Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (15334 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
LagosShia:

Alhamdulillah my dear brother in Islam.

my day was spiritually fruitful.Alhamdulillah.all praise belongs to Allah.i went for a programme with my Shia brothers to commemorate Ashura (the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as).it was very emotional as it is annually.to Allah we belong and to Him is our return.

i hope you are doing well too.and your day was blessed.remain blessed and may Allah increase your knowledge.inshaAllah we will have more muslims like yourself who sacrifice from his time to defend Islam.we also need more muslims to read the bible and use it to defend Islam.it is only by knowing falsehood that you can expose it.muslims should not listen to the publicity stunts of christians who market their garbage for precious stones.we should read and know our religion,Islam which is from Almighty God and the only divine religion for mankind.

when are they ever going to have time to read the quran? grin So islam cannot be defended on its own book? allah sef
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
aletheia:

Sorry, but I 'd rather not because you are the one who asked me to explain certain verses to you. . .So do the right thing.
Ok i'll do that and get back to you later on it ok
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
davidylan:

when are they ever going to have time to read the quran? grin So islam cannot be defended on its own book? allah sef

try us!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
LagosShia:

try us!

why? and waste my time with a bunch of lying nutters? grin
Hey did you cut yourself with a cutlass during ashura? Funny people.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
davidylan:

you are to small to debate with boy
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

you are to small to debate with boy

and you are obviously too big to learn to speak and write english decently abi? See what ile kewu does to humans. cheesy
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
davidylan:

dont you wish?

that is forbidden as our Shia scholars have issued fatwa against that practice (as you can see below).
besides my cutlass is my keyboard.and i use it to cut misguided people like you.

[size=14pt]‘Tatbeer’ is not azadari but wasting it, says Ayatullah Khamenei [/size]
By: Sheikh M Khurasani

TEHRAN, Iran: Supreme leader of Iran Ayatullah Ali Al-Khamenei has said Tatbeer, or Qama-zeni (making a cut on head to gush out blood to signify grief on the martyrdom of Hazret Imam Hosein, peace be on him) is not permissible.

Speaking to a gathering of religious scholars, speakers of Hoseini pulpit and people of the holy city of Qom, the Ayatullah said: “iin mokhalefat ba azadari neest, mokhalefat ba zaya kerdan azadari ast…” [This opposition is not of azadari but of wasting azadari (Hoseini mourning)].    

source:

http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k8_news/jan/14tatbeer_khamenei.htm
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
davidylan:

let us see the funnier christians crying for their "crucified god":

You should also look at some Christian guys nailing and crucifying themselves to commemorate easter.total fanatics and pagans especially after your very own bible call those crucified as cursed.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRS6RLnhCtWn6vVJa2F657Pxg4HJspv8hbG0h2e_M_5rCwd4HuCQ[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOsvPW78cIvZ9EwTPo4Ra-ZnCGJI_KiAQftoDoPMiPFOn5tBb5[/img]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5F5isfmHBLuT9aHMFia7Q1OEdjIjfzZA-5oBFgGSuicNS2XQ[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6wDZ9f6GbI7rpUtwfZ7fKUvT1qAIAez4QB0U2yzz6qWQH3MRZ[/img]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWAxCnCGJhPsWGABItDXaawHJLTxMyUdkIDLv3kJJ2-ddwR-dC[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjX_I7uCi4UbW004ScLWr-NY-XErdY-2ZPl7jr1EvjicA8PkNj[/img]
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
LagosShia:

that is forbidden as our Shia scholars have issued fatwa against that practice (as you can see below).
besides my cutlass is my keyboard.and i use it to cut misguided people like you.

Save that "cutlass", you will need it to save Ayatollah Khomeini when bombs trace him to his hiding hole. Another loudmouthed "prophet" of allah who will soon go the way of bin laden.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
LagosShia:

let us see the funnier christians crying for their "crucified god":

You should also look at some Christian guys nailing and crucifying themselves to commemorate easter.total fanatics and pagans especially after your very own bible call those crucified as cursed.

those folks are wasting their time. the sacrifice for sin was ONCE FOR ALL - Heb 10.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
davidylan:

those folks are wasting their time. the sacrifice for sin was ONCE FOR ALL - Heb 10.

na u sabi-both you and them!

you can spare me your loose comments.not interested in them!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by MyloXyloto: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ Lagos Shia: Please stay off drugs. This your post is total rubbish. I'm surprised you didn't say that because Jesus slept in the boat and since muslims sleep today, then Jesu must have been a muslim.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
MyloXyloto:

@ Lagos Shia: Please stay off drugs. This your post is total rubbish. I'm surprised you didn't say that because Jesus slept in the boat and since muslims sleep today, then Jesu must have been a muslim.

I wonder. buddhists do a lot of the above as well . . . are buddhists secret muslims? grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

Give me another Verses in the Holy Quran that says otherwise. Do you even know the meaning of Contradictions?

