Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York (9221 Views)

What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh / What Really Killed President Yar Adua / President Obama's Medical Exam Results While President Yar Adua Runs And Hides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Iman3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2007
JustGood:

I listened to a lengthy interview with Ahmedine last week with regards to his policies and relationship with the international community, especially US, and he never mentioned any Imam or religion. He actually came across as a very methodical man and he wants to do things for his people. He seems to have a passion for Iran.

The US does not like that passion because they do not want to see Iran develop it's own technology and become independent of Western technology.

Is he supposed to talk about the 12th Imam on every single occasion.People are unprepared to confront uncomfortable realities."For Germany wants peace, None of us means to threaten anybody." -Adolf Hitler, 1936.Does this excerpt from Hitler prove that he wanted peace?

The man talked at lenght about his belief in the 12th Imam in his speech before the UN General Assembly.Somehow,the interview you listened to is supposed to encapsulate all of his belief?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by osereka(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
@ i-man
open your mind, for it is when you do that you will see
that the problem of this world is cursed not by
muslims, christian, jews, hindu or any religion.
the problem of this world is cursed by ZIONIST.
    ABI YOU BE ONE?

THE JEWS VISITED BY AHMEDINIJAD IN AMERICA ATTEST TO THIS.

THERE ARE JEWS IN IRAN CABINET IF YOU MUST KNOW
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by osereka(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2007
FOR AHMEDINIJAD TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE 12TH IMAM
IS YOU PROBLEM?

DO YOU WANT HIM TO BE TALKING ABOUT GAY?

as sodomy has become the other of the day in the almighty america
abi you be gay?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Iman3(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2007
Reasonable people go dey discuss,ignoramus go come join. grin grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Afam(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2007
I-man:

grin grin grin You still dey play these your old infantile games? See the text here as well,straight from the IAEA- http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Documents/Board/2006/gov2006-14.pdf

(k) Expressing serious concerns about Iran's nuclear programme, and agreeing that an
extensive period of confidence-building is required from Iran,

Maybe you go talk say na me dey publish the Hindu or na me write the IAEA Resolution grin grin

@I-man,

I hesitated before clicking on the link because something kept telling me that I shouldn't bother since you are very good at lifting information that may have been over taken by events.

For someone talking about being current with what's up on Iran and the issue of nuclear weapon I was shocked to read a document dated February 4, 2006, about 21 months ago.

Why don't you take time to read up content on the same website so as to know the IAEA's position on Iran's nuclear program today? It was the good old IAEA that made it clear before the invasion of Iraq that Iraq had no WMDs but since Bush was hell bent on getting access to Iraqi crude oil (second largest in the world) all the findings of IAEA were dismissed and in fact Bush made it clear that the US will not guarantee the safety of IAEA personnel in Iraq if they didn't leave Iraq shortly before the illegal invasion based on lies.

One promise to you, today is the last day I will follow any link you post to prove or clarify a point because you have consistently provided links that in reality fail to make sense even on issues you think you understand.

Some couple of minutes ago you committed a blunder in your bid to show that Palestine should not be complaining about lands being occupied by Israel since Jordan did same thing some time ago and they did nothing.

But in this very comment lies the main issue on the Israeli-Palestinian problem - Israel seized lands belonging to Palestine and many justify it by quoting the bible with reference to promise God made to Israel.

See what you are doing to yourself on a public forum?

There is no substitute to truth. Recite this every morning and in less than one month you will change for the better.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by osereka(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2007
@afam,
worry not for the stupid fool that see no evil, hear no evil
about whatever his PERSONAL gOD AMERICA DO.

for it stated in the holly books bible and qur'an

EYES THEY WILL HAVE, BUT NOT SEE
EARS THEY WILL HAVE BUT NOT HEAR

How can someone quoting the HOLLY BIBLE be an advocate of gay freedom?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Iman3(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2007
@Afam

Anybody reading your charade of an evasion would think that recent developments have allayed previously expressed concerns by the IAEA.Nothing of the sort has happened.The IAEA Resolution I cited was the lastest IAEA Resolution on Iran.

The last DG report had this to say-
the Agency remains unable to verify certain aspects relevant to the scope and nature of Iran’s nuclear
programme. It should be noted that since early 2006, the Agency has not received the type of
information that Iran had previously been providing, including pursuant to the Additional Protocol, for
example information relevant to ongoing advanced centrifuge research.

Instead of refering us to any new IAEA Resolution acknowledging that there concerns have been allayed,you reacted with empty bluster to cover up your lies.You started this discussion with the question,[i]what concerns?[/i]Having seen the explicitly stated concerns,you react like the mendacious person you are.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Afam(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2007
@I-man,

You have won, I surrender.

It is clear that the only way anyone can fight and win you is if the person allows himself/herself to get down to your level and that I have refused to do.

