Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York (9222 Views)

What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh / What Really Killed President Yar Adua / President Obama's Medical Exam Results While President Yar Adua Runs And Hides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
naijaking1:

I'm not sure what to make of this.

I maybe wrong, but I thought that people are supposed discuss/debate/argue/educate each other in this forum without any type of 'gang-up' Childish personal attacks are not good, but sometime has been exhibited by both sides.

It's ok to disagree with someone, but, I don't think you should muzzle/shut off an opposing voice.

I consider it a priviledge to have someone to debate with on every issue, because from such debate comes self-conversion, or reinforcement of your position, or even conversion of your opponent.

Debate is a good thing, there is no need to form a "trade union" against anyone, unless you want to own the thread all by yourself, and end up with the false impression that the whole world agrees with you, when in reality they don't.

If you begin to form alliances against certain people, then expect that certain people will also begin to form alliances against you. By the time you know it people are so deeply entrenched in their positions(rightly or wrongly) without any opportunity to hear an opposing voice.

Opposition is a blessing!

It's always a welcome relief when someone shares our position, and helps with our argument, but the truth remains that is not always the case in real life, and shouldn't be on this forum.

Kobojunkie, you were doing pretty well against Afam, and Davidyln was also strong, so I don't even understand the need to block off Afam, or form some kind alliance against him or anybody who disagrees with you---- maybe I'm missing something?

Yeah, dude , what DavidLyan Said, I am sick of encouraging him. I have reached my limit and would really like to enjoy intelligent chat without all the thrown Ad Hominems arguments.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Afam(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
Wait a minute, it seems that some of you are working yourselves up over nothing.

What do I care about certain individuals who cannot stand views not original to them not responding to my comments? It seems some of you don't have a life outside this forum.

@naijaking1,

Please, stick to the issues you are debating with these people, I really don't need anyone to comment on my behalf, I am capable of handling these people who have a penchant for insulting people that disagree with them.

Make no mistake about it on this forum I have never insulted anyone for disagreeing with me, however I frequently respond in kind to insults people direct at my person for not agreeing with them.

The question is, why would one resort to insults if he/she is confident in his/her analysis or position? Only people that are afraid of losing out in any debate are used to attacking personalities rather than issues.

Whenever I make mistakes I admit them, it makes me a better person, only a fool will continue to argue blindly when facts and common sense are against his/her position.

Even on this forum when I made a wrong accusation on Kobojunkie I apologized and moved on. No one is perfect but the typical Nigerian will rather go to war than accept a mistake and that is where the problem is.

And to cap it all those who will always insult others will be the ones that will shamelessly turn around to accuse others of insulting them when their insults are responded to, in kind.

Bottomline, the likes of Kobojunkie and Davidylan are inconsequential in the scheme of things based on their style of discussion, nothing more, after all I don't know them so would not have any reason to be against them as individuals.

I only hope they keep to their promise because some of the lies and inconsistent posts they make on this forum is a disgrace to the level of discourse that ought to be taking place here.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by naijaking1: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
@Afam

I'm definitely not holding brief for you or anybody in this forum.

My position remains unchanged: ability to maintain a civilized discussion or debate in an atmosphere conducieve for learning, disagreement, and even having some fun in the process.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Afam(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
Well, that is what is seems as I can't understand why my name will be in bold in your comment to Kobojunkie as regards his advice to Davidylan. This is a free forum where anyone can associate with whoever he/she so wishes to associate with.

The ability to hold civilized discussion or debate is completely optional and those that have chosen to insult others when they disagree may be displaying all they know about debates and unfortunately there is very little you can do about that.

I relate well with people either as foes or as friends so it really doesn't matter how people come across, what matters is the issue on ground, not the personality.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by RichyBlacK(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
The main problem with Nairaland Politics are the Zionists that have infiltrated its threads.

They want war with peaceful Iran, being ruled by peaceful Ahmadinejad - a peaceful Muslim.

The Zionists and Neocons dislike the word "peace". They want war because it guarantees profits for them.

I pray for the day when Zionists and Neocons will be identified, jailed, tried (fairly) in a court of law, found guilty (for sure) and executed (God-willing) for crimes against humanity. Let us hope it comes soon!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2007
OH MY GOSH!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

SERIOUSLY LAUGHING SO HARD NOW!!!!!! THAT ONE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE !!!!!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by naijaking1: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
Afam:

I relate well with people either as foes or as friends so it really doesn't matter how people come across, what matters is the issue on ground, not the personality.

I could not have said it better.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by naijaking1: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
RichyBlacK:

I pray for the day when Zionists and Neocons will be identified, jailed, tried (fairly) in a court of law, found guilty (for sure) and executed (God-willing) for crimes against humanity. Let us hope it comes soon!