(plappvill: your Koran contradicts history and the bible, u will agree with me that the text of Genesis was fixed many centuries before Islam. Genesis made mentioned of all the travels of Abraham, but there is nowhere mentions in the bible that Arabia/Mecca was part of his journeys, so how did Mohamed came about ABRAHAM AND ISHMEAL BUILDING THE KAABA??) U tht know what contradiction is tell me plz i want to know where Mohamed got Abraham's journey to Mecca that was never recorded in any history book. Abraham's had always travel with his troop included. They traveled from U.R to Canaan via the established routes such as the Kings Highway or whatever. It is far less likely that they then still had any reason to travel another 700 miles south into the central Hijaz.  shocked shocked shocked Tell me plzzzz thanks. )

First of all can you Define ripe old Age? i dont think you even understand English. [s]What is the problem in someone living a ripe old age,[/s]  can you tell me how is Abraham,Moses,Adam,Solomon, before they died? have you ever hear the story of Melchizedek in your bible? that is a man that has no Birth/death record, He was not trace to any family Family whatsoever and no one know where he is till today but they believe he is still alive.

Genesis 14:18:

18And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

(Plappvill: Even my first kid can define it for u, u are just misunderstanding the whole thing by believing u know too well!
Go back to my my question and correct urself plz.

"Alexander the great" died at 33yrs old, how is this a "ripe old age" by your koran? isn't this contradicting History record? Abraham, Moses, and "Methuselah" known as the oldest man in the bible, are surely fits in the RIPE OLD AGE, not a man that died of some weak illness at 33. U must ve come to your senses now, so tell me how mohammed arrived with this age qoutation of ALEXANDER THE GREAT.)

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2011
@plappville You are nothing but a bunch of crap. can you show me in the Holy Quran where you see Alexander the Great. I always tell you, You cannot compare my Quran to your bible they are far form each other,
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

@plappville  You are nothing but a bunch of crap. can you show me in the Holy Quran where you see Alexander the Great. I always tell you, You cannot compare my Quran to your bible they are far form each other, 

Is it not this same bible u use to qualify ur prophet as true? Of course i ve no reason to compare, a devine word of God and that of a mere man.

In Sura 18:83-97, it says of the adventures of a man named [b]“Dhu’l-Qarneyn,”[/b]a title that means “Two-Horned.”If we read furthermore, it wrote that Dhu’l-Qarneyn which is (ALEXENDER THE GREAT) lived to a ripe old age. Will u agree with this riped old age koran story? is this not contradiction of history and error of the koran?

Are u the owner of this title? undecided  He was portrayed with two horns in ancient Greek book.
defend your koran now
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2011
plappville:

Is it not this same bible u use to qualify your prophet as true? Of course i ve no reason to compare, a devine word of God and that of a mere man.

In Sura 18:83-97, it says of the adventures of a man named [b]“Dhu’l-Qarneyn,”[/b]a title that means “Two-Horned.”If we read furthermore, it wrote that Dhu’l-Qarneyn which is (ALEXENDER THE GREAT) lived to a ripe old age. Will u agree with this riped old age koran story? is this not contradiction of history and error of the koran?

Are u the owner of this title? undecided  He was portrayed with two horns in ancient Greek book.
defend your koran now

i wonder why bashy is taking so long to respond to this. Did allah forget how old dear alexander the great truly was? grin Ripe old age of 33? Bashy na wa for allah, you better rescue his battered reputation . . . feel free to quote the bible! cheesy
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2011
plappville:

Is it not this same bible u use to qualify your prophet as true? Of course i ve no reason to compare, a devine word of God and that of a mere man.

defend your koran now

Like i said my own Quran never mention Alexander the great i am on it on www.quran.com and there is nothing like, maybe you have been trying to make copies of Quran but your plan cannot work ok.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2011
davidylan:

i wonder why bashy is taking so long to respond to this. Did allah forget how old dear alexander the great truly was? grin Ripe old age of 33? Bashy na wa for allah, you better rescue his battered reputation . . . feel free to quote the bible! cheesy
sorry i am responding to one of her comment on another thread.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

Like i said my own Quran never mention Alexander the great i am on it on www.quran.com and there is nothing like, maybe you have been trying to make copies of Quran but your plan cannot work ok.

you're quite ignorant right? grin Most islamic scholars have attempted to identify Dhu’l-Qarneyn as alexander the great. Some have also tried to identify him as Cyrus the great with no success. the major problem with islam is that OUTSIDE of the names it copies shamelessly from the bible, NOT A SINGLE name mentioned in the quran of either people or places has been proven to be archaeologically or historically accurate.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2011
davidylan:

you're quite ignorant right? grin Most islamic scholars have attempted to identify Dhu’l-Qarneyn as alexander the great. Some have also tried to identify him as Cyrus the great with no success. the major problem with islam is that OUTSIDE of the names it copies shamelessly from the bible, NOT A SINGLE name mentioned in the quran of either people or places has been proven to be archaeologically or historically accurate.
Then you most be a stupi.d church goer if you only listen to what your pastors said without checking reffrence from your bible if its true, i have never come accorss or hear about that name from any Muslim scholar and beside my Quran is there to proof you right or wrong so Mr&Mrs your guys are wrong
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:52am On Dec 07, 2011
@davidylan & plappville where are you guys oooo
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by spokyman: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Islam came 500~ after Jesus Christ's resurrection - fact
Old testament was 000's of years before the coming of Jesus Christ - fact
Seems to me muslims are the ones copying Judaic practices
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^ Hey newbie get a better fact if not go back and suck breast,  your mates are not here  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ Hey newbie get a better fact if not go back and suck bosom,  your mates are not here  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

are his statements not FACT?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
MyloXyloto:

you must be drunk or is it the usual confusion?

