Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York (9218 Views)

What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh / What Really Killed President Yar Adua / President Obama's Medical Exam Results While President Yar Adua Runs And Hides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2007
Amenhotep:

@ davydylan

Go hang yourself man! Lunatic!

Didnt you all say you were a religion of "peace"? grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 4:34am On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

Didnt you all say you were a religion of "peace"? grin

I'm a christian FOOL! grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 16, 2007
Amenhotep:

I'm a christian FOOL! grin

I've heard this line a hundred times. You fool no one grin Bandits of mohammed.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Amenhotep(m): 4:46am On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

I've heard this line a hundred times. You fool no one grin Bandits of mohammed.

You're sick man. U need help big time!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2007
Amenhotep:

You're sick man. You need help big time!

Where were you when Mo was having his epileptic fits?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2007
@davidylan

I enquire of an issue which seemeth obvious yet doth not be so. So I ask again, DAVIDYLAN, ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?

By the way, YOU ALL KNOW AHMEDINEJAD HAS A RIGHT TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS? Who are you all that know this?

Even Ahmedinejad knows he doesn't have the right to build nuclear weapons, and that is why he is not doing it, and that is why he is making it clear to the world that he is not doing it.

davidylan, I think you should listen to Ahmedinejad more. You keep looking at translations from the USA and Israel who will help us translate "Develope Nuclear Technology" to "Build Nuclear Weapons".

The man does not intend to build NUCLEAR WEAPONS and he has continually denied any association to Nuclear Weapons. There are several thousand beneficial Nuclear Technologies apart from nuclear weapons, electricity, medicine, petroleum and even agriculture. It is those other Nuclear Technologies they want to develop and research on.

So davidylan, don't let Ahmedinejad hear it from you that he has a right to build Nuclear Weapons.

@I-man

the Israeli Prime Minister and the Zionists believe that they can effect the first coming of the Messiah by seizing lands all over the middle east.

They first said it was when the entire land of Jerusalem was in the hands of the Jews, now they've captured that and even far more. Yet nothing. Then last year they faced Lebanon. Believing that God promised to hand over Lebanon to them in the old testament (kidnapped soldiers my foot!). So maybe it was because they had not gone to claim the land, that is why infant Jesus is not yet born.

WHAT THE HELL HAS REAL ESTATE GOT TO DO WITH THE MESSIAH?

Any world leader who believes that Jesus has not yet been born because of inadequate landed property should be restrained in a mental institute.

Even the President of Iran believes that the Messiah was born and died and will return. But the Prime Minister of Israel believes that the Messiah has not been born, and will not be born unless a large piece of landed property is acquired and developed.

Mad man! The question a want to ask you Zionists is: since you believe that the Messiah is not yet born, does that mean there'll be another virgin Mary, another John the baptist, another Joseph? Interesting.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2007
denex:

Even Ahmedinejad knows he doesn't have the right to build nuclear weapons, and that is why he is not doing it, and that is why he is making it clear to the world that he is not doing it.

Ahmedinejad signed a treaty NOT to build nuclear weapons.

denex:

davidylan, I think you should listen to Ahmedinejad more. You keep looking at translations from the USA and Israel who will help us translate "Develope Nuclear Technology" to "Build Nuclear Weapons".

Listen to a man who:
1. denies the holocaust
2. Denies the presence of homosexuals in his country
3. Insists that Isreal be driven into the sea?

I have better things to do than listen to that man who embodies all i dislike in a dishonest hypocrite.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

I have better things to do than listen to that man who embodies all i dislike in a dishonest hypocrite.

case closed . Davidlyan hates himself!!! grin
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2007
hmnn, they look handsome abi
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2007
@davidylan

if you do not listen to him, then you cannot claim to accurately know what he said. My people in Benin used to say "who no go no know".
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2007
denex:

@davidylan
if you do not listen to him, then you cannot claim to accurately know what he said. My people in Benin used to say "who no go no know".

In a world where we are constantly bombarded with information both wanted and unwanted, it is impossible to block out the words of a hypocrite.

oyb:

case closed . Davidlyan hates himself!!! grin

the typical muslim attempt to divert attention from real issues when they find it uncomfortable to confront the fraud that their religion is.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Topsido(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

Ahmedinejad signed a treaty NOT to build nuclear weapons.

Listen to a man who:
1. denies the holocaust
2. Denies the presence of homosexuals in his country
3. Insists that Isreal be driven into the sea?

The Iranian President is clearly tending towards  being a terrorist and criminal.
Let me also say i dont like the way you guys are turning this talk to a religious thing. Please!

Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ Topsido, it is playing the ostrich to think you can discuss Ahmedinejad and the middle east without talking about islam. Islam is what drives the middle east, islam is what drives ahmedinejad and islam is what drives the blind support from many of the discussants here.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

@ Topsido, it is playing the ostrich to think you can discuss Ahmedinejad and the middle east without talking about islam. Islam is what drives the middle east[b], islam is what drives ahmedinejad and islam is what drives the blind support from many of the discussants here.[/b]

You saw that too

who in their right man would support a looney frolicking with their president.
A man who has vowed to wipe off Israel from existence.

yaradua should better watch himself.
He can't be shaking hands with deranged men in public.
or people may consider him deranged
At least not when some are struggling to proove that he is all about peace.
he should not be seen hanging out with a confirmed swine.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2007
When people like Ahmadi came to power in Iran,any Persians that had commonsense and the means fled.
Yes,they fled mainly to America for refuge and succour.
Iranian doctors,dentists and scientists are in every nook and corner of America.

The average Iranian with a brain  detests ahmadi like craw craw
and here we have Nigerians "hailing" the man.

no wonder our country is the way it is.
when men can't stand up like real men and condemn evil.

fruitcakes! tongue

BTW yaradua can take pictures with demons if he wants to but that's where it should end.
we need associations that can help us not associations with proclaimed loonies who are leading their folks by hearing voices and delusions.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2007
Now i understand the bondage that chains those who purport to follow islam are under. their souls are in chains and they dont know it.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2007
Many Iranian Americans in the Washington area describe President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as a provocateur, a hypocrite and an embarrassment to Iran. Yet some are disturbed about the hostile reception Ahmadinejad has received this week during his visit to the United States.

Students, professionals and academics in the region's Iranian emigre community said yesterday that they were frustrated and disappointed that the visit has focused on sensational issues such as Ahmadinejad's denials that the Holocaust occurred and that homosexuality exists in Iran.

Instead, they said[b] they wished that the rare encounter between a senior Iranian official and the U.S. public would raise issues that they consider more pressing to residents of Iran-- such as the oppression of women, the quashing of political dissent and the social control exercised by the country's real powers among the conservative Shiite Muslim clergy.[/b]

"I agree that Ahmadinejad is a despicable human being, but he is not a dictator. He cannot dictate anything," said Ahmad Karimi-Hakkak, director of the Persian Studies Center at the University of Maryland. The Iranian president was introduced Monday as a "petty and cruel dictator" by the president of Columbia University, which had been pressured not to let him speak at the New York City campus.

"Technically, he is a nobody in Iran's system, but he likes to make inflammatory comments," said Bijan Ganji, an Iranian-born law student at George Washington University. "He has nothing to say on the issues that really matter to most Iranians: human rights, the lack of political and social freedoms inside Iran. It's especially hard for us here, because we have to keep explaining why we have such a pathetically embarrassing president."

There are thousands of Iranian Americans in the Washington area, many of whom are exiles who fled after the Shiite revolution of 1979. They include surgeons, lawyers, developers and carpet importers. Some are monarchists who long for the return of the pro-Western Pahlavi dynasty, some are secular progressives and others are devout Shiites who think women should be covered in public.

But none of those interviewed yesterday expressed support for Ahmadinejad, 51, a layman with anti-Western views who was elected two years ago on a populist platform. His post is subordinate to those of the country's senior Shiite leader and his clerical advisers. He has called for Israel to be "wiped off the map" and has denied that millions of Jews were killed by the Nazis. He has strongly asserted Iran's right to develop nuclear power for peaceful purposes, but U.S. officials fear that Iran has military nuclear ambitions.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
People don't understand politics. The USA paints Iran black, Iran paints the USA black. We cannot join a non-profit camp without knowing who's wrong or right.

The fact that the USA has a louder voice and persuasive skills doesn't mean they are telling the truth. And the fact that Ahmedinejad is so passionate doesn't mean he's telling the truth. So a good politician stays in the middle and avoids making unnecessary enemies unless there's something to gain.

What is there to gain by joining camp USA?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by auwal87(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
I assume davidlayn or what ever he is called, is not a christian, I know good christians are always neat on their speeches, not like davidlayn, He openely hates us (Muslims), he openely generalise every act on all of us, he never say the good side of us (watch if he reply, he will always say bad things), their type of hearts are totally darkened, locked, and seriously ill. With the way I notice him on Nairaland, even If I saw him outside I am very sure he is not a Good man either, this person is always not happy, not understanding, and he is always on the negative side, and another way is he is capitalist, he has nothing to show for the benefit of the poor.