Sir, you're moving the discussion towards a dangerous realm.

Just like I told Kobojunkie that there was no need to gang-up against Afam, I tell you that your militancy does you or anyone any good.

You know guys, you can maintain proper decorum, or risk repulsion by majority of people who would rather have a civilized discussion.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
RichyBlacK:

The main problem with Nairaland Politics are the Zionists that have infiltrated its threads.

They want war with peaceful Iran, being ruled by peaceful Ahmadinejad - a peaceful Muslim.

The Zionists and Neocons dislike the word "peace". They want war because it guarantees profits for them.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Ahmedinejad is a peaceful muslim?  shocked grin grin

this man's problem no be small thing o.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Iman3(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2007
Afam:

The ability to hold civilized discussion or debate is completely optional and those that have chosen to insult others when they disagree may be displaying all they know about debates and unfortunately there is very little you can do about that.

Does anyone notice this man's dissonance with reason?His posts are a mountain of piffle.

PS:Nwokem,mechie onu. . . icho ka mmadu nile malu na ibu "Alaba trader." grin grin grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2007
@nwando

I am disappointed in the kind of link you quoted. Do you honestly thing Parvin Darabi can make any objective judgement regarding anything of Iranian origin? She even went as far as fabricating stories and forging an inexistent book which she attributed to the Ayatollah.

How can we seek truthful and objective information from dissidents.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2007
denex:

@nwando

I am disappointed in the kind of link you quoted. Do you honestly thing Parvin Darabi can make any objective judgement regarding anything of Iranian origin? She even went as far as fabricating stories and forging an inexistent book which she attributed to the Ayatollah.

What of those who publish the clearly fabricated - "protocol of the elders of Zion" - a book that is widely in circulation among muslims?
when you start from there then you can accuse others of fabrication.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by RichyBlacK(m): 12:17am On Oct 20, 2007
naijaking1:

Sir, you're moving the discussion towards a dangerous realm.

Just like I told Kobojunkie that there was no need to gang-up against Afam, I tell you that your militancy does you or anyone any good.

You know guys, you can maintain proper decorum, or risk repulsion by majority of people who would rather have a civilized discussion.

Ogbe mi, since when did using a court of law become militant? Didn't Bush and his fellow Zionists and Neocons try Saddam in a court of law and execute him? Was that a militant move? So, is it when others are tried and executed that it becomes militant? Abeg.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by RichyBlacK(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2007
Kobojunkie:

OH MY GOSH!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

SERIOUSLY LAUGHING SO HARD NOW!!!!!! THAT ONE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE !!!!!

Yep, a confirmed Zionist and Neocon!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2007
denex:

@nwando

until you can read farsi and tell me the book does not say what the site translates in English,this argument is over.
I don't need a Nigerian telling me what the Ayatollah said and did not say when a born Iranian tells me what he said in a book she can read because it's in her language.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@nwando

Your link brings a very interesting read.

Nobody condones beastiality, pedophilia, and other risky sexual behaviours.
I can understand the apprehension, because it's was described by Khomeni- a shiite muslim leader who died a long time ago.

Note also that these aberrent sexual behaviours are not limited to shiite muslims or muslims in general.

We all know that it exists in other cultures, remote from Iran.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that sexual text written in the Quoran also?
I ask this question, because as Christians(or Jews), we should never fall into the trap of judging all muslims by the action or writtings of just a few muslims.

The Khomeni who wrote the book is dead?

Now we have another Khameni- as a spritual head of Iranian shiites.

The question I have is, how do you make the huge quantum leap in logic to say that Yar'dua should not be seen with Ahmadinejad- the president of Iran, because he takes orders from Khameni- the spritual head of Iran, who succeeded two people that succeeded the original Khomeni whose despicable writtings you have been so gracious to share with us?
What has one person got to do directly with another?

I have not seen any evidence to show that Ahmadinajad preaches or tolerates any of the devious sexual behaviours you listed.

I watched his Columbia university presentation in details, and the sad truth is that very few people could maintain their composure after being so insulted and humiliated by the university president's "opening remark"

I don't agree with everything he said, but another point that struck me was that 'all attempts to present a balanced account of the jewish holocaust was being blocked'.--- that got me thinking and wondering, why?

I made it clear that I was quoting Ayatollah Khomeini based on www.homa.org
I made no mention of the Koran.
Khomeini was a Muslim,they ruled by sharia,but is this a general Islamic teaching?
your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by RichyBlacK(m): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Ahmedinejad is a peaceful muslim? shocked grin grin

this man's problem no be small thing o.

