Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (981965 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
AceMiss: Thank you so much Justwise,you are a real lifesaver!

If you are calling them do that from 10am, sometimes its hard to get through but don't give up until you get through. Email them at the same time. Good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Kingsakyi1(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2014
He cant get it as the company will be takin peoples next yeat...my uncle have work there about 28 years and he has got only three years now to get on pension...so bro what should i do about it now...i dont wanna get refuse
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Kingsakyi1: Brother my uncle got about 50,000dollars redunancy payment and he is sponsering me for just 1000pounds for my trip.he will be going back to work after christmas

$50,000 is about £30,000 so if your uncle is going back to work next year then it makes your case a little bit easier to judge and with that evidence spending £1000 may not be a huge issue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Kingsakyi1: He cant get it as the company will be takin peoples next yeat...my uncle have work there about 28 years and he has got only three years now to get on pension...so bro what should i do about it now...i dont wanna get refuse

That is my point, if your uncle is approaching pension age then that $50,000 is his pension money to survive on for the rest of his life, sponsoring you out of that money may be an issue.

That said, don't be put off by anything i have said as i'm only speaking from my personal view.

Feel free to give it a go and see how it goes because nobody can tell you whether you will be given a visa or not

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Kingsakyi1(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Bro that wasnt his pension money.thats is his redunancy money as same money was given to all his mates at work to break work......even though he didnt work next year and its three years time he will still do for his pension money as he has been savin in social security 27years old now..hes 52years now...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Kingsakyi1(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Brother i have his redunancy payslip..........when he was a worker he get paid 700dollars a month and pay his tax and every thing,he also paid his tax on his redunancy ..i also have his electricity bill reciept
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Kingsakyi1: Brother i have his redunancy payslip..........when he was a worker he get paid 700dollars a month and pay his tax and every thing,he also paid his tax on his redunancy ..i also have his electricity bill reciept

Where is your uncle?Which country?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Kingsakyi1(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2014
My uncle and me we all live in Ghana ..i am a nigerian buh holdin ghana passport.am half nigerian half ghanain..my uncle is a ghaian
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Kingsakyi1(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
justwise:

Kingsakyi1: My uncle and me we all live in Ghana ..i am a nigerian buh holdin ghana passport.am half nigerian half ghanain..my uncle is a ghaian
justwise:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Danito2: Hi fres bros......i got refuse recently becos i didnt demonstrate correspondence to my uk sponser,shes my friend.and the second one is that i state in my intro letter that am a student of kings college buh i didnt state the state and finish of the course i am doing so he is not satisfy that the course i am doing is strong tie for me..second one is i attach my fathers statement business accounts and personal accounts,the money in it was about290,000 naira,buh the officer said he is not satisfy becos he dont see the origin of the fund in my accounts...buh right now i am apply again,my uncle is a miner gold miner and he got redunancy recently last month so he has been paied abt 58,000usd into his accounts last month which show thats AGA redunancy shown on the bank statement will they think its money lodgement?and my uncle is on redunancy can he sponser me what documents do i need from him now?shuld i attach my daddies business statement and personal statement to attach it as joint?and with the first and second reason how should i do the correction?thanks for ur time big bro please i need help.

Kingsakyi1: Hi justwise,heres my supporting document check it out if i need something else to attach,i am visitin one one in uk this xmas,have got my invitation letter,tenance agreement,his passport boidata page.....i am a student,so i went for my introductory letter from school and my transcript and also have some reciept old ones to attach to it...my uncle will fully sponser my trip.he is ex worker gold miner,he is not on redunancy.have got his bank statement with everymonth transaction of 700dollars ,he got reduancy payment two months ago which shows on the statement so i have the redunancy payslips too...and his electricity bill reciept serve as prove of adress,i also have his three three payslips of him ,and his mining id card.and a sponsership letter from my uncle an affidavid.please justwise what else do i need to add to my preparation ,because am going to submit on monday pls help..

Kingsakyi1: Brother my uncle got about 50,000dollars redunancy payment and he is sponsering me for just 1000pounds for my trip.he will be going back to work after christmas

Kingsakyi1 = Danito2

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Kingsakyi1(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2014
justwise:

what do u mean bro and who the hill is danito 2

Kingsakyi1 = Danito2
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Even the dumbest nairalander will figure out it's d same person. .take a look at his punctuations too
justwise:

Kingsakyi1 = Danito2
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by waybanks: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
i know i have to send supporting document like tenancy agrement and utility bills.. my question is do i have to write another letter since shes only renewing her visa...thanks
Vicjustice:
Every application is treated in its own merit, so, if she is applying for a visa to visit you, she needs the invitation from you otherwise, she needs a hotel reservation or other accommodation details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by RILEY1987: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
DW
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by RILEY1987: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
I am in the process of renewing my UK visitor visa, however am struggling with some questions. I am self employed, director in a family run business.

