in place. U ve failed to help @David to arrive at a point. But that wont stop me from giving u wat u requested for,  Plz correct your Koran or History books. How did Mohamed come manage to come up wit the below??

How true is the story of Abraham and the Ka’bah in the koran?

your Koran wrote that, Abraham and his son Ishmael were the ones who built the Ka’bah in Mecca (Sura 2:127). 
Are u aware of hw contradicting this is to all history books known?:

Again in the koran, In Sura 18:83-97, it says of the adventures of a man named “Dhu’l-Qarneyn,”a title that means “Two-Horned.”If we read furthermore, it wrote that Dhu’l-Qarneyn which is (ALEXENDER THE GREAT) lived to a ripe old age. Will u agree with this riped old age koran story? is this not contradiction of history and error of the koran?
[quote][/quote]
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

@plappville if you want to Challenge me create a thread for me and you and lets see what we both have to learn/share how about that?

Comon mr BASHY_DEMY?, dont ignore what u requested for, enlighten us on these erros from the koran mohamed.

more will come as soon as u finish with this two, we must be convinced that he made mistakes with history!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
plappville:

@bashy_demy, u wanted some koran contradictions, there are alot and Muslim scholars finds it difficult to understand why these errors are in place. U ve failed to help @David to arrive at a point. But that wont stop me from giving u wat u requested for,  Plz correct your Koran or History books. How did Mohamed come manage to come up wit the below??

How true is the story of Abraham and the Ka’bah in the koran?

your Koran wrote that, Abraham and his son Ishmael were the ones who built the Ka’bah in Mecca (Sura 2:127).  
Are u aware of hw contradicting this is to all history books known?:

Give me another Verses in the Holy Quran that says otherwise. Do you even know the meaning of Contradictions?

plappville:

@bashy_demy, u wanted some koran contradictions, there are alot and Muslim scholars finds it difficult to understand why these errors are in place. U ve failed to help @David to arrive at a point. But that wont stop me from giving u wat u requested for,  Plz correct your Koran or History books. How did Mohamed come manage to come up wit the below??

Again in the koran, In Sura 18:83-97, it says of the adventures of a man named “Dhu’l-Qarneyn,”a title that means “Two-Horned.”If we read furthermore, it wrote that Dhu’l-Qarneyn which is (ALEXENDER THE GREAT) lived to a ripe old age. Will u agree with this riped old age korann story? is this not contradiction of history and error of the koran?

First of all can you Define ripe old Age? i dont think you even understand English. What is the problem in someone living a ripe old age, can you tell me how is Abraham,Moses,Adam,Solomon, before they died? have you ever hear the story of Melchizedek in your bible? that is a man that has no Birth/death record, He was not trace to any family Family whatsoever and no one know where he is till today but they believe he is still alive.

Genesis 14:18:

18And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
plappville:

Comon mr BASHY_DEMY?, dont ignore what u requested for, enlighten us on these erros from the koran mohamed.

more will come as soon as u finish with this two, we must be convinced that he made mistakes with history!
i already answer your questions
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
@plappville no response? Were you shock with the response. Hahaha you send like 3-4 comment in less than 5min but when i respond it take you more than about an hour to respond hahaha i will floor you no matter what,  and mind you, After this we go to contradiction of the bible just me and you alone am Laughing ooo
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by aletheia(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

Can we stay on here or go on another thread so we wont be disturb
Another thread will be better. Let me know when you open it. Thanks
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
i can see the christians have gone frantic just because of the knowledge of Allah who has placed our burden of proof in their book.

i wont bother to reply to the petty quakes of the heart christians are expressing.i just want to reply the false sympathizer "congoshine" who said "sunnis killed Imam Hussain (as)".Sunnis did not kill Imam Hussain (as).it was Yazeed who is hated by both sunnis and shia who killed Imam Hussain (as) inspite of our differences with the sunnis and the greater Shia love for Imam Hussain (as) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as).
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
@plappville where did u run to?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
aletheia:

Another thread will be better. Let me know when you open it. Thanks
Open it and let me know i am free to debate with you so no problem
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD-MORE EXAMPLES:

1.Circumcision
Acts 7:8
And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so Abraham begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat the twelve patriarchs.

John 7:22
Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fatherswink and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man.

Luke 2:21
And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

2.Hijab
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1 Timothy 2:9
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

1 Corinthians 11:5-6
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Abstaining from prohibited foods
3.Dead meat
Leviticus 17:15
And every soul that eateth that which died of itself, or that which was torn with beasts, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger, he shall both wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even: then shall he be clean.

Deuteronomy 14:21
Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

4.Blood
Genesis 9:4
But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Acts 15:29
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

5.Pork
Leviticus 11:7-8
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

Deuteronomy 14:8
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

Isaiah 65:2-5
I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

6.Food on which names beside Allah have been invoked
Acts 15:29
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Revelation 2:14
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
@Lagoshia Salam Alaykum brother, How was your day?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by aletheia(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

Open it and let me know i am free to debate with you so no problem
Sorry, but I 'd rather not because you are the one who asked me to explain certain verses to you. . .So do the right thing.
bashy_demy:

Are you sure you understand bible? [size=14pt]can you explain some verses to me? I dont understand them maybe you can explain them to me.[/size] are you read?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

@Lagoshia Salam Alaykum brother, How was your day?

Wa alaykom assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
Alhamdulillah my dear brother in Islam.

my day was spiritually fruitful.Alhamdulillah.all praise belongs to Allah.i went for a programme with my Shia brothers to commemorate Ashura (the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as).it was very emotional as it is annually.to Allah we belong and to Him is our return.

i hope you are doing well too.and your day was blessed.remain blessed and may Allah increase your knowledge.inshaAllah we will have more muslims like yourself who sacrifice from his time to defend Islam.we also need more muslims to read the bible and use it to defend Islam.it is only by knowing falsehood that you can expose it.muslims should not listen to the publicity stunts of christians who market their garbage for precious stones.we should read and know our religion,Islam which is from Almighty God and the only divine religion for mankind and show appreciation for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary? / Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.