Rabbi David, some of your fellow Rabbis say Ahmadinejad is a man of peace:

Natorei Karta: Ahmadinejad man of peace
JPost.com Staff , THE JERUSALEM POST Sep. 25, 2007

Natorei Karta spokesman Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss on Tuesday called Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "an advocate of peace," [/b]prior to the group's meeting with the controversial leader in New York.

Weiss said in a statement that "this will be the third time we're meeting with [Ahmadinejad]. … Every time, we stressed to the Iranian leadership that despite … the declarations by Jews who don't understand the essence of the matter, we have found the Iranian people and their leaders friendly and respectful."

He added that Natorei Karta members believed Ahmadinejad was a very religious man who was dedicated to world peace based on mutual respect and dialogue.

Regarding Israel's relations with Iran, Weiss said that [b]"Judaism seeks peace. Unfortunately, many Jews who are influenced by Zionism - a philosophy less than 100 years old - feel that the proper response to their enemies, be they real or imagined, is aggression. They call for violence and, to our great misfortune, try to drag other nations into war."

Weiss expressed chagrin that few world officials had tried to talk with Ahmadinejad or to follow the real opinion of Iranian Jews, who, he said, live peacefully in the country.

"We want to meet with the man who has proven again and again that he is interested in the welfare of the Iranian Jewish community and that he has a deep respect for the Jewish world , The Zionist attempt to isolate this man and his people is immoral and tragic," he said.

Ahmadinejad's visit to New York as part of the UN General Assembly has garnered harsh criticism from Jewish groups due to his frequent calls to "wipe Israel off the map."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?=1189411485277&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2007
@davidylan

don't be asking me questions about protocols of Zion and why it is being circulated when I have never circulated such material.

I'm trying to caution an intelligent person from quoting unfounded, inexistent essays and you are trying to justify her actions by comparing her with some mindless dafts.

Which way for you self. Even you, I once dissuaded you from quoting one extremist rabbi.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 20, 2007
denex:

@davidylan

don't be asking me questions about protocols of Zion and why it is being circulated when I have never circulated such material.

I'm trying to caution an intelligent person from quoting unfounded, inexistent essays and you are trying to justify her actions by comparing her with some mindless dafts.

I was not justifying Nwando's actions. I believe she is mature enough to stand by whatever she posts here.
My intention was to provoke you to looking at both sides of the coin. Muslims love to cry about fake hadiths, fraudulent qurans, inexistent essays whenever they cannot justify the perfidy that is islam. They forget that they themselves are renowned for using baseless fabrications to attack judaism and christianity.

You may never have distributed the protocols of the elders of Zion but you cant deny that it is a major plank muslims have and continue to use against the Jews.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by naijaking1: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2007
I'm still waiting for some one to tell me why our President should not be seen in a picture with any World leader he chooses.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 20, 2007
naijaking1:

I'm still waiting for some one to tell me why our President should not be seen in a picture with any World leader he chooses.

No one has said so. My position is simple, every leader's actions is a direct reflection of that nation's foreign policy. What statement is Yar Adua sending out to our potential partners and economic investors?

You can argue that Putin just visited Iran, but you and i know that the Russians are not doing so because they love Iranians. . . it is purely for strategic and economic purposes. For what purpose is Yar Adua meeting Ahmedinejad? What benefit does it bring to the nation?

Is it just an opportunity to do a photo-op with just about any fellow who happens to be a president?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by naijaking1: 1:20am On Oct 20, 2007
I hope there are some strategic reason by Yar'dua and his staff for making any move on the World scene, not just religious.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 20, 2007
I hope so too.
I hope he just zips up his Islam under his "fly" and seeks to lighten the burden on our suffering citizens.
That is essentially why he's there.
Any day he opens his mouth and screams sharia,it is on tongue
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by naijaking1: 1:57am On Oct 20, 2007
We don't need sharia.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Afam(m): 3:48am On Oct 20, 2007
I-man:

Does anyone notice this man's dissonance with reason?His posts are a mountain of piffle.

PS:Nwokem,mechie onu. . . icho ka mmadu nile malu na ibu "Alaba trader." grin grin grin

The forum is basically returning to a form of sanity and as long as people like you don't find any space to carry on with what you know best - insults and abuses then I am happy for it.

Welcome to a new world, if you have anything to contribute on the issue, go ahead, personal attack is becoming old fashioned and will simply make you look stupid just as your post above.

Trying to impress with words that have very simple alternatives is also something people that are not sure of themselves try to use all the time. Communicate or continue to ridicule yourself.