Again, I maintain you are indeed a champion in your class. However, other people reserve the rights not to lower their level of reasonings to yours.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Topsido(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2007
Danmasani, i think you are rude.
The Iranian presdident, sentiments aside, is uncivilized for calling for the total destruction of any race at all, be it Jewish or Arab. yARADUA MADE A MISTAKE NOT FOR TALIKNG TO us ENEMY, not even for talking to a terrorist, but for talking to such an insensitive man. Bush may be far worst but i am sure he would never aadmit to doing evil in this 21st century. Get that Danmasani, and appologize!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by jagwar: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2007
Topsido:

yARADUA MADE A MISTAKE NOT FOR TALIKNG TO us ENEMY, not even for talking to a terrorist, but for talking to such an insensitive man.

@ topsido
So Amedinejad is now a terrorist abi?? May i ask where u got ur info from or how u can proove it. Some ppl ar just so blindly biased that they refuse to make sense. Maybe when the US labels Russia a terrorist state becoz they have tensions, i'm sure u will do the same abi?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 15, 2007
jagwar:

@ topsido
So Amedinejad is now a terrorist abi?? May i ask where u got your info from or how u can proove it. Some people ar just so blindly biased that they refuse to make sense. Maybe when the US labels Russia a terrorist state becoz they have tensions, i'm sure u will do the same abi?

you talk like a typical muslim, blind, unable to think outside the box, forever playing the victim card . . .

Ahmedinejad categorically claimed on 2 (TWO) occassions that Isreal be wiped off the map, isnt it curious that the only people who seem in the dark about his intentions are fellow muslims?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2007
@I-man

I couldn't help noticing how ridiculous you felt the whole 12th Imam belief system was.

In fact it was this year that I first heard about this 12th Imam guy and somebody is trying to use this thing to cause embarrassment to the Iranian Government.

But the thing is that, if you think somebody that believes in the 12th Imam is silly, then think of the President that believes in the Messiah.

Is there much difference between the 12th Imam theory and Jesus stories? Or even worse, the Jewish belief that the Messiah has not yet come and that he will soon come.

Methinks the Prime Minister who is awaiting Jesus' first coming is crazier than any madman.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by jagwar: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
davidylan:

you talk like a typical muslim, blind, unable to think outside the box, forever playing the victim card . . .

Ahmedinejad categorically claimed on 2 (TWO) occassions that Isreal be wiped off the map, isnt it curious that the only people who seem in the dark about his intentions are fellow muslims?

@ davidylan
we meet again

This comment simply exposes ur inability to think out of the box like u said. Since when did calling for the dismantlement of a rogue state become a terrorist act?

Think about it, a country that cant even stand up & admit that it has nuclear weapons is scared of comments from Iran. How pathetic.

Also try to remember that the jews dont give a damn about your christian ass, so sit there & keep supportin their enslavery of palestinians.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2007
jagwar:

@ davidylan
we meet again

This comment simply exposes your inability to think out of the box like u said. Since when did calling for the dismantlement of a rogue state become a terrorist act?

Here is where your blindness shines through. . . why is Isreal a rogue state? Based simply on your islamic affiliations and what you are taught to think by rota in the mosque? If Isreal is a rogue state then what kind of states are Syria, Iran and Jordan? Model states of economic and democratic freedom?

jagwar:

Think about it, a country that can't even stand up & admit that it has nuclear weapons is scared of comments from Iran. How pathetic.

lol Isreal is under no obligation to admit they have nuclear weapons because they signed no treaty with anyone.
It is clear that Isreal is fully capable of wiping out ANY nuclear threat from Iran, the only reason they have not done this is because it will generate another avenue for hypocrites like you to continue to blame them.

I'm sure you frauds in islam would have had your pants in a knot had Isreal declared an intention to wipe off Iran from the face of the earth. Isreal defeated ALL arab states in 1948, it took her 6 days to bring Egypt, Syria and Jordan to their knees in 1967 without nuclear weapons. Not even Iran is stupid enough to attempt another war with them. So keep decieving urselves.

jagwar:

Also try to remember that the jews don't give a damn about your christian ass, so sit there & keep supportin their enslavery of palestinians.

Classic islamic tactic to push the christians to their side. Do muslims give a damn about christians either? Dont you refer to us as apes, pigs and kuffirs whose heads must not rest on our necks? Forgotten who the terms Dhimmi refers to?

Who is keeping the palestinians in slavery? Look no further than Syria, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan and the palestinian leadership themselves.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2007
@davidylan

I don dey well small, small so I can boldly ask you this question. ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2007
denex:

@davidylan

I don dey well small, small so I can boldly ask you this question. ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?

Dost thou ask me such an obvious question?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Iman3(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2007
@denex

The difference is that certain Shias,allegedly including Ahmedinejad, think they can precipitate the return of the 12th Imam by orchestrating chaos a la millenialist.The US president doesn't believe he can orchestrate the return of Jesus nor,more importantly,does he utilise the occasion of the UN General Assembly to lecture the world on the return of the Messiah.Whatever your beliefs,the UN is not the appropriate forum to to engage in a eulogy of your "Messiah".
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by jagwar: 2:51am On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

Not even Iran is stupid enough to attempt another war with them. So keep decieving urselves.

grin Iran doesnt need to use its army to wage war on israel. Hezbollah is readily available & effective. Im sure u witnessed how your "invinsible isreali army" failed to contain them. Keep living in the past, im sorry for u.