What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax?
How much do you spend each month on living costs?

I have been advised to answer N/A by people as am self employed and dont have fixed salary and also no payslip.

I would like to be advised accordingly. Thank You
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by giftmurphy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
hi everyone, has anyone who submitted on 27 August, simply put August ending thru v.I, collected their visa yet?pls the wait is killing, and the schl has resumed already!.I need to know!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by giftmurphy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
hi everyone, has anyone who submitted on 27 August, simply put August ending thru v.I, collected their uk visa yet?pls the wait is killing, and the schl has resumed already!.I need to know!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by P0rtHarc0urtB0y: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
.........unto the next one!

*Spreads mat*

Justwissy i see u!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2014
waybanks: i know i have to send supporting document like tenancy agrement and utility bills.. my question is do i have to write another letter since shes only renewing her visa...thanks

VicJ has already answered ur quest. If mum's visa primarily is to for her to visit u, den yes, you the "inviter" need to write an IV letter for the "invitee"
Otherwise, she shld just provide necessary docs to support her reason for visit.
HTH
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2014
RILEY1987: I am in the process of renewing my UK visitor visa, however am struggling with some questions. I am self employed, director in a family run business.

What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax?

I have been advised to answer N/A by people as am self employed and dont have fixed salary and also no payslip.

Pls my dear, don't answer N/A to that question otherwise you may be refused for irregularities and/or discrepancies. And this is just my opinion. How do you explain the transactions in your supporting statement of account(s) and how do you show that your business is actually in operations and have financial standings if you write N/A to questions on your income?
Put in what you take at the end of the month (you can approximate it) and this should reflect in your supporting statement(s). Then minute on the additional section that you don't receive fixed income as a S/E. You can give the estimate brackets eg. between 100-150k net monthly.

Chirizon for example may also be able to chime in a few notes cos (s)he's a very recent successful applicant.
HTH
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by RILEY1987: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Pls my dear, don't answer N/A to that question otherwise you may be refused for irregularities and/or discrepancies. And this is just my opinion. How do you explain the transactions in your supporting statement of account(s) and how do you show that your business is actually in operations and have financial standings if you write N/A to questions on your income?
Put in what you take at the end of the month (you can approximate it) and this should reflect in your supporting statement(s). Then minute on the additional section that you don't receive fixed income as a S/E. You can give the estimate brackets eg. between 100-150k net monthly.

Chirizon for example may also be able to chime in a few notes cos (s)he's a very recent successful applicant.
HTH

Thanks for that, just been facing the dilemma whether to include a figure or not. I have already attached the company bank statements and my personal bank statement.

Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
@RILEY1987
U Need to enter a figure there for total monthly income from all sources after tax. U can explain to em better about ur income where u have a space for additional infor. In my case i told em that d amount mentioned was only an average monthly income after tax as my monthly income varies from month to month

RILEY1987: I am in the process of renewing my UK visitor visa, however am struggling with some questions. I am self employed, director in a family run business.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Hopeful1987: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
U guyz are doing a great job here. Tnx in advance. I am currently employed here in Nigeria I am married to a US permanent resident with a pending immigrant visa approval to live permanently in the US. I am awaiting my immigrant visa interview. Hubby resides abroad. Am about applying for UK visitors visa for our wedding anniversary celebration in Dec. Preferably I would like to submit my application in Teleperformance in V.I. My questions are as follows.
* on the application form online, two questions confuse me " [b]The total amount of money you have for this trip" and "what is the total cost of your trip including money other maybe giving u in GBP" is it the name question but difference in currency?
* how many photocopies are needed at Teleperformance
* I would only be providing half of my expense hubby would sort the rest out. I would be using my statement as well as his. Does he need to add any other thing apart from his statement of account it is a Nigerian account. He does not have his US passport yet, his citizenship is in process. Would this affect my application as he is to meet me in London, he does not need a visa wen he becomes a US citizen. The application is in progress.
* I have included my employment letter, offer letter, pay slipd for 6 months, FIRS tax card, employee I.D card, introduction letter from my company, landed doc and car papers, pending US immigrant visa approval, travel itinerary, employment confirmation letter, hotel booking, health insurance card, National Housing fund passbook, wedding I.V n program, wedding certificate, honey moon in Dubai pics and shopping receipts. What more can I add. I also added hubby's tax clearnce in the US, permanent resident card n visa stamps to other countries in his passport. What more do I need to know about Teleperformance. What's their procedure. They don't have a phone number on their website. Thank You.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chrizizon: @RILEY1987
U Need to enter a figure there for total monthly income from all sources after tax. U can explain to em better about ur income where u have a space for additional infor. In my case i told em that d amount mentioned was only an average monthly income after tax as my monthly income varies from month to month