Meanwhile, under what ID have you been posting the past few days? Just keep one posted on such developments since switching IDs is something you enjoy doing just like any scammer out there.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2007
@davidylan

you will not believe that until you mentioned it, I'd never heard of the "Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion". Anyway, when I have the time, I'll search it out and see what it's all about.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2007
@ denex,

if you refer to the link i posted, you will find that davidlyan attributed the book and its quotes to prophet Muhammed ( no big surprise there; can anyone expect anything better from him?).

he threw all his 'rational analysis ' to the winds.

I also noticed that davidlyan is asserting that the fact that muslims 'circulate ' false texts is an excuse for christians to do the same. must be more of the 'wise serpent' thingy' tongue

he is making it clear to all concerned that NOTHING he posts can be trusted, since the 'circulation of fake literature by muslims' justifies the same acts by christian neocons.

oddly enough, i keep coming across the fact that davidlyan has no true understanding of his bible. he keeps misquoting, though most of us choose not to notice.

i pointed out that in a previous thread, he stated that the US constitution is based on the bible. he did not refute that, rather, others assumed i was saying that.

in this thread, he has blathered about jesus female disciples, etal. no links, no verses.just his words. in other debates, it has always been some other poster, actually versed in the bible, who has set the record straight.

My advice to Davidlyan - master your bible and your religion before you start trying to analyse other's religions. you might find a cure for the hypocrisy and hate that has taken over a part of your soul.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Iman3(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2007
Afam:

The forum is basically returning to a form of sanity and as long as people like you don't find any space to carry on with what you know best - insults and abuses then I am happy for it.

Mr Irony! grin grin You can't even muster a defence of your "inbox" articles,so your sanity is returning?I doubt that.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2007
I can stand a lot of things, one thing i cannot stomach is people who deliberately post malicious falsehood to further their sinister agenda.

oyb:

@ denex,

if you refer to the link i posted, you will find that davidlyan attributed the book and its quotes to prophet Muhammed ( no big surprise there; can anyone expect anything better from him?).

Where did i attribute the book "protocols of the elders of Zion" to Mohammed? What book and quotes are you refering to? Is your hatred making you so blind and unable to at least tell the truth?

oyb:

I also noticed that davidlyan is asserting that the fact that muslims 'circulate ' false texts is an excuse for christians to do the same. must be more of the 'wise serpent' thingy' tongue

Stop exhibiting circular reasoning. I remember telling Denex that the fact that books like the protocol are being circulated is NO excuse for christians to do the same. Please show me where "christian neocons" are distributing false material about islam.

oyb:

i pointed out that in a previous thread, he stated that the US constitution is based on the bible. he did not refute that, rather, others assumed i was saying that.

YES! The US constitution is based on the bible. Want to come here and take a history class before blathering like a fool?

oyb:

in this thread, he has blathered about jesus female disciples, etal. no links, no verses.just his words. in other debates, it has always been some other poster, actually versed in the bible, who has set the record straight.

lol i need to show links that Jesus had female disciples who were present on the day of pentecost? I need to show links to prove that Deborah was a judge in Isreal? I need to show links that females were part of the early christian church in Antioch and Jerusalem?

Those who read the bible at all dont need me to show such links, even a 10yr old should be able to point that out with his eyes closed.

Oyb, dont just post simply becaise you must defend that murderer you call a prophet.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2007
and the thread has gone back to the same old everyone who does not believe as I do is a zionist/neocon debate. Na wah ooo!!!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Tornadoz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2007
I-man:

Mr Irony! grin grin You can't even muster a defence of your "inbox" articles,so your sanity is returning?I doubt that.
You never cease to disappoint. You jump head first in an argument that has nothing to do with you. You are the only man I know who would start a fight in an empty room.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ davidlyan

Pakistan and India have already threatened themselves with nuclear missiles over Kashmir.

The US remains the only nation to have ever used nuclear weapons - ONCE in 1944! Yet you say "christian" countries (the US is NOT a christian country by its constitution) "KEEP ATTACKING PEOPLE" with nuclear weapons?

Which other "christian" country is attacking another with nuclear weapons? Iraq used chemical weapons on the Kurds in the 1980s, where were you?

please explain- this is your quote

i was referring to the 'book' by the ayatollah, not the protocols of the elders of zion. refer back to the thread

you are one paranoid little boy. sharia is the monster under your bed, oyb is the hater with ' sinister motives' who posts 'malicious falsehoods'.

er. . .sue me!

you are a christian neocon- one needs to look no further than 90% of your posts for the sort of false materials i'm referring to.

Davidlyan, don't post simply because you have a need the 'crucifiction' as a crutch for the hollow in your soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues / Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them / Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.