By the way Gilad shalite (abducted israeli soldier by hezbollah) is busy enjoying Iranian food in an Iranian cell enroute Syria as we speak grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 16, 2007
jagwar:

grin Iran doesnt need to use its army to wage war on israel. Hezbollah is readily available & effective. I'm sure u witnessed how your "invinsible isreali army" failed to contain them. Keep living in the past, im sorry for u.

We all knew Hezbollah was simply a proxy for Iran and Syria so you have said nothing new. Sorry, Isreal "failed" to contain hezbollah because doing so woould have meant the end of Lebanon, an opportunity for hypocrites like you to cry about "disproportionate" response.
Its hard to defeat an enemy that dresses like women and hides their weapons in mosques and living rooms of civilians.

jagwar:

By the way Gilad shalite (abducted israeli soldier by hezbollah) is busy enjoying Iranian food in an Iranian cell enroute Syria as we speak grin

lol at least you are honest enough to tell us the truth about those who kidnapped Shalit.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2007
@ jagwar

I don't know why you bother with comments like that coming from Davidylan.  Its obvious the guy has problems!  The thread is talking about Picture of Yar'Adua With Ahmadinejad in NY, and this dude is talking all load of nonesense.  grin

What is wrong with Yar'Adua meeting another world leader whose nation is a part of the UN?  Both leaders are representing a nation of people, so if Ahmedinijad wants to make a case for his country's right to nuclear technology for the betterment of his peoples' lives, he has the DAMN right to do so, and that does not make him an outcast.  Several other world leaders have also met the Iranian leader, Vladimir Putin is scheduled to visit Iran this week, or I guess all these other countries are 2nd class countries or what??
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 3:47am On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

We all knew Hezbollah was simply a proxy for Iran and Syria so you have said nothing new. Sorry, Isreal "failed" to contain hezbollah because doing so woould have meant the end of Lebanon, an opportunity for hypocrites like you to cry about "disproportionate" response.
Its hard to defeat an enemy that dresses like women and hides their weapons in mosques and living rooms of civilians.

lol at least you are honest enough to tell us the truth about those who kidnapped Shalit.

Absolute nonesense!!!!!!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 16, 2007
@ Ahmenhotep

Another tool who cant articulate his points without using invectives. Can you please point out the nonsense?

If you bothered to read at all you would have noticed i was dealing with some of the inconsistencies and untruths in Jagwars post.
Cant say i blame you hordes of allah. rationale thinking is not one of ur qualities.

We all know ahmedinejad has a right to build nuclear weapons, we just wonder whether he also has the right to insist to drive another nation into the sea. If the Isreali prime minister had made that statement all of u would be shedding buckets of crocodile tears by now.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 4:00am On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

@ Ahmenhotep

Another tool who can't articulate his points without using invectives. Can you please point out the nonsense?

If you bothered to read at all you would have noticed i was dealing with some of the inconsistencies and untruths in Jagwars post.
Cant say i blame you hordes of allah. rationale thinking is not one of your qualities.

We all know ahmedinejad has a right to build nuclear weapons, we just wonder whether he also has the right to insist to drive another nation into the sea. If the Isreali prime minister had made that statement all of u would be shedding buckets of crocodile tears by now.

You're mad!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2007
Amenhotep:

You're mad!

no wahala, that is the only way muslims think. My way or war! And they claim to be a people of "peace". grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 4:05am On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

no wahala, that is the only way muslims think. My way or war! And they claim to be a people of "peace". grin

You're not only mad, you're stupid too!!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by jagwar: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2007
@ amenhotep
dont even waste your time on this guy, his brain is like one-way-traffic.

Im currently considering ignoring the lunatic for some blasphemist remarks.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 16, 2007
Amenhotep:

You're not only mad, you're stupid too!!

A good disciple of mohammed . . . he was the most tolerant man who ever lived. grin

jagwar:

@ amenhotep
don't even waste your time on this guy, his brain is like one-way-traffic.

I'm currently considering ignoring the lunatic for some blasphemist remarks.

lol why dont you come and strike my raisin head off like your darling allah tells you to. grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 4:14am On Oct 16, 2007
jagwar:

@ amenhotep
don't even waste your time on this guy, his brain is like one-way-traffic.

I'm currently considering ignoring the lunatic for some blasphemist remarks.

I think u're right. The guy is crazy!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 16, 2007
Amenhotep:

I think u're right. The guy is crazy!

Yep, about as crazy as that "peaceful" epileptic Mo eh? grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by jagwar: 4:16am On Oct 16, 2007
DAVIDYLAN OFF TO THE IGNORE BIN WHERE U BELONG, good luck with your blasphemy!!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 16, 2007
jagwar:

DAVIDYLAN OFF TO THE IGNORE BIN WHERE You BELONG, good luck with your blasphemy!!

dont you think you should kill this kuffir? grin What would Mo do? cheesy
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2007
@ davydylan

Go hang urself man! Lunatic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbo In Ibadan Accuses Ohaneze NDigbo Of Instigating Crisis / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / Ohanaeze Faction Asks Court To Stop Obiozor From Parading Himself As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.