Also if u are running a company, what sort of company do u run, how do you operate , who are ur clients (individual, corporate or government bodies,) and what evidence is available for Transactions you have ran...those are few questions u may need to address to em as a self-employed individual

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Also if u are running a company, what sort of company do u run, how do you operate , who are ur clients (individual, corporate or government bodies,) and what evidence is available for Transactions you have ran...those are few questions u may need to address to em as a self-employed individual

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Hopeful1987: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Someone should please answer me. Justwise am hoping on ur experience. Tnx u Nairalanders.
Hopeful1987: U guyz are doing a great job here. Tnx in advance. I am currently employed here in Nigeria I am married to a US permanent resident with a pending immigrant visa approval to live permanently in the US. I am awaiting my immigrant visa interview. Hubby resides abroad. Am about applying for UK visitors visa for our wedding anniversary celebration in Dec. Preferably I would like to submit my application in Teleperformance in V.I. My questions are as follows.
* on the application form online, two questions confuse me " [b]The total amount of money you have for this trip" and "what is the total cost of your trip including money other maybe giving u in GBP" is it the name question but difference in currency?
* I would only be providing half of my expense hubby would sort the rest out. I would be using my statement as well as his. Does he need to add any other thing apart from his statement of account it is a Nigerian account. He does not have his US passport yet, his citizenship is in process. Would this affect my application as he is to meet me in London, he does not need a visa wen he becomes a US citizen. The application is in progress.
* I have included my employment letter, offer letter, pay slipd for 6 months, FIRS tax card, employee I.D card, introduction letter from my company, landed doc and car papers, pending US immigrant visa approval, travel itinerary, employment confirmation letter, hotel booking, health insurance card, National Housing fund passbook, wedding I.V n program, wedding certificate, honey moon in Dubai pics and shopping receipts. What more can I add. I also added hubby's tax clearnce in the US, permanent resident card n visa stamps to other countries in his passport. What more do I need to know about Teleperformance. What's their procedure. They don't have a phone number on their website. Thank You.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hopeful1987: U guyz are doing a great job here. Tnx in advance. I am currently employed here in Nigeria I am married to a US permanent resident with a pending immigrant visa approval to live permanently in the US. I am awaiting my immigrant visa interview. Hubby resides abroad. Am about applying for UK visitors visa for our wedding anniversary celebration in Dec. Preferably I would like to submit my application in Teleperformance in V.I. My questions are as follows.
His US citizenship application is still in process? Will it be ready before the travel date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Hopeful1987: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe Yes, Maybe not, we would move the date forward if I get a visa and his passport is not ready. My visa would still be valid. but for the application I have to apply on time. Our travel date can always be adjusted. This is my challenge, do I include his receipt letter from USCIS saying citizenship app is in progress. Thank You
justwise:
His US citizenship application is still in process? Will it be ready before the travel date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hopeful1987: Maybe Yes, Maybe not, we would move the date forward if I get a visa and his passport is not ready. My visa would still be valid. but for the application I have to apply on time. Our travel date can always be adjusted. This is my challenge, do I include his receipt letter from USCIS saying citizenship app is in progress. Thank You

That will be an issue as the success of application is not 100 percent certain. Why not wait until his application outcome is known?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Hopeful1987: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
justwise: [/b]

That will be an issue as the success of application is not 100 percent certain. Why not wait until his application outcome is known?
The success of his citizenship application is certain, every non immigrant application is a gamble, I would go ahead and apply, if a VO thinks all the evidence I have provided is insufficient, we would pick another country for the trip, early next yr, I shall be having my US visa interview. Tnx Bro, would let u know the outcome wen I apply. Tnx anyway.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hopeful1987: The success of his citizenship application is certain, every non immigrant application is a gamble, I would go ahead and apply, if a VO thinks all the evidence I have provided is insufficient, we would pick another country for the trip, early next yr, I shall be having my US visa interview. Tnx Bro, would let u know the outcome wen I apply. Tnx anyway.
The problem is not your list, you have enough in your list for successful visa application

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.