if there is any evidence to confirm that Jesus slept in a boat as an act of worship dedicated to God,then you'd not be too suprised to know that Muslims (and not christians) would actually be the ones emulating Jesus (as).

but you dont know the meaning of worship.you are just uttering rubbish to camouflage from the main topic which no christian have provided a convincing reply on why they have abandoned acts of worship that are mentioned in the bible.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
@blabingville:

(plappvill: your Koran contradicts history and the bible, u will agree with me that the text of Genesis was fixed many centuries before Islam. Genesis made mentioned of all the travels of Abraham, but there is nowhere mentions in the bible that Arabia/Mecca was part of his journeys, so how did Mohamed came about ABRAHAM AND ISHMEAL BUILDING THE KAABA??) U tht know what contradiction is tell me plz i want to know where Mohamed got Abraham's journey to Mecca that was never recorded in any history book. Abraham's had always travel with his troop included. They traveled from U.R to Canaan via the established routes such as the Kings Highway or whatever. It is far less likely that they then still had any reason to travel another 700 miles south into the central Hijaz. Tell me plzzzz thanks. )
this issue about Abraham building the Ka'bah has being discussed and for the fact that you think there is no "archaeological evidence" by no means discredit the fact that Abraham was in Makkah.similarly,many scientists say that there is no scientific evidence for the existence of God.no evidence is not sufficient to deny the possibility of something to have existed or taken place.

moreover,there is enough archaelogical evidence that israelites did step foot in Paran.secondly,most of what is known about arabia comes from islamic sources because arabia was an isolated part of this world that was left away by major world empires.you as a christian should read your bible.your bible does mention the presence of both Ishmael and Hagar in Paran (arabia).

finally,based on confirmed archaelogical evidence and not guess work or speculation or supposition,the Quran is credible.

you can see this for more of what i am talking about:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-804239.64.html#msg9633958
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
davidylan:

are his statements not FACT?
show me the fact in his Statements, Sorry i forgot none is better among una
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
plappville:

Hey fool!
Would you guys ever learn anything?or is there a seal upon your eyes,ears and hearts? Are you that deaf and dumb? Why repeat the same thing over and over again when it has being answered? The bible is corrupt and the bible itself is proof.are you that blind?or just being a hypocrite? We also find traces of the truth in it because we do believe in biblical prophets and what they taught.i have answered this foolish query in details in this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html#msg9264044

Are u the owner of this title? undecided  He was portrayed with two horns in ancient Greek book.
defend your koran now

Hey b!t*h of nairaland who is best at misquoting Quranic verses and lying shamelessly that a verse says what it actually does not say.

In the reference you quoted:Sura 18:83-97,there is no where I read that Zhul-Qarnain would reach an old age.where did you get that from? And besides,do you really think we muslims have an inferiority complex? On what basis would an idio.t like you impose on us that our Quran is wrong and your history and bible is right? What I am saying is this:even if the Quran mentions that Zhul-Qarnain who is interpreted to be Alexander the great reached an old age,I will bet my life that the Quran is right.who do you think you’re? a “dead god” worshipper? on so many other events we have witnessed the truthfulness of the Quran against both your bible and history/archaeological suppositions.anyways,there is no where I read in those verses that Zhul-Qarnain would reach an old age.please bring forth the verses and let us examine them if you are truthful.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
davidylan:

hey bloody liar who repeats and cling on to a lie that has being refuted.are you not ashamed?how old are you? check this out and stuff it in your big mouth,never to repeat your false allegation against the Quran again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iram_of_the_Pillars#Evidence_for_Iram

also your bible wrongly refers to the ruler of egypt in the time of Joseph,son of Jacob as "the pharoah of egypt".while the Quran rightly refers to him as the "king of egypt".the pharoanic dynasty was not in place as at the time of Joseph.so please,dont waste our time with your empty missionary zeal shining with ignorance.have fear of God not to mislead people that dont know.most of you christians with big mouths are just like your pastors and "teachers":big mouths and empty heads full of lies and false allegations.all in a bid to "win souls" and take them to hell.shut up!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
There is no traces of plappville on here today maybe she ran to other thread like she always do
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
spokyman:

Islam came 500~ after Jesus Christ's resurrection - fact
Old testament was 000's of years before the coming of Jesus Christ - fact
Seems to me muslims are the ones copying Judaic practices

just like i showed proof of the new testament copying from the old testament? can you bring us verses in the Quran copied from the bible?

here is the post where the new testament copied from the old testament:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=772940.msg9633746#msg9633746

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.