If Ahmadinejad is developing nuclear weapons, there is nothing can stop him from saying so, also, he will never say he will not. What is the true is America have an interest in the country's wealth, just like Iraq, and Israel is not doing good in Palastine, basically, the US may attack Iran but without any solid reason except to take over the country's bulk wealth to feed the Jews with Weapons to take over the whole middle east countries.

US want to CONQUER the whole MIDDLE EAST and HAND OVER to ISRAEL , (.) WHY? BECAUSE OF THEIR WORLDLY INTEREST WHICH IS WILL END SHORTLY!
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by debosky(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
so now the aim for the Iraq war and trying to prevent Iran from getting nukes is to hand the middle east over to Israel? cheesy grin grin grin

Fantastic! The conspiracy theorists have got nothing on you man, move over Tom Clancy, another great writer is born! cheesy

@ Denex

we all know there is some mudslinging/black painting going on, and without necessarily playing the brinkmanship role of toeing the middle path, individuals can attempt to sift through the cacophony of voices and noise from both sides and try to decipher what the truth is.

Ahmadinejad is a loud mouthed figure head with little power. the Clerics and the Ayatollah make the decisions. He is simply there to give a semblance of democracy to the pseudo-theocracy they are running.

To support Ahmadi in the guise of hating America is ok, if that is the path you choose to tow. Others have come to the true realisation of the dangers this regime poses to overall regional stability, and the US is not the only one uncomfortable - ask the Iraqis, Saudis and others in the region - they do not like an expansionist regime in their backyard.

I'm personally amused by Ahmadi's antics, the previous President Khatami was more pro-West and got kicked out, this dude's time will also run out soon and a different tune will start. But the path of the Iranian state is already set, and it is the Clerics and the Ayatollah who determine it, not a puppet president.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2007
i will ignore the initial paragraph that describes you as clueless, moronic and in need of serious grammatical help.

auwal87:

If Ahmadinejad is developing nuclear weapons, there is nothing can stop him from saying so, also, he will never say he will not. What is the true is America have an interest in the country's wealth, just like Iraq,

Puerile conspiracy theories. So the US is against Iranian nuclear weapons simply because it wants to get at her oil? When will you people come up with better excuses besides "they just want to steal our oil"?

auwal87:

and Israel is not doing good in Palastine,

and palestinians (who shockingly originate from Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon) are doing far better by lobbing qassam rockets and sending suicide bombers into Jerusalem?

auwal87:

basically, the US may attack Iran but without any solid reason except to take over the country's bulk wealth to feed the Jews with Weapons to take over the whole middle east countries.

nna you have issues. Dont worry, you can hide them by bashing davidylan as usual.

auwal87:

US want to CONQUER the whole MIDDLE EAST and HAND OVER to ISRAEL , (.) WHY? BECAUSE OF THEIR WORLDLY INTEREST WHICH IS WILL END SHORTLY!

I'm speechless. I give up! Islamism is a disease. One that induces a chronic inability to reason.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 1:10am On Oct 17, 2007
@debosky

Iran poses a danger to overall regional stability. How can we look away from the USA that is constantly posing a danger to overall world stability and face a country that poses a danger to regional stability. With all the evidence collected so far, even far less than those that proved Iraqi WMDs.

Did you say expansionist? I keep telling you to stop listening to enemy propaganda. Where did the man expand to? Please analyse things properly. Did he invade Kuwait or even Iraq?

How dare you even tell me to ask Iraqis about their level of discomfort with Iran. Discomfort? When they are busy thinking of when they will get raped or murdered by American GIs or the Al Qaeda that the USA brought to Iraq? Do you really think the Iraqis have the luxury of being uncomfortable about Iran right now?

Then you go on about a puppet president. How about a President who is serving daddy in the white house, a president who is a yes-man to his vice president.

Then finally, do you not think it is treasonable for a serving president to be pro any national interest besides his? Do you think the American citizenry would sit quiet if they heard George Bush was pro-East?

It is suggested that presidents keep their religious beliefs their own personal business once they get into government. So why should a president be expected to be pro a region outside his country.

It is this lack of adequate understanding of governance and politics that is making people become alarmed that Yar'Adua has not automatically made the USA's enemy our enemy.

@davidylan

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2007
Ahmadi is a looney.
Yaradua should please not lay with dogs before his fine agbada becomes flea infested.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by jagwar: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2007
YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT EVER U WANT ABOUT MUSLIMS & IRAN.

