Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (981142 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by GetPosted: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
accra2005:

Get your package and tell us the good story. When did you apply?
23rd October
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by djbaju(m): 1:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Good morning justwise, i want to apply for a uk family visit visa by January 6th 2015, my brother is inviting me and i am staying in his apartment, i saw him last on Sep 1st 2013, i have 415,000 naira in my account now by January 300,000 will have added to it that is nov and dec salaries, I get 150,000 per month after tax, I hope seeing him a yr plus 4 months is not too little? I hope 700,000 naira is not too little for my closing balance? i have all documents, invitation letter, and all his utility bills, passport page, I am sponsoring my trip, i want you to make this clear ..

What is the cost to you personally of
your stay in the UK? i plan to write a list of all my expenses inclusive my flight ticket fee, cab fee and sum it together and this will not be more that 900GBP

What money is available to you for
your trip?

Please state which currency e.g. US Dollars or UK
Pounds Sterling

i will have 700,000 in my closing balance by January but i will put in 1,650 GBP . I want to know if i am ok,

Lastly on my account i remembered on august i got an alert from my bank on for my monthly salary that comes as eko pints but this came as eko paint and after then it as been coming as eko pints so if i am printing a six month account statement from August to January it will show August Eko PAINTS, Sep Eko prints, Oct Eko prints left with NOV, DEC, JAN, i believe it was a mistake from the bank officials do i need to call the bank attention to this to rectify it, or it doesn't matter cos the pay comes first week of the month, pls advice God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ogodos(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2014
justwise:

How will you correct the problem of low attendance before reapplying?

Thanks so much for the words... What do you think is the best way for me for me to reapply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ogodos(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

No getting another letter with those details will not help because that was not why you were refused.

The ECO made comment about your attendance and linked it to high level of graduate, employment and frequency of industrial action in Nigeria institution, getting another letter will not change that. The letter you requested from your school stated that your attendance was low and that is probably because schools in Nigeria are frequently on strike, that means using studies as tie to Nigeria will be a problem because its not a strong one.

The school did not talk about my attedance and my course.. The school letter only talk about my trip to visit uk..... Please what do you think i should do now.. I must be in the UK.. I have apply last year and the eco said my bank statement look like photocopy..... The school letter i used last years talk about my course and duration and identify me as a student.... I was refused last year because of the bank statement.. Please i really need your help about this.. I need to be in UK by december for holiday..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2014
ogodos:
My application was refused last week.. the eco said i qualify for a visa but the school did show much about my attendant at school.. the only document i submit is a letter from school and my school transmit record.. Should i reapply or review? Plz advice me..

Ok I noticed that now, see if your school will be able to give you attendance report and more details about your course performance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mope2412: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
@justwise I have discussed with my lawyer. He said I should go ahead and apply for the study visa. But what do u think?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by djbaju(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
djbaju:
Good morning justwise, i want to apply for a uk family visit visa by January 6th 2015, my brother is inviting me and i am staying in his apartment, i saw him last on Sep 1st 2013, i have 415,000 naira in my account now by January 300,000 will have added to it that is nov and dec salaries, I get 150,000 per month after tax, I hope seeing him a yr plus 4 months is not too little? I hope 700,000 naira is not too little for my closing balance? i have all documents, invitation letter, and all his utility bills, passport page, I am sponsoring my trip, i want you to make this clear ..
your stay in the UK? i plan to write a list of all my expenses inclusive my flight ticket fee, cab fee and sum it together and this will not be more that 900GBP
your trip?
Pounds Sterling
i will have 700,000 in my closing balance by January but i will put in 1,650 GBP . I want to know if i am ok,
Lastly on my account i remembered on august i got an alert from my bank on for my monthly salary that comes as eko pints but this came as eko paint and after then it as been coming as eko pints so if i am printing a six month account statement from August to January it will show August Eko PAINTS, Sep Eko prints, Oct Eko prints left with NOV, DEC, JAN, i believe it was a mistake from the bank officials do i need to call the bank attention to this to rectify it, or it doesn't matter cos the pay comes first week of the month, pls advice God bless
djbaju:
your trip?
Pounds Sterling
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
justwise:

Ok I noticed that now, see if your school will be able to give you attendance report and more details about your course performance.
. @justwise fortunatly my brother was giving his uk visa today, but he state that he will be traveling with my dad on the 11th - 16th of next month ... My question is can he travel before the 11th with my dad cause he also have his own visa as well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ogodos(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
justwise:

Thanks so much.. My school can give me attendance report and more details about my course performance... Can i still use the same bank statement? The bank statement was printed on 15 of October? can i apply by December 1? thanks for the love and care you show to me..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
obipyper:
. @justwise fortunatly my brother was giving his uk visa today, but he state that he will be traveling with my dad on the 11th - 16th of next month ... My question is can he travel before the 11th with my dad cause he also have his own visa as well

I'm not really sure what the consequences of traveling earlier than stated will be.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
ogodos:

Thanks so much.. My school can give me attendance report and more details about my course performance... Can i still use the same bank statement? The bank statement was printed on 15 of October? can i apply by December 1? thanks for the love and care you show to me..

