Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (982957 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
pretts:
Hello Justwise/Vicjustice,

Please could you give me links to topics on this forum where the issue of UK/USA work permits have been discussed?

I have tried searching but it returned quite irrelevant results.

I'll appreciate it...thanks.

There is no thread like that here as its almost impossible for you to a job in the UK or US from Nigeria....only if its intra company transfer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tobitee(f): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello house! Please I also need help from you guys. My husband and I together with our kids want to apply for a UK tourist visa. We are planning to travel this February. My husband is the sole breadwinner of our family. He has a registered company with which he does supplies with a solid bank account that has good inflow of cash and still has a substantial amount to sponsor the trip. I also do have a registered business with evident of tax, receipts of goods I buy but I mostly deal with cash and I don't have much in my account. If I may add we went to dubai for 2 weeks to spend this last xmas and new year as a family( we have 2 kids a 1 year and 3 years); that was our 1st time.
My question is how do we go about applying. What documents should we present and how do we present them to guarantee our success.
My concern is that it is not a holiday period as both our kids are in school, nursery and creche. Is it going to affect us? But I heard schools will be given 2 weeks break for d election can we mention that?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by yeepa11: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
zabrinma:
@vicjustice, justwise and all I just got back from the vfs office not happy dough cause but thank God I was refused on this reasons below i try to attarch the letter but keep saying file to big ok I quot

You propose to visit the uk on holiday for one week,staying in a hotel accommodation. You state you are self employed chief executive officer and that you receieve a monthly income of 1,500 Ghs (500 pounds) you state you will pay all the cost on your trip and will spend 7000 GHS (2,333 pounds)on yours proposed visit. Considerably more than your stated monthly income,you submitted two personal bank statement total balance of 21,650 GHS (7,173 pounds) however although you have submitted some business documents and cash slips I am not satisfied you have sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds in the bank statements l am therefore not satified you have submitted. Reliable evidence of your financial circumstances or that you will be able to fund your proposed visit.

Bla bla bal not able to accomodate my self bla bla bla onward ticket back home. bla bla bla under this I therefore refuse your application and right of appeal limited I know you guys say its just no ground for appeal at all

I never stated i will rely on my monthly salary for the trip and secondly I gave prove of funds in my accounts below are my submitted documents

Passport with, turkey india malaysia and two south african visas

Business certificate registration, tax clearance, receipt book from business,receipt slips from bank deposits,business letter heard

Hotel bookings,purpose and places of visit ,iternary

My car documents and receipt of payment,my land indenture and plantation land indenture from my father with affidavit of transfer of ownership.

Two personal bank statement, treasure bills receipt from bank ,marriage certificate and even stating my wife being in the us how will I go and remain in london eish this people are mean and selfish and I believe he didnt went through all my document cause have shown treasure bills receipt but still he cant see the origin of the money, and I thank God am not intending to be illegal in london and leave my work

Please house is it becaue we are from third word and our passport is not valued cause I know and believe 60 % of whites that travel are not up to what we have achieved

Ok guys responds needed and help how to go about cause I plan to apply in three months later so I can prove them my circumstances have changed thanx waitng for una....vicjustice and justwise over to you guys

Pls....to the Gurus,pls how else can I( self employed) proof more of my cash slip and invoice/receipt, when most of the money are paid into the bank at once after sales at d intervals of one week or days.

According to the refusal statement above, it seems the ECO want every receipt or transactions to point an arrow to every payment in the bank.....how on earth can that be possible......
This application process nah real WAEC.

Pls Vic & just kindly shed more light on how to go about this proof (thing).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tonero230(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
@justwise and others,plz what's the only strong alternative or reason for uk immigration to legally extend your 6mnths visit visa while in the uk.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
tonero230:
@justwise and others,plz what's the only strong alternative or reason for uk immigration to legally extend your 6mnths visit visa while in the uk.

Only on a serious medical ground.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
justwise:

And not forgetting the hefty medical bill that awaits(remember no recourse to pubic funds) !!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lexusgs430:

And not forgetting the hefty medical bill that awaits(remember no recourse to pubic funds) !!!

That is obvious.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tonero230(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
justwise:

What if you put a british or british citizen in a family way and decide to settle down with her there?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
tonero230:

What if you put a british or british citizen in a family way and decide to settle down with her there?

You will still be deported.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
tonero230:

Best you switch tactic and start asking questions on spouse visa settlement section.
If she is working and can provide supporting documents and is willing to visit Ikoyi Registry and tie the nuptials, your wishes might just be granted!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tonero230(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Best you switch tactic and start asking questions on spouse visa settlement section.
If she is working and can provide supporting documents and is willing to visit Ikoyi Registry and tie the nuptials, your wishes might just be granted!!!

Tnk u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
evening please i intend to apply for a u.k visiting visa an presently a youth corper and i intend to spend a week in the U.k,the trip is self funded and i have a very reasonable account balance,please how do i go thru this application to avoid refusal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
agalamanyi:
evening please i intend to apply for a u.k visiting visa an presently a youth corper and i intend to spend a week in the U.k,the trip is self funded and i have a very reasonable account balance, please how do i go thru this application to avoid refusal

Can you proof the source of that money? Do you work or run your own business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tobitee(f): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
tobitee:
Hello house! Please I also need help from you guys. My husband and I together with our kids want to apply for a UK tourist visa. We are planning to travel this February. My husband is the sole breadwinner of our family. He has a registered company with which he does supplies with a solid bank account that has good inflow of cash and still has a substantial amount to sponsor the trip. I also do have a registered business with evident of tax, receipts of goods I buy but I mostly deal with cash and I don't have much in my account. If I may add we went to dubai for 2 weeks to spend this last xmas and new year as a family( we have 2 kids a 1 year and 3 years); that was our 1st time.
My question is how do we go about applying. What documents should we present and how do we present them to guarantee our success.
My concern is that it is not a holiday period as both our kids are in school, nursery and creche. Is it going to affect us? But I heard schools will be given 2 weeks break for d election can we mention that?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
tobitee:
Thanks in anticipation

Do you and your husband have separate account apart from the business one?

Pay tax from on the business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by yeepa11: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pls justwise,vic justice and others pls. Try and see to my last post,oo,biko nnu
yeepa11:

Pls....to the Gurus,pls how else can I( self employed) proof more of my cash slip and invoice/receipt, when most of the money are paid into the bank at once after sales at d intervals of one week or days.

According to the refusal statement above, it seems the ECO want every receipt or transactions to point an arrow to every payment in the bank.....how on earth can that be possible......
This application process nah real WAEC.

Pls Vic & just kindly shed more light on how to go about this proof (thing).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tobitee(f): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
justwise:

Do you and your husband have separate account apart from the business one?

Pay tax from on the business?

yes we have separate personal accounts apart from the business act.
On the tax we are working on it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
no i dont
justwise:

Can you proof the source of that money? Do you work or run your own business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2015
tobitee:

yes we have separate personal accounts apart from the business act.
On the tax we are working on it.

That will help your application greatly
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2015
agalamanyi:
no i dont

Then you will struggle to get visiting visa, its not about having money but you still need to proof the source of that money
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2015
yeepa11:
Pls justwise,vic justice and others pls. Try and see to my last post,oo,biko nnu

I thought i answered this question before >>>
justwise:

You can include selection of the receipts, if its not too much then add all.

Explain the Dom account issue just the way you did here.

Yes you have to mention your family members even if you are not staying with them, just state that you will not be stating with them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by misszionboo(f): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2015
Good morning all. Please I intend renewing my six months uk visa which expired just yesterday. Thinking off doing the renewal sometime dis month. Will dat sound too. Fast cos I don't want to. Look too desperate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by misszionboo(f): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

On your last visit, how long did you spend? What was your application visitation based on ? And what is you present occupation (ignore if you desire)? Can you justify another visit within the time-frame in relation to your income and present situation(s) and occupation ?
All this questions and more is/are the criteria your new application would be based upon.
. I stayed 4 3wks. It was a tourist visa as I used hotel reservation. I still work in d same place as I was wen I made d previous application. I'm using same means again. Hotel reservation, tourist centre booking.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2015
misszionboo:
Good morning all. Please I intend renewing my six months uk visa which expired just yesterday. Thinking off doing the renewal sometime dis month. Will dat sound too. Fast cos I don't want to. Look too desperate.

It would not look too desperate. But the success of any visa application is 50/50.
The visa officer having a good day, leads to a positive outcome !!
You did not breach your previous conditions, so all things been equal, it's looking good !!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tobitee(f): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
justwise:

That will help your application greatly
Thanks but you have just answered a part. Please shed more light on what documents we will need to add that can increase our chances and we will be granted if our children are not on holiday in school.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by misszionboo(f): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

It would not look too desperate. But the success of any visa application is 50/50.
The visa officer having a good day, leads to a positive outcome !!
You did not breach your previous conditions, so all things been equal, it's looking good !!!!
Ok. Thanks much. Please do u knw how much. 2yrs visa cost now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2015
tobitee:

Thanks but you have just answered a part. Please shed more light on what documents we will need to add that can increase our chances and we will be granted if our children are not on holiday in school.

If you read back few pages you will see answers to your questions.....regarding your kids school/holiday....if you can't wait for their holiday then make sure that their authorized the trip.

Anyway...list the documents you plan to submit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nicur: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Good day Everybody in the house, anybody in university of Sunderland, please any idea on how to get accommodation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
hmmm thanks what if i find someone with reasonable income to act as sponsor
justwise:

Then you will struggle to get visiting visa, its not about having money but you still need to proof the source of that money
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
agalamanyi:
hmmm thanks what if i find someone with reasonable income to act as sponsor

That doesn't make sense when an adult of a working age is applying for visiting visa. You are expected to pay for the trip from your earning.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Classicalmusic: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Justwise, how're you doing? Is previous travel history important for someone who is applying for UK Visa? Also, how's the invitation letter gonna be? She wants to apply for UK General Visitor Visa and the company she works would take care of her bill but her friend in the UK would send the invitation letter. Is this okay? Does she have any chance in terms of procuring the visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Classicalmusic:
@Justwise, how're you doing? Is previous travel history important for someone who is applying for UK Visa? Also, how's the invitation letter gonna be? She wants to apply for UK General Visitor Visa and the company she works would take care of her bill but her friend in the UK would send the invitation letter. Is this okay? Does she have any chance in terms of procuring the visa?

If she is going to visit a personal friend then UKBA will want to know why a company would pay for that.
Company bank accounts are for buisness not personal.
She must answer this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.