THE ISSUE IS THAT IRAN IS TEAMING UP WITH RUSSIA & CHINA TO BECOME AN UNTOUCHABLE WORLD POWER BY THE US & EUROPE. SO SIT THERE & CALL THEM WHAT EVER YOU WANT.

IRAN HAS MORE POTENTIAL OF BEING A WORLD POWER THAN THAT PATHETIC ISRAEL STRUGGLING FOR SURVIVAL ON OTHER PEOPLES LAND.

THAT POTENTIAL WILL SOON BE REALIZED & NIGERIA WILL NEED THEIR EXPERTISE WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT, SO SIT THERE & KEEP CALLING AHMEDINEJAD NAMES UNTIL YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO cheesy
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2007
My own contention is that the USA government has been realized to be a factory of fallacies. They haven't spoken any truth since their civil war.

Why should we just assume they are now telling the truth for some inexplicable reason? Why should we take sides in a fight which we have nothing to gain or lose.

The people who are calling on Yar'Adua to avoid Ahmedinejad are the hypocrites because they did not in the same vein say that Yar'Adua should avoid Bush. Afterall Bush is the crazier, the stupider and the more dangerous of the two.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Afam(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2007
When people have already taken sides even before knowing the facts it is almost impossible for any meaningful discussion to be held.

Facts don't change.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by somze(f): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
I've heard Ahmedinajab - Columbia University and the meeting with Christiana Armanpour - or howeva it's spelt.

I noticed him jumping, hiding and doing merry go round around questions. I cant remember any question he answered directly. A man that came out to say Isreal should be wiped off the face of the map could not admit it in person. Na wa o.

Should Yar'adua be friends with Iran - NO not really or even openly, why? Because we gain more from USA and its European Allies than from Iran. Iran is too controversial and would affect our already troubling image in the world. It's simple politics.

Now about Iran, I dont want to take the risk of being proved wrong about the Nuclear weapons, Russia doesn't either wink Iran or any Islamic Nation MUST NOT possess Nuclear technology for very obvious reasons - peaceful or not so peaceful religion.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by denex: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
Well several countries whose populations are predominantly muslim are utilising nuclear technology already. In fact one has confirmed nuclear weapons yet they have not used it on anyone yet. It is the Christian countries that keep attacking people with Nuclear Bombs and Depleted Uranium.

So remind me. Who exactly is the bad guy here?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Afam(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
denex:

Well several countries whose populations are predominantly muslim are utilising nuclear technology already. In fact one has confirmed nuclear weapons yet they have not used it on anyone yet. It is the Christian countries that keep attacking people with Nuclear Bombs and Depleted Uranium.

Do you really expect any honest answer to this question? I very much doubt it and can't wait to be pleasantly surprised is someone chooses to turn a new leaf today.
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
denex:

Pakistan and India have already threatened themselves with nuclear missiles over Kashmir.

The US remains the only nation to have ever used nuclear weapons - ONCE in 1944! Yet you say "christian" countries (the US is NOT a christian country by its constitution) "KEEP ATTACKING PEOPLE" with nuclear weapons?

Which other "christian" country is attacking another with nuclear weapons? Iraq used chemical weapons on the Kurds in the 1980s, where were you?
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
davidylan:

Pakistan and India have already threatened themselves with nuclear missiles over Kashmir.

The US remains the only nation to have ever used nuclear weapons - ONCE in 1944! Yet you say "christian" countries (the US is NOT a christian country by its constitution) "KEEP ATTACKING PEOPLE" with nuclear weapons?

Which other "christian" country is attacking another with nuclear weapons? Iraq used chemical weapons on the Kurds in the 1980s, where were you?

i seem to remeber you saying that the us constitution is based on the bible . . .
Re: Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York by uspry1(f): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2007
@whoever answers to think US a Christian county:

US is not a Christian country! US is a secular country with multi-cultural diversity! There are over 200 religious in the US, not only Christian and Islam.

FIVE TOPS religious in the US are: (if I am not mistaken)
1. Christianity
2. Baptist
3. Jew
4. Muslim
5. Cathedral

The US Constitution is NOT A BIBLE "10 COMMANDMENTS"! This is VERY OLDEST laws that was created in 1776 after won the Revoution war against Britain to set America freedom away from Britain they (US) do not want paying their Britain tax.

Go study America history why US have US Constution for, still today! It needs to revise because of computer technology that changes everyone in the US dramatically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel / Ijaw-Graduates Give Chevron A 7-day Ultimatum On Employment / Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.