You need to print a recent bank statement, using the old one will be suspicious.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ogodos(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
justwise:

You need to print a recent bank statement, using the old one will be suspicious.

Thanks so much and may almighty GOd be with you..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
djbaju:

your trip?

Pounds Sterling

If your brother will be providing accommodation and feeding for you then you only need to state that the trip will cost you the flight ticket(state how much its)

Present your salary account and explain any inconsistency on it..e.g the Eko prints and Eko paints mistake, don't let the ECO to notice that first, explain the issue in your application form.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zambelambe: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2014
@justwise.

Greeting to you and all members of this forum I am now about to submit my application but i noticed that i have about 5 huge payments made to my account I sell African fabric which i have already explained to them on my previous applications which were granted.I am about to renew now should i explain the huge payments on my account I was thinking i should explain the payment on the additional informational page but the space would not be enough so i was thinking if i should just write a letter to the embassy and explain it to them what do you think? if i am to write the letter can you guide me on it? please i await your reply

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2014
zambelambe:
@justwise.

Greeting to you and all members of this forum I am now about to submit my application but i noticed that i have about 5 huge payments made to my account I sell African fabric which i have already explained to them on my previous applications which were granted.I am about to renew now should i explain the huge payments on my account I was thinking i should explain the payment on the additional informational page but the space would not be enough so i was thinking if i should just write a letter to the embassy and explain it to them what do you think? if i am to write the letter can you guide me on it? please i await your reply

Thanks.

You are allowed to use any method, you use the space in the form and still write a letter and attach it to your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Mohthayho: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

This is criminally possible but i wouldn't advice you to take this route, sorry if this is not what you want to hear, wait until your husband gets his stay then file for spouse's visa for you and your kid.

At the moment you are not entitled to use the NHS without paying because you are on visiting visa.

In the immigration system they have you as a married woman and your husband's name is there, his biometric details and yours are stored, so if another man turns up to claim the baby and they run a check in the system and it reveals that he is not your husband and him will be arrested for immigration fraud. This is not the process you want to put yourself and your baby through.

Yes your baby will get a British passport if by miracle the man claims to be the daddy and he was not caught at that time but the problem will start when you want to claim British citizenship because of your baby, a check in the system will reveal that you are married to another man different from the man on the birth certificate.

Thanks @Justwise I understand what you mean but the thing is that I m still single on their database likewise my hubby we have not declered that we are married we are still bearing each other's name so thats the reason why I m thinking about an alternative.

I just want to know my chances of getting a stay if I decide to go through this route and how long it will take I want to know if it will not affect my baby, my hubby and me.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Mohthayho: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Please house I just want to ask if anyone has an idea of how virgin airline or Arik treat pregnant passengers travelling to the UK.

Does the passenger have to take doctors report to the airport is it necessary or she can just bone and risk it expecially if the person's stomach doesn't shoot out too much. I have a friend who is planing 2 travel nextweek she is so scared that they dont stop her from boarding.

What do u guyz think has anyone experienced it b4 pls kindly share your view with me please so that I can advise her.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by djbaju(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

If your brother will be providing accommodation and feeding for you then you only need to state that the trip will cost you the flight ticket(state how much its)

Present your salary account and explain any inconsistency on it..e.g the Eko prints and Eko paints mistake, don't let the ECO to notice that first, explain the issue in your application form.

Thanks Bros God bless but you didn't answer the question what money is available for your trip, should I just write GBP or 1650 GBP. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Mohthayho:
Please house I just want to ask if anyone has an idea of how virgin airline or Arik treat pregnant passengers travelling to the UK.

Does the passenger have to take doctors report to the airport is it necessary or she can just bone and risk it expecially if the person's stomach doesn't shoot out too much. I have a friend who is planing 2 travel nextweek she is so scared that they dont stop her from boarding.

What do u guyz think has anyone experienced it b4 pls kindly share your view with me please so that I can advise her.

Thanks.

check their websites...

getting a fit-to-travel document from a doctor is not that difficult except she has serious medical issues
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2014
djbaju:

Thanks Bros God bless but you didn't answer the question what money is available for your trip, should I just write GBP or 1650 GBP. Thanks

The bold
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Mohthayho:

Thanks @Justwise I understand what you mean but the thing is that I m still single on their database likewise my hubby we have not declered that we are married we are still bearing each other's name so thats the reason why I m thinking about an alternative.

I just want to know my chances of getting a stay if I decide to go through this route and how long it will take I want to know if it will not affect my baby, my hubby and me.

Thanks.

Your chances of getting a stay is as high as your chances of getting caught, obviously it's going to affect you, your hubby and the man involved.
The two biggest hurdle you need to cross now are:
1. Giving birth in NHS on visiting visa.
2. The man successfully claiming that he is the father.

The question is...what will happen if he is asked to go for DNA to proof that he is the father?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by djbaju(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

The bold

God bless. Elenu
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dbeebee: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
@Justwise...A friend of mine is abt renewing his UK family visa he got sometimes in April dis year. He wil like to know documents he wil b submitting for renewal, is it best 4 him 2get invitation for renewal from d persin dat invited him d 1st tym or get from anoda person since he has different people there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
dbeebee:
@Justwise...A friend of mine is abt renewing his UK family visa he got sometimes in April dis year. He wil like to know documents he wil b submitting for renewal, is it best 4 him 2get invitation for renewal from d persin dat invited him d 1st tym or get from anoda person since he has different people there

There is nothing new here, its the same process, same set of documents (obviously updated e.g bank statement) The same form, the only difference is the number of years...e.g 2yrs rather than 6months.

He can get IV from the same person he used before or book hotel accommodation or get from another person...it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tboz1981: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Flymore:
I have been denied under section 320(7B), can I reapply. my Hotel booking wasn't confirmed and I want to booked and pay this time.
please advise.

if u have been refused under section 320(7B) it means u have used deception in ur previous application, and any future application will also be refused. Except after 10yrs.
So I would suggest u don't apply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by godsong(f): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2014
justwise:

There is nothing new here, its the same process, same set of documents (obviously updated e.g bank statement) The same form, the only difference is the number of years...e.g 2yrs rather than 6months.

He can get IV from the same person he used before or book hotel accommodation or get from another person...it doesn't matter.
. @justwise good morning sir , please I would need Ur good advice , a friend of mine studying in uk invited me for his masters graduation , we were close friends in the University, my circumstance is that I am an agent to a school in cyprus and I get commission for referring student to the university in north cyprus ,I am not registered here in nigeria but I have a certificate issued to me by the school and also proof of students been sent to the University, I also work par time with my uncle who is into sales of cars, he gives me money monthly and I also get commissions on sales of cars i market,I have above 700k in one of my savings account , tho I stopped withdrawing from that like last month and do most of my withdraws in another savings account with 120k,I also have a domiciliary account which has 1800 usd ,the money in that account is my tuition fee refund sent by a school in Turkey which I intend to do my masters but was denied because the school deadline has passed before my visa interview.please sir kindly advice on what docs to submit .i await Ur helpful responsesir.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
godsong:
. @justwise good morning sir , please I would need Ur good advice , a friend of mine studying in uk invited me for his masters graduation , we were close friends in the University, my circumstance is that I am an agent to a school in cyprus and I get commission for referring student to the university in north cyprus ,I am not registered here in nigeria but I have a certificate issued to me by the school and also proof of students been sent to the University, I also work par time with my uncle who is into sales of cars, he gives me money monthly and I also get commissions on sales of cars i market,I have above 700k in one of my savings account , tho I stopped withdrawing from that like last month and do most of my withdraws in another savings account with 120k,I also have a domiciliary account which has 1800 usd ,the money in that account is my tuition fee refund sent by a school in Turkey which I intend to do my masters but was denied because the school deadline has passed before my visa interview.please sir kindly advice on what docs to submit .i await Ur helpful responsesir.
Did you write all these just to know what documents to submit?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
please i need help on the issue of proof of funds.what proof do i need is it bank statement proving i have all the funds.cos i have 8m in my account and i just need 5m for both course fees and maintanance.the money hasn't drop 5m since the beginning of the year.should i just present a bank statement or i have to go through another process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fumike:
please i need help on the issue of proof of funds.what proof do i need is it bank statement proving i have all the funds.cos i have 8m in my account and i just need 5m for both course fees and maintanance.the money hasn't drop 5m since the beginning of the year.should i just present a bank statement or i have to go through another process.
Yes, bank statement (with consistency) as well as the evidence of the (legitimate) origin of the money in it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vicjustice:

Yes, bank statement (with consistency) as well as the evidence of the (legitimate) origin of the money in it.

thanks what of the 28 days rule,does it apply 2 me.should i still wait for 28 days or i should just apply today since d money hasn't reduce past 5m since d beginning of the year.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by deri20: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks to all the contributors.
Please i want to apply for two years uk visa after the expiration of the six months family visit visa butvwill like to apply for my son who has not been to uk before. My questions goes thus:
1. Can i apply for two years for my son?
2. What will i put as income and expenditure for a seondary school student since somebody advised that a separate form must be completed online
3. I intend using my business account (enterprise) registered in 2011 but commenced operation this year so i paid my personal income tax in February. Pls is the tax clerance in my name acceptable since my business is an enterprise moreover i only have this year tax paid around February.
4. I equally have personal savings account in which i normlly use for the retail segment of my business. Will my daily sales record which is in excel format be enough to proof the source of fund?
5. Do i need to write an introduction letter on my company's letter head paper introducing myself as the MD?
Please my good people help me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by godsong(f): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2014
Vicjustice:

Did you write all these just to know what documents to submit?
I did that for any body that would be of help to advice better, by knowing if I stand a chance in terms of homie ties such as job and funds available .so please do you have any advice ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.