Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? (5490 Views)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by ITbomb(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
once in a while , not always pls
It looks kinda sexy with her bum short and a splash of soap on her face which i'll wipe out and place a kiss there
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
Natasha,,:

Exactly I can't cook for my bf and its not a joke cheesy

na that has nothing to do with me, Its just the way I am smiley
I believe u will cook, cook, wash, clean & scrub for him when u meet the right man that makes your heart go tic tac, & u are wondering what to do to show him how much u care about him & his welfare....so dearie don't make yourself look or sound ridiculous when you are a gem...mind what u say to the public cos u don't know who & who is reading your words...it maybe your hubby to be, & u end up scaring him away with your casual words....YES YOU CAN GURL! Even Obama's daughter will cook for the man she loves....read Laura Exquivel's Like Water For Chocolate, & u wouldn't repeat what u just said....& even if it is the truth about your personality, u would work to change it....Chencha & Rosaura made a difference with their cooking magic...the secret to every man's heart, especially the Nigerian man!
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Wislet(f): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
[/color]
DailyNews: I believe u will cook, cook, wash, clean & scrub for him when u meet the right man that makes your heart go tic tac, & u are wondering what to do to show him how much u care about him & his welfare....so dearie don't make yourself look or sound ridiculous when you are a gem...mind what u say to the public cos u don't know who & who is reading your words...it maybe your hubby to be, & u end up scaring him away with your casual words....YES YOU CAN GURL! Even Obama's daughter will cook for the man she loves....read Laura Exquivel's Like Water For Chocolate, & u wouldn't repeat what u just said....& even if it is the truth about your personality, u would work to change it....Chencha & Rosaura made a difference with their cooking magic...the secret to every man's heart, especially the Nigerian man!
[color=#006600]
DailyNews: I believe u will cook, cook, wash, clean & scrub for him when u meet the right man that makes your heart go tic tac, & u are wondering what to do to show him how much u care about him & his welfare....so dearie don't make yourself look or sound ridiculous when you are a gem...mind what u say to the public cos u don't know who & who is reading your words...it maybe your hubby to be, & u end up scaring him away with your casual words....YES YOU CAN GURL! Even Obama's daughter will cook for the man she loves....read Laura Exquivel's Like Water For Chocolate, & u wouldn't repeat what u just said....& even if it is the truth about your personality, u would work to change it....Chencha & Rosaura made a difference with their cooking magic...the secret to every man's heart, especially the Nigerian man!
the overly conscious man. Relax jare.
So u know her future hubby could be here? Hmm. Thought u think such things absurd. Good for u.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 01, 2012
y not.....?
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Confession14(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
A positive proud and loving yes...if he didnt ask for it...i will do that wearing his favorite Tee and Short but he must stay at the balcony telling me a nice tale. Pas des probleme...c'est romantique car meme.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
let him buy the car first..i culd do dah,once in a while just to surprise him,buh never wuld it be a habit.
i trust my cupid sha,he wuldnt dare let me try*except am ready to do it unclad*d car wuldnt be washed again sef!
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by tpiadotcom: 1:04am On May 13, 2015
didn't know it was men's territory!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ / Trapqueen Is A 15year